Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Premiere DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 04-05-2012, 08:12 PM   #1
clark_kent

Premiere Build Date & Motherboard Rev

Hello everyone,

I recently got a new Premiere.

I'm interested in keeping a thread with Premiere's Build Date and Motherboard Rev level. One possible use for this type of info is that it may (or may not) help identify or narrow down certain issues being faced by some in this forum. More information is always better then less.

My Premiere:

Model: TCD746500 (Standard Premiere)
Build date: 12-Mar-12
Motherboard: SPCA-00064-000H Rev H1
Power supply: SPWR-00014-000 Rev G2

I'm sure the Elite and the XL will have a different motherboard and possibly a different power supply. Someone could start a new tread or keep them all in this one?
clark_kent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 11:04 AM   #2
lessd

Quote:
Originally Posted by clark_kent View Post
Hello everyone,

I recently got a new Premiere.

I'm interested in keeping a thread with Premiere's Build Date and Motherboard Rev level. One possible use for this type of info is that it may (or may not) help identify or narrow down certain issues being faced by some in this forum. More information is always better then less.

My Premiere:

Model: TCD746500 (Standard Premiere)
Build date: 12-Mar-12
Motherboard: SPCA-00064-000H Rev H1
Power supply: SPWR-00014-000 Rev G2

I'm sure the Elite and the XL will have a different motherboard and possibly a different power supply. Someone could start a new tread or keep them all in this one?
You should know that your Premiere is a new model with a 500TB drive so you can't compare your build date with others, many Premieres are over two years old (except the Elite) and for most people taking apart their TiVo to get information that at this time has no practical use would too much of a pain.