TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 04-25-2012, 12:54 PM   #31
BradJW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesda View Post
As long as it doesn't get too preachy and sticks to being funny and effervescent, I'll continue to enjoy it.

BL got bogged down in David E Kelly's politics and they turned Shatner's character into a buffoon. I hope they don't do that with Harry or Tommy Jefferson.

The cinematography and even the transition music is all BL-style. They just need a snazzy theme song and a closing balcony scene.
Tommy Jefferson started out as a giant buffoon. They've toned him down quite a bit - he's actually likable now.
BradJW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 02:13 AM   #32
Jesda
CAPTAIN AWESOME

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradJW View Post
Tommy Jefferson started out as a giant buffoon. They've toned him down quite a bit - he's actually likable now.
That's true, though he also started out as an antagonist.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My blog:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jesda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 06:43 PM   #33
Michael S

No surprise here it looks like Harry's Law is done for.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...by-nbc/133517/
Michael S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:04 PM   #34
Marc
Now Legally Married

TC CLUB MEMBER
This wouldn't have happened if they'd have let me watch it online!
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:39 PM   #35
BradJW

BradJW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:07 PM   #36
Beryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradJW View Post
Yeah. I'd catch up on recorded episodes every month or so.

I have a feeling the same thing will happen to L&O SVU.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:20 PM   #37
mattack

..and argh, I actually missed the VERY beginning of last night's episode. I was manually rescheduling shows (decided to record first hour of Survivor in analog due to conflicts), and had forgotten to schedule Harry's Law.. (Tivos don't add new shows in when you cancel shows for a while... except the times I don't want it to, like adding some HD show found via ARWL that nukes tons of my shows!) Manually started it recording when it was in the first minute.. when they got hit by the car.. Hopefully I didn't miss much useful, when I get around to watching this episode. I'm several back..
mattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 02:14 AM   #38
omnibus
cowboy, yee-ha

IMHO, one of the best eps. Two parallel stories. The victim of that car crash at the start is in grave need of a transfusion of blood. His brother is prevented from donating blood because he's gay.

The second arc involves the brother and father of a rape/murder who take a courtroom hostage with handguns protesting the not-guilty verdict for the perpetrator.
Old 05-15-2012, 08:42 AM   #39
randyb359

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattack View Post
..and argh, I actually missed the VERY beginning of last night's episode. I was manually rescheduling shows (decided to record first hour of Survivor in analog due to conflicts), and had forgotten to schedule Harry's Law.. (Tivos don't add new shows in when you cancel shows for a while... except the times I don't want it to, like adding some HD show found via ARWL that nukes tons of my shows!) Manually started it recording when it was in the first minute.. when they got hit by the car.. Hopefully I didn't miss much useful, when I get around to watching this episode. I'm several back..
All that happened before that was them talking in the car.
randyb359 is offline   Reply With Quote