Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 07-27-2011, 12:21 PM   #601
richsadams

Quote:
Originally Posted by husky55 View Post
@richsadams,

I actually am going through hell with a Comcast M-Card when replacing my HD in a Tivo HD. Your post about VZ FIOS in the NW makes me wonder about the TV cable card business. Price increase with declining service seems to be the norm here.

I got 2 Tivos, HD and Premiere both with M-card. When I replaced the HD in the Tivo HD ( 3 year old HD ) the M-Card is still activated and paired but the copy protected channels ( HBO, SH etc...) are blocked with a message to call Comcast. So call Comcast we did for the last 3 days. The signals were sent over and over and nothing doing.

So today the tech and truck roll is scheduled. What a nightmare for just changing the HD to a back up HD. To make life even more painful, the WD backup HD did not boot up with the reset from Tivo. The disease of the IntelliPark. So I had to hunt for the WDIdle and fix it.

Who ever said that technology is fun?

How frustrating! Hope things go well with the tech. TiVo used to be pretty foreign to the techs, but more and more they seem to have some knowledge about them.

Is your backup drive the original? If so it shouldn't have needed wdidle3.exe run. Sometimes it takes three or four tries before TiVo will boot up with a replacement drive (even the OEM).

I'm so fed up with Frontier. I've threatened to bail repeatedly and each time they've either given us a monthly credit (we're up to $40/mo. now) or free Showtime or whatever. But I'm still working on cutting the cord as those will expire pretty soon. We have the bundle at the moment (TV/broadband/phone) and I'm moving toward broadband only...using our cell phones and a combination of OTA/IP for TV. It's too bad because it's really simple to have cable and such, but the costs just keep going up and the return is less than satisfactory.

Technology can be fun (loving Apple products for instance) but other times it can make you want to scream.

Anyway, best of luck and hopefully you'll be able to post that things went smoothly.

Last edited by richsadams : 07-27-2011 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Tyop…d'oh!
richsadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 12:59 PM   #602
a68oliver

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirby34 View Post
I could've sworn I read the answer to this question when I was looking earlier this year, but now I can't find it to confirm what I thought I had read.

I have a TivoHD with an M-Card that works fine with our current Comcast Digital Preferred package. If we were to add the HD Package, will the card automatically receive the new channel map? Or will I have to maybe just Restart the TiVo or re-do the Guided Setup or have to get a CSR to send some sort of signal from their end?
As RichAdams said, this should be a no brainer.

In my market, the channel map includes every digital channel offered, whether I subscribe to it in my package or not. The cablecard decrypts only the ones in my subscribed package. I uncheck channels I don't subscribe to in the channels I receive.

If you upgrade, Comcast should send the appropriate signal to your cablecard to decrypt those new channels. However, they are probably already listed in the channel map. Simply check them in the list to view them. Probably no need to repeat guided setup.
Tivo HD November 2007
a68oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 01:05 PM   #603
husky55

To add to what Rich said. We have read the numbers on a M-Card in addition to the info on the screen, i.e Unit ID, SN, MAC, Data, and other infos..for the last 3 days. Signals were sent and all the copy protected HBO , Showtime, etc... were blocked!!!! But not on the Comcast box or the other M-Card. There, HBO and other movies channels showed up fine.

To @richsadams, I had no problem with the original drive, I backed up to another WD 1 TB drive which had the restart/reset problem from inside Tivo. Tested it several times. Hopefully the WDidle will fix it. The WD drive starts fine when unplug and then plug in again.

Tivo Premiere Lifetime with M-Card, WD20EADS
Tivo HD Lifetime with M-Card
Samsung Ecogreen F4 HD204UI

Last edited by husky55 : 07-27-2011 at 01:24 PM.
husky55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 01:56 PM   #604
richsadams

Quote:
To add to what Rich said. We have read the numbers on a M-Card in addition to the info on the screen, i.e Unit ID, SN, MAC, Data, and other infos..for the last 3 days. Signals were sent and all the copy protected HBO , Showtime, etc... were blocked!!!! But not on the Comcast box or the other M-Card. There, HBO and other movies channels showed up fine.

