Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 04-09-2012, 06:36 PM   #31
Anubys
KMT Soccer Playa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zevida View Post
I almost deleted this episode without watching it. Community has been so hit or miss lately and they've done a good job of making all the characters completely unlikeable. I wasn't interested in yet another rehash of a previous episode (pillow fort).

I am so glad I watched this. I loved the send-up of the war documentary. I thought it was fun (not necessarily funny though) and very well done. They saved me as a viewer for another week.
Wow, that post is full of contradictions! if you're week to week and it's hit and miss, isn't just a matter of time before you're out?

Might as well get out now on a high note
Anubys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 07:06 PM   #32
Zevida
witless and unarmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubys View Post
Wow, that post is full of contradictions! if you're week to week and it's hit and miss, isn't just a matter of time before you're out?

Might as well get out now on a high note

I think the hiatus did me in. The first episode after the hiatus was ok, but just did not make me excited for the next episode (this one). I just wasn't excited to watch it. I watched it, now I'm excited again.

I've been an enthusiastic fan for a while, it is only very recently I've actually considering not watching.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- billypritchard
Zevida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 07:14 PM   #33
DreadPirateRob
Seriously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zevida View Post

I think the hiatus did me in. The first episode after the hiatus was ok, but just did not make me excited for the next episode (this one). I just wasn't excited to watch it. I watched it, now I'm excited again.

I've been an enthusiastic fan for a while, it is only very recently I've actually considering not watching.
Think you've missed a few eps. The first post-hiatus ep aired 3/15. Then there were subsequent eps on 3/22 and 3/29 before this one aired on 4/5.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:51 PM   #34
Zevida
witless and unarmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadPirateRob View Post
Think you've missed a few eps. The first post-hiatus ep aired 3/15. Then there were subsequent eps on 3/22 and 3/29 before this one aired on 4/5.
Yeah, I did miss the first episode - moved and forgot to set up a SP once is returned. And, I wasn't sad about missing it. And then I watched an episode I totally forgot about, the impressionist one. Then I watched one that was meh. That's why I was thinking of canceling, and I'm glad in retrospect that I did not! I've been an enthusiastic fan from the premiere and hopefully it was just the hiatus that got me out of sorts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- billypritchard
Zevida is offline   Reply With Quote