TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 04-05-2012, 07:59 PM   #1
Zevida
witless and unarmed

Tabatha Takes Over - Season 4 - Spoilers

I am addicted to this show. I love Tabatha.

For those who don't know about the show, it's I guess similar to a Kitchen Nightmares - come into a failing salon or small business - tell them everything they are doing wrong - do a makeover - try to fix them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabatha%27s_Salon_Takeover

Seasons 1-3 were salons only, Season 4 it was renamed and expanded to include other small businesses.

Tabatha is fabulous. I love how she gives it to them straight and how frustrated she gets.

Last night I saw the season finale, Cinema Suites. I wanted to punch the lady who owned that bed and breakfast in the face. Basically she was charging people to sleep in her house and then treating them like a giant imposition. Crazy! I didn't think she'd change at all but surprisingly at the reopening she was improved. I wonder how much was an act?

The Barkingham Palace one with the doggy day care was also a classic. That uptight blonde lady was so out of line it was not even funny and she was completely oblivious.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- billypritchard
Zevida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:09 PM   #2
Ment

The Barkingham Palace lady was a 'this has to be a ringer' episode. She had major mental issues. Obviously it would have been better for her partner to take over the business but that would mean crazy lady would need to get a new job.
Ment is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 10:57 PM   #3
gossamer88
HDTV Snob

Hmmm
gossamer88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 11:33 PM   #4
Zevida
witless and unarmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ment View Post
The Barkingham Palace lady was a 'this has to be a ringer' episode. She had major mental issues. Obviously it would have been better for her partner to take over the business but that would mean crazy lady would need to get a new job.
I'm not sure I've ever seen an episode I thought was a complete put-on. I have seen a few where I thought the owner was there only for the design makeover of the shop and they clear,y didn't think there was anything wrong.

Crazy Barkingham Lady knew there were serious problems she was just totally oblivious that SHE was the serious problem.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- billypritchard
Zevida is offline   Reply With Quote