Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 12-28-2009, 08:44 PM   #6931
slowbiscuit
FUBAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray72 View Post
Now I was told that cable cards can't get those channels, you have to have the comcast box.
Which is a lie or a response from an ignorant rep, of course. The only channel(s) you can't get are OnDemand - every other channel is accessible with a CC (and possibly a tuning adapter depending on your area).
slowbiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:58 PM   #6932
FXF

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray72 View Post
2 techs have come out and I still don't have all my channels. It's the darndest thing. I get up to channel 118 but nothing higher and none of my encore channels. I get the major network HD channels but no ESPN HD etc that are a part of my package
Somewhat similar situation for me. I'm local to the Lebanon NH office and the best the tech was able to do for my TiVo HD was put in an M CC and get a few of the HD channels in the 760-790 range to come up. But not ESPN HD, Golf Channel HD, etc. The HD 70x local stations are OK.

Since he was a contractor he decided to escalate to Comcast and supposedly they are calling or visiting tomorrow. I will try to find out exactly what they do to get it working.
FXF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:36 AM   #6933
bicker
Gruff

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowbiscuit View Post
The only channel(s) you can't get are OnDemand
... and channels that you're not paying for.
bicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:09 AM   #6934
billyjoebob99

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsquared View Post
My question is...can we use this box with the unencrypted QAM channels, without a cable card, and will it map them correctly with guide data?
Use, yes. Map correctly or guide data, no.
billyjoebob99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 03:31 PM   #6935
FXF

OK, all fixed. Last night I ran through the TiVo troubleshooting and everything checked out. The Comcast tech this was escalated to showed up by 10AM, popped his signal meter on the line and about 10 minutes later pronounced "The installer left the Basic Cable block on your line." Good news, I said, that explains the missing channel pattern and the fact that billing has everything right. However, the tech yesterday told me he checked the pole before coming to the house -- I'd warned him we were only getting Basic until now. The tech says "The meter tells me its a block, I'll go to the pole." 10 minutes later he's back and says "Looking from the street you couldn't see the block because it was in a non-standard position. But as soon as I climbed up I saw it plainly. Here it is." And all the channels were working fine, with no further ado.
FXF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:31 PM   #6936
Tivogre

Success in Huntington WV

We bought my Sister-In-Law a Tivo HD for Christmas.

She had her Comcast Cablecard install today in Huntington WV.

She got a single M Card; no tuning adapter required.

She reports that the installer openly admitted he had no Cablecard experience; therefore he followed the instructions sheet she handed him to the letter. The install went off without a hitch, and took less than 1/2 hour start to finish.

Per the Comcast website, there is no charge for her first (and only) Cablecard.

She will therefore SAVE $3-$4 PER MONTH vs. using the "crappy Comcast DVR" (her words).
Samsung 72", 56", 4 x 32" HDTV
Sony 40" HDTV
iRule + iTach Remotes
Tivogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 01:07 PM   #6937
flaminiom

Hi all. I'm doing a lot of reading, but thought I would post here to see if anyone had any tips. I'm using Tivo HD.

Comcast came out yesterday to do an Motorola M-card install. It took just 5 minutes and we were in business. I thought great considering all the stories on here.

I tried to keep the guy so I could check my channels, but he insisted on spot checking a few and declared his job done and ran out the door. After he left, it appears a lot of channels are missing. I called phone support and they're sending out a tech Friday.

Just wondering if people had any pointers. The tech that was here said he does 1-2 CableCard installs a year and never did a Tivo, so I'm anticipating I'll know more than the next guy.

I have Digital Preferred package, and lets use FoodNetwork HD and Travel Channel HD as an example. I should get both, but don't. I do get ESPN1/2 HD, History HD, etc. Seems weird.

In the conditional access menu, I get

Encryption: DES Con: Yes EBCP: Yes Val:V 0x07 -- BTW, that's all the screen says on these channels I'm not getting. It says more on the channels I do get.

I'm pretty sure the guy called in the CableCard ID and not serial. I have the work order of the numbers he wrote down to call in. They also match.

