TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 11-11-2009, 10:55 AM   #1501
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by subslug View Post
Anyway, looks like it's working. Still need to figure out why it ignored the 'delete tivo files after decrypting' option on only one file though.
If download fails then file will not be deleted, so that's probably why.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
moyekj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:28 AM   #1502
Stormspace
Electrocuted by TiVo

Does this work without Videoredo? What does Videoredo do?
180hr S2

Stormspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:45 AM   #1503
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormspace View Post
Does this work without Videoredo? What does Videoredo do?
Yes, while VideoRedo is not required it is highly recommended if using with Series 3 Tivos.
VideoRedo can be used for a few things in the kmttg flow:
1. Quickstream Fix (batch mode). Digital cable recordings typically come with glitches which may cause issues such as A/V sync problems when trying to further process them to cut out commercials or encode to a different format. This tool is the only guaranteed solution to fix those kinds of issues. There are some free utilities out there which can help in some cases but I have tried them all and nothing comes close to VideoRedo's utility from my experience (and I'm sure others can attest to that as well).
2. Review detected commercials (GUI mode). Give you an opportunity to review commercials detected by either comskip or by VideoRedo's own utility and to correct them (no commercial detection tool is perfect for all video sources).
3. Cut out commercials (batch mode). Without VideoRedo kmttg uses mencoder to cut out commercials but especially if there are glitches in the source mpeg this can lead to A/V sync issues.

Old 11-11-2009, 12:57 PM   #1504
BLKMGK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
We can't really see the path, since that's probably embedded in vb script.

Yes, it's the directory where vrd is installed. This is what I have, which should be the same for you if you used defaults when installing vrd+ and you picked vrd+ and not the suite. You don't need vrd suite for use with kmttg.

C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoReDoPlus

To set the path, double click in that field, and you can navigate from within the kmttg configuration pane. It's not very pretty, but it does work that way.

I'm also running 64-bit win7

-David
Okay, I've fired it up as Admin and I've gone ahead and purchased the TVSuite product. I realize the higher end package isn't needed but I'm finding that I am liking some of the features so what the heck I will test some more and report back, if I can get this working in an automated fashion I'll be pretty happy! Just seems really weird to get those errors when I'd followed instructions

FWIW, even with the Quickstream Fix failing etc. I've been able to use the trial product to cut the commercials manually and compress things with meGUI pretty well. No glitches but not quite at the quality level I'm looking for yet. If I can get this pretty close to what a torrented show looks like from HD media I'll be pretty happy. The encoder config files are no fun to play with but I'll keep tweaking. I'd be interested in knowing what folks find works best downsampling HD content. I'd like to get down to under 400megs for an hour show - we'll see.

Thanks!

Edit: Okay, not sure what fixed it but either the full registration or the running as Admin cleared those errors! I have noticed that VRD sometimes makes glaring errors with commercials, has anyone got settings better tuned than default for an automated flow?

Last edited by BLKMGK : 11-11-2009 at 06:49 PM.
BLKMGK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:53 PM   #1505
moyekj

Finally found mostly automated flow I like

Took a while, but I finally found a mostly automated flow that I like that includes cutting out commercials and encoding to another format for my portable media player. In general I don't like using the commercial detection programs as they can take a while and are usually not accurate, so I usually do the commercial cutting myself, but to this point that meant breaking up a task set into at least 2 stages which was incovenient.

In next release I've added a new VideoRedo related option called "Bring up VideoRedo to make manual cuts". If you have that option enabled and you enable the "Ad Cut" task what it does is before the "Ad Cut" task begins it will start VideoRedo GUI with the video file loaded in. Then you simply make the cuts and save the project and close VRD and then kmttg will proceed to the "Ad Cut" and subsequent tasks. Thus no need to break up the task set into 2 stages as I was doing previously.
i.e. It's a way of running "vrdrerview" task without having to enable "Ad Detect" task.

Old 11-11-2009, 10:57 PM   #1506
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLKMGK View Post
Edit: Okay, not sure what fixed it but either the full registration or the running as Admin cleared those errors! I have noticed that VRD sometimes makes glaring errors with commercials, has anyone got settings better tuned than default for an automated flow?
Comskip generally does a better job at commercial detection than VRD, but neither one is perfect most of the time.

