TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 11-24-2011, 07:08 PM   #3601
Hercules67
TiVo addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyekj View Post
With ProjectX it will eliminate captions so that would explain missing captions. The audio problem is issue with whatever media player you are using. As I said if you use VLC player instead it should work fine.
I have never been able to capture captions, even before this. I have ccextraxt.exe pointed to. What could be the issue here?
Hercules67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 07:38 PM   #3602
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules67 View Post
I know I do....I've encoded with it. I am sort of a codecs wiz from long ago, always have been, just didn't know all their intricacies... I just knew I needed them all (and all the different players). I even have Classic Media Player and Real Player.

But still, all you all are telling me that up to now, I was able to decrypt and encode FINE (aka w/o problems) but now, all of a sudden, I can't? That makes no sense to me.

Either the update to VideoRedo did it.
Or my installation of ProjectX (I didn't do it right).
OR the latest version of KMTTG.

Pick one.

I am rolling all back to see where I am.
What encoding profile are you testing with and is your source video from TiVo? Post here what mediainfo says for one of the videos to see if audio is really missing. You should also check the mpeg video before encode step to ensure it's OK.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
moyekj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 07:48 PM   #3603
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules67 View Post
I have never been able to capture captions, even before this. I have ccextraxt.exe pointed to. What could be the issue here?
I never used ccextract as I never had any luck with it. I use T2Sami t2extract.exe. Try it from here (I think that's the right link):
http://t2sami.com/t2samisite/
Just tried one with ccextractorwin.exe and I get same error:
Error: Failed to determine total file size.

Old 11-25-2011, 09:25 AM   #3604
cburbs

I have done some testing with the new Projectx for cutting commercials with comskip. So far it seems workable. Though I think it runs the qsfix last is that correct?
cburbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 11:29 AM   #3605
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by cburbs View Post
I have done some testing with the new Projectx for cutting commercials with comskip. So far it seems workable. Though I think it runs the qsfix last is that correct?
If you have both "QS Fix" and "Ad Cut" tasks enabled then QS Fix is intentionally skipped because when ProjectX is used for Ad Cut task it will perform mpeg2 fixes as part of that step instead - waste of time to run through ProjectX demux twice.

Old 11-25-2011, 02:58 PM   #3606
cburbs

So I don't need the qsfix checked if I want to use Projectx?
Old 11-25-2011, 02:59 PM   #3607
Hercules67
TiVo addict

Quote:
What encoding profile are you testing with and is your source video from TiVo? Post here what mediainfo says for one of the videos to see if audio is really missing. You should also check the mpeg video before encode step to ensure it's OK.
I am starting to believe it's something in my machine causing this...
maybe some service...
maybe another program...
maybe the fact that the programs are in an external hard drive?...
I dunno...

OK, so I rolled back back to rev. K of KMTTG. I had a bunch of Christmas shows and movies that had been decrypted sitting in an external HDD. QS Fix HAD ALREADY BEEN RUN on these files immediately after decrypting. I did not think it needed to be re-run. Also ad-scan.

So I open VPRj on each one of them to adjust the cut points. Total of six files. Then I queue them so I Can batch cut them. Then I do so. I wonder if the BATCH part of VRD is not a good solution and if I should use VAP instead. I just have not learned HOW to use VAP yet.

Anyhow, I get a bunch of cut mpgs. Mediainfo testifies that they are all good. So I set KMTTG to re-encoding them to mp4 using ff_mpeg std profile while I slept. Maybe I needed to turn OFF Norton?

Two of the files come out complete unreadable. Two others have serious glitch problems. On all 4 if I go to open with VRD it says it can fix issues with QS Fix after the fact. Two files seem ok.

I have no idea what happened.

So it's definitely me, and not the program.

Sorry for the false alarm. I have no clue what I am doing wrong. Which is kind of strange, because prior to this I was able to not only decrypt and re-encode to mp4, but also create avi and mkv files w/o glitches. I am lost again.
Hercules67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 04:18 PM   #3608
moyekj

Quote:
So I don't need the qsfix checked if I want to use Projectx?
If you also have "Ad Cut" checked then there is no need, but if you skip Ad Cut then you should have it enabled. i.e. No harm just leaving it enabled always if you are going to do any task beyond "decrypt".