When I go into the Channels menu, and select cable strength all the channels I get are 100, and the ones I don't but should are 0. Also, SNR in diagnostics is 35, which seem fine as I under stand it. I tried pull the CableCard and reinserting, no luck. I tried rebooting the Tivo, no luck. I redid the guide setup. I also tried a different splitter in the basement, and also tried an amp.

Any thoughts?

Last edited by flaminiom : 12-31-2009 at 01:22 PM.
flaminiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 02:13 PM   #6938
CraigK
(unspecified)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaminiom View Post
Hi all. I'm doing a lot of reading, but thought I would post here to see if anyone had any tips. I'm using Tivo HD.
Are all your Digital Preferred channels missing, but Digital Starter channels are all present? If that's the case they may just have your CableCARD provisioned for the wrong lineup.

In any case I would call Comcast repair and see what they say. They may be able to fix it remotely by resending a signal to the CARD.
Old 12-31-2009, 02:32 PM   #6939
flaminiom

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigK View Post
Are all your Digital Preferred channels missing, but Digital Starter channels are all present? If that's the case they may just have your CableCARD provisioned for the wrong lineup.

In any case I would call Comcast repair and see what they say. They may be able to fix it remotely by resending a signal to the CARD.
No, the channels are kind of all over the place. I called Tivo and they ran through their stuff. They said the card probably isn't authorized to receive the individual channels. Either the card or somewhere needs to be updated to allow the channels I'm supposed to get. Most channels are HD, and most have a "new" next to them in the channel lineup card. So, there may be something to that, but don't really understand how it all works.

Basically it seems I get no signal on the channels I'm missing. In the Conditional Access screen, everything below the 3rd/Con: line is not there. I get no signal on the strength page, diagnostics flips QAM, no lock, no signal. When I tune to a channel I do get, everything looks fine... i get the full Access screen and all read-outs seem in line with how they should be.

I called Comcast and tried to get someone who could help. They first sent me to Business Services, and he sent me back to tech support and got no where. He just said it's been escalated to level 2, and whenever someone gets around to looking at it something may happen. They said there's no one else to talk to until that happens or the tech shows up.
Old 12-31-2009, 02:50 PM   #6940
CraigK
(unspecified)

I'm not sure where you're located, but this sounds like a good example of the differences you can get dealing with Comcast depending on what part of the country you're in.

Other than trying to get my billing correct for the CableCARDs (which I'm still dealing with) my calls to Comcast have usually ended up with someone in repair that understood my problem (with lineups etc.) and was able to help me. The fact that this is the week between Christmas and New Years probably doesn't help your situation because they no doubt have a lot of people (tech support and otherwise) on vacation. If their vacation is picked by seniority it's a double-whammy because the most experienced are the ones that are off.
Old 12-31-2009, 03:20 PM   #6941
flaminiom

I'm in Lansing, MI. I called the main 800-comcast line and that's who I got. We'll see I guess who comes out and what they can do tomorrow. I at least have something to show them in the Condition Access menu and case numbers at Comcast and Tivo.
Old 12-31-2009, 04:02 PM   #6942
Smackfu

I've been dealing with a tech quite a bit on some line noise issues that are only affecting my internet/phone. And boy do they hate Cablecard installs! In particular, he was complaining about the step where it upgrades after you plug it in. Apparently that has a really high failure rate, and takes 15-20 minutes even when it works, and doesn't really fail when it doesn't -- it just never finishes. So they can easily waste 30-40 minutes on a card that ends up not working. And who knows, maybe the card is actually good but the problem is on the Comcast network end, but they don't want to waste another 30 minutes, so they mark it as defective and try another.
Smackfu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 05:07 PM   #6943
NewbieNeedsHelp

Desperate for Help

Need Help. Totally messed up and wife is pissed!

So, we live in a large apartment complex (MDU) where our cable bill is paid by our association dues. We have a HDTV and get channels 1-99 plus some HD over the air channels that show up with weird numbers like 10-1 (for NBC-HD).

Just over a month ago we got a HD-Tivo plus a 3 year service membership.