To @richsadams, I had no problem with the original drive, I backed up to another WD 1 TB drive which had the restart/reset problem from inside Tivo. Tested it several times. Hopefully the WDidle will fix it. The WD drive starts fine when unplug and then plug in again.
Ah, got it. Maybe you just have a bad cable card...that happens.
Old 07-27-2011, 09:41 PM   #605
kirby34
Kirrrrrby Puckettttt

Thanks for the responses. It turns out my bro pulled the trigger on adding the HD Package already, but I wasn't seeing the new channels. All I saw was a gray screen and when I checked the Conditional Access, the information for the channels indicate "Auth:MP" instead of the expected "S" or maybe "FWK." I decided to try restarting my TiVo, but that didn't do anything.

I called the 1-800 number and after explaining the situation, the CSR tried "sending a reset signal" to my card (we have 2 TiVo's and each has an M-Card, so I made sure both showed in his system and clarified which was mine). He said that the TV signal should drop out and then come back in about a minute, however, when my signal dropped, it came back in just a couple seconds and did this each of the 3 times he sent the "reset."

He had me unplug my TiVo and tried again after it restarted, but that didn't work either. At that point, he said the issue was with my card. At least I'm still receiving the channels I was before.

Oh, on a whim, after hanging up, I did unplug it again, but also removed and re-inserted the card before plugging it in again. Obviously, that didn't do anything either. I'm wondering if it really is the card or if the CSR wasn't sending the proper signal to my card. To be honest, I'm rather dreading picking up a replacement card and going through the pairing and authorization process again considering how much fun we all know that can be. Hehe.

I may just roll the dice and call again tomorrow to see if I get a CSR that does something different.

BTW, I did mention we have another TiVo with an M-Card, but that one isn't a problem because, uh, I guess it was never authorized correctly (even though it's paired) so it actually has always displayed the channels associated with the HD package even when we didn't have it. Ahem.
kirby34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 02:19 AM   #606
richsadams

Quote:
Thanks for the responses. It turns out my bro pulled the trigger on adding the HD Package already, but I wasn't seeing the new channels. All I saw was a gray screen and when I checked the Conditional Access, the information for the channels indicate "Auth:MP" instead of the expected "S" or maybe "FWK." I decided to try restarting my TiVo, but that didn't do anything.

I called the 1-800 number and after explaining the situation, the CSR tried "sending a reset signal" to my card (we have 2 TiVo's and each has an M-Card, so I made sure both showed in his system and clarified which was mine). He said that the TV signal should drop out and then come back in about a minute, however, when my signal dropped, it came back in just a couple seconds and did this each of the 3 times he sent the "reset."

He had me unplug my TiVo and tried again after it restarted, but that didn't work either. At that point, he said the issue was with my card. At least I'm still receiving the channels I was before.

Oh, on a whim, after hanging up, I did unplug it again, but also removed and re-inserted the card before plugging it in again. Obviously, that didn't do anything either. I'm wondering if it really is the card or if the CSR wasn't sending the proper signal to my card. To be honest, I'm rather dreading picking up a replacement card and going through the pairing and authorization process again considering how much fun we all know that can be. Hehe.

I may just roll the dice and call again tomorrow to see if I get a CSR that does something different.

BTW, I did mention we have another TiVo with an M-Card, but that one isn't a problem because, uh, I guess it was never authorized correctly (even though it's paired) so it actually has always displayed the channels associated with the HD package even when we didn't have it. Ahem.
Curious. Cable cards can go bad...stop receiving signals properly, etc. So a new card may do the trick.

If you call again tomorrow, to avoid any confusion, I'd unplug your other TiVo (the one thats working) so that they can't see the card in that one at all.