Old 11-25-2011, 08:17 PM   #3609
ThAbtO
TiVoholic by the bay

I just tried the CCExtractorGUI.exe file and it seemed to have messed up the video's sizing or something, I get the audio but no video on WMP and had to run VRD QSfix. (WMP reports as 640x480 and the original is 702x480.)

T2Sami would take too long as you have to play through the entire video to get the CC.

However, I have a .srt file and wonder what do I need to do to get it on the Tivo with its .mpg file?

~~~~~

The TiVo Apocalypse begins on Sat 2013 Feb 16 00:00 GMT!
ThAbtO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 08:29 PM   #3610
jk5598224

iPad Profile - Audio out of synch

When I transfer HD programs to the iPad 2 the audio is slightly out of synch with the video. I used the ff_ipad encode profile. SD programs are fine.

I have a Tivo HD and Windows 7 is where the downloads and encoding work.

Any suggestions?
jk5598224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 09:13 PM   #3611
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk5598224 View Post
When I transfer HD programs to the iPad 2 the audio is slightly out of synch with the video. I used the ff_ipad encode profile. SD programs are fine.

Any suggestions?
Do you have "QS Fix" task as part of your flow?

Old 11-27-2011, 11:11 PM   #3612
dcooper2025

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk5598224 View Post

Any suggestions?
I tested that one and the artifacting was pretty bad and the results were unwatchable. I settled on the VRD "H.264 MP4" profile, but modified to limit resolution to 1280x720 and bit rate to 4000Kbps. Looks amazing on iPad, and my streaming servers scale it easily to iPhone and Kindle Fire.

Hth
dcooper2025 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 09:18 PM   #3613
cburbs

I don't recall but is the following possible -
I want to take a bunch of kids shows off the tivo - Cut commercials/encode and put them back on the tivo but in a Folder labled say "Kids Shows"

Is it also possible to go

Kids Shows - Folder1
Kids Shows - Folder2

thanks
Old 11-28-2011, 09:48 PM   #3614
moyekj

Quote:
I don't recall but is the following possible -
I want to take a bunch of kids shows off the tivo - Cut commercials/encode and put them back on the tivo but in a Folder labled say "Kids Shows"

Is it also possible to go

Kids Shows - Folder1
Kids Shows - Folder2

thanks
With pyTivo "pushes" you have some control over how shows group by editing metadata files and manipulating seriesId. See following Wiki page for an example:
http://code.google.com/p/pytivo-auto..._push_grouping
For more details you are better off asking in pyTivo thread.
(And remember it's only pushes that you have control over the grouping, not pulls.)

Old 12-01-2011, 08:39 AM   #3615
dcooper2025

Organizing and pruning output files

I'd like to organize the kmttg files, kinda like the TiVo box itself does it, but for my kmttg processed recordings, to manage file storage on my disks.

I'd like to:

A) move recordings into folders by main title
B) delete files older than say 6 months
C) delete the oldest files in a series where more than N shows in the series already exist

Anything already out there that might be able to tackle this that people are using?

I did note there is in kmttg the ability to call an external command after each fe is processed...perhaps someone has aleady created a plugin app that can be called from there?
Old 12-01-2011, 09:05 AM   #3616
cburbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcooper2025 View Post
I'd like to organize the kmttg files, kinda like the TiVo box itself does it, but for my kmttg processed recordings, to manage file storage on my disks.

I'd like to:

A) move recordings into folders by main title
B) delete files older than say 6 months
C) delete the oldest files in a series where more than N shows in the series already exist

Anything already out there that might be able to tackle this that people are using?

I did note there is in kmttg the ability to call an external command after each fe is processed...perhaps someone has aleady created a plugin app that can be called from there?
Actually I was just looking for something similiar even if it is a batch file that watches a folder.
Though I want mine based on folder size. Say I have a kids folder called Curious George. I don't want that folder to go larger than 20gb.

A) Can be done in kmttg already. All my shows are encoded over to my nas and show up in folder by Title of show. My file naming is the following: [mainTitle][/][title] ([monthNum]_[mday]_[year])

B) Can be done with say a batch file using forfiles. Other ways probably VB Script/powershell. So for an example - You could set the batch file up in your scheduled tasks.
The following will show *.avi files that are older than 10 days in the "F:\test" folder.

