TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Underground Playground > Developers Corner
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 05-01-2011, 02:35 PM   #31
jbernardis

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocentfreak View Post
Like I said, my config maybe off so it might just be due to a bad config. I have never tried to use PyHME prior to this.

My knowledge is very limited so I will try to help as much as I can.

I am assuming you are talking about below in _init_.py in the vidmgr folder?

class Vidmgr(Application):
def handle_resolution(self):
""" Choose the 'optimal' resolution. """
if (self.resolutions[0][0] == 640):
self.res = RES_SD
elif (self.resolutions[0][0] == 1280):
self.res = RES_HD
else:
self.active = False
self.snd('bonk')

return self.resolutions[0]

Where would I insert the print line, assuming I am in the correct section?
You would need to add the print statement immediately before if(self.resolutions[0][0] == 640):
It would also need to be indented using tabs to the same depth as the if statement (this is my ONLY complaint with python - indentation defines program structure)
1 Win7 HTPC with Ceton Quad Tuner

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jbernardis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 02:40 PM   #32
jbernardis

Quote:
EDIT:Got this, not sure if this is what you are looking for
[(720, 480, 10, 11), (1280, 720, 3, 4), (704, 480, 10, 11), (640, 480, 1, 1)]
This line is what I'm looking for. So your optimal resolution is 720x480.

With my new logic, it will choose the second entry and operate in 1280x720 resolution.

I'm not sure what the 3 and 4 are - I think they define the pixel aspect ratio, and I'm also thinking that since it is not 1:1 (like it is in my case) that things might be slightly distorted???? If so, it probably wouldn't effect the text too much - the only thing that might be obvious would be the artwork.

Old 05-01-2011, 02:53 PM   #33
innocentfreak

Cool that seems to have fixed it so that I can access the shares. Most of my image files come from theTVDB.com along with the metadata.

I was scrolling through a show testing it and got this error.

Exception happened during processing of request from ('192.168.1.2', 42946)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Python26\lib\SocketServer.py", line 560, in process_request_thread
self.finish_request(request, client_address)
File "C:\Python26\lib\SocketServer.py", line 322, in finish_request
self.RequestHandlerClass(request, client_address, self)
File "C:\PyHME\start.py", line 141, in __init__
client_address, server)
File "C:\Python26\lib\SocketServer.py", line 617, in __init__
self.handle()
File "C:\Python26\lib\BaseHTTPServer.py", line 329, in handle
self.handle_one_request()
File "C:\Python26\lib\BaseHTTPServer.py", line 323, in handle_one_request
method()
File "C:\PyHME\start.py", line 232, in do_GET
self._page(True)
File "C:\PyHME\start.py", line 186, in _page
appinst.mainloop()
File "C:\PyHME\hme.py", line 1139, in mainloop
while self.active and self.get_event():
File "C:\PyHME\hme.py", line 1192, in get_event
handle(keynum, rawcode)
File "C:\PyHME\vidmgr\__init__.py", line 182, in handle_key_press
self.handle_key_pressList(keynum, rawcode)
File "C:\PyHME\vidmgr\__init__.py", line 286, in handle_key_pressList
self.drawScreen()
File "C:\PyHME\vidmgr\__init__.py", line 519, in drawScreen
self.drawScreenDetail()
File "C:\PyHME\vidmgr\__init__.py", line 661, in drawScreenDetail
flags=RSRC_TEXT_WRAP + RSRC_HALIGN_LEFT + RSRC_VALIGN_TOP)
File "C:\PyHME\hme.py", line 1033, in set_text
self.set_resource(Text(self.app, message, font, color, colornum), flags)
File "C:\PyHME\hme.py", line 713, in __init__
self.put(_CMD_RSRC_ADD_TEXT, 'iis', font.id, color.id, text)
File "C:\PyHME\hme.py", line 553, in put
_pack('ii' + format, cmd, self.id, *params))
File "C:\PyHME\hme.py", line 506, in _pack
return ''.join([func[i](value) for i, value in zip(format, values)])
File "C:\PyHME\hme.py", line 466, in _pack_string
return _pack_vdata(value.encode('utf-8'))
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 196: ordina
l not in range(128)

innocentfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:06 PM   #34
jbernardis

The issue is that you have a non-ascii character in your description - not sure which file it is, but one of the meta files has a non-ascii character in the description field.