Old 11-11-2009, 11:05 PM   #1507
moyekj

Tivo Desktop 2.8 encodes

Just out of curiosity I tried out TiVo Desktop 2.8 (with Plus key) on a few .TiVo files to see if it could generate encoded files (I chose Apple iPod profile) with good A/V sync without the need for cleaning them up with VideoRedo. All 3 files I tried resulted in pretty badly out of sync mp4 encodings.

So I really don't know how people using TiVo Desktop with recordings from digital S3 TiVos get by using that software... Seems to me like a flow using VideoRedo QS Fix is pretty much a must for me.

Old 11-12-2009, 05:18 AM   #1508
spocko
TiVo HD

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyekj View Post
In next release I've added a new VideoRedo related option called "Bring up VideoRedo to make manual cuts". If you have that option enabled and you enable the "Ad Cut" task what it does is before the "Ad Cut" task begins it will start VideoRedo GUI with the video file loaded in. Then you simply make the cuts and save the project and close VRD and then kmttg will proceed to the "Ad Cut" and subsequent tasks. Thus no need to break up the task set into 2 stages as I was doing previously.
Interesting idea, but I think the terminology is a bit confusing. It sounds like you are talking about a manual "ad detect" followed by an automated "ad cut"? If so, a better name for the new option might be "Use VideoRedo for manual ad detect".

If doing manual ad detect, does the automated ad cut provide much benefit? Seems like it would be easy enough for the user to also do the cut manually. That could open up the possibility of using other tools besides VRD. You could allow the user to configure the app to be used for manual detect+cut, e.g. VRD, Womble, etc. Kmttg could spawn the app and pass the input file as an arg. The user could make any desired cuts and save the result. The only caveat I can think of is that the user would have to save to the correct filename to allow kmttg to perform subsequent tasks.
spocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 07:04 AM   #1509
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by spocko View Post
If doing manual ad detect, does the automated ad cut provide much benefit? Seems like it would be easy enough for the user to also do the cut manually. That could open up the possibility of using other tools besides VRD. You could allow the user to configure the app to be used for manual detect+cut, e.g. VRD, Womble, etc. Kmttg could spawn the app and pass the input file as an arg. The user could make any desired cuts and save the result. The only caveat I can think of is that the user would have to save to the correct filename to allow kmttg to perform subsequent tasks.
The key is integration with subsequent tasks without having to break up the task set into 2 or more stages.

Previous flow using VRD for manual cuts:
1. kmttg with metadata, decrypt, VRD QS Fix
2. Open up VRD manually, find mpeg file, make manual cuts and save to a new file name.
3. kmttg FILES mode for subsequent steps such as captions, encode, etc.
OR
1. kmttg with metadata, decrypt, VRD QS Fix, Ad Detect, Ad Cut, other tasks
(Problem with this one is Ad Detect step takes a while and is usually not accurate and creates more work having to correct cut points).

New flow using VRD for manual cuts with this option set:
1. kmttg with metadata, decrypt, VRD QS Fix, Ad Cut, other tasks
(Saves time skipping Ad Detect step and making it easier to define accurate cuts manually).

Why still the Ad Cut task in kmttg? You hit on it - you still want to be able to use the kmttg file naming convention such that subsequent tasks know where to find the output file automatically.

Old 11-12-2009, 11:30 AM   #1510
spocko
TiVo HD

Quote:
Why still the Ad Cut task in kmttg? You hit on it - you still want to be able to use the kmttg file naming convention such that subsequent tasks know where to find the output file automatically.
Yeah, if the user was doing a manual cut, they would have to use the correct file naming convention and output folder when saving the output. That could be error prone, so it makes sense to do the automated cut if VRD is available. Maybe it's not worth the trouble to try to accommodate other apps.

