TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Premiere DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 08-03-2012, 10:06 PM   #1
zexel

Arrow Netflix problem

I just purchased a tivo premiere and have not been able to use netflix on it. It loads my oueue but will almost never play any programs. It will show a box saying "unable to load this program at this time please try again later or try another selection". Hulu Plus and youtube work fine on the Tivo. Also my playstation and roku work on netflix on the same network. Tivo support blames Netflix and Netflix blames Tivo and I am left in the middle with no solution and very little help from either one. Anyone have any ideas? I have tried all the steps in the Tivo help section online.
zexel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 11:22 PM   #2
ThAbtO
TiVoholic by the bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by zexel View Post
I just purchased a tivo premiere and have not been able to use netflix on it. It loads my oueue but will almost never play any programs. It will show a box saying "unable to load this program at this time please try again later or try another selection". Hulu Plus and youtube work fine on the Tivo. Also my playstation and roku work on netflix on the same network. Tivo support blames Netflix and Netflix blames Tivo and I am left in the middle with no solution and very little help from either one. Anyone have any ideas? I have tried all the steps in the Tivo help section online.
Sometimes a cold (power-cut) restart helps, have you tried that?

~~~~~

The TiVo Apocalypse begins on Sat 2013 Feb 16 00:00 GMT!
ThAbtO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 08:40 AM   #3
zexel

Tried that, did not help. Bought a new router, just to try anything, now Netflix works great. really did not expect that to rectify the issue.
zexel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 09:42 AM   #4
jrtroo
User

For those playing along at home- what was your old router and what is your new router?
Old 08-09-2012, 08:51 AM   #5
siratfus

Interesting... Well, I re-joined Netflix this month and my TivoHD hasn't been able to play it. The app would launch and it would just get stuck on the "PLEASE WAIT" loading screen. Doesn't matter to me since I prefer to watch netflix on the ps3. But now I'm curious, is there some sort of widespread glitch with netflix and tivo this month?
siratfus is offline   Reply With Quote