Let us know how it goes!
Old 07-28-2011, 08:45 AM   #607
husky55

Big Grin

Quote:
Originally Posted by richsadams View Post
Ah, got it. Maybe you just have a bad cable card...that happens.
My Comcast tech came. He looked at the gray screen where HBO should have been with the message to call Comcast to authorize this channel and a bunch of info, i.e. host ID, MAC, Cable Card SN and ID, Data etc... He called some Technical Group and voila HBO is back and all the other premium channels. When I asked what exactly happened, he said there was 1 digit error in the Data info. What caused that error, he did not know but he said that nobody has access to it except the Technical Group (in Connecitcut, everything requires a truck roll, we are not allowed to pick up anything, i.e set top box, cable card ... Comcast Connecticut is the old SNET). He said that the Customer Service reps we spoke to cannot call the Technical Group either and cannot change or correct the error.

When asked about the cable card possibly be faulty, he said that happens but in my case it's not so since I received all other channels.

Anyway all is well now in Connecticut.

Old 07-28-2011, 11:34 AM   #608
richsadams

Quote:
My Comcast tech came. He looked at the gray screen where HBO should have been with the message to call Comcast to authorize this channel and a bunch of info, i.e. host ID, MAC, Cable Card SN and ID, Data etc... He called some Technical Group and voila HBO is back and all the other premium channels. When I asked what exactly happened, he said there was 1 digit error in the Data info. What caused that error, he did not know but he said that nobody has access to it except the Technical Group (in Connecitcut, everything requires a truck roll, we are not allowed to pick up anything, i.e set top box, cable card ... Comcast Connecticut is the old SNET). He said that the Customer Service reps we spoke to cannot call the Technical Group either and cannot change or correct the error.

When asked about the cable card possibly be faulty, he said that happens but in my case it's not so since I received all other channels.

Anyway all is well now in Connecticut.
Awesome! Seems like they should rethink their policies. Continual and unresolved calls to customer service cost them money. Wonder how much they could save if they allowed them to at least observe the issue and get the next level of support involved instead of dealing with repeated conversations and truck rolls?

In any case...great news! Enjoy!
Old 07-29-2011, 07:55 PM   #609
kirby34
Kirrrrrby Puckettttt

I have good news, too. I picked up a replacement M-card and after getting it paired and activated, I am now getting the add-on HD Package channels I should. They now show up as "Auth:S" in the Conditional Access screen.

I don't know if this is related to the issue I had with the previous card, but should the cable card FW info ever have --.-- as one of the numbers? I noticed before I removed the old card that the middle set of the 3 sets of numbers was --.--. With the new card installed, there are 3 sets of full numbers and the outer numbers are the same as the outer numbers for the old card. Just struck me as weird.

I had to go to 2 service centers because the first one didn't have any M-cards and as expected, when I called to get the new card paired and activated, I had a CSR that seemed to have no previous experience with the process. I started firing off the S/N, Host ID, and Data info and he initially tried to tell me he didn't need any of them, put me on hold 3 times and then asked for the numbers again. After that, bing-bang-zoom, everything was set.
kirby34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 08:52 PM   #610
richsadams

Quote:
I have good news, too. I picked up a replacement M-card and after getting it paired and activated, I am now getting the add-on HD Package channels I should. They now show up as "Auth:S" in the Conditional Access screen.

I don't know if this is related to the issue I had with the previous card, but should the cable card FW info ever have --.-- as one of the numbers? I noticed before I removed the old card that the middle set of the 3 sets of numbers was --.--. With the new card installed, there are 3 sets of full numbers and the outer numbers are the same as the outer numbers for the old card. Just struck me as weird.

I had to go to 2 service centers because the first one didn't have any M-cards and as expected, when I called to get the new card paired and activated, I had a CSR that seemed to have no previous experience with the process. I started firing off the S/N, Host ID, and Data info and he initially tried to tell me he didn't need any of them, put me on hold 3 times and then asked for the numbers again. After that, bing-bang-zoom, everything was set.
Sah-weeet! Not sure about the CC numbers...I've only seen fully sets of numbers on ours.