You can explore that angle of it while I see if there is some way I can be more defensive in my code.

Old 05-01-2011, 03:18 PM   #35
innocentfreak

This appears to be the file.

seriesTitle : 30 Rock
title : Dealbreakers Talk Show #0001
episodeTitle : Dealbreakers Talk Show #0001
originalAirDate : 2009-12-03T20:30:00Z
time : OAD
description : The tables are turned when production begins on Liz's new talk show, "Dealbreakers," and she experiences what its like to walk a mile in Jenna's shoes. Jack, dealing with pressure from Devin, calculates to make "Dealbreakers" a success. Meanwhile, Tracy takes on the ultimate Hollywood challenge in order to prove his commitment to his wife. Everyone pitches in to help Tracy reach his goal including Kenneth, Dotcom and Grizz.
isEpisode : true
seriesId : SH79488
episodeNumber : 407
vProgramGenre : Comedy
vSeriesGenre : Comedy
vDirector : Don Scardino
vWriter : Kay Cannon
vActor : Alec Baldwin
vActor : Tina Fey
vActor : Tracy Morgan
vActor : Scott Adsit
vActor : Jack McBrayer
vActor : Jane Krakowski
vActor : Keith Powell
vActor : Katrina Bowden
vActor : Judah Friedlander
vActor : Kevin Brown
vActor : Maulik Pancholy
vActor : Lonny Ross
vActor : Grizz Chapman

Old 05-01-2011, 03:31 PM   #36
jbernardis

innocentfreak,

I'm attaching a new version of metadata.py (you will need to rename the file from metadata.txt to metadata.py). Replace the same named file in the pyhme directory (one dir above vidmgr) and see if it solves your problem. If so, I will commit the change and update the repository.

Jeff
Attached Files
File Type: txt metadata.txt (3.9 KB, 12 views)

Old 05-01-2011, 03:39 PM   #37
innocentfreak

Yeah that worked. Thanks, sorry I tend to break things in testing and find the odd results, ask Orangebuy

Old 05-01-2011, 03:50 PM   #38
jbernardis

No problem - I asked that people test it - I'd rather have working software associated with my name.

The repository will be updated in the next 10 minutes.

Old 05-01-2011, 04:07 PM   #39
innocentfreak

Quick question is there any way to customize the font size? I find on my plasma the show descriptions are pretty tiny and wouldn't mind being able to make the show names larger also. Of course this may interfere with the images though.

Also my format is laid out tvshows/series name/season#/episodes
Is there a way to display show art when I am at the series name folder? I can't think of a way but thought I would throw it out there in case.

Old 05-01-2011, 06:11 PM   #40
wmcbrine
Resistance Useless

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbernardis View Post
I'm not sure what the 3 and 4 are - I think they define the pixel aspect ratio
Yes. See here about resolutions:

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb...d.php?t=385669

I hadn't seen 720x480 come up before, but I haven't looked at these in a while.

Last edited by wmcbrine : 05-01-2011 at 06:25 PM.
wmcbrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 07:48 AM   #41
lew

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcthorne View Post
Try a utility called thumbgen. It will web scrape images from many sources including amazon, netflix, imdb and tvdb. It will also automaticly resize the image to your specs. It does alot more but I have not figured out how to format its metadata into pytivo compatible format yet.
Thanks for the suggestion.

jbernardis--Thanks for sharing your work. Great tool. I may go back to the SD version. The font size is too small for me to read on a 42" LCD. I suspect you have better eyesight then some of us.
lew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 08:05 AM   #42
innocentfreak

Ok glad it wasn't just me with the font size.

Old 05-02-2011, 12:27 PM   #43
jcthorne

If you go into the .py file, the font sizes and colors are easily adjusted. Jbernardis did a great job of documenting the code throughout.

Any one here want to tackle a project converting meta data in an xml or ifo file to a pytivo compatible .txt file? I'd like to get the data from thumbgen to the tivo but not sure where to start with this.

Setup help for pytivo under windows:
jcthorne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 03:14 PM   #44
wmcbrine
Resistance Useless

Well, "xml" isn't a format -- you'll have to be more specific. jbernardis' metadata.py is borrowed from pyTivo, although he's trimmed it down. My version already supported importing data from TiVo-style XML (two different kinds just for that), as well as EyeTV (which uses plists, which use XML). But I assume none of those are what you want.

