TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Premiere DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 07-20-2012, 01:20 PM   #1
masenrab

Xfinity Streampix not working yet

Comcast Xfinity and Tivo still don't work with Streampix in the San Francisco are. My TiVo premiere elite goes through all the steps to make a Streampix selection. The final thumbs up to proceed returns error 36895 "sunscription needed. I do have a automaic subscription. Several days and Comcast techs later no solution. The last tech had done TiVo installs for Comcast. His conclusion after reprogramming my M-card was that it doesn't work on the TiVo premiere yet. I hope TiVo and comcast are working on this. The tech said if enough users complain maybe Comcast will bump the priority up.
masenrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:45 PM   #2
compnurd

Streampix looks like it is meant for tablets and laptops with your comcast Subscription.. are you talking about On Demand?

http://www.comcast.com/streampix
compnurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 03:59 PM   #3
masenrab

Streampix on Comcast

The on demand menu shows a Streampix option. I can select streampix movies and contents but when I go through to start I get the error message. Comcast says I am eligible to receive it on my TiVo (or Comcast DVR).
masenrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 09:26 PM   #4
compnurd

I am not sure. You should call Comcast to verify because everything there site shows for Streampix says it is for device streaming... Nothing Tivo or STB related
compnurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:41 AM   #5
aadam101
Future Prez of ABC

Quote:
Originally Posted by compnurd View Post
I am not sure. You should call Comcast to verify because everything there site shows for Streampix says it is for device streaming... Nothing Tivo or STB related
My Tivo plays Streampix just fine. Streampix is included as part of OnDemand. It is just another folder.