TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Underground Playground > Developers Corner
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 02-19-2012, 09:13 AM   #571
Ubipa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbernardis View Post
From the files you include in your posting, I see that you look to be configured correctly. I guess the next question is what is your execution directory? You need to be IN the pyhme directory when you invoke python. It is not enough to invoke python with the full path of the start.py file.

Could this be what's happening, because otherwise I can see nothing wrong with what you are doing.
That did the trick. I was doing the latter. Thanks for the help.
Ubipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 03:25 PM   #572
jeepguy_1980
Unregistered User

Quote:
I have posted version 2.1a on github with the feature jeepguy has requested. This seemed to me to be a desirable feature and it turned out that it was rather trivial to implement.
Thanks, that is exactly what I was looking for.
TiVo Mini

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jeepguy_1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:07 PM   #573
lew

Quote:
From the files you include in your posting, I see that you look to be configured correctly. I guess the next question is what is your execution directory? You need to be IN the pyhme directory when you invoke python. It is not enough to invoke python with the full path of the start.py file.

Could this be what's happening, because otherwise I can see nothing wrong with what you are doing.
I created a shortcut which points to start.py works fine.
The target is C:\hme\start.py
Start in C:\hme

Windows 7

I just created a new shortcut. Browsed to find the start.py file.
lew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 10:24 PM   #574
johnh123

OK, i'm trying to get this going on my synology nas. Pyhme is running fine. Vidmgr appears to start fine, but when I try to access it from my tivo, I get this-

Exception happened during processing of request from ('192.168.1.125', 37346)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/opt/lib/python2.5/SocketServer.py", line 464, in process_request_thread
self.finish_request(request, client_address)
File "/opt/lib/python2.5/SocketServer.py", line 254, in finish_request
self.RequestHandlerClass(request, client_address, self)
File "./start.py", line 141, in __init__
client_address, server)
File "/opt/lib/python2.5/SocketServer.py", line 522, in __init__
self.handle()
File "/opt/lib/python2.5/BaseHTTPServer.py", line 316, in handle
self.handle_one_request()
File "/opt/lib/python2.5/BaseHTTPServer.py", line 310, in handle_one_request
method()
File "./start.py", line 232, in do_GET
self._page(True)
File "./start.py", line 186, in _page
appinst.mainloop()
File "/usr/local/pyhme/hme.py", line 1134, in mainloop
self.startup()
File "/usr/local/pyhme/vidmgr/__init__.py", line 108, in startup
raise ConfigError("No Tivos found - exiting")
ConfigError: No Tivos found - exiting

Any thoughts as to what I am doing wrong?
johnh123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 10:33 PM   #575
jbernardis

That's the error message you get when you don't have any tivos defined in your ini file. Here is an extract from vidmgr.ini.dist:
Code:
#
# the tivos section of the file is where you identify your Tivos.  For each tivo, you MUST provide a name and
# a TSN.  It is NOT necessary to put the dashes into the TSN - just use the digits.  In the tags below, replace the
# X with a digit starting at 1 (e.g. tivo1.name).  If you have multiple tivos, number them sequentially.  You can have
# an arbitrary number of tivos, but vidmgr will stop parsing the file as soon as it detects a gap in the
# numbering sequence.  These fields have no default values.
#

[tivos]
# tivoX.name=
# tivoX.tsn=
You need to specify a name and a TSN for each tivo that you have. For example if you have 2 tivos, you would have somethign line this:
Code:
[tivos]
tivo1.name=Family Room
tivo1.tsn=123456789
tivo2.name=Master Bedroom
tivo2.tsn=987654321
of course, you'd have real tsn's.

The numbers in the above tags start at 1 and increment by 1. If you have a gap in the numbers, vidmgr stops parsing the file.
1 Win7 HTPC with Ceton Quad Tuner

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jbernardis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 11:38 PM   #576
johnh123

OK, getting closer I think- now I get this:

Exception happened during processing of request from ('192.168.1.125', 37038)
client_address, server)
self.handle()
method()
self._page(True)
appinst.mainloop()
self.startup()
File "/usr/local/pyhme/vidmgr/__init__.py", line 119, in startup
raise ConfigError("No shares found - exiting")
ConfigError: No shares found - exiting
Old 04-20-2012, 07:15 AM   #577
windracer
joined the 10k club

Did you use the vidmgr.ini.dist file as a starting point for your vidmgr.ini file? It seems to be missing a lot of the required sections.