forfiles -p "F:\Test" /s /m *.avi /d -10

The following would delete any *.avi folder older than 10 days.

forfiles /p "F:\Test" /s /m *.avi /c "cmd /c Del @FILE" /d -10

C) Probably can be done with a batch/vb/powershell script. Would be a bit more involved.

Last edited by cburbs : 12-01-2011 at 10:28 AM.
Old 12-01-2011, 01:33 PM   #3617
lpwcomp

Quote:
With pyTivo "pushes" you have some control over how shows group by editing metadata files and manipulating seriesId. See following Wiki page for an example:
http://code.google.com/p/pytivo-auto..._push_grouping
For more details you are better off asking in pyTivo thread.
(And remember it's only pushes that you have control over the grouping, not pulls.)
Unless you are pulling to a Premiere.

"Jessica Fletcher visits Midsomer. Carnage ensues!"
lpwcomp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:21 PM   #3618
dcooper2025

Quote:
Actually I was just looking for something similiar even if it is a batch file that watches a folder.
Though I want mine based on folder size. Say I have a kids folder called Curious George. I don't want that folder to go larger than 20gb.

A) Can be done in kmttg already. All my shows are encoded over to my nas and show up in folder by Title of show. My file naming is the following: [mainTitle][/][title] ([monthNum]_[mday]_[year])

B) Can be done with say a batch file using forfiles. Other ways probably VB Script/powershell. So for an example - You could set the batch file up in your scheduled tasks.
The following will show *.avi files that are older than 10 days in the "F:\test" folder.

forfiles -p "F:\Test" /s /m *.avi /d -10

The following would delete any *.avi folder older than 10 days.

forfiles /p "F:\Test" /s /m *.avi /c "cmd /c Del @FILE" /d -10

C) Probably can be done with a batch/vb/powershell script. Would be a bit more involved.

Awesome, very helpful and gets me part way there.

Thanks!
Old 12-02-2011, 02:53 AM   #3619
mattack

I see that you now support downloading from pause point.

I'm just curious how you found out how to do that. I remember asking for this soon after I found out about kmttg and it wasn't known how to do that at the time.

(I will likely use this feature a lot -- one thing I download a lot of is talk shows, for the musical performances that are usually within the last 10 minutes... So manually going to near the end and pausing will save me a LOT of download time.)
mattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 08:24 AM   #3620
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattack View Post
I see that you now support downloading from pause point.

I'm just curious how you found out how to do that. I remember asking for this soon after I found out about kmttg and it wasn't known how to do that at the time.

(I will likely use this feature a lot -- one thing I download a lot of is talk shows, for the musical performances that are usually within the last 10 minutes... So manually going to near the end and pausing will save me a LOT of download time.)
Courtesy of "opieant" in this thread. Still unknown to me if it works for series 2 TiVos. I confirmed it works for S3 & S4 series.

Old 12-02-2011, 04:55 PM   #3621
cburbs

Quote:
Awesome, very helpful and gets me part way there.

Thanks!
I got some extra help but if you don't mind using windows powershell -

This is easy to do using PowerShell, Microsoft's new scripting environment that's built into every version of Windows 7. Here are two scripts which do what you asked. You put each one into a file with a ".ps1" file type and then open up a PowerShell console (Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Windows PowerShell -> Windows PowerShell) to run them. You need to type "set executionpolicy unrestricted" once to allow scripts to run on the system, then you just type the full path to the script file to run it. If the script is in the current default folder, then type ".\" as the path name.

# Delete oldest file in directory "D:\X" until no more than 20 files remain: Note: won't delete an folders within X.

$Files = get-childitem D:\X | where-object { $_ -is [IO.FileInfo] } | sort lastwritetime
$FileCount = $Files.Count
if ($FileCount -gt 20)
{
foreach ($File in $Files)
{
$FileCount--
$File.Delete()
if ($FileCount -le 20) { break }
}
}

# Function to delete oldest files in the given folder until there are only 20 files left:
function Delete-To20Files
{
param ( $FolderName )
$Files = get-childitem $FolderName | where-object { $_ -is [IO.FileInfo] } | sort lastwritetime
$FileCount = $Files.Count
if ($FileCount -gt 20)
{
foreach ($File in $Files)
{
$FileCount--
$File.Delete()
if ($FileCount -le 20) { break }
}
}
}

# Call the Delete-To20Files Function for all subfolders of folder "D:\X":

get-childitem D:\X | where-object { $_ -is [IO.DirectoryInfo] } |
foreach-object { Delete-To20Files $_.FullName }

