TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 07-19-2012, 06:39 AM   #1
IndyJones1023
Documentarianologist

Big Brother - ep03 - 7/18/2012

I think that was Shane's only play. And man, this is the third time we've seen Boogie on the show and I hate him more and more each time. What an ass.
Old 07-19-2012, 06:49 AM   #2
loubob57
Cancer sucks!

TC CLUB MEMBER
Boogie doesn't get the difference between coaching and playing. And I agree that he is an ass.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:10 AM   #3
Shaunnick

I was glad to hear Dan refer to himself as a Renegade.

If the girls (Britney and Janelle) are not careful, their teams will realize the girls are not playing for their players best interests but for their own instead.

Between Frank and Kara, I would like to see Kara stay, but that is only because she is more eye candy. There is so much eye candy this season though that she would be no great loss. Frank is alright. If he stays I hope he exacts retribution on those who voted against him.
Shaunnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:35 AM   #4
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey

Quote:
Originally Posted by loubob57 View Post
Boogie doesn't get the difference between coaching and playing. And I agree that he is an ass.
The thing with Boogie is that he doesn't realize WHY he won in the first place. In S2 Will won over Boogie because he was the better player and he carried Boogie. In All-Stars, he AGAIN was carried by Dr. Will but Will realized he wasn't going to win again, so he played the game so his buddy Boogie would win. His win was a direct result of Will's manipulation. That's why I'd be surprised if he won this time around without Will carrying him.

I'm still rooting for Dan, but I think he's in trouble.
Old 07-19-2012, 08:39 AM   #5
loubob57
Cancer sucks!

TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunnick View Post
If the girls (Britney and Janelle) are not careful, their teams will realize the girls are not playing for their players best interests but for their own instead.
I've been struggling to think of how these interests wouldn't overlap. The coaches don't win anything unless one of their players win. I guess the only scenario that comes to mind is if the coach is pushing player A forward at the expense of player B, then player B might need to ally with another team. But then it could be detrimental to the coach of that other team who would try to work against player B. My head hurts.
Old 07-19-2012, 08:41 AM   #6
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey

Quote:
I've been struggling to think of how these interests wouldn't overlap. The coaches don't win anything unless one of their players win. I guess the only scenario that comes to mind is if the coach is pushing player A forward at the expense of player B, then player B might need to ally with another team. But then it could be detrimental to the coach of that other team who would try to work against player B. My head hurts.
This is kind of what makes the season interesting. I kind of like that. But...on the other hand, the coaches get too much screen time at the expense of getting to know the house guests better.
Old 07-19-2012, 08:42 AM   #7
tiams

How does someone as physically unattractive as Boogie have such a high opinion of themselves?
tiams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:50 AM   #8
Shaunnick

Quote:
Just to be clear, I think Janelle's interest is not forwarding her players within the game, but instead to humiliate and shame Boogie before getting him out. Revenge does not make for good gameplay. Britney is going along for the ride.
Shaunnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:51 AM   #9
jcondon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveknj View Post
This is kind of what makes the season interesting. I kind of like that. But...on the other hand, the coaches get too much screen time at the expense of getting to know the house guests better.
I actually like the dynamic of the coaches. I can't wait to see the players tell their coach one thing and make deals with players who are with other coaches.

I dislike Britney and Boogie. Haven't made up my mind on Janelle.

I wish Dan had picked a better team he is my fav coach by far but I think his days are numbered. The girls will not turn on each other for weeks and Boogie will turn on him at the drop of a hat.
Old 07-19-2012, 10:02 AM   #10
loubob57
Cancer sucks!

TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunnick View Post
Just to be clear, I think Janelle's interest is not forwarding her players within the game, but instead to humiliate and shame Boogie before getting him out. Revenge does not make for good gameplay. Britney is going along for the ride.
If so then Janelle is not playing in her own interest. But she might be blind to that.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:59 AM   #11
MauriAnne
Mostly lurking

I like the addition of the coaches (even if Dan's the only one I really like) but agree they're getting way too much air time.
Old 07-19-2012, 05:37 PM   #12
martinp13
YHTBMABIITY

TC CLUB MEMBER
I bet they're the only ones talking strategy 24 hours a day. They've played the social aspect before... no need to do that again.

Come join us <dates TBD>!
martinp13 is offline   Reply With Quote