At the end of that file there are instructions on how to add your virtual shares.

|
windracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 08:39 AM   #578
johnh123

I can't quite figure that section out - I thought I could just use the

values = all

line and that would be enough - I guess it isn't - what other section there do I have to have to make the shares seen?
Old 04-20-2012, 11:26 AM   #579
jbernardis

The no shares found message comes out after processing the pytivo config file(s) and before any vritual shares are defined. Your pytivo needs to be serving at least 1 video share, and your vidmgr.ini needs to point to that pytivo's config file. As windracer suggests, I recommend you look at vidmgr.ini.dist - that contains instructions for how to set all of this up.

Old 04-20-2012, 09:33 PM   #580
johnh123

OK, i'm making baby steps here- now I get this:

Exception happened during processing of request from ('192.168.1.125', 35437)
client_address, server)
self.handle()
method()
self._page(True)
appinst.mainloop()
self.startup()
File "/usr/local/pyhme/vidmgr/__init__.py", line 98, in startup
config = Config.Config()
File "/usr/local/pyhme/vidmgr/Config.py", line 66, in __init__
if not self.cfg.read(fn):
File "/opt/lib/python2.5/ConfigParser.py", line 267, in read
self._read(fp, filename)
File "/opt/lib/python2.5/ConfigParser.py", line 490, in _read
raise e
ParsingError: File contains parsing errors: /usr/local/pyhme/vidmgr/vidmgr.ini
[line 262]: ' values=all\n'
Old 04-20-2012, 09:41 PM   #581
jbernardis

Values=all is not a valid statement in the configuration file. Please read vidmgr.ini.dist file for instructions on how to configure.

Old 04-20-2012, 10:05 PM   #582
johnh123

I'm at a loss then. I see this:

# there are four possible ways to indicate which files to include. You must use exactly 1 of them for each virtual share:

then this:

# 4. include ALL videos unconditionally:
#
# values=all

so I tried values=all

but you say that can't be done. Then i tried this:

[Movies Alphabetically]
alpha=Title
shares=MyMovies

and it is back to no shares found. Believe me, I have read that thing over and over.
Old 04-20-2012, 10:21 PM   #583
jbernardis

Can you post your ini file - please mask out your TSN's. That might be the easiest way to do this.

I wasn't thinking about virtual shares earlier - I thought you were having problems getting actual shares to appear.

Old 04-20-2012, 10:25 PM   #584
jbernardis

As I look at the earlier trace you provided, that error is not from my code - it is from the configparser module. I think you had a syntax error in your file. Can you also post what you were trying to do earlier?

Old 04-21-2012, 10:26 AM   #585
johnh123

# vidmgr.ini
#
# this is the global options file - it belongs in the vidmgr directory under pyhme
#
# Default values are specified below.

#
# NOTE:
#
# These default values do NOT need to be explicitly stated in this file. They are here for illustration
# you can leave them in here if you want, or you can remove them and only include in here the options you
# are changing
#

#
# vidmgr section is mandatory
#

[vidmgr]

#
# what file extensions are we interested in. Only files with these extensions will be
# displayed on screen
# specify a list of file extensions - with the . - separated by at least one space
#

exts=.mp4 .mpg .avi .wmv

#
# the next 4 options specify format information for the info screen that pops up
# when you press the info button.
# specify a list of metadata tags for each.
#

metaignore=isEpisode isEpisodic __fileName __filePath
metafirst=title seriesTitle episodeTitle description
metaspacebefore=
metaspaceafter=