Last edited by cburbs : 12-02-2011 at 06:31 PM.
Old 12-03-2011, 02:05 PM   #3622
dcooper2025

[quote=cburbs;8837833]I got some extra help but if you don't mind using windows powershell -

This is easy to do using PowerShell, Microsoft's new scripting environment that's built into every version of Windows 7. Here are two scripts which do what you asked. You put each one into a file with a ".ps1" file type and then open up a PowerShell console (Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Windows PowerShell -> Windows PowerShell) to run them. You need to type "set executionpolicy unrestricted" once to allow scripts to run on the system, then you just type the full path to the script file to run it. If the script is in the current default folder, then type ".\" as the path name.

Awesome! Took a bit of scripting, but I'm all set now. Thanks guys!

[EDIT: Attaching my finished nightly .BAT and .PS1 files for anyone who might find them useful]

The attached BAT fires off each night at midnight and does a few things:

1) Trims all final TV Show directory contents to a max of 20 shows, removing shows from oldest to newest if needed,
2) Trims specific TV Show folders to specific #'s of shows (1, 5, 10) (ie my PBS NewsHour to 1, I only care about the latest news, etc),
3) Because I am using the kmttg option to process videos into folders, but use two seperate directories for TiVo downloads and final processed TV Shows, the script cleans up all empty folders in the TiVo download directory from today's processing,
4) Removes all empty folders from the TV Shows directory, and finally
5) Goes through all TV Show folders and remove any programs older than 365 days

Hope that helps someone.
Attached Files
File Type: zip TV-Show-Cleanup.zip (1.6 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by dcooper2025 : 12-04-2011 at 08:30 AM.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:25 AM   #3623
dcooper2025

AdScan removing large chunks of movies

So using the VideoReDo AdScan option works wonders on any 1-hour TV Show, pretty much seamlessly and perfectly every time. But it's a different story altogether with multi-hour movies. Large chunks of the movies go missing, unfortunately. A bit of Googling brings up the VRD doc on tuning AdScan parms, and although most discussion is around doing it manually in their GUI, they do mention that disabling the "Fast Search" method can possibly help.

I see in the VRD dir there is the "AdScan.vbs" script, which I presume is what kmttg uses to fire off AdScan, and it does mention: "Parameters: 1 - Fast Search: 0 = program default, 1 = Yes use fast search, 2 = No, use slower more exhaustive search."

Do we know what kmttg passes in for this parm and if it's not already the "slow" method, how the invocation could be modified to force the "slow" scan method?

Alternatively, has anyone compared AdScan results to ComSkip results for movies? Any antidotal evidence? I had just assumed that AdScan, because it was commercial software would be superior but maybe not....

Thanks!
Old 12-05-2011, 08:41 AM   #3624
moyekj

Quote:
So using the VideoReDo AdScan option works wonders on any 1-hour TV Show, pretty much seamlessly and perfectly every time. But it's a different story altogether with multi-hour movies. Large chunks of the movies go missing, unfortunately. A bit of Googling brings up the VRD doc on tuning AdScan parms, and although most discussion is around doing it manually in their GUI, they do mention that disabling the "Fast Search" method can possibly help.

I see in the VRD dir there is the "AdScan.vbs" script, which I presume is what kmttg uses to fire off AdScan, and it does mention: "Parameters: 1 - Fast Search: 0 = program default, 1 = Yes use fast search, 2 = No, use slower more exhaustive search."

Do we know what kmttg passes in for this parm and if it's not already the "slow" method, how the invocation could be modified to force the "slow" scan method?

Alternatively, has anyone compared AdScan results to ComSkip results for movies? Any antidotal evidence? I had just assumed that AdScan, because it was commercial software would be superior but maybe not....

Thanks!
If you look under VRDScripts\adscan.vbs script there's a line:
scanStarted = VideoReDo.StartAdScan( 0, 0, 1 )

1st argument is the one you describe, so changing it from 0 to 2 would accomplish what you want.
However, in general comskip is much better at Ad detection in my experience and can be much further tweaked using custom comskip.ini. Personally I don't much care for automated commercial detection though and find it faster and much more precise to go through and cut out commercials manually using VRD.

Old 12-05-2011, 10:36 AM   #3625
dcooper2025

Cool, thanks. I'll switch to ComSkip.
Old 12-05-2011, 11:03 AM   #3626
reneg

Quote:
