TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 07-13-2012, 11:38 AM   #1
MikeAndrews
Registered abuser

Burn Notice S6EP03 "Under the Gun" 07/13/2012 ***spoilers*** - Getting better!

Susprise! Once Burn Notice shoved Anson, the latest unkillable villain/string puller behind the scenes of the season, the show is getting better!

Episode 1 was barely above dismal. They had to resolve the season ender cliffhanger. Been there. Seen that. So Anson gets away - using the same "I have a dead-man detonator" trick we've seen a handful of times already. For that matter, there was lots and lots we'd seen already. You'd think Michael would have figured out a way to stop that trick. How about a radio jammer? (Remember the bomb in the new TV set?)

Episode 2 was still almost a rehash but it had some original moments. Consider that there was almost no reason for Anson to call Pierce. "I know where you fiance's killer is" and then they had no trouble finding the killer.

Now Episode 3 has them back on track and has some new angles.
Spoiler:
Knowing somebody is supposed to die. I was thinking that Sam might really have been offed this time. Bruce certainly played it like Sam was saying goodbye. It may turn out to be Fiona. See below.

BN was back to being a lot more original and much more enjoyable.

Now look for Rebecca to be added to the team just as Jesse was.

http://www.usanetwork.com/videos/Bur...ull%20Episodes

Hey! The Burn Notice graphic novel app is free!
http://www.usanetwork.com/series/bur...downloads/app/

Maybe

"We fixed the glitch."
Mac Mini NAS with 9 7 x 2TB drives.
UVerse and OTA

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by MikeAndrews : 07-13-2012 at 02:41 PM.
MikeAndrews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:07 PM   #2
tivogurl

Television needs more Kristanna Loken. I'm probably not supposed to notice, but Kristanna goes conspicuously braless here, like Gabrielle has in so many episodes.
tivogurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:39 PM   #3
MikeAndrews
Registered abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by tivogurl View Post
Television needs more Kristanna Loken. I'm probably not supposed to notice, but Kristanna goes conspicuously braless here, like Gabrielle has in so many episodes.
Yeah. We had more nip action.

I was amused that the almost all of the other prisoners had to wear loose and labeled orange prison blouses but Fi was braless in a wet sleeveless T-shirt.
UVerse and OTA

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by MikeAndrews : 07-13-2012 at 02:46 PM.
Old 07-13-2012, 02:46 PM   #4
MikeAndrews
Registered abuser

Consider that Pierce and Bly of the CIA both have the whole story on Anson but nobody at the CIA is buying it? Does the CIA think the good Dr. Anson took a sabatical?

BTW, when he ran from his stalled car he just happened to have a set of explosives with a radio detonator...and later so did Rebecca. I guess every good baddie always has a backpack bomb.

Speaking of, Rebecca went off the deep end strictly because Anson knew she had a brother? I think most CIA agents have a family. That Anson might take over the world.
UVerse and OTA

Last edited by MikeAndrews : 07-13-2012 at 09:00 PM.
Old 07-13-2012, 10:27 PM   #5
Rob Helmerichs
I am Groot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by netringer View Post
Speaking of, Rebecca went off the deep end strictly because Anson knew she had a brother? I think most CIA agents have a family.
Except her brother is missing and Anson knows where he is.

But I am still SO over Anson. This show, in my opinion, has no hope of improving until Michael puts a bullet in Anson's brain. And then puts a stake through his heart and chops off his head, just in case.
Old 07-13-2012, 10:34 PM   #6
MikeAndrews
Registered abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Helmerichs View Post
Except her brother is missing and Anson knows where he is.

But I am still SO over Anson. This show, in my opinion, has no hope of improving until Michael puts a bullet in Anson's brain. And then puts a stake through his heart and chops off his head, just in case.
Then we'll meet the giuy who had the goods and was controlling Anson and is taking over.

Speaking of, the CIA knows that Michael Westen has at least 3 times been burned and/or forced to work as a double agent for evil enemy conspirator criminal organizations without reporting his activities but he still has a clean bill of health and full security clearance at the CIA. The CIA must be hard up for spies to employ.
UVerse and OTA