We were told then that we could get a comcast cablecard to allow us to receive additional HD channels (for a $2/month fee plus installation) and that would also make the over-the-air HD channels a "normal" number so our tivo could recognize them and we could record them automatically.

However, the comcast tech today told us we were misinformation. There is no "MDU cablecard". He said our options were to get a comcast high def receiver (for about $12/month) but that would make our tivo completely useless, or a comcast HD-DVR for $32/month. That would be okay, if we didn't just spend $550 on the HD-Tivo and 3 year service plan!

So, the wife is pissed and doesn't want to spend an extra $32/month so I'm in the doghouse. We have a great setup, but I want to be able to watch sports and record in HD.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
NewbieNeedsHelp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 05:14 PM   #6944
cjv2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieNeedsHelp View Post
We were told then that we could get a comcast cablecard to allow us to receive additional HD channels (for a $2/month fee plus installation) and that would also make the over-the-air HD channels a "normal" number so our tivo could recognize them and we could record them automatically.

However, the comcast tech today told us we were misinformation. There is no "MDU cablecard". He said our options were to get a comcast high def receiver (for about $12/month) but that would make our tivo completely useless, or a comcast HD-DVR for $32/month. That would be okay, if we didn't just spend $550 on the HD-Tivo and 3 year service plan!
Eh, on the one hand, there is no such thing as an "MDU CableCard" or a "Comcast Cablecard."

On the other hand, there *are* just CableCards. M-type (multistream), and S-type (single-stream). For your TivoHD, you need either one M-type, or two S-types.

I find with Comcast that if you use big words or techie words, especially inaccurate ones or ones that are out of context, they will tell you things like "no, the earth is flat, except for those who pay us more money, so that our devices can make it round on a per-outlet basis, so that I have served you better even though you don't know it yet." This sounds like what may have happened to you.

I would call them back, tell them that you have a Tivo, and you need CableCards. If you are daring, you can try to have an M-type vs. S-type talk with them, but you may explode the brain of the person on the other side.

Good luck.

Last edited by cjv2 : 12-31-2009 at 05:19 PM.
cjv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 11:26 PM   #6945
Dragon509

No pairing info

I just got my cablecard from Comcast today, they let me pick it up rather than requiring a truck roll which surprised me. However I almost immediately ran into problems.

I've already completed guided setup without the cablecard, and the tivo has gotten the latest software updates. But when I insert the cablecard it goes to the cablecard screen, after a moment it updates to show it's an M-card, and then...nothing. I never get a screen showing the info I need to give to comcast. After waiting for a while I went to the cablecard pairing screen and it has a message saying "Information not available".

Does it sound like I got a bad card? Was something not done right at the comcast office when they issued me the card? Did I miss something?

The card is a Motorola.

*edit* Update: Spoke with both Tivo and Comcast, Tivo confirmed that the card was receiving signals from the headend, but were unable to do much else and advised I contact Comcast and see if they could do some sort of initialization and channel push with just the serial number. Called Comcast and the guy I talked to seemed fairly knowledgeable about setting these up for Tivo's, but with no pairing info there wasn't too much he could do. He did attempt to use the SN to push something to the card, then had me reboot the tivo, but no change. He recommended I try getting another cablecard, which was sort of the conclusion I'd been coming to anyhow.

Last edited by Dragon509 : 01-01-2010 at 01:15 PM.
Dragon509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:12 AM   #6946
Kevin R

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsquared View Post
My question is...can we use this box with the unencrypted QAM channels, without a cable card, and will it map them correctly with guide data? If not, I'll cancel the cable and go OTA, but I was hoping to keep the cable so we can also get the discovery channel, which we have always enjoyed. Please advise.
Thanks.
Haven't run the Tivo with comcast, but I suspect it's like knology in that you will get the QAMs, but they won't provide the data, so thye can push their service.
You can combine the two though and use and OTA antenna for locals in HD, and keep the cable for the discovery and such. Tivo will then provide programing data for the HD locals and the regular cable.
Just go into set up then and turn off the redundant local channels from cable.

