TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 04-27-2012, 11:38 AM   #1
janry

Unexplained Season Pass channel change

Facts: TiVo HD - installed with Comcast service and cablecards since early days of the HD - no troubles like this before.

CBS is channel 5. The HD programming for channel 5 through Comcast is channel 1005 and has been so for about 6 months. The SD channel for channel 5 is 5.

I have 3 season passes on my TiVo for cable channel 1005 for Thursday night. When I got home and checked my Tivo, the shows scheduled to record on channel 1005 were actually changed to 5. The following Thursday's CBS shows were still on 1005 as well as other nights for CBS. The season pass was still on 1005. I have no clue as to why suddenly they were going to be record on 5. I changed them all and it worked. I just don't understand the mystery.
janry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 05:06 PM   #2
rvsj

For any station that has an SD channel and an HD channel disable the SD channel in the TiVo channel list.
rvsj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:57 PM   #3
mattack

Are you sure they were SP recordings and not wishlist recordings? Apparently wishlist recordings will choose the lower #d channel as the first hit.
mattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:58 AM   #4
janry

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattack View Post
Are you sure they were SP recordings and not wishlist recordings?
Yes
janry is offline   Reply With Quote