A related question: When automating things via VRD, does kmttg remove the VRD project files that it creates or does it leave them? I could envision people wanting it both ways. That could be a program option.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:47 AM   #1511
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by spocko View Post
A related question: When automating things via VRD, does kmttg remove the VRD project files that it creates or does it leave them? I could envision people wanting it both ways. That could be a program option.
There is a related none too obvious option under File Settings - "Remove .edl & .mpg files after comcut". Obviously that was created before VRD integration to remove comskip .edl file and .mpg file after Ad Cut job, but it will also look for and delete VRD .Vprj files if enabled. I have been asked before to have a separate option to remove .mpg file which makes sense but I never got around to implementing that yet. So some cleanup is past due in that area.

Old 11-12-2009, 12:46 PM   #1512
spocko
TiVo HD

Quote:
There is a related none too obvious option under File Settings - "Remove .edl & .mpg files after comcut".
Cool, I had overlooked that option.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:46 AM   #1513
Hcour

Planning on installing Windows 7 next wk. Should pytivo and kmttg work ok?
Hcour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 09:56 AM   #1514
PaulS

I've been running pyTivo, kmttg and StreamBaby under Win7 64-bit for a few months now with no issues.
PaulS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 10:26 PM   #1515
Hcour

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
I've been running pyTivo, kmttg and StreamBaby under Win7 64-bit for a few months now with no issues.
Exxxxxcellent! Thanks!
Hcour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 08:41 AM   #1516
CrispyCritter
Purple Ribbon Wearer

I'm trying out kmttg and pyTivo on a Ubuntu box - they're working very well together. I'm impressed with how solid things are, and kmttg has really become full-featured! Many thanks and kudos to the developers! A couple of questions and a few observations.
Questions:
1. When looking from a TiVo to a pyTivo video share, I want episode numbers to appear in the title. I'm currently doing this by munging the "episodeTitle" field in a kmttg custom script. Is that the "approved" method? (Other approaches seem to almost work, or work some of the time depending on pyTivo caching settings)
2. Is there any way to tell kmttg which TiVo to autoload from? I've got some shows being recorded in SD on one TiVo and HD on another. Is it just luck which one I get?

Observations/Bugs
(I don't need any of these fixed for me, just things I happened to notice).
1. Unlike other configure settings, FILES Default Path is not updated when you save configure (it starts working next kmttg invocation).
2. With a massive autotransfer in GUI mode, the status/queue becomes unreadable because successful completion of tasks is not always picked up (many downloads listed as "Running", etc).
3. I've got 3 shows that auto-transfer perfectly, once every hour for the past day! I assume the problem is they are episodes, but the metadata file is missing episodeNumber (my fault) so they don't get entered in auto.history?
4. I get an awful lot of "server busy" errors. I assume most if not all are due to still running TiVo Desktop from another machine, but 1 in 5 transfers failing seems like a lot.
5. Still a reference to "kmttg.pl" on the auto-transfer doc page.
6. Took a couple tries to figure out what to do to avoid errors when saving 'configure' with programs like HandBrake I don't have (blanking out the program entry doesn't work, changing to /dev/null doesn't work, changing to /bin/cat works).
Old 11-14-2009, 05:25 PM   #1517
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrispyCritter View Post
1. When looking from a TiVo to a pyTivo video share, I want episode numbers to appear in the title. I'm currently doing this by munging the "episodeTitle" field in a kmttg custom script. Is that the "approved" method? (Other approaches seem to almost work, or work some of the time depending on pyTivo caching settings)
Sounds like a good approach and good use of "custom" task to me.
Quote:
2. Is there any way to tell kmttg which TiVo to autoload from? I've got some shows being recorded in SD on one TiVo and HD on another. Is it just luck which one I get?
Not in current release. In upcoming release there is a TiVo filter available for each Auto Transfer entry as well as some global filters among other things.

Quote:
Observations/Bugs
(I don't need any of these fixed for me, just things I happened to notice).
1. Unlike other configure settings, FILES Default Path is not updated when you save configure (it starts working next kmttg invocation).
Yes, once File Browser is initiated it will keep last used value, so that setting only affects things when you first start kmttg GUI.

