TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Forum Extras > TiVo Search Feedback - Beta Release (Archive)
TiVo Community

Forum Jump

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 08-20-2009, 08:40 AM   #1
Ziggy86

Something strange happened yesterday.

My children where watching a program and wanted to get a season pass so I clicked selected and a toatally different screen (GUI) appeared than I normally would see, it said BETA version and it looked more like what you would see on a computer screen, smaller writing and in a light blue color.

Has anyone esle seen this? I tried to get it to happen again but I had no luck. I have a tivo HD wih version 11 on it.

Was just curious

I posted this earlier in the wrong section.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:30 AM   #2
sgip2000

Sounds like the new "Search" screen.
Old 08-20-2009, 02:36 PM   #3
HomeUser

You can find the new HD search on your TiVo starting from "TiVo Central" -> "Music, Photos. & Showcases" -> "TiVo Search Beta".

Is that what you saw?

If you have a HD display "Explore this Program" toggles between "TiVo Search" (found in "Find Programs") and the HD search.
Old 11-24-2009, 08:19 AM   #4
Ziggy86

That is it, thank you for pointing that out.
Old 12-01-2009, 07:18 AM   #5
dicwin

I think that....

Well i think that you should watch your children activity,and than decided your action.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:06 AM   #6
orangeboy
yes, I AM orangeboy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy86 View Post
My children where watching a program and wanted to get a season pass so I clicked selected and a toatally different screen...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dicwin View Post
Well i think that you should watch your children activity,and than decided your action.
It appears the OP is very aware of his children's activities...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-02-2010, 12:26 AM   #7
freddie beck

I think this child is more intelligent. They must be doing something different, and i like it.