TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 01-29-2012, 01:57 AM   #2071
Cactus Bill

I am in Phoenix with a Tivo Premiere and my Plus Package channels say "This Channel is not authorized. Contact your cable provider for more information." Are people with Cox DVRs now receiving these channels? If anybody is successfully receiving these channels in Phoenix, please provide the steps taken to get them. Thanks.
Cactus Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:03 AM   #2072
aztivo

so for those in phx. I have been working with a senior tech. And she has had to manually code all the channels to my account, this took two+ hours. she has sent me an email saying that there is an issue on the Cox side with them not being able to authorize the channels for cable card users outside of their boxes. this is known and they are working on a fix.
aztivo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 05:14 PM   #2073
ellinj
Seems Very Friendly

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnL999 View Post
*shrugs* If it's me, I want all the channels I'm entitled to, even if there's nothing immediate I might want to watch on them. A few years ago, I wouldn't have suspected I'd be watching AMC regularly. If I didn't have it available, I might not have sampled shows I now watch regularly.

In our area, SDV includes a lot of HD channels, including FX, that I definitely wanted access to.
I am sure at some point I will want to get setup with the TA, but for now, i am just procrastinating.
ellinj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 12:28 AM   #2074
Cactus Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by aztivo View Post
so for those in phx. I have been working with a senior tech. And she has had to manually code all the channels to my account, this took two+ hours. she has sent me an email saying that there is an issue on the Cox side with them not being able to authorize the channels for cable card users outside of their boxes. this is known and they are working on a fix.
I e-mailed Cox about the issue and got this response:

"We regret any inconvenience this may be causing you. The agreement between Cox and TiVo has been completed, but this feature is not ready to launch to TiVo Premiere customers in Cox Arizona yet. Regrettably, we do not have an estimated time of arrival. Please note, we are not charging accounts with CableCARDs only for the Plus Packages channels as they are not available. To confirm, no credits will be issued for this concern at this time."

I don't know what agreement they're referring to (VOD?). All I know is that I believe I am paying for channels that Cox is not providing and not getting any help from them in understanding why. Anybody know how to get this issue to the right person/ senior tech at Cox Phoenix?
Old 02-01-2012, 01:08 AM   #2075
unitron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus Bill View Post

"We regret any inconvenience this may be causing you. The agreement between Cox and TiVo has been completed, but this feature is not ready to launch to TiVo Premiere customers in Cox Arizona yet. Regrettably, we do not have an estimated time of arrival. Please note, we are not charging accounts with CableCARDs only for the Plus Packages channels as they are not available. To confirm, no credits will be issued for this concern at this time."

I don't know what agreement they're referring to (VOD?). All I know is that I believe I am paying for channels that Cox is not providing and not getting any help from them in understanding why. Anybody know how to get this issue to the right person/ senior tech at Cox Phoenix?
And why do they think this is just about Premiere owners and not S3 owners?

"I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."

Darth TiVo, 14 February, 2011
unitron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:08 AM   #2076
Graystone

Cox in Phoenix Area problems

I too am in the Mesa/Phoenix Cox area. Cox has little to no understanding of Tivo boxes and subcontract out their installs and repairs to Non-Cox companies who seem to know even less about Tivo. Both the phone personnel and the installers will try to talk you out of sticking with Tivo. I do get most of the digital channels available except on-demand.

I've moved a few times over the years and each time getting Cox out several times is often necessary. I'ved owned many models of cable Tivos at one time or another. I have found major problems with every box after the Tivo 2 DT because Cox must do the cable card install. The HD and Premiers have been a nightmare with reboots and menus that sometimes just stick for up to 20 minutes at a time. I've stuck with Tivo because I love the searchability which no other DVR I've tried comes close to. Sometimes it's difficult with a new install to sort out what is the Tivo's normal screw ups and what is Cox's fault. But I've got pretty good at troubleshooting the problems. Slow menus and reboots are generally not a Cox issue. Channels going missing or recordings being missed can be Cox issues.