Quote:
3. I've got 3 shows that auto-transfer perfectly, once every hour for the past day! I assume the problem is they are episodes, but the metadata file is missing episodeNumber (my fault) so they don't get entered in auto.history?
auto.history is marked with programId entries (not episodeNumber since many shows don't have episodeNumbers) which are supposed to be unique for each program. Somehow I suppose those shows don't have programIds which I can't say I've seen before... Is there something special about those 3 programs? One potential way to avoid re-downloads is to turn off the "Overwrite existing files" and "Remove .TiVo after file decrypt" options.

Quote:
4. I get an awful lot of "server busy" errors. I assume most if not all are due to still running TiVo Desktop from another machine, but 1 in 5 transfers failing seems like a lot.
I never get "server busy" errors with my 2 S3 TiVos, but I'm not running TiVo Desktop.

Quote:
5. Still a reference to "kmttg.pl" on the auto-transfer doc page.
Thanks, fixed it.

Quote:
6. Took a couple tries to figure out what to do to avoid errors when saving 'configure' with programs like HandBrake I don't have (blanking out the program entry doesn't work, changing to /dev/null doesn't work, changing to /bin/cat works).
it's perfectly fine to ignore the error messages and save changes anyway - they are just there to alert you that you may have a wrong setting. On Linux there are some programs not available on that platform so there tends to be more of these errors printed.

Old 11-14-2009, 08:07 PM   #1518
orangeboy
yes, I AM orangeboy!

Quote:
Quote:
auto.history is marked with programId entries (not episodeNumber since many shows don't have episodeNumbers) which are supposed to be unique for each program. Somehow I suppose those shows don't have programIds which I can't say I've seen before... Is there something special about those 3 programs? One potential way to avoid re-downloads is to turn off the "Overwrite existing files" and "Remove .TiVo after file decrypt" options.
This sounds like the situation when a file gets pulled from a pyTivo share. The metadata for programId doesn't go with the show. I had the same problem when pyTivo push was giving me issues and I had to resort to manually pulling the shows instead. Pushing sets the shows to be copy protected, so kmttg doesn't attempt to download it (again).
orangeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 11:18 PM   #1519
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeboy View Post
This sounds like the situation when a file gets pulled from a pyTivo share. The metadata for programId doesn't go with the show. I had the same problem when pyTivo push was giving me issues and I had to resort to manually pulling the shows instead. Pushing sets the shows to be copy protected, so kmttg doesn't attempt to download it (again).
There is no pyTivo programId metadata tag available.
I just checked with a pyTivo pull that the pulled pyTivo program does not have programId tag which means kmttg doesn't have a way to get a unique id for it:
Code:
<Item>
<Details>
<ContentType>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</ContentType>
<SourceFormat>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</SourceFormat>
<HighDefinition>No</HighDefinition>
<ByteOffset>0</ByteOffset>
<RecordingQuality>75</RecordingQuality>
<TvRating>7</TvRating>
</Details>
</Item>
A normally recorded program on the other hand does have programId:
Code:
<Item>
<Details>
<ContentType>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</ContentType>
<SourceFormat>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</SourceFormat>
<SourceChannel>702</SourceChannel>
<SourceStation>KCBSDT</SourceStation>
<HighDefinition>Yes</HighDefinition>
<ProgramId>EP7128720112</ProgramId>
<SeriesId>SH712872</SeriesId>
</Details>
</Item>
So I think what I can do is if programId does not exist I will use the Url id instead. Example:
Code:
<Url>
http://192.168.1.107:80/download/NUMB3RS.TiVo?Container=%2FNowPlaying&id=2558207
</Url>
I'll grab the id from the end of the Url

Last edited by moyekj : 11-14-2009 at 11:24 PM.
Old 11-15-2009, 12:11 AM   #1520
moyekj

Since there is no guarantee the Url id should be unique, especially with multiple Tivos in the house what I've done is if ProgramId doesn't exist then make a fake ProgramId as urlid_size. That should be unique enough I think with very small chance for it to be repeated. Tried it out with a couple of pyTivo pulls and running auto transfers and now it's working great. This fix will be in upcoming release.

Old 11-15-2009, 08:56 AM   #1521
orangeboy
yes, I AM orangeboy!