Enjoy!
Old 08-08-2011, 01:22 PM   #611
dobbie1

Just wanted to comment on information required for installing. I just recently had 2 cable card installed in my Series 3 (not the HD). The cards were Scientific Atlanta and were "M" cards. These were a self-install and would have been a breeze, except for not being able to find the "data value". We spent over an hour, called Tivo Support and finally decided that the Scientific Atlanta cards did not have a "data value." I am receiving all high def channels as well as the premium movie channels. So not sure if it is just Scientific Atlanta cards or if it is because they were "M" cards working in a single stream mode, but whatever there was no "data value."
dobbie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 01:35 PM   #612
husky55

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobbie1 View Post
Just wanted to comment on information required for installing. I just recently had 2 cable card installed in my Series 3 (not the HD). The cards were Scientific Atlanta and were "M" cards. These were a self-install and would have been a breeze, except for not being able to find the "data value". We spent over an hour, called Tivo Support and finally decided that the Scientific Atlanta cards did not have a "data value." I am receiving all high def channels as well as the premium movie channels. So not sure if it is just Scientific Atlanta cards or if it is because they were "M" cards working in a single stream mode, but whatever there was no "data value."
I have 2 Motorola M-Card. Data value was what caused the problem for me. If your M-Card do not have data value then it's one less thing to go wrong!!!

Old 10-31-2011, 11:10 AM   #613
El Gabito

edit: moved to comcast thread - didn't see it at first

Last edited by El Gabito : 10-31-2011 at 11:18 AM.
El Gabito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 10:08 PM   #614
jaj2276

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobbie1 View Post
Just wanted to follow up on this post. I received two Scientific Atlanta cablecards to install for Comcast in Charleston, SC and the directions that comcast gave me and what you actually needed (and where you got it from) were two different things.

The instructions from Comcast say that from the Cablecard Diag screen, one will need to get three pieces of information:

Host Id
Data Id
Cablecard serial number

For these SA Cablecards, all the screens are labeled "Cisco CableCARD xxxx". The Diag screen had none of the information that is/was needed. There is a screen called "Cisco CableCARD / Host ID Screen". On this screen, you will find the Host Id and the CableCARD ID. This CableCARD ID takes the place of the Data ID.

Finally on each cablecard (the card itself), there are two values. One is the MAC address. The other is the serial number. Oddly neither of these two are labeled as such. I know one is the MAC address because in one of the CableCARD screens, it lists that same value as the MAC address. The other one is the serial number (and it's not a number but rather a series of characters starting with PQ) which I know because the Comcast technician stated as such.

In any case, I'm happy to report that after worrying that I only had one piece of the three pieces of information that the instructions told me I needed (the Host ID), the rep was knowledgeable enough to know that once I told him I had SA cards and NOT Motorola cards, the CableCARD ID was the same as the Data ID and the serial number could be found on the back of the card. Took me 10 minutes and everything works!
jaj2276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 05:02 PM   #615
tvmaster2

New drive - Cox Orange County cable card M

I had to replace the drive in a Tivo HD, with a Cox Orange County cable card "M".
All my channels are back, including all of my extra-package channels. However, HBO and a few Starz channels haven't come back.
Rebooted the Tivo and tuning adapter once, called Cox and had a guy send a hit (who admitted to knowing very little about cable cards).
The machine was down for repairs for two weeks.
Is it likely that the few missing channels will return in a day or so, or do I need "tier two" tech support?
tvmaster2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:18 PM   #616
Nosmo Rex

Anyone having any luck getting an M-Card from Frontier FIOS? My Series 3 died this week, so I picked up a Premiere. My S3 had two S-Cards, and of course the Premeire has only one M-Card slot. Frontier customer service flatly denied any availability of M-Cards at all. As a matter of fact, they acted like they had no idea what an M-Card was. I would really hate to go back to Comcast, but I think this is a deal breaker.
Nosmo Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:58 PM   #617
jrtroo
User

http://www.fcc.gov/guides/cablecard-know-your-rights

You have the right to a MCard. Quote this.
Old 10-18-2012, 08:18 PM   #618
Nosmo Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrtroo View Post
http://www.fcc.gov/guides/cablecard-know-your-rights

You have the right to a MCard. Quote this.
Awesome. I didn't realize MCard were covered by this. Thanks very much.
Old 10-18-2012, 09:23 PM   #619
Nosmo Rex

So - I just got a call from "Cynthia" at Frontier. She says my MCard is on order, and should arrive on Monday. Squeaky wheel gets the grease, I suppose.
I was very close to calling Comcast. :shudder:
Old 11-03-2012, 11:59 AM   #620
HeatherA
Old AVS Forum Member

Just bought a TiVo Premiere 4 and am having a heck of a time getting WOW to activate my TiVo HD's cablecard in the new box. I've been on the phone over an hour and the kid that's helping me seems to have no clue. Says they have a new system... argh... shouldn't this be easier by now?