Do not try to set up your cable card yourself by phone even if Cox allows you to. Many channels won't show as authorized if you do. The phone people have little knowledge of how to fix this and will just tell you to restart your boxes and sometimes reset the cable cards which usually doesn't fix the channels you don't see. The tech needs to be on site so he can call the Cox people (usually several times) to get those channels authorized.

The tech needs to be in your home usually for a few hours. Make sure they check every channel you want for watchability before leaving. They don't like to do this but if you don't have them do it you will be missing channels. They often want to charge you for return visits or schedule appointments weeks away so be sure they do it right first if possible.

Be sure they check signal levels as weak cable signals cause a vast array of problems with Tivo Premiers. Week signals in Phoenix apartments or multi-housing units are a prime cause of channels disappearing. They can put an amplifier in-line if necessary or sometimes they will just need to pull new cable or replace connectors. This may seem trivial but it is a major source of channel problems.

Also in the Phoenix area, a Tuning Adapter is necessary to pick up many channels. This Cisco TA will be a never ending source of greif to you. If you can live without the channels the tuning adapter provides you, avoid it like the plague. 1st, it's a big box at about the size of a DVD recorder. The TAs lose contact with channels and sometimes fail to authorize some or all channels. When the TA fails it can effect ALL your channels not just the ones it is decoding as the entire set of channels must pass through it. A common problem is seeing a recording did not take place or stopped in the middle of the program. When you look at the channel it either says the channel is unavailable or unauthorized. Pressing the up down channel change button brings it back to life. The tuning adapters shut off channels they think are unused for some time. Unfortunately this often means the program you were recording goes to black screen and the Tivo stops recording. The tuning adapter only restarts that channel after the tivo selects it a couple of times again (CHUP & CHDOWN). At least once a week the TAs would do this to one of my recordings. Even more frequently, as an example, dial up say 1010 channel. You see a black screen or channel unavailable. Hit channel up/down and it's back. I've had 3 of these boxes and they all have caused problems which result in failed recordings or cable outages. Sometimes shutting it off for a minute or two and turning it back on will help. Prepare to wait a few minutes for it to reset.

Phoenix Cox has no desire and limited knowhow to get your Tivo working. You will have to fight them all the way. Be prepared for at least 3 service calls before you get all your channels and even then you might still have to deal with Tuning Adapter problems and the occassional Premier itself locking up. Then there's also the issue that Cox locks (maximum copy protection setting) almost all recordings so you can't transfer them out of the Tivo even to another Tivo.

Cox wants you out of the Tivo box and into paying rental for theirs. The techs themselves will often tell you they hate setting up cable card devices. But their Scientific Atlanta is a complete piece of junk so you will want them to get your Tivo working rather than switch as they would like you to do.

Don't give up and you'll eventually get your Tivo system and Cox working together. Don't expect the Cable Card Tuning Adapter issues to be resolved. You'll just have to live with them if you want Tivo here. If you have them come out for anything, be sure to scrutinize your next two bills as they often like to charge for something they didn't get right the first time or even double bill for calls.

I'd gladly dump Cox if there were other non-contract options with the same channels available here, provided they worked with Tivo. Over-the-Air reception isn't good here and not much is available there except the major 4 or 5 networks. Sattelite has the channels but wants a contract and doesn't support HD Tivos yet. On-line requires devoting a PC to downloading and a good deal of interaction which I don't want to do. So until other options are available, I'm stuck with Cox.

Last edited by Graystone : 02-01-2012 at 03:05 AM.
Graystone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:02 PM   #2077
aztivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus Bill View Post

As i stated before I have been being a guine pig for this. We have been working on it for a week. Cox is trying to remedy the situation. It is not ideal or fast but it is being worked on I am on email and calls with cox techs just about everyday.

