TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 12-07-2009, 12:10 PM   #1
RTstratSpring

Comcast Corporate Contact for resolving Cable Card Issue

Recently I have experienced major issues with a TivoHD that had been operating without problems for the last two years. Over the last two weeks the box has started to loose channels. First the music channels disappeared and after a visit by Comcast and installation of a new card I am now missing all premium channels. Ran through diagnostics with Tivo's cable card help desk and the box appears to be functioning properly. The cards have been hit multiple times with no success.

Calling the 800 number has been frustrating at best and I'd like to escalate my issues to the corporate offices. I'm in the Northeast (DC/MD/VA) area. Can anyone suggest contacts at Comcast who are cable card savvy.

Thanks in advance.
RTstratSpring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 12:27 PM   #2
Turtleboy

TC CLUB MEMBER
We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com

Comcast Cares on Twitter.

http://twitter.com/comcastcares

Anything else anyone tells you is wrong and ignorant.
Turtleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 01:23 PM   #3
RTstratSpring

Hi Turtleboy,

Thanks so much!!!!!!

I just posted a tweet out to "we_can_help@cable.comcast.com" along with an email detailing my experience with the local Comcast franchise thus far. 1 800 COMCAST along with the local tech(s) have not been helpful.

On the bright side Tivo's Cable Card hot-line have been great.

Best,
RTstratSpring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 10:46 PM   #4
teenie1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTstratSpring View Post
Hi Turtleboy,

Thanks so much!!!!!!

I just posted a tweet out to "we_can_help@cable.comcast.com" along with an email detailing my experience with the local Comcast franchise thus far. 1 800 COMCAST along with the local tech(s) have not been helpful.

On the bright side Tivo's Cable Card hot-line have been great.

Best,
What's the Tivo CableCard hotline? I need help because the M-card in one of my HD Tivos is not configured correctly. I'm not getting all my channels (the M-card in my other HD Tivo is fine...with troubleshooting found that it's definitely a problem with the CC).

Thanks!
teenie1 is offline   Reply With Quote