#
# the next two options are also formatting options for the info screen. The info screen is
# a two column layout. the infolabelpercent option indicates what percentage of the
# screen width should be devoted to the label column
#
# the inforightmargin option specifies the width of the right margin on the info screen. If
# you find the text running up against the right edge of the screen, increase this number.
#

infolabelpercent=30
inforightmargin=20

#
# the next two options control how multiple metadata files are handled. When searching for
# metadata, vidmgr looks for the files in the following sequence:
# .meta/default.txt
# default.txt
# .meta/<videofilename>.txt
# <videofilename>.txt
#
# metamergefiles determines if the contents of one file are merged with previous files or if
# it completely replaces the previous file. If this is set to true, since the files are read
# from the general to the specific, more specific information will replace more general information,
# but the end result will be the union of all the files. If this is set to false, then only the
# information in the last file read will be kept.
#
# metamergelines if only meaningful if metamergefiles is set to true. If set to true, then if
# two files contain the same metadata tag, then the values are concatenated together. If set to
# false, then the value from the second file replaces the value from the first file. Note -
# metadata tags that are already lists (vActor, etc) are always merged regardless of the value of
# this option.
#

metamergefiles=True
metamergelines=False

#
# specify the point size of the font used to display the descriptive text of a video on the main screen
#

descsize=20

#
# the image files that vidmgr uses for its background, etc, can be replaced. These files all reside
# in a directory named 'skins' under the vidmgr directory. If you wish to use your own image files,
# create a directory under skins, place your files there, and name that directory with the skin option.
# Note: the files must be png files and must match the original images in size. Only the images being
# changed need be specified. If an image file is NOT found in your skin's directory, the corresponding
# file is taken from the main skins directory.
#
# There is no default for this. Do Not include this option unless you are using your own skin
#
# skin=

#
# can the files in this directory be deleted - specify true or false.
#

deleteallowed=True

#
# specify how you would like the artwork for a video to be justified - specify left, center, or right
#

thumbjustify=left

#
# specify the name of the file to use for the folder and for the video file if a video specific file is not found
#

thumbfolderfn=folder.jpg

#
# what metadata tags should be used to construct the string used to identify this file on the screen
# specify a list of metadata tags - including any metadata tags you may have created yourself. In addition to the
# normal metadata tags, you can use the word 'file' to indicate the video's file name (without the directory) and
# you can use the value 'titleNumber' to indicate the title number for a DVD video.
#

display=title episodeTitle

#
# what string should be used to separate the above metadata when constructing the title string
# specify an arbitrary string
#

displaysep=:

#
# what metadata tags should be used to construct the string that is used to sort the videos when they
# are displayed in a list specify a list of metadata tags - including any metadata tags you may have created yourself. In addition to the
# normal metadata tags, you can use the word '__fileName' (or 'file') to indicate the video's file name (without the directory),
# '__filePath' to indicate the video's full directory path, or the value 'titleNumber' to indicate the title number for a DVD video.
#

sort=title episodeTitle

#
# which direction should the sort be
# specify up for an ascending sort or down for a descending sort
#

sortdirection=up

#
# should a leading article (the, a, an) in a 'title' or 'episodeTitle' be ignored when sorting on that title. Note that the displayed
# title will not change i.e. "The Abyss" will still show up as "The Abyss", but it will be sorted in with the A titles.
#

ignorearticle=True

#
# the next options control the contents of the top of the navigation tree. If sharepage is set to true, the top page will
# contain an entry that says 'Browse Shares'. This will take you to a separate page where the shares are listed.
# If it is set to false, then each share will be on the top screen.
# if sortroot is true, the virtual shares and the actual shares will be sorted together. If it is false (the default)
# then the actual shares will appear above the virtual shares. Both will be sorted, but one will appear before the other
#

sharepage=true
sortroot=false

#
# what text string should be used for the subtitle on the top navigation screen. The subtitle normally gives
# a cue as to where you are in the navigation, but no such cue is necessary when at the top; this string will
# be displayed instead
# default: topsubtitle=Main Menu
#
# topsubtitle=

#
# by default, vidmgr will check file unique IDs so that it knows if two files are actually the same file with two
# different links. On windows, this is an expensive operation. This affects the amount of time needed to build
# the cache. If you are not using links in your video directories, you can essentially disable this logic by
# setting the following option to false. The default is true
#

usefileid=True

#
# the tivos section of the file is where you identify your Tivos. For each tivo, you MUST provide a name and
# a TSN. It is NOT necessary to put the dashes into the TSN - just use the digits. In the tags below, replace the
# X with a digit starting at 1 (e.g. tivo1.name). If you have multiple tivos, number them sequentially. You can have
# an arbitrary number of tivos, but vidmgr will stop parsing the file as soon as it detects a gap in the
# numbering sequence. These fields have no default values.
#