They assure me they will get this resolved, so the best we can do is hope and wait

EDIT: also what they are refering to is COX and TIVO were supposed to put out a box that woudl allow us to have all cox features.. I dont know why they say it is compleate. Sounds like another case of a cox rep not knowing what is going on

Last edited by aztivo : 02-01-2012 at 01:04 PM. Reason: VOD portion
Old 02-01-2012, 01:06 PM   #2078
aztivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by unitron View Post
And why do they think this is just about Premiere owners and not S3 owners?
S3 can not handle 1ghz for the H.264 channels. I have one sitting in a guest room that I have regulated to OTA. And I bought it the day they were releassed in 06? for like $700 but both my premier and elite can handle the 1Ghz so they are in the bedroom and tv room
Old 02-01-2012, 01:07 PM   #2079
aztivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystone View Post
I too am in the Mesa/Phoenix Cox area. Cox has little to no understanding of Tivo boxes and subcontract out their installs and repairs to Non-Cox companies who seem to know even less about Tivo. Both the phone personnel and the installers will try to talk you out of sticking with Tivo. I do get most of the digital channels available except on-demand.

I've moved a few times over the years and each time getting Cox out several times is often necessary. I'ved owned many models of cable Tivos at one time or another. I have found major problems with every box after the Tivo 2 DT because Cox must do the cable card install. The HD and Premiers have been a nightmare with reboots and menus that sometimes just stick for up to 20 minutes at a time. I've stuck with Tivo because I love the searchability which no other DVR I've tried comes close to. Sometimes it's difficult with a new install to sort out what is the Tivo's normal screw ups and what is Cox's fault. But I've got pretty good at troubleshooting the problems. Slow menus and reboots are generally not a Cox issue. Channels going missing or recordings being missed can be Cox issues.

Do not try to set up your cable card yourself by phone even if Cox allows you to. Many channels won't show as authorized if you do. The phone people have little knowledge of how to fix this and will just tell you to restart your boxes and sometimes reset the cable cards which usually doesn't fix the channels you don't see. The tech needs to be on site so he can call the Cox people (usually several times) to get those channels authorized.

The tech needs to be in your home usually for a few hours. Make sure they check every channel you want for watchability before leaving. They don't like to do this but if you don't have them do it you will be missing channels. They often want to charge you for return visits or schedule appointments weeks away so be sure they do it right first if possible.

Be sure they check signal levels as weak cable signals cause a vast array of problems with Tivo Premiers. Week signals in Phoenix apartments or multi-housing units are a prime cause of channels disappearing. They can put an amplifier in-line if necessary or sometimes they will just need to pull new cable or replace connectors. This may seem trivial but it is a major source of channel problems.

Also in the Phoenix area, a Tuning Adapter is necessary to pick up many channels. This Cisco TA will be a never ending source of greif to you. If you can live without the channels the tuning adapter provides you, avoid it like the plague. 1st, it's a big box at about the size of a DVD recorder. The TAs lose contact with channels and sometimes fail to authorize some or all channels. When the TA fails it can effect ALL your channels not just the ones it is decoding as the entire set of channels must pass through it. A common problem is seeing a recording did not take place or stopped in the middle of the program. When you look at the channel it either says the channel is unavailable or unauthorized. Pressing the up down channel change button brings it back to life. The tuning adapters shut off channels they think are unused for some time. Unfortunately this often means the program you were recording goes to black screen and the Tivo stops recording. The tuning adapter only restarts that channel after the tivo selects it a couple of times again (CHUP & CHDOWN). At least once a week the TAs would do this to one of my recordings. Even more frequently, as an example, dial up say 1010 channel. You see a black screen or channel unavailable. Hit channel up/down and it's back. I've had 3 of these boxes and they all have caused problems which result in failed recordings or cable outages. Sometimes shutting it off for a minute or two and turning it back on will help. Prepare to wait a few minutes for it to reset.

Phoenix Cox has no desire and limited knowhow to get your Tivo working. You will have to fight them all the way. Be prepared for at least 3 service calls before you get all your channels and even then you might still have to deal with Tuning Adapter problems and the occassional Premier itself locking up. Then there's also the issue that Cox locks (maximum copy protection setting) almost all recordings so you can't transfer them out of the Tivo even to another Tivo.

Cox wants you out of the Tivo box and into paying rental for theirs. The techs themselves will often tell you they hate setting up cable card devices. But their Scientific Atlanta is a complete piece of junk so you will want them to get your Tivo working rather than switch as they would like you to do.

Don't give up and you'll eventually get your Tivo system and Cox working together. Don't expect the Cable Card Tuning Adapter issues to be resolved. You'll just have to live with them if you want Tivo here. If you have them come out for anything, be sure to scrutinize your next two bills as they often like to charge for something they didn't get right the first time or even double bill for calls.

