TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Premiere DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 07-30-2012, 02:58 PM   #1
michael1248

Guide Data: Different times for SD and HD

I am on an archaic cable system here in the Colorado mountains. I believe it is some type of TWC franchise.

First off, they don't provide the Denver locals in HD. They claim they can't get them due to some type of legality with a satellite company.

What's really torquing me is the guide data being provided. Sometimes the SD and HD times are the same for some stations, sometimes they're different. Even when they're the same, they're wrong and off by at least one (1) hour, if not more. Most of the times they are wrong!

Any suggestions on who to contact for either issue?
michael1248 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 09:13 PM   #2
CoxInPHX
COX Communications

What is your Zip Code and name of Cable Provider?

My Cable Co, CoxAZ, has some SD channels on the Pacific feed, while the HD channel is the East Coast feed. So the different feeds on SD vs HD may be intentional.

If you know the listings and feeds are wrong then contact both Zap2It.com (Tribune Media) and TiVo.

http://www.zap2it.com/services/site/...9403.htmlstory

http://www.tivo.com/setupandsupport/...neup_tool.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CoxInPHX is offline   Reply With Quote