Kevin R
Kevin R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:47 PM   #6947
flaminiom

The second comcast tech came today. We looked into the HD channels I should be getting per the channel line up and said I needed to get a specal HD package, although there isn't any listed on their site. He called someone and said I needed Triple Play package to get the HD or something. They also said the only way to get HD channels I needed a cable box. They wouldn't do anything about the channels I couldn't get.

This is all ******** and told him to take the card back. Now I have to fight with them over the install charge.

Unreal.
Old 01-01-2010, 02:52 PM   #6948
dswallow
Save the Moderatоr

TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
The second comcast tech came today. We looked into the HD channels I should be getting per the channel line up and said I needed to get a specal HD package, although there isn't any listed on their site. He called someone and said I needed Triple Play package to get the HD or something. They also said the only way to get HD channels I needed a cable box. They wouldn't do anything about the channels I couldn't get.

This is all ******** and told him to take the card back. Now I have to fight with them over the install charge.

Unreal.
When you get to this sort of situation, the best thing to do is to stop trying to deal with the local people and go through Comcast corporate who will find a local person for you who actually has a clue, and that also will most likely generate some pressure on the other local people to actually learn what products they sell.

I know it's annoying to have to train the people working for companies you want to buy product from, but hey, it could be worse!

Get in touch with the Comcast Cares group and explain what happened:

http://twitter.com/comcastcares
We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dswallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 04:59 PM   #6949
flaminiom

Thx. I sent an email and got a quick reply that stating they will look into it and get back to me.

I'm mostly annoyed that I can't even get started on the problem. They don't know their own channel packages.
Old 01-01-2010, 04:59 PM   #6950
drhankz

Quote:

Unreal.

I AGREE with Doug 100%

What Territory are you IN - This is the Craziest Comcast Story I have
heard on this THREAD. Saying you have to buy triple play to get HD is
actually AGAINST the LAW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dswallow View Post
When you get to this sort of situation, the best thing to do is to stop trying to deal with the local people and go through Comcast corporate who will find a local person for you who actually has a clue, and that also will most likely generate some pressure on the other local people to actually learn what products they sell.

I know it's annoying to have to train the people working for companies you want to buy product from, but hey, it could be worse!

Get in touch with the Comcast Cares group and explain what happened:

http://twitter.com/comcastcares
We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com

drhankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 05:13 PM   #6951
cjv2

Quote:
They don't know their own channel packages.
No, they don't. Let me tell you a story.

In my area, if you visit the Comcast website and look up the Digital Starter and Digital Preferred channel lineups, they are identical. Line for line.

So I tried to find out why I wasn't getting FX HD (on either my Tivo *or* my Comcast HD DVR), which is listed in both packages (I have Preferred, the higher tier of the two). Let me tell you how this unfolded.

Before you read this, I didn't talk to them about the Tivo, either. Just the Comcast box. I know better than to talk Tivo to them.

- Email to Comcast, noting the identical channel lineups on the website, was replied to with a statement that I might not have the right package, and I should contact someone to get upgraded.

- Live chat with Comcast resulted in being told that I needed to downgrade - you heard it, downgrade - from Digital Preferred to Digital Starter to get FX HD.

- Phone call to Comcast resulted in: (1) "oh your device must need resetting, power it down, I will hit the box, blah blah blah." (2) "oh the reset didn't work, you must have an equipment problem, I will schedule someone to come out and find out what is wrong with your equipment. (3) Guy arrives. Looks at channels. Says "we haven't upgraded this area to Comcast World Of More yet, I can tell by the channels you're getting."

Tech guy resolution: 5 minutes. Time to get to tech guy who actually knew something: 2 hours+.

But wait, there's more.

See, I wanted to know what the lineup differences were between Digital Starter and Digital Preferred. Because Comcast annoyed me with all the run around, and if all I care about is what's on Starter, I'm downgrading pronto.

- Here's a snippet of the online chat session.

Quote:
(Comcast guy): Digital Starter package has over 80 digital cable channels, access to thousands of movies and shows each month–most free–ready to play as you please with On Demand. 45 commercial-free music channels, from Top 40 to classical to hip-hop, local programming and all the popular cable channels. On-screen program guide.