I'd gladly dump Cox if there were other non-contract options with the same channels available here, provided they worked with Tivo. Over-the-Air reception isn't good here and not much is available there except the major 4 or 5 networks. Sattelite has the channels but wants a contract and doesn't support HD Tivos yet. On-line requires devoting a PC to downloading and a good deal of interaction which I don't want to do. So until other options are available, I'm stuck with Cox.
You have a lot here. I will say in the last few months I would not want a tech in my house as you can just call in and get them to activate the cards. No need for the truck roll. I have done this as I traded in my 2 s cards from my S3 for 1 M card for my elite
Old 02-01-2012, 10:02 PM   #2080
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by aztivo View Post
S3 can not handle 1ghz for the H.264 channels. I have one sitting in a guest room that I have regulated to OTA. And I bought it the day they were releassed in 06? for like $700 but both my premier and elite can handle the 1Ghz so they are in the bedroom and tv room
Actually the TiVo HD units can tune up to 1GHz, it's the older S3 OLED models that cannot. Cox in our area has many channels in the 860-1000MHz range.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
moyekj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:53 PM   #2081
CoxInPHX
COX Communications

Plus Package HD Channels in Arizona

It's a TiVo-specific problem... the channels are able to be authorized for WMC.

See the following Posting where a Cox Phoenix customer with a SiliconDust HDHomeRun PRIME and WMC is getting the HBO Plus Package channels. I would assume the Ceton InfiniTV 4 should also. The problem child seems to be TiVo Premiere.

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r268...are-authorized

CoxInPHX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 11:54 PM   #2082
Cactus Bill

I e-mailed Tivo to see if they could provide any insight as to the status of the problem with Cox and Plus Package channels in Phoenix. I got an answer that puts the blame on Cox and says something about certain customers resolving the issue with an adapter, which I've never heard of that happening. If the rep is referring to a tuning adaper, then I don't believe she's answering the question that I'm asking. Here's the answer I got:

"Thank you for contacting TiVo Customer Support. I would be glad to answer your question. Cox has acknowledged that the issue is on their end with their equipment and is currently working towards a resolution. TiVo is assisting in any way possible, however the resolution will have to come from Cox. Some customers have reported that the issue was resolved with the addition of an adapter that was provided by Cox."
Old 02-03-2012, 12:18 AM   #2083
zowwie85

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoxInPHX View Post
...where a Cox Phoenix customer with a SiliconDust HDHomeRun PRIME and WMC is getting the HBO Plus Package channels.

That'd be ME. Still no change on my TiVos for these channels, but the SiliconDust device works great.
zowwie85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:27 AM   #2084
zowwie85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystone View Post
Do not try to set up your cable card yourself by phone even if Cox allows you to. Many channels won't show as authorized if you do.
I don't agree with this. Use the toll-free number on the cablecard pairing screen for setup/support. Unless you're new to Cox you know what channels you get and don't get.

If you're having tuning adapter problems and have multiple cablecards/TA's it might be worth your while to write down the cablecard serial number from the pairing screen along with the STB serial number from the TA. Call the toll-free number on your pairing screen and tell them you want to verify that your cablecard occurrences are built correctly.

In future when you move or add a cable card, have that STB serial number (actually its all letters) along with the cablecard pairing information to make sure they build/change the occurrence correctly.

I don't work for Cox - heck, I don't even LIKE them very much. The price is far too high vs. the level of support actually provided! But unless your signal levels are bad you just don't need someone to come out to your place for a cablecard install/move/change.
Old 02-03-2012, 01:56 AM   #2085
CoxInPHX
COX Communications

Quote:
Originally Posted by zowwie85 View Post
That'd be ME. Still no change on my TiVos for these channels, but the SiliconDust device works great.
When I tune to one of the Plus Pak channels and go into the TiVo DVR Diagnostics, The TiVo shows all the channels as CCI Byte: 0x00, CopyFreely, which seems odd for Premium channels. I am wondering if this is part of the problem.