If you look under VRDScripts\adscan.vbs script there's a line:
scanStarted = VideoReDo.StartAdScan( 0, 0, 1 )

1st argument is the one you describe, so changing it from 0 to 2 would accomplish what you want.
However, in general comskip is much better at Ad detection in my experience and can be much further tweaked using custom comskip.ini. Personally I don't much care for automated commercial detection though and find it faster and much more precise to go through and cut out commercials manually using VRD.
I've never tried the slower option on VRD, but for me VRD Ad detection is somewhere in the ~90% accuracy range. I find VRD's Ad detection significantly less accurate on certain networks (like syfy) and dimly lit shows (like American Horror Story). I manually go through each show after VRD ad detection because I have to, not because I want to. Having to manually review/edit commercial detection, breaks my workflow into a two part process.

I'll have to give comskip a try to see if it builds my confidence in ad detection such that I can rely on it without review thus making my workflow fully automated.
reneg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:06 PM   #3627
sanjonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by reneg View Post
I've never tried the slower option on VRD, but for me VRD Ad detection is somewhere in the ~90% accuracy range. I find VRD's Ad detection significantly less accurate on certain networks (like syfy) and dimly lit shows (like American Horror Story). I manually go through each show after VRD ad detection because I have to, not because I want to. Having to manually review/edit commercial detection, breaks my workflow into a two part process.

I'll have to give comskip a try to see if it builds my confidence in ad detection such that I can rely on it without review thus making my workflow fully automated.
Unfortunately, I don't think you will find any software that is 100% because the signals are all different and detection isn't powerful enough to get it all. For instance replaytv which has really good detection works off of noise levels and black levels like most. Well cox comm here in san Diego knows this and keeps their volume the same level for their ads and no black space between commercias prior to cox commercial and cox commercial. Some others do this also, they specifically make their commercial try and foil the commercial detection algorithm. Even who cuts the commercials in can make a difference. For example, one editor at the network always leaves a 1/4sec black space between program and commercial block, a different dude never leaves any black space, so a program that usually works fine for automated detection will maybe all of a sudden fail and then may e fail consistently. I have seen many 30 minute shows that commercial detection chokes on and gets wrong, especially if the last commercial set is in the last 8 minutes of the program, and other 3 hour movies that commercial detection was flawless at. Once you do several of them you get quick at it (automated detection with manual review) that it really doesn't take that much time.

And sure as anything, the part that it gets wrong will be the mostimportant part ofthe movie or tv show, so it ends up being not worth it to have the missed parts for me vs the short amount of time you develop double checking. I find with video redo after using the automated scan, I let several shows build up and then take a few minutes to go thru them and double check/fix cut points. I don't agree that doing it all by hand is faster because if you don't at least have it try, it can take a while to find start and endophyte of commercial blocks, especially if you are doing say 15 shows at once. With proper hand placement and using keyboard commands, I can fly thru most double-checking in seconds for some files. Right now I am collecting til death episodes, and on wgn the commercial detection works pretty good, so I can open a episode, tab thru cut points and modify usually in about 10-15 secs from file open to save and open next file. It goes up to 30 if there is semi major misses, but that is about it- so for 10 episodes,I might spend 2 minutes max, usually more time in loading and saving than anything else.

All that being said, you can increase the detection accuracy rate, but I don't think you will currently find a 100% solution unless you build your own and even then, not too likely.
sanjonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 02:06 PM   #3628
reneg

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjonny View Post