Quote:
There is no pyTivo programId metadata tag available.
Sorry for the poor wording on my part. I should have stated "there is no way to associate the programId with a pyTivo pulled file." I'm not so much worried about a pyTivo pushed file since it is marked copy-protected, but I imagine the same is true about associating that piece of metadata with a pyTivo pushed file.
Old 11-15-2009, 10:08 AM   #1522
CrispyCritter
Purple Ribbon Wearer

My reading of this is that there are two issues that need to be addressed in my situation, and what you're doing (thanks!) addresses the most important one, but still has problems.

My setup is having a series auto-transferred on TiVo 1, and then watching an episode of the show on TiVo 2, pulling it via pytivo from the PC. Currently that show on TiVo 2 will be infinitely auto-transferred back to PC, since it doesn't have a programid.

Your current solution solves the infinitely looping problem (I believe), but still means one extra copy of everything I watch this way on TiVo 2 will now appear in the Series archive on the PC, cluttering up that list and taking up space.

I'm not sure that this can be attacked from just kmttg; the easiest solution (and I really have no idea how easy it is) might be to add programid to the info that pyTivo cares about and stores.
Old 11-15-2009, 10:45 AM   #1523
moyekj

Quote:
My reading of this is that there are two issues that need to be addressed in my situation, and what you're doing (thanks!) addresses the most important one, but still has problems.

My setup is having a series auto-transferred on TiVo 1, and then watching an episode of the show on TiVo 2, pulling it via pytivo from the PC. Currently that show on TiVo 2 will be infinitely auto-transferred back to PC, since it doesn't have a programid.

Your current solution solves the infinitely looping problem (I believe), but still means one extra copy of everything I watch this way on TiVo 2 will now appear in the Series archive on the PC, cluttering up that list and taking up space.

I'm not sure that this can be attacked from just kmttg; the easiest solution (and I really have no idea how easy it is) might be to add programid to the info that pyTivo cares about and stores.
How about a kmttg option to not auto transfer any program that does not have a ProgramId?

Old 11-15-2009, 11:04 AM   #1524
CrispyCritter
Purple Ribbon Wearer

Quote:
How about a kmttg option to not auto transfer any program that does not have a ProgramId?
That works for me, and sounds like it should be reasonable in general. If it doesn't have a ProgramId then that copy wasn't recorded by the TiVo. Restricting auto-transfers to TiVo-originated shows sounds good.

An alternative I was thinking about was to have pulled shows copy-protected as well as pushed shows, but your solution should be much easier to implement!
Old 11-15-2009, 11:40 AM   #1525
moyekj

Quote:
That works for me, and sounds like it should be reasonable in general. If it doesn't have a ProgramId then that copy wasn't recorded by the TiVo. Restricting auto-transfers to TiVo-originated shows sounds good.

An alternative I was thinking about was to have pulled shows copy-protected as well as pushed shows, but your solution should be much easier to implement!
If you like please visit this issue for a beta version containing new changes including this new ProgramId filter and filter by TiVo name for Auto Transfers (among several other things):
http://code.google.com/p/kmttg/issues/detail?id=66

Old 11-15-2009, 12:20 PM   #1526
CrispyCritter
Purple Ribbon Wearer

Quote:
If you like please visit this issue for a beta version containing new changes including this new ProgramId filter and filter by TiVo name for Auto Transfers (among several other things):
http://code.google.com/p/kmttg/issues/detail?id=66
Looks good! A quick test of both restricting an auto-filter to a TiVO, and not auto-transferring a pytivo'd copy of a show both worked. (Not the first time I tried; I just hit 'OK' and didn't hit 'UPDATE' first in auto-transfer configure. But I understand why you want both; it was just confusing the first time.)
Old 11-15-2009, 01:02 PM   #1527
orangeboy
yes, I AM orangeboy!

Quote:
+1 on that idea.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:09 AM   #1528
Krelnath

Ran into a problem downloading sunday's ep of "The Prisoner" on AMC. kmttg failed to download.

From the tivo itself, the ep title is 'Arrival; Harmony' (note the semicolon). Lools like the semicolon is confusing something.