What does the CCI Byte show on the SiliconDust?

Old 02-04-2012, 03:17 PM   #2086
zowwie85

Quote:
What does the CCI Byte show on the SiliconDust?
Tuned to 1203 this is what shows up:

Cisco CableCARD(tm)
Copy Protection Information

Auth Status: CP Auth Received
Info for pgm index 0-5
[LTSID - PN - CCI - ERR ]
0x0 - 0x1 - 0x2 - 0x0
0x0 - 0x0 - 0x0 - 0x0
0x0 - 0x0 - 0x0 - 0x0
0x0 - 0x0 - 0x0 - 0x0
0x0 - 0x0 - 0x0 - 0x0
0x0 - 0x0 - 0x0 - 0x0

MKS Period: 600 seconds
VerifyKey Status: OK

So I think the answer is 0x2 - and the recordings are treated as copy-protected.

This screen also confirms that the specific channel is treated as 0x2:
Cisco CableCARD(tm)
Active Program

Program Index: 0, Src ID: 0xE7E2
[LTSID-PrgNo-Status-ECM-CCI-EID]
0-1-Ent-88-2-0x94
Elementary Streams
[ Stream Type-Pid Number ]
0x1B-0x0011 0x81-0x0013 0x81-0x0018

ECM PID: 0x19
Old 02-22-2012, 08:42 PM   #2087
LoREvanescence

Interesting, for the fist time ever my premiere can tune COX3D on channel 1300.

No idea how 3d works on this channel, I just know I don't have a 3D tv or glasses of any kind. But I'm tuning this channel and it's no longer coming up with channel not available banner.

Just posting this as an FYI if anyone with a 3d setup wants to test it out.
LoREvanescence is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 01:17 AM   #2088
CoxInPHX
COX Communications

Plus Package HD Channels in MPEG4 (H.264)

Quote:
It's a TiVo-specific problem... the channels are able to be authorized for WMC.

See the following Posting where a Cox Phoenix customer with a SiliconDust HDHomeRun PRIME and WMC is getting the HBO Plus Package channels. I would assume the Ceton InfiniTV 4 should also. The problem child seems to be TiVo Premiere.

NOTE: this posting is in the Series 3 thread, but to my knowledge only the S4 Premieres will be getting an update for MPEG4 (H.264).

Update on MPEG4 (H.264) Cox Plus Package channels in NoVA and Arizona not being able to be Authorized. Both markets are Cisco and use Tuning Adapters, an update by Cisco has also been mentioned, but not verified.

But, TiVo has confirmed that the issue needs a TiVo software patch/update to support the new MPEG4 channels, which will most likely be included in the next software release. I also got an email confirmation from TiVo of the needed update.
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r269...qSpring-2012-q

I am not aware of any other markets using MPEG4 (H.264) for the Plus Package channels. If anyone in a market other than NoVA or Arizona can confirm usage of MPEG4 (H.264), please post.

Last edited by CoxInPHX : 03-04-2012 at 08:19 PM.
Old 04-22-2012, 07:36 PM   #2089
CoxInPHX
COX Communications

Has Cox San Diego switched the Plus Package HD channels to MPEG4 (H.264)

Have any other Cox markets made the move? (besides Virgina and Arizona)

Old 04-22-2012, 09:08 PM   #2090
ajwees41

Quote:
NOTE: this posting is in the Series 3 thread, but to my knowledge only the S4 Premieres will be getting an update for MPEG4 (H.264).

Update on MPEG4 (H.264) Cox Plus Package channels in NoVA and Arizona not being able to be Authorized. Both markets are Cisco and use Tuning Adapters, an update by Cisco has also been mentioned, but not verified.

But, TiVo has confirmed that the issue needs a TiVo software patch/update to support the new MPEG4 channels, which will most likely be included in the next software release. I also got an email confirmation from TiVo of the needed update.
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r269...qSpring-2012-q

I am not aware of any other markets using MPEG4 (H.264) for the Plus Package channels. If anyone in a market other than NoVA or Arizona can confirm usage of MPEG4 (H.264), please post.
if you still have the email you might want to post it since the other link is dead
ajwees41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 02:20 PM   #2091
LoREvanescence

A couple weeks ago I signed up for HBO and Cinemax because it was offered Free for 3 months, then half price for 3 more.

