TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 08-05-2012, 09:38 AM   #1
Howie
Out of Pocket

Hit & Miss - is there a thread on this yet?

This is a show that's only on DirecTV as far as I know. It stars Chloe Sevigny, who plays a transvestite hit person. It's really quite good IMO. I know it sounds strange, but If you have a chance, you really should check it out. Be forewarned, it has graphic nudity, with Chloe showing her breasts frequentlly and then panning down to male parts down below. Please, Lord, don't let that be Chloe!
Howie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 10:37 AM   #2
Malcontent
Aka: Smiling Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howie View Post
This is a show that's only on DirecTV as far as I know. It stars Chloe Sevigny, who plays a transvestite hit person. It's really quite good IMO. I know it sounds strange, but If you have a chance, you really should check it out. Be forewarned, it has graphic nudity, with Chloe showing her breasts frequentlly and then panning down to male parts down below. Please, Lord, don't let that be Chloe!
I started a thread in the U.K. forum when it started airing over there.

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb...d.php?t=487798
Malcontent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:20 AM   #3
Howie
Out of Pocket

I guess nobody has seen it. I should probably make a correction in my original post. Transvestite should be changed to transsexual. I'm not too up on that kind of thing.
Howie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:34 AM   #4
fmowry

I have the first one on the DVR but forgot to record the rest. I'll watch it and then go get the rest if it's good. Seemed like a unique premise, that's for sure.
fmowry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:21 AM   #5
JohnB1000

Great show, just finished it. Not all action, all the time, very much like your British shows such as Lewis and Morse, but with a violent twist and a family situation. It rarely went down the predictable path.

I thought her accent was fine. It was just enough "carnival" without being distracting. I'm a Brit and had no problem with all the others. The older daughter (gosh I am terrible with names) was also in Misfits this season and has a terrible scowl / po-face