Roamio Basic 477HDHr TiVo Prem.4 237HDHr TiVo Prem.XL 157HDHr TiVo Prem. 192HDHrx2 TiVo Mini

Retired
TiVoS2DT 560hr HDVR2 104hr Phillips 14hr TiVoS2(40hr) DTiVo 69hr TiVoHD 21HDhr
HeatherA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:16 AM   #621
PooperScooper

A quick note on FIOS cablecard install:

Verizon tech brought MCard but his paperwork did not include the 6 digit activation code that he needed to enter into his Blackberry app along with the cable card info that the TivoHD displayed. He had a heck of a time getting to a real person even as a tech! (He told me there's a big push to do everything with the Blackberry and if the techs have to access support people too much his manager gets "beat up" some.) Anyway, once the support tech got involved the pairing got done successfully and things were fine after that. I guess the moral of the story is to make sure the installer has the 6 digit (all numbers) activation code when he comes. It's a pain when you have to wait about 45 minutes for the (redo of the) guided setup to complete and download the initial channel data only to find out then you can't get the premium channels you ordered (and after about a 4-5 hour install for triple-play).

larry
Old 01-07-2013, 08:41 PM   #622
Ready4TiVo

A question I hope is appropriate here [edited since original post for better readability & typos]:

Question first, then read down if anyone cares for the backstory - is it worth upgrading from a Series3 HD to a Premier XL (2 tuners, 150 HD hours)? I am asking here because of the questions raised in re to not receiving HBO. I ordered a new Premiere XL box anyway, but now I am wondering if I should just return it before I even open it and get involved...

I currently have a five-year-old Series3 HD TiVo box with two S-cards; I upgraded it last year to a 1TB drive. Except for occasional grinding noises from the new drive - which sounds like it's getting updates (?) and/or recording - I have not otherwise had any problems. I prefer the readout of the show titles being recorded and the clock as the box is not in a bedroom. (Sidebar: when I asked the TiVo rep why they discarded the readout design, he claimed I was the first person to ever complain.)

I recently upgraded my FiOS package to include HBO and Showtime - but I don't receive HBO, and was told by Verizon I simply won't get it on the older boxes. Now I am seeing the latter issue can be resolved relatively easily.

Again, I ordered a new box anyway. Should I have bothered?

Oy. I don't have time to deal with tech idiots at Verizon...

Thanks.

Last edited by Ready4TiVo : 01-07-2013 at 10:09 PM.
Ready4TiVo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:11 PM   #623
mattack

That makes absolutely no sense. There is no difference between Series 3 and Premiere regarding tuners in this regard. (The *4* Tuner premieres ONLY do Cable, not OTA, and don't do analog at all.. but that is moot for you.)

You will only need ONE cable card however.

It sounds to me like there's some OTHER reason you're not properly receiving HBO. Not a strong enough signal? They don't do SDV, I don't think.. (That would require another separate box, usually provided free, that also hooks to the Tivo to do tuning on demand)
mattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:29 PM   #624
Ready4TiVo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattack View Post
That makes absolutely no sense. There is no difference between Series 3 and Premiere regarding tuners in this regard. (The *4* Tuner premieres ONLY do Cable, not OTA, and don't do analog at all.. but that is moot for you.)

You will only need ONE cable card however.

It sounds to me like there's some OTHER reason you're not properly receiving HBO. Not a strong enough signal? They don't do SDV, I don't think.. (That would require another separate box, usually provided free, that also hooks to the Tivo to do tuning on demand)
Reasoning they gave was that an FCC block preventing pirating the signal was not yet lifted on the older boxes.