[tivos]
tivo1.name=Basement
tivo1.tsn=x

#
# the pytivos section is where you identify your pytivo processes. The tags are numbered as above - replace the X
# with a digit starting from 1 andproceeding sequentially from there. You MUST provide config - which is a full
# path to the pyTivo.conf file, and ip - which is the ip address of the machine on which pytivo is running. If
# the config file does NOT specify a port number for pytivo, then you MUST specify it here. pytivoX.skip is a
# comma-delimited list of shares that you do NOT want to include here - do NOT use extra spaces in this list.
# pytivoX.sep is the file path separator for the machine on which pytivo is running - if this is omitted, then
# the seperator character for the machine on which vidmgr is used.
#

[pytivos]
pytivoX.config=/usr/local/pyTivo/pyTivo.conf
# pytivoX.sep=
pytivoX.ip=192.168.1.113
pytivoX.port=9032
# pytivoX.skip=

#
# now come the virtual shares - there can be an arbitrary number of these. Whatever text you put between the square
# brackets as the section name will become the text that appears on the navigation screen. Each virtual share MUST
# have a specification for which files to include. Additionally, you can override sort and display options, and you
# can specify how files should be grouped
#
[virtual share name X]

#
# there are four possible ways to indicate which files to include. You must use exactly 1 of them for each virtual share:
#
# 1. specify which metadata tags are used to divide videos up into groups:
#
# tags=tag1 tag2 tag3 ... tagn
#
# each video is searched for the specified tags. If a video does not have ANY of these tags, it is skipped. If it has ANY
# of the tags, then the video file will be inserted into a group for each value. For example, if the tag was vActor, then
# for each actor in a file, that file would be inserted into a group with that actor's name as the group name. As other
# videos are found with this same actor, they will be added to the existing group. What you end up with is a main menu choice
# for the virtual share (the text in the brackets) and when you choose it, you will see all the actors found in the metadata
# as separate "folders". If you then navigate into those folders, you will see all the videos that each actor is in. In addition
# to all of the normal metadata tags, including your own, you can use titleNumber which is the title number for DVD titles.
#
#
# 2. specify metadata VALUES that must be matched for a video to be included:
#
# values = tag:val,val.../tag:val,val...
#
# each video is searched for the specified tag(s). If a video does not contain any of the tags, it is skipped. If it DOES
# contain a tag, then the value for that tag MUST be one of the values listed. If it's not, then the video is skipped. If
# multiple tags are specified, a video will match only if 1) it contains ALL of the tags, and 2) each value for EVERY tag
# is in the specified list. Spaces are significant for the values. Do not use any unnecessary spaces in the specification.
# As an example, values=isEpisodic:true,True,TRUE will include ALL videos for which the value for isEpisodic is true, True,
# or TRUE. As with tags, the metadata tags can be any of the normal tags, including your own, or titleNumber which is the
# title number for DVD videos.
#
#
# 3. select videos based on a metadata tag, but group them into alphabetical folders (e.g. "A", "B", ... "9", "<Other>")
#
# alpha = tag
#
# for example, specifying alpha=Title will organize all videos into title order, but it will produce a separate "folder"
# for each occurring letter or digit. Titles that do not have a leading letter or digit are placed into an "<Other>" folder.
# Only letters and digits that have at least one video will be presented. The ignorearticle option affects Alpha shares
# if the tag is either 'title' or 'episodeTitle'
#
#
# 4. include ALL videos unconditionally:
#
# values=all
#
# this is useful in conjunction with the other options below. For example if you want a share that includes all videos
# sorted by record date.
#

#
# within the videos selected for a virtual share, you can add one layer of grouping. This is provided by the groupby
# option. The tags option above already offers a layer of grouping, so this option is probably more useful for the
# values and alpha options, but it CAN be used with tags.
#
# to use this option, specify a SINGLE metadata tag. For each matching video, the value for this tag is used to create/identify
# a "folder" into which this video is placed. If the video does NOT contain the tag, then the video is placed in the root
# "folder". As a good example, let's extend the isEpisodic example from above. If you say "values=isEpisodic:true,TRUE,True"
# all videos will show up in a single flat "folder". They will be sorted, but it could be a large list. If I
# add "groupby=seriesTitle", then vidmgr will create "sub-folders" for each series title thus organizing the files.
#
# groupby=

