TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Help Center
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 06-16-2012, 07:31 PM   #1
SnakeEyes

TiVo HD not receiving record requests from iPhone app

My TiVo HD is not receiving recording requests from my iPhone. The last two days it has not recording both shows I've requested in the app. I've looked in the todo history and they requested shows arent there and I never received an email stating it was scheduled or that their was a conflict. Ive attempted to test it today while home (with the wif off to mimick the other times ive attempted to set recordings with the app) numerous times and the TiVo received none of the requests and I never got an email. My email in tivo.com is correct.

I can however schedule recordings just fine using tivo.com.

Is this a known issue?

Any ideas on how I can fix it?
SnakeEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 03:48 PM   #2
Bierboy
Seasoned gas passer

Works fine for me...

Scheduled two recordings (one on each of our two TiVos), and they both showed up the NPL. Using an iPhone 4S...

Now my e-mail confirmations took longer than normal to appear. But they did appear. And it was just the "recording scheduled" e-mail and not the "request received" e-mail. I never got the latter...
Bierboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:33 PM   #3
SnakeEyes

Ok, well I scheduled a couple more today and I got an email this time, later than it used to be... but my recording wasn't scheduled because there was a higher priority conflict. Just noticed that the iphone app doesn't have the option the website does to cancel other recordings. Given the amount of SPs that I have I cant see the schedule recording feature on the app being useful until they add that option.
SnakeEyes is offline   Reply With Quote