Relevant lines from the log:
DOWNLOADING D:\TiVo\YYYY\The Prisoner #001 - Arrival Harmony (2009-11-15).TiVo ...
D:\Programs\kmttg\curl\curl.exe --retry 3 --anyauth --user tivo:MAK --insecure --cookie-jar C:\Users\ZZZZZZZ\AppData\Local\Temp\cookie742276031698514103 2.tmp --url hxxp://999.999.999.999:80/download/The%20Prisoner.TiVo?Container=%2FNowPlaying&id=1089403 --output "D:\TiVo\YYYY\The Prisoner #001 - Arrival Harmony (2009-11-15).TiVo"
Download failed to file: D:\TiVo\YYYY\The Prisoner #001 - Arrival Harmony (2009-11-15).TiVo
Exit code: 2
Warning: bad output glob!
Any suggestions?
Krelnath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 10:00 AM   #1529
moyekj

It's not the semicolon causing a problem since that character (and other illegal characters) is intentionally stripped from the file name as you will note from the output. On the surface I don't see anything wrong. Did you try to download it again and do you repeatedly get same error? If so it could be a fatal glitch in the source recording which TiVo server is failing to offload. If that's the case if you try a web browser to download the file you will likely run into a similar problem.

I don't think the problem is file name related.
I setup a similar file naming template to what I think you have:
Code:
[mainTitle][" #" EpisodeNumber " - "][episodeTitle] ([monthNum]_[mday]_[year])
Then tried it out on a show that has episode number and it worked fine:
Code:
>> DOWNLOADING C:\home\dvd\Rescue Me #518 - Carrot Three-Minute Replay (08_09_2009).TiVo ...
"C:\home\kmttg java testing\curl\curl.exe" --retry 3 --anyauth --user tivo:MAK --insecure --cookie-jar C:\Users\Kevin\AppData\Local\Temp\cookie3204214199951617123.tmp --url http://192.168.1.107:80/download/Rescue%20Me.TiVo?Container=%2FNowPlaying&id=2257761 --output "C:\home\dvd\Rescue Me #518 - Carrot Three-Minute Replay (08_09_2009).TiVo"
C:\home\dvd\Rescue Me #518 - Carrot Three-Minute Replay (08_09_2009).TiVo
size=115.10 MB elapsed=00:01:35 (10.16 Mbps)
---DONE---

Old 11-16-2009, 10:29 AM   #1530
janry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan S View Post
Hi there everyone, I am hoping someone might be able to shed some light on an issue I am having with kttmg. Thanks to the author, by the way, for such a wonderful program!

I have a large archive of hi-def .tivo files that I have transferred to my vista machine using Tivo Desktop. They all play on the computer fine when I open the transferred .tivo file and it plays through Windows Media Player.

Recently I bought a Western Digital "WDTV" to use sometimes in my condo building's theater room, this box is capable of playing 1080i mpeg files.

I installed kttmg, installed it, and proceeded to use only the "decrypt" function to convert the .tivo file to an unprotected, standard .mpeg 2 file, with no extra encoding. The process seemed to work and went very quickly, just 2-3 minutes.

However, while the resulting .mpg video file looks identical to the original file (as it should), the new file has sound issues not present in the original .tivo file, specifically:

-When I play back the new .mpg file in Windows Media Player or VLC, there are are frequent sound dropouts

-When I try to play the .mpeg file on the WDTV box, the soundtrack is completely silent (the video looks fine)

Anyone have any idea what could be causing this? I tried converting two different movies and the problem occurred on both.

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougSW View Post
Dan S,

I'm having the same issue with my WDTV, I haven't tried anything else for playback yet. I can decode SD programs fine but the HD programs off my TivoHD have no audio. I wonder if there is some setting we need to change in kmttg. I just installed it and clicked the decode box.

Nonetheless, thank you for all your work on kmttg moyekj.

Doug
Have you seen this thread?

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb....php?p=7611511

I tried the suggestion to run comskip on my TiVo files and indeed it does fix the audio problem.

But on HD files, the video plays fine for a few seconds, then freezes for a few seconds. SD videos play fine. The freezing does not happen on files I do not run comskip on but they don't have audio.
janry is offline   Reply With Quote