American Idol - Top 7 Results (Again) - OAD 4/19/12
Holly and Joshua are called to the center of the stage
Joshua - Safe
Holly - Bottom 3
Elise and Skylar to center stage
Elise - Bottom 3
Skylar - Safe
Colton, Phillip and Jessica to center stage.
Jessica - Safe
Phillip and Colton - Neither has been in the bottom 3 and the one in the bottom three this time is:
Elise is single out and after the usual fake out is told she is safe.
That leaves Holly and Colton. And the person eliminated from the competition is
-I wondered in the performance thread if this was the week Phillip or Colton landed in the bottom 3. I was right about that but I never expected one of them to actually be voted off.
-This is a huge boon to Phillip. If there is an army of teenage girls out there voting he is no longer splitting votes with Colton.
- I had a feeling Jessica would be safe after almost being eliminated. Those who get saved seem to ride that save for a week or two.
- Jimmy and I are in complete agreement on Elise. She needs to be rocking out and building on the audience that loved her Led Zepplin performance.
- I still don't understand the love for Joshua
- I imagine Ninny is banging her head against a wall knowing she has to watch Hollie again next week. But I think Hollie earned it last night.
- I think Jimmy might be on to one of the issues with Jessica. She is only 16 but both Hollie and Skylar (both 18) have more youthful enthusiasm.
- I honestly believe Skylar is the front runner now.
Only the weak are cruel. Gentleness can only be expected from the strong.