Unfortunately, I don't think you will find any software that is 100% because the signals are all different and detection isn't powerful enough to get it all. For instance replaytv which has really good detection works off of noise levels and black levels like most. Well cox comm here in san Diego knows this and keeps their volume the same level for their ads and no black space between commercias prior to cox commercial and cox commercial. Some others do this also, they specifically make their commercial try and foil the commercial detection algorithm. Even who cuts the commercials in can make a difference. For example, one editor at the network always leaves a 1/4sec black space between program and commercial block, a different dude never leaves any black space, so a program that usually works fine for automated detection will maybe all of a sudden fail and then may e fail consistently. I have seen many 30 minute shows that commercial detection chokes on and gets wrong, especially if the last commercial set is in the last 8 minutes of the program, and other 3 hour movies that commercial detection was flawless at. Once you do several of them you get quick at it (automated detection with manual review) that it really doesn't take that much time.

And sure as anything, the part that it gets wrong will be the mostimportant part ofthe movie or tv show, so it ends up being not worth it to have the missed parts for me vs the short amount of time you develop double checking. I find with video redo after using the automated scan, I let several shows build up and then take a few minutes to go thru them and double check/fix cut points. I don't agree that doing it all by hand is faster because if you don't at least have it try, it can take a while to find start and endophyte of commercial blocks, especially if you are doing say 15 shows at once. With proper hand placement and using keyboard commands, I can fly thru most double-checking in seconds for some files. Right now I am collecting til death episodes, and on wgn the commercial detection works pretty good, so I can open a episode, tab thru cut points and modify usually in about 10-15 secs from file open to save and open next file. It goes up to 30 if there is semi major misses, but that is about it- so for 10 episodes,I might spend 2 minutes max, usually more time in loading and saving than anything else.

All that being said, you can increase the detection accuracy rate, but I don't think you will currently find a 100% solution unless you build your own and even then, not too likely.
I don't think I'll find a solution that works 100% of the time, but I'm willing to try other solutions if they are better.

I follow the same process as you and queue up a bunch of episodes and then review/edit them. I could process episodes quicker, but I do the review/edits via remote desktop which slows precision and performance somewhat. VRD gets me in the ballpark with respect to ad breaks.
reneg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 11:18 PM   #3629
sanjonny

I am not sure if this is a new problem or just new to me. I updated to v0p8I and now I have a problem with deleting shows.

I have both a HD that has Tivowebplus on it now (Yippee) and also have a series 4 - Premiere. I had it for awhile where I could delete on both units by pressing the delete key. I never use automated delete as part of my flow because of errors I run into with qsfix, so I do it by hand thru kmttg and the delete key (thanks to this recent thread)

Now it seems whatever i do it is backward. If I enable twp delete and try to delete a show, then it will not delete shows on the series 4 because it tries to connect to 8080. If I set it to delete ipad style, then of course, delete doesn't work on the series 3-HD anymore.

I know for a time I had it working on both and then updated and now have the problems, I can do one or the other but not both. I think it might have worked because I changed the configuration but didn't restart kmttg, which allowed me to be able to delete on both units somehow, but after restarting, then its one or other. If I enable both styles, TWP overrides at least on the delete key.

So should this be set per tivo going forward or maybe assign a different key for TWP style delete vs. ipad delete. Did this maybe work in the past and something got changed? Like I said, I don't know if it always worked and just got broken in the update or if it wasnt working but I accidentally got around it by not restarting kmttg.

One other question, since we can now download from pause point, is it also possible to resume and/or pause a download in progress? That would be very helpful in certain situations.
Old 12-07-2011, 11:28 PM   #3630
sanjonny

One other thing seems to have changed also. In the past, when running adcut and adscan, the window was always minimized, but for some reason, with the latest version, it seems to run them in the regular window. Qsfix still runs minimized (I think, will have to check). Is this something I might have changed or something that changed in kmttg.