TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Premiere DVRs
TiVo Community
Reply
Forum Jump
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2012, 02:55 PM   #241
NTGod
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2
HDMI Resync

Any one having issues when changing channels that HDMI has to resync. It started after the update when even I change the chanel or go into the menu. The only resolution I have activated is 1080i so I am not sure why it would have to ever resync.
NTGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 06:18 PM   #242
Welshdog
Tivo this, punk!
 
Welshdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 273
BTW there is a DNS optimizer app for us Mac folk too. It's called Namebench and can be found here.

Like others I had been using Google, but Namebench found that the Roadrunner DNS servers were faster so I switched to those.
__________________
"Nobody looks good in high-def" - Doug Wilson-Weeds
Welshdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 08:10 PM   #243
LisaJaco
Registered User
 
LisaJaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 128
I turned on the secret clock on the upper right corner using SPS9S, but the code also triggered a time counter display right next to the time when viewing a recorded show. Any idea how to turn off the counter? Thanks!
LisaJaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:06 PM   #244
lessd
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: CT
Posts: 6,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaJaco View Post
I turned on the secret clock on the upper right corner using SPS9S, but the code also triggered a time counter display right next to the time when viewing a recorded show. Any idea how to turn off the counter? Thanks!
You can't, you get both clocks or none.
__________________
Les Daniels

_____________________________________________
3 Roamio Plus upgraded to 2Tb & 3Tb, and 2 Minis,
lessd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:25 PM   #245
LisaJaco
Registered User
 
LisaJaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by lessd View Post
You can't, you get both clocks or none.
Thanks for the info!
LisaJaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 11:02 PM   #246
blips
Registered User
 
blips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: Bartlett, IL
Posts: 1,808
Quote:
Originally Posted by NTGod View Post
Any one having issues when changing channels that HDMI has to resync. It started after the update when even I change the chanel or go into the menu. The only resolution I have activated is 1080i so I am not sure why it would have to ever resync.
I just got my first Premiere and mine does this. It is very annoying. How do I fix it?
blips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:05 AM   #247
lessd
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: CT
Posts: 6,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by blips View Post
I just got my first Premiere and mine does this. It is very annoying. How do I fix it?
Does using fixed 1080i give you this problem?, don't use auto sync.
__________________
Les Daniels

_____________________________________________
3 Roamio Plus upgraded to 2Tb & 3Tb, and 2 Minis,
lessd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:36 AM   #248
blips
Registered User
 
blips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: Bartlett, IL
Posts: 1,808
Quote:
Originally Posted by lessd View Post
Does using fixed 1080i give you this problem?, don't use auto sync.
Thanks that fixed it.
blips is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Forum Jump




Thread Tools


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Advertisements

TiVo Community
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media

(C) 2013 Magenium Solutions - All Rights Reserved. No information may be posted elsewhere without written permission.
TiVoŽ is a registered trademark of TiVo Inc. This site is not owned or operated by TiVo Inc.
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:51 PM.
OUR NETWORK: MyOpenRouter | TechLore | SansaCommunity | RoboCommunity | MediaSmart Home | Explore3DTV | Dijit Community | DVR Playground |