#
# you can specify a different sort order for the tags you are organizing by as opposed to the video titles themselves. The videos
# are governed by the sortdirection and sort parameters, but the sort order of the tags is determined by the tagorder parameter, set
# to either up (default) or down. This allows, for example, for the movies to be organized by year with the newest first, but within
# a single year the titles would be in normal alphabetical order.
#
# tagorder=up

#
# it is possible to limit the selection of videos for a virtual share to a list of physical shares by using the
# shares= statement. If omotted, ALL shares are considered as a source for videos
#
# shares=
# for example if all of your movies are in a share titled "My Movies", then then following
[Movies Alphabetically]
alpha=Title
shares=MyMovies
#
# will create a virtual share containing all videos from the My Movie share organized into alhpabetical folders

# finally, it is possible to override the sort, sortdirection, display, and displaysep options for this virtual share
# by simply specifying that option in the corresponding section. If these are missing, then the global values will be used.
#
# display=
# displaysep=
# sort=
# sortdirection=
Old 04-21-2012, 02:06 PM   #586
jbernardis

two things stand out right away.

First, you're not defining any pytivos. You have the [pytivos section], but your tags are named pytivoX. the X needs to be replaced with an integer, starting from 1. SInce you only have 1 pytivo running, change it to a 1 and pytivo will be found.

Second, you have a virtual share named "virtual share name x" because you did not remove the prototype statement I delivered in this file. Just remove or comment out this line.

Old 04-22-2012, 03:14 PM   #587
johnh123

Yes, thank you, that did the trick.
Old 04-23-2012, 12:30 PM   #588
larrs
Movie Fan-Addict

Is this an issue?

I posted this in another thread yesterday, but realized this was the appropriate thread:

I love vidmgr and thanks for developing it!

I believe I have found an issue, or I am doing something wrong and need help rectifying it.

When I access the vidmgr app on my Tivos (and I think the issue may be that I have 5 of them listed in my config file) and select the video to push, there are 4 of them listed in the display that pops up "push to xx Tivo"- to get to the 5th Tivo, I have to scroll down and that one displays. However, if I choose that 5th one to push the video to it actually selects the 4th Tivo rather than the 5th and says "queued to push to tivo 4" and pushes the video to the 4th rather than the 5th Tivo.

If I then go back up and select the 4th tivo, it pushes to the 3rd, etc.

I went into my config and reordered them so the 5th tivo is one we never push videos to but I wanted to let everyone know. Seems once you scroll past the 4th tivo, it gets off by one.

Any input?

(1) Elite
(3) Premieres
(1) HD
(1) Mini
I run
with
and
larrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:07 PM   #589
jbernardis

I'll look into it tonight - thanks for finding the bug.

Old 04-23-2012, 05:36 PM   #590
jbernardis

Version 2.1b has been posted on git. Thanks to larrs for discovering this bug. My submenu logic was wrong when paging up and down - I was correctly adjusting the number of the first line on the screen, but I wasn't adjusting the number of the current menu choice. As a result, when select was pressed, an off-screen tivo was actually chosen.

Old 04-24-2012, 06:39 AM   #591
larrs
Movie Fan-Addict

Quote:
Version 2.1b has been posted on git. Thanks to larrs for discovering this bug. My submenu logic was wrong when paging up and down - I was correctly adjusting the number of the first line on the screen, but I wasn't adjusting the number of the current menu choice. As a result, when select was pressed, an off-screen tivo was actually chosen.
Thanks for the quick response!

OK, I took this opportunity to go ahead and completely reload vidmgr and go from 1.0 to 2.0. However, I ran into an issue with my settings and I think I have it hosed. I am getting this when accessing on my Tivo and then it quickly exits, can I get some help, please?