"ifo", I'm not even sure what you mean. There are .IFO files that come as part of a DVD structure, but they don't contain (this kind of) metadata. And then I see ".nfo" files, but those seem to be plain text in no fixed format.

Old 05-02-2011, 06:22 PM   #45
jbernardis

Version 0.2c is now in the repository. A new option has been added to the config.ini file.

descsize=<size of the font for descriptive text>

For example

descsize=20

If omitted, it will default to its present value of 16.

BTW - I don't think my 54 year old eyes are any better than anyone elses - I chose the 16 point font because I needed it to fit the larger descriptions on screen.

Also note - if you choose a large font, the image will not be overwritten. The description view does NOT overlap the view for the image. What this means is that is the descriptive font is too large for the text, the text will simply be truncated.

Old 05-02-2011, 07:01 PM   #46
innocentfreak

I am guessing this will only change the episode summary and not the size of the episode name or series name?

Old 05-02-2011, 07:08 PM   #47
jbernardis

Quote:
I am guessing this will only change the episode summary and not the size of the episode name or series name?
Correct - only the description field.

Old 05-03-2011, 08:35 AM   #48
jcthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmcbrine View Post
Well, "xml" isn't a format -- you'll have to be more specific. jbernardis' metadata.py is borrowed from pyTivo, although he's trimmed it down. My version already supported importing data from TiVo-style XML (two different kinds just for that), as well as EyeTV (which uses plists, which use XML). But I assume none of those are what you want.

"ifo", I'm not even sure what you mean. There are .IFO files that come as part of a DVD structure, but they don't contain (this kind of) metadata. And then I see ".nfo" files, but those seem to be plain text in no fixed format.
I should have been more specific. I will try and attach an .nfo file generated by thumbgen here for example. Since thumbgen webscrapes the data and images for both movies and tv shows and is actively being developed, being able to use this data for tivo would prove useful.

