TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Season Pass Alerts
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 10-16-2011, 04:00 PM   #1
Hercules67
TiVo addict

Heads-up: There will be X-Factor on 10/16

As you know, Baseball (and rain-delays) have bumped "The X-Factor" this past week. The ALCS finished on Saturday 10/15. There is no game 7.

Therefore, there WILL BE an X-Factor episode on Sunday Evening, 10/16 at 8/7c on FOX.

The guide has not updated even though I have forced multiple connections today.

Just wanted to let you all know.
Hercules67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 04:03 PM   #2
jay_man2
jay_man-also

Thanks for the heads-up. I planned ahead a couple of days ago and set up a manual recording for tonight.
Old 10-17-2011, 01:24 AM   #3
Hercules67
TiVo addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay_man2 View Post
Thanks for the heads-up. I planned ahead a couple of days ago and set up a manual recording for tonight.
So did I... It's become a guilty pleasure for the wife and I.....(this show I mean ).
Hercules67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:07 PM   #4
Sk8Leigh

I messed with that all day yesterday, looking to see if TiVo would figure out that XF was on, until I finally set it up manually. The problem, though, was not with our TiVo's synching up, but that TiVo never changed their schedule at all. I looked at their schedule online (like to set up a recording from their web page), and they still listed it as MLB.

My Comcast DVR figured out that XF was going to be on, but didn't plan to tape it. :P
Sk8Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 08:05 AM   #5
jerryez

I missed Thursdays episode of X Factor, since my DVR recorded baseball Wednesday and Therefore thought Thursdays episode was a repeat. Does amyone know where on the net, I can watch the missed episode for FREE.

Humax TiVo dvd recorder w/ Dish 211 HD receiver
Samsung 63in Plasma HDTV
Dish Vip722 HD DVR receiver
jerryez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 09:14 AM   #6
AwardBlvr

Yeah... same here in the SF Bay Area - Comcast - Std TiVo HD unit.

I did a manually schedule time/channel recording and got it.

But TiVo programs DB NEVER showed the event. WHY NOT??? WHERE are they getting their info from? Stale sources!?! And Does TiVo not even go in and manually edit their DB when they KNOW there is a change??? On Big prime-time events you would think they would see their reputation at at stake.

Well.. this is one for the FAIL BLOGS.
AwardBlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 10:20 AM   #7
Sk8Leigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryez View Post
I missed Thursdays episode of X Factor, since my DVR recorded baseball Wednesday and Therefore thought Thursdays episode was a repeat. Does amyone know where on the net, I can watch the missed episode for FREE.
I don't know about the whole episode, but this has all of the performances, along with some other clips from that episode (Ep 7).

http://www.thexfactorusa.com/tags/Episode%207

Just to warn you, you may have to turn the volume up on the individual clips, but there is sound.
Sk8Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 06:29 PM   #8
mostman

Can someone help me out? Besides torrents, which are a hassle, where the heck can I watch older episodes of the xfactor? Is Fox entirely live only? I don't see digital versions anywhere and I don't see full episodes on their site. What gives?!
mostman is offline   Reply With Quote