Code:
Exception happened during processing of request from ('192.168.1.52', 39883)
  File "C:\Python27\lib\SocketServer.py", line 582, in process_request_thread
  File "C:\Python27\lib\SocketServer.py", line 323, in finish_request
  File "C:\pyhme\start.py", line 139, in __init__
    client_address, server)
  File "C:\Python27\lib\SocketServer.py", line 639, in __init__
    self.handle()
  File "C:\Python27\lib\BaseHTTPServer.py", line 343, in handle
  File "C:\Python27\lib\BaseHTTPServer.py", line 331, in handle_one_request
    method()
  File "C:\pyhme\start.py", line 230, in do_GET
    self._page(True)
  File "C:\pyhme\start.py", line 184, in _page
    appinst.mainloop()
  File "C:\pyhme\hme.py", line 1129, in mainloop
    self.startup()
  File "C:\pyhme\vidmgr\__init__.py", line 98, in startup
    config = Config.Config()
  File "C:\pyhme\vidmgr\Config.py", line 66, in __init__
    if not self.cfg.read(fn):
  File "C:\Python27\lib\ConfigParser.py", line 297, in read
    self._read(fp, filename)
  File "C:\Python27\lib\ConfigParser.py", line 538, in _read
    raise e
ParsingError: File contains parsing errors: C:\pyhme\vidmgr\vidmgr.ini
        [line 267]: ' values=all\n'
----------------------------------------
Thanks in advance.

(1) Elite
(3) Premieres
(1) HD
(1) Mini
I run
with
and

Last edited by larrs : 04-24-2012 at 07:50 PM.
Old 04-25-2012, 11:05 AM   #592
lrhorer

That looks a lot like the issue john123 was having. Please post your config file.
lrhorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 01:38 PM   #593
larrs
Movie Fan-Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrhorer View Post
That looks a lot like the issue john123 was having. Please post your config file.
I would but just your comment fixed my issue. It was EXACTLY the problem john123 had... I failed to comment out the virtual share statement. Once I saw the comment on that, I tracked it down and made the change... et voila! I missed that at least 10 times yesterday.

Thanks a lot- sometimes it is just a small push to get me pointed in the right direction. I am really not as dense as I seem at times.

Thanks again!

(1) Elite
(3) Premieres
(1) HD
(1) Mini
I run
with
and
Old 05-15-2012, 06:58 PM   #594
jbernardis

For those interested, I just did a quick check of vidmgr with the new HME for Python 0.20 and encountered no problems.

Old 06-24-2012, 02:42 PM   #595
lrhorer

Jeff,

I have another request. Could you build a switch into the BuildCache routine (or a separate routine) that will list the videos that do not match a particular criteria?

For example, right now the BuildCache routine reports that it is only finding Genre tags for 1561 videos, but I have quite a few more videos than that. Since every video should have at least one Genre tag, clearly there are quite a few metafiles missing those tags. Obviously, they need to be located and fixed, but that is a bit of an issue when one has roughly 2000 metafiles to scrub. It would be best if the switch specified which metatag to detail, because, for example, most of the videos (more than 1200) are missing a producer tag, and I don't want to have to deal with that list when trying to fix a few hundred files that are missing Genre tags.
Old 06-24-2012, 03:15 PM   #596
wmcbrine
Resistance Useless

fgrep -L -i genre *.txt

wmcbrine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 06:06 PM   #597
lrhorer

Actually,

fgrep -L -r -i genre *.txt

That works, of course, but only on a share-by-share basis, unless all the shares are under one directory, or at least approximately so. It would be nice if it were part of the app.
Old 06-24-2012, 07:18 PM   #598
wmcbrine
Resistance Useless

find `grep ^path pyTivo.conf | cut -f 3 -d " "` -name \*.txt -print0 | xargs -0 fgrep -L -i genre

wmcbrine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:56 PM   #599
jbernardis

It's funny to see this exchange, but I actually just put a new version of vidmgr up on git. I didn't change the release number since the core application didn't change - BuildCache.py now takes a -v command line parameter to indicate "verbose".

Although I instrumented all of the virtual share types, I actually only added output from virtual shares specified by "tags=" and only in the requested case.

Old 06-24-2012, 11:12 PM   #600
lrhorer

Aw, shucks. Here William and I were just warming up to a "who can create the longest bash command" competition.