TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 04-26-2012, 09:50 PM   #1
StacieH
betativowho??

The Killing-General Series thread-No spoilers!

I just started watching this on Netflix. Wow...great show!! We don't have cable or satellite, so I'd never heard of it.

But I've been a fan of Mireille Enos' since "Big Love," and there are a few other faces I recognize.

Looking forward to the rest of the series. I just finished episode 4 of Season 1.
StacieH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:40 PM   #2
tiams

Quote:
Originally Posted by StacieH View Post
I just started watching this on Netflix. Wow...great show!! We don't have cable or satellite, so I'd never heard of it.

But I've been a fan of Mireille Enos' since "Big Love," and there are a few other faces I recognize.

Looking forward to the rest of the series. I just finished episode 4 of Season 1.
There are threads for each individual episode of season 1. You could read each respective thread after you watch an episode. That way you can participate in a discussion while you move through the season without being spoiled. That's what I do when I watch a series long after it aired.
tiams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 06:36 AM   #3
Bierboy
Seasoned gas passer

And don't let the naysayers in those threads discourage or derail you from watching...keep with it. IMO it gets better as it moves along....

XL4
Bierboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 06:48 AM   #4
StacieH
betativowho??

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiams View Post
There are threads for each individual episode of season 1. You could read each respective thread after you watch an episode. That way you can participate in a discussion while you move through the season without being spoiled. That's what I do when I watch a series long after it aired.
I noticed that last night, and am glad there's a Season 2. I'll go back and search for the threads.
StacieH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:27 AM   #5
tiams

Quote:
Originally Posted by StacieH View Post
I noticed that last night, and am glad there's a Season 2. I'll go back and search for the threads.
Luckily, there isn't a whole season thread but individual ones instead so you can read and post without having it spoiled for you.
tiams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:02 AM   #6
sieglinde

Not a spoiler but season 2 is starting out good.
Old 04-27-2012, 11:22 AM   #7
rrrobinsonjr

Quote:
Originally Posted by sieglinde View Post
Not a spoiler but season 2 is starting out good.
I couldn't disagree more. I fast-forward through most of it.
rrrobinsonjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:26 PM   #8
curt222

I was one of those people (and there were many) that hated the last few episodes of Season 1. I vowed to never watch this show again but forgot to delete my season pass. I am kind of glad it was still there as so far I have liked Season 2.
curt222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:41 PM   #9
gchance
4 8 15 16 23 42

I really like the show, but it's not 24. Just a tad bit slower.

Also, I hate this look.

She spends most of the series making that face. Drives me nuts, SMILE, lady.

At least TRY, huh?

Maybe it's just her dramatic face. Dramatic actress is dramatic.

Greg

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|

5k:
10k:
13.1M
26.2M
gchance is offline   Reply With Quote