Whatever, there seems to be a solution - correct?

Are you suggesting as well that I trade in my two S-cards for one M-card?

Or - Screw it, keep the new box?
Old 01-07-2013, 11:52 PM   #625
Arcady
Stargate Fan

I don't think they can properly pair the S cards, so that's why HBO is broken. If you replace them with a single new M card, you will get it paired and then HBO will work. You can't use a single M card in a Series 3 (with OLED display on the front) so you might as well switch to the new box anyway. I guess you could get two M cards if you really wanted to keep the old box.
Slingbox M1

Left DirecTV 4/15/07. Left TWC 8/8/11. Now on Comcast Xfinity.
Arcady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:18 AM   #626
Ready4TiVo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcady View Post
I don't think they can properly pair the S cards, so that's why HBO is broken. If you replace them with a single new M card, you will get it paired and then HBO will work. You can't use a single M card in a Series 3 (with OLED display on the front) so you might as well switch to the new box anyway. I guess you could get two M cards if you really wanted to keep the old box.
Thanks for the feedback. I'll figure it out from here.
Old 01-12-2013, 05:43 PM   #627
ramblinche81

Move Comcast CCard from Premiere to HD XL - Clean Start Up

From the lead message of the sticky, it says cablecards cannot be swapped to different machines....but they can, or at least I could. ???
============================================================ ============================================
2) Your CableCARD is not properly paired.

In order for your cards to function properly, they must be associated or "paired" with your account. This is why the information described in question 5 is necessary. If a card is properly paired, it will work in only the host (or in the case of a Tivo, a specific CableCARD slot) and cannot be moved to another device (or slot) without having to be paired again.
============================================================ ============================================

I have no idea why it went this smooth...my wife's Premiere died a few days ago and I removed the cablecard and moved it over to the recently bought HD XL and everything is working normal. SD channels, HD channels. I have not even started TiVo service. I am just using system as my cable box.

No pairing, no reconfiguring, no phone calls or tech support help needed.

Besides being pleasantly surprised. is that an oddity or normal with the latest versions of cablecards and TiVo software ?
ramblinche81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:35 AM   #628
slowbiscuit
FUBAR

That totally depends on your cableCo - some cards can be moved without a problem, some will lose access to premium channels, some will lose access to entire tiers. Re-pairing is generally not a big deal nowadays if you do lose access.
slowbiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:28 PM   #629
SuperGonz

Frontier FiOS Ft Wayne...the story I could go on & on about.

A VERY long & derisive email to the Midwest region & Indiana region VP's got the ball
rolling after 5 weeks if ineptitude. On Friday, I had to wait 2.5 weeks for a tech to show up.

Now, he's coming tomorrow.

The local guy said they've only done a handful of cablecards in the 6+ years he's been with Frontier. I find that highly questionable. In fact, he thought he needed multiple cards...I'm afraid to allow this level of incompetance in my house, near my electronics.

Thanks for the FCC link (above)...that'll really freak thse people out.
SuperGonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:27 PM   #630
dlfl
Cranky old novice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGonz View Post
Frontier FiOS Ft Wayne...the story I could go on & on about.

A VERY long & derisive email to the Midwest region & Indiana region VP's got the ball
rolling after 5 weeks if ineptitude. On Friday, I had to wait 2.5 weeks for a tech to show up.

Now, he's coming tomorrow.

The local guy said they've only done a handful of cablecards in the 6+ years he's been with Frontier. I find that highly questionable. In fact, he thought he needed multiple cards...I'm afraid to allow this level of incompetance in my house, near my electronics.

Thanks for the FCC link (above)...that'll really freak thse people out.
Nothing unusual about this experience at all -- unfortunately. CableCARD users (mostly TiVo users) are around 1%, or less, of CATV subscribers so the "local guy" probably is telling you the truth. If you get more than a disinterested grunt (e.g., a form letter) out of the FCC let us know.

"It must be swell to be so perfect and odor-free" -- Del Griffith

VideoReDo users: Try
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

pyTivo users: Try
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
dlfl is offline   Reply With Quote