After they first authorized it I got all the HBO and Cinemax channels. A few days later I noticed I only get HBO and HBO2, Cinemax and Moremax. All the other versions such as HBO Signature or Family say not authorized. I called them, they sent a hit to the cable cards, nothing changed. Then they said they needed me to schedule a truck roll and be home.

Anyone have any suggestions on what to try or why I might not be getting all of them anymore.

On a site note, I noticed Epix is now authorized where it wasn't before
Old 04-29-2012, 09:02 PM   #2092
CoxInPHX
COX Communications

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoREvanescence View Post
I checked the plus package channels, which I have been getting here for about a month now on my tivo.

They are all still MPEG-2

would love to see MPEG-4 / H.264
Quote:
A couple weeks ago I signed up for HBO and Cinemax because it was offered Free for 3 months, then half price for 3 more.

After they first authorized it I got all the HBO and Cinemax channels. A few days later I noticed I only get HBO and HBO2, Cinemax and Moremax. All the other versions such as HBO Signature or Family say not authorized. I called them, they sent a hit to the cable cards, nothing changed. Then they said they needed me to schedule a truck roll and be home.

Anyone have any suggestions on what to try or why I might not be getting all of them anymore.

On a site note, I noticed Epix is now authorized where it wasn't before
Are the Plus Package channels, the addt'l HBOs still MPEG2 or has Cox switched to H.264?

Old 04-30-2012, 06:06 AM   #2093
LoREvanescence

Quote:
Are the Plus Package channels, the addt'l HBOs still MPEG2 or has Cox switched to H.264?
They are still MPEG2 in the Providence RI Market.
Old 04-30-2012, 11:20 AM   #2094
rcobourn
Registered Snoozer

I just checked mine via Slingbox and they show as not authorized. I suspect they switched over.

EDIT: Checked DVR Diagnostics... they are H.264 now. A truck roll isn't going to help you if this is your issue as well, wait for the software update.

EDIT: Picture

Last edited by rcobourn : 04-30-2012 at 11:28 AM.
rcobourn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:30 AM   #2095
rcobourn
Registered Snoozer

I had noticed over the weekend that some programs hadn't recorded because a wishlist had picked them up on HBOHD east which is also encoded H.264. Best to uncheck all these channels in your list of channels received until the software update comes along.
rcobourn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:12 PM   #2096
ajwees41

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcobourn View Post
I had noticed over the weekend that some programs hadn't recorded because a wishlist had picked them up on HBOHD east which is also encoded H.264. Best to uncheck all these channels in your list of channels received until the software update comes along.
is HBOHD in your area part of the plus pack? If not it should still be mpeg 2
ajwees41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 07:09 AM   #2097
ellinj
Seems Very Friendly

Quote:
They are still MPEG2 in the Providence RI Market.
Do you have a tuning adapter? I thought I got a letter that these were moving to SDV. I still haven't picked up a TA.
ellinj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 04:59 PM   #2098
LoREvanescence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellinj View Post
Do you have a tuning adapter? I thought I got a letter that these were moving to SDV. I still haven't picked up a TA.
Yes I do, and it's working as all other channels on the letter are turning without issue.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:11 PM   #2099
LoREvanescence

this whole HBO / Cinemax thing got even stranger.

I have not been in touch with cox on this issue since the first time I posted here. As all they seem to want to do is schedule a truck roll.

The past few days EPIX has been coming in and authorized. I do not have that channel in my package. To night Epix is not authorized, but all my HBO's and Cinemax are back.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:19 PM   #2100
CoxInPHX
COX Communications

Cox H.264 Plus Package HD Channels Fixed w/ 20.2.1.1

RE: The "Spring Update" SW Vers. 20.2.1.1-01-2

I am VERY happy to confirm the issue with the Cox H.264 Plus Package HD Channels have been Fixed with the latest SW release.

Note: You still need to call Cox @ 877-820-8202 to have the Plus Pak channels added to your account. ask for HBO+, SHO+, Starz+, and/or Cinemax+