(Me): I need to know what the specific differences are in the channel lineups between the two packages. According to the Comcast website, the channel lineups are identical. Despite the differences in the general descriptions and channel counts, the channel listings are the same.

(Comcast guy): Digital Preferred package 100+ digital cable channels, access to over 10,000 movies and shows each month–most free–ready to play as you please with On Demand. 45 commercial-free music channels, from Top 40 to classical to hip-hop. Local programming and all the popular cable channels. Easy parental controls that help keep your family safe. On-screen program guide.

(Me): I am still not clear. Digital Starter has "over 80 digital cable channels." Digital Preferred has "100+ digital cable channels." What are the channel lineup differences?

(Comcast guy): Let me check.
Sense a communication problem here?

To his credit, the Comcast guy finally got me my answer (which, by the way, is apparently not on a customer-accessible page). Along the way, he noted that he was "having a difficult time looking for the channel line up of Digital Preferred." Sounded familiar.

Resolution time: about 1 hour.

Uh, wait. He didn't actually give me any details on the HD channels, now that I look at the list.

Revised resolution time: Not resolved.

All that said, your original comment? They don't know their own channel lineups? No. They do not.

Last edited by cjv2 : 01-01-2010 at 05:38 PM.
Old 01-01-2010, 05:29 PM   #6952
bicker
Gruff

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhankz View Post
Saying you have to buy triple play to get HD isactually AGAINST the LAW.
Well, it actually isn't against the law, however, I think we can rest assured that this is a misunderstanding and that they're not categorically requiring Triple Play in order to be able to get HD.
Old 01-01-2010, 05:36 PM   #6953
flaminiom

So, was FX-HD on Preferred?

On my channel lineup they left behind dated 11/09, FXHD, for example, is listed under Digital Starter HD. Next to that there's a * footnote that says Digital Starter is required to receive Digital Starter HD.

The way I read it, is if I have Preferred, I should be getting Starter HD and Classic HD. If I get the top Premium, I should get the Premium HD. Maybe too all the sports and family tiers I'm not getting.

I'm calling Saturday to find out for my own sanity.
Old 01-01-2010, 05:39 PM   #6954
drhankz

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicker View Post
Well, it actually isn't against the law, however, I think we can rest assured that this is a misunderstanding and that they're not categorically requiring Triple Play in order to be able to get HD.
The poster said they said it was REQUIRED - that is Against the Law.
Old 01-01-2010, 05:55 PM   #6955
bicker
Gruff

Quote:
The poster said they said it was REQUIRED - that is Against the Law.
It actually isn't against the law. You're simply mistaken. You can continue to insist that it is illegal, but unless you can cite the law which makes it illegal, you're blowing smoke. I wish you luck in your search, but please understand that I've warned you that there is no such law, so your search will be fruitless.

In addition, however, I think we can rest assured that this is a misunderstanding and that they're not categorically requiring Triple Play in order to be able to get HD.
Old 01-01-2010, 06:00 PM   #6956
cjv2

Quote:
So, was FX-HD on Preferred?

On my channel lineup they left behind dated 11/09, FXHD, for example, is listed under Digital Starter HD. Next to that there's a * footnote that says Digital Starter is required to receive Digital Starter HD.

The way I read it, is if I have Preferred, I should be getting Starter HD and Classic HD. If I get the top Premium, I should get the Premium HD. Maybe too all the sports and family tiers I'm not getting.

I'm calling Saturday to find out for my own sanity.
Well, I just re-edited my post; the guy actually didn't give me detail on the HD channels. Sucks. However, I *think* -- can't prove -- that if you get the SD version of a channel, and an HD version exists in the lineup, you're going to get the HD version too. And I believe FX SD is on both tiers.

Here's what he said the differences were. The following channels are in Preferred but not Starter in my area.