Code:
 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<movie xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" ThumbGen="1">
  <hasrighttoleftdirection>false</hasrighttoleftdirection>
  <title>Avatar</title>
  <originaltitle>Avatar</originaltitle>
  <year>2009</year>
  <plot>Disabled Marine Jake Sully travels to planet Pandora to become an avatar, ingratiate himself with the natives and help Americans mine lucrative unobtainium. But he finds himself in an interstellar conflict after falling for Na'vi warrior Neytiri.</plot>
  <filename>Avatar.1080p.2009.mp4</filename>
  <tagline>Enter the World of Pandora</tagline>
  <metascore>84</metascore>
  <rating>8.2</rating>
  <homepage>http://www.avatarmovie.com/</homepage>
  <episodes />
  <episodesnames />
  <writers />
  <gueststars />
  <id>tt0499549</id>
  <releasedate>18.12.2009</releasedate>
  <mpaa>Rated PG-13 for intense epic battle sequences and warfare, sensuality, language and some smoking. (also special edition)</mpaa>
  <actor>
    <name>Sam Worthington</name>
    <name>Zoe Saldana</name>
    <name>Sigourney Weaver</name>
    <name>Stephen Lang</name>
    <name>Michelle Rodriguez</name>
    <name>Joel Moore</name>
    <name>Giovanni Ribisi</name>
    <name>CCH Pounder</name>
    <name>Laz Alonso</name>
    <name>Wes Studi</name>
    <name>Dileep Rao</name>
    <name>Matt Gerald</name>
    <name>Dean Knowsley</name>
  </actor>
  <genre>
    <name>Action</name>
    <name>Adventure</name>
    <name>Science Fiction</name>
    <name>Romance</name>
  </genre>
  <director>
    <name>James Cameron</name>
  </director>
  <runtime>162</runtime>
  <certification>PG-13</certification>
  <studio>
    <name>20th Century Fox</name>
  </studio>
  <country>
    <name>United Kingdom</name>
    <name>United States of America</name>
  </country>
  <cover>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/posters/88c/4cc481d15e73d6778400188c/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/posters/374/4bd29ddd017a3c63e8000374/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/posters/351/4bed3468017a3c37ac000351/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/posters/a32/4bc95853017a3c57fe027a32/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/posters/284/4c60d0215e73d63460000284/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/posters/a5a/4bc95859017a3c57fe027a5a/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/posters/730/4d4075c67b9aa15bab002730/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/posters/8f4/4d376aac5e73d6334f00d8f4/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/posters/1a5/4c6b23605e73d65f7e0001a5/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/posters/277/4bd29e03017a3c63eb000277/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/posters/3d2/4bd2b01b017a3c63f50003d2/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/posters/255/4bdda594017a3c20c3000255/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/posters/32f/4cb1bc627b9aa1263f00032f/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/posters/a3c/4bc95853017a3c57fe027a3c/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/posters/673/4d78c5ef7b9aa157b4000673/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/posters/0cf/4bedd282017a3c45930000cf/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/posters/a64/4bc9585d017a3c57fe027a64/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/posters/04b/4bedd253017a3c458900004b/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/posters/527/4ce2dd595e73d60f71000527/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/posters/a50/4bc95858017a3c57fe027a50/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/posters/a5f/4bc9585a017a3c57fe027a5f/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/posters/5d8/4ce453967b9aa168b00005d8/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/posters/a55/4bc95859017a3c57fe027a55/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/posters/a4b/4bc95858017a3c57fe027a4b/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/posters/a46/4bc95857017a3c57fe027a46/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/posters/097/4c41ccc25e73d60f3b000097/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/posters/2e2/4d7cf7365e73d651740022e2/avatar-original.jpg</name>
  </cover>
  <backdrop>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/backdrops/a2e/4bc95852017a3c57fe027a2e/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/backdrops/a0e/4bc95848017a3c57fe027a0e/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/backdrops/20e/4bd1e35c017a3c63ea00020e/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/backdrops/2e7/4bd9de08017a3c1c090002e7/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/backdrops/9ee/4bc95842017a3c57fe0279ee/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/backdrops/a16/4bc9584c017a3c57fe027a16/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/backdrops/a26/4bc9584e017a3c57fe027a26/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/backdrops/a2a/4bc9584f017a3c57fe027a2a/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/backdrops/0e1/4bdd0e91017a3c20c30000e1/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/backdrops/a1a/4bc9584d017a3c57fe027a1a/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/backdrops/9ea/4bc9583e017a3c57fe0279ea/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/backdrops/042/4bd5c1c4017a3c658a000042/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/backdrops/9f2/4bc95842017a3c57fe0279f2/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/backdrops/a02/4bc95846017a3c57fe027a02/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/backdrops/9f6/4bc95844017a3c57fe0279f6/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/backdrops/348/4bd9dcff017a3c1bfb000348/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/backdrops/ff8/4d29a7e25e73d626b0002ff8/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/backdrops/a1e/4bc9584d017a3c57fe027a1e/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/backdrops/a22/4bc9584e017a3c57fe027a22/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/backdrops/a12/4bc9584c017a3c57fe027a12/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/backdrops/9fa/4bc95845017a3c57fe0279fa/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/backdrops/800/4cf54d7b5e73d6299e000800/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/backdrops/74d/4cf54e065e73d6299900074d/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/backdrops/9fe/4bc95846017a3c57fe0279fe/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/backdrops/833/4cf54e325e73d6299a000833/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/backdrops/84f/4cf54e425e73d6299b00084f/avatar-original.jpg</name>
    <name>http://cf1.imgobject.com/backdrops/754/4cf54e555e73d62999000754/avatar-original.jpg</name>
  </backdrop>
  <mediainfo>
    <Resolution>
      <Flag>Resolution_1080p</Flag>
    </Resolution>
    <resolution>1080P</resolution>
    <Format>
      <Flag>Format_Mpeg</Flag>
    </Format>
    <format>mpeg4</format>
    <Video>
      <Flag>Video_H264</Flag>
    </Video>
    <video>avc</video>
    <Audio>
      <Flag>Audio_DolbyDigital</Flag>
    </Audio>
    <audio>DD51</audio>
    <Subtitles>
      <Flag>Unknown</Flag>
    </Subtitles>
    <SubtitlesText>Unknown</SubtitlesText>
    <framerate>23.976</framerate>
    <aspectratio>16:9</aspectratio>
    <videoresolution>1920x1080</videoresolution>
    <videocodec>AVC</videocodec>
    <videobitrate>8 Mbps</videobitrate>
    <audiocodec>AC-3</audiocodec>
    <audiochannels>6</audiochannels>
    <audiobitrate>448 Kbps</audiobitrate>
    <durationseconds>9701</durationseconds>
    <durationminutes>161</durationminutes>
    <duration>2h 41m</duration>
    <filesizebytes>10444713701</filesizebytes>
    <filesize>9.73 GB</filesize>
    <container>MPEG-4</container>
    <language>English</language>
    <languagecode>en</languagecode>
    <languages>English</languages>
    <languagecodes>en</languagecodes>
    <externalsubtitles />
  </mediainfo>
</movie>

Just FYI, the author of Thumbgen just messaged me and has agreed to look at adding direct support of pyTivo metadata .txt files to the program. I sent him a link to the wiki site http://pytivo.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Metadata
and an example of one of my files.

Last edited by jcthorne : 05-03-2011 at 09:16 AM. Reason: update
Old 05-08-2011, 05:25 PM   #49
windracer
joined the 10k club

Is there an option in config.ini to hide directories? For pyTivo, I use the .meta subfolder to keep all the metadata files. pyTiVo hides this folder but vidmgr does not.

|
windracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 06:08 PM   #50
jbernardis

Quote:
Originally Posted by windracer View Post
Is there an option in config.ini to hide directories? For pyTivo, I use the .meta subfolder to keep all the metadata files. pyTiVo hides this folder but vidmgr does not.
This capability doesn't exist now, but theres no reason I couldn't implement it. Let me think about how it should be designed.

One question - should I ignore all directories below the meta directory? I knew this isn't the way meta directories are used, but it's a possibility my logic needs to consider. Initially my thought is to eliminate any directory that has a node named meta somewhere in the path name beneath the rout.

Old 05-08-2011, 06:13 PM   #51
windracer
joined the 10k club

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbernardis View Post
Initially my thought is to eliminate any directory that has a node named meta somewhere in the path name beneath the root.
Or just hide any subdirectory that starts with a period?

|
Old 05-08-2011, 09:30 PM   #52
wmcbrine
Resistance Useless

Yes, a leading period is the Unix convention for hidden files and directories, which is why pyTivo uses it. It pays no special attention to "meta". You probably want the same behavior as pyTivo, since this is a front-end for it.

Code:
if f.startswith('.'):
    continue

Old 05-08-2011, 10:26 PM   #53
jbernardis

Ok - version 0.2d is now available at github. The only change is to ignore directories that start with a period ala the unix convention.

Old 05-09-2011, 07:22 AM   #54
windracer
joined the 10k club

Great, thanks!

|
Old 05-09-2011, 01:12 PM   #55
rrr22777

Does this do HD Photos? I am keeping Tivo Desktop running in a VM just for the HD photos.
rrr22777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 06:59 AM   #56
jcthorne

vidmgr does not but pytivo does.

Old 05-10-2011, 12:06 PM   #57
wmcbrine
Resistance Useless

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr22777 View Post
Does this do HD Photos? I am keeping Tivo Desktop running in a VM just for the HD photos.
What you can do is to rip the HD Photos app out of TiVo Desktop -- it's in Java, and will run on Linux, Mac, etc. -- and use pyTivo as the backend for it, instead of TD. See here.

Alternatively, if all you want is a slide show, you can use the "Pictures" sample app from the HME for Python package.

Old 05-14-2011, 12:16 PM   #58
windracer
joined the 10k club

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcthorne View Post
I already got thumbgen configured to generate the requred thumnail cover images, going to work on getting it to generate .txt files with meta data.
I've been digging around trying to find this on the pyTivo and streambaby wikis, but how do you add the cover art to the metadata files? What's the syntax/format?

|
Old 05-14-2011, 07:08 PM   #59
jbernardis

Quote:
Originally Posted by windracer View Post
I've been digging around trying to find this on the pyTivo and streambaby wikis, but how do you add the cover art to the metadata files? What's the syntax/format?
I don't know about pytivo and/or streambaby, but I don't use the metadata file to find the thumbnail. I simply look for a file name following a specific rule.

Old 05-14-2011, 09:30 PM   #60
windracer
joined the 10k club

Doh, right there in your readme. I'll check it out, thanks!

|