106 Fox Business Network
107 Current TV
108 Fox Reality
109 CBS College Sports
118 NFL Network
121 ESPNews
123 MLB Network
125 CSPAN 3
130 BBC America
131 Discovery Health
132 Science Channel
134 G4
135 Nick Jr.
136 NASA
138 National Geographic
139 Encore Wam
140 Independent Film Channel
142 Encore
143 Encore Drama
144 Encore Love
145 Encore Mystery
146 Encore Westerns
147 Encore Action
148 ShopNBC
149 Jewelry Television by ACN
155 MOVIEplex
162 MTV2
163 MTV Hits
164 VH1 Classic
165 VH1 Soul
166 CMT Pure Country
167 MTV Jams
176 ReelzChannel TV
182 The Africa Channel
183 INDIEplex
184 RETROplex
195 Soap Net
198 Oxygen
199 WE
206 CNN International
207 Bloomberg
210 Outdoor Channel
212 Weatherscan
218 History International
219 The Biography Channel
220 The Military Channel
221 Investigation Discovery
253 Planet Green
254 DIY
255 Fine Living
256 Fit TV
261 The Word Network
262 Halogen
264 EWTN
265 Family Net
266 Disney XD
267 Teen Nick
268 Nick2
269 Nicktoons
270 Boomerang
271 PBS Kids Sprout
275 Centric
276 BET Hip Hop
277 BET Gospel
279 Ovation
280 Sundance
288 Logo
289 NFL Network
298 ESPN U

Crap... I just realized as a result of this post that my Tivo isn't getting the Encore channels but the Comcast HD DVR is. Lovely...

Last edited by cjv2 : 01-01-2010 at 06:31 PM.
Old 01-01-2010, 06:01 PM   #6957
flaminiom

Quote:
In addition, however, I think we can rest assured that this is a misunderstanding and that they're not categorically requiring Triple Play in order to be able to get HD.
The guy had them on speaker phone. The conversation was do you get HD channels with this package? At first she said, yeah you should get -pause- no wait you need Triple Play for that.

Who knows what these two were talking about, but I think it's clear that I don't need Internet and phone to get HDTV. The whole visit was a cluster****.
Old 01-01-2010, 06:21 PM   #6958
drhankz

Quote:

I AGREE 100% - that somewhere there is a misunderstanding. Someone
made a mistake in saying what was implied. I'm sure almost anyone at
Comcast would retract the implied statement in a second if it was made
by someone at Comcast.

Divesture and unbundling services has been in place since 1984. Yes any
service provider can offer bundles to make their services more attractive
and Consumers have the freedom to make their choice. What was implied
was that the consumer had to buy two NON-RELATED services, Telephony
and Internet Service to GET HD TV channels.

AGAIN - I agree with you - there is a misunderstanding somewhere. But
if there was NO misunderstanding - then that kind of bundling is illegal.
That is worse than BAIT and SWITCH - and are you going to say that is
NOT ILLEGAL also.
Old 01-01-2010, 06:42 PM   #6959
bicker
Gruff

Quote:
I AGREE 100% - that somewhere there is a misunderstanding.
Yup, that's what I said.

Quote:
AGAIN - I agree with you - there is a misunderstanding somewhere. But
if there was NO misunderstanding - then that kind of bundling [of other services in order to get HD service] is illegal.
No, it isn't. There is no such law. You're mistaken.
Old 01-01-2010, 11:27 PM   #6960
cjv2

Well, I have been on the phone with Comcast on and off for three hours now, hung up on once, and bounced across four different people. They scheduled an appointment for me three days from now without bothering to tell me about it, which figures, and they don't want to talk to me about the problem.

What I *did* find out is that CableCard #2 is set up in their system for "basic" rather than the digital starter/preferred tier (unlike CableCard #1), and they are apparently going to fix this by sending someone to the house.

The last person I spoke with gave me the I-don't-know-what-a-manager is dance after telling me first that the setup of the cards is identical, and then telling me that she doesn't have access to the system that would tell her whether the setup of the cards is identical. Ha ha ha... more to come.

EDIT: No path to resolution until at least morning. But I got a manager involved who seems to have a clue.

Last edited by cjv2 : 01-01-2010 at 11:49 PM.