TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 10-01-2009, 08:50 PM   #6751
toddinmd

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhankz View Post
Yours is the first one I have heard with this problem.

I'm a Comcast CableCard TiVo User with NO PROBLEMS.

Let me take a WILD guess.

You were previously an Adelphia customer or some other
Comcast acquired customer.
You're lucky then. My cards lost auth in July, ended up needing a truck roll to replace the cards. Even the new cards loose all channels in ~3 weeks, sometimes sooner. What's funny, is that comcast will call and ask if my cards are fine, and I'll check and gee they are not working again. So they send another hit. I'm told no changes are being made, but I always wonder why they keep calling when my cards are out.........
toddinmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 06:56 AM   #6752
drhankz

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddinmd View Post
You're lucky then. My cards lost auth in July, ended up needing a truck roll to replace the cards. Even the new cards loose all channels in ~3 weeks, sometimes sooner. What's funny, is that comcast will call and ask if my cards are fine, and I'll check and gee they are not working again. So they send another hit. I'm told no changes are being made, but I always wonder why they keep calling when my cards are out.........
Mine use to do that a YEAR ago. I never had a truck roll.

I just had them send the Encryption Keys again and they
started to work. But they were refreshing the KEYS once
a month. I guess they stopped the frequent refresh this year.
drhankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 02:38 PM   #6753
crazi4tv

For those who wonder why it is a nightmare to get TiVo issues resolved with Comcast either over the phone or by technician visit, here is some information:

1- They do not provide training on third-party consumer electronic devices ie TiVo, Moxi, & HDTV's w/cablecard slots. only a very small percent of their customers have devices that use cablecards and cablecards do not generate revenue. Many of the technicians who do installations are not employed by Comcast, but work for companies who contract their technicians out. Who knows what kind of training they receive.

2- Phone reps are allowed to spend an average of only 3-4 minutes on each call. On each phone call they are required to make an attempt to "upsell" the customer, which doesn't allow a lot of time for troubleshooting. If their average time on the phone is longer than 3-4 minutes then they are put on notice, and if that does not improve within a specific amount of time, they can be fired. Troubleshooting TiVo issues takes a lot longer than 3 minutes, so the phone reps do whatever they can in order to get the customer off the phone: they schedule a technician. Also, they are not given access to pair cablecards or update the Host & Data and are discouraged from transfering calls to supervisors who do have access to pair cards.

They have recently been laying off employees in local call centers in order to "outsource" those jobs, some of which are in other countries (again, who knows what kind of training they receive). It's a crapshoot that you or the technician will actually talk to someone local or that even knows what they are doing.
Old 10-03-2009, 12:12 PM   #6754
RJElman

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllJay View Post
I'm really frustrated. Got my MCard from Comcast, received my TiVO HD on Friday. Followed all of the directions, but it is not acquiring the channels. I called Comcast tech support a couple of times, and did the online chat - nothing changed. The tech guy came out yesterday, swapped out the MCard, tested the signal strength (it was fine) and tried a few other things. Today, I spent a couple of hours on and off with the tech supervisor. He had me first scan the channel list with the card removed, then do (yet) another Guided Setup with the card in, then configure the card (yet again). Still not acquiring the channels. On the Conditional Access, I see Con:Yes but Val:?0x00
The CableCard status shows a state of Wait to Start. No Messages are being received. I'm totally at a loss - is the problem with Comcast in general? The particular CableCard? A defective TiVO? Am I doing something wrong? I'd really appreciate some help - thanks in advance!
We're having the exact same problem with our CableCard installation in Oakland. Did you ever resolve your problem? We've had 3 different techs out to the house and have tried multiple CableCards.

Thanks for any info you can share.
RJElman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 01:47 PM   #6755
crazi4tv

It sounds like the card is either not paired, or paired incorrectly. Val:? indicates there is a problem somewhere in the Host (TiVo tuner) validation process, which can be caused when your cable provider has not paired the Host & Data to the cablecard. When a cablecard is inserted in a TiVo, it begins to "hunt" for out of band frequencies. If the card cannot find these frequencies, this may cause Network Setup to display a zero count next to Messages. A zero count basically means that the card is not communicating with the cable providers Headend. This can be caused by a problem with the activation, loose/incorrect connections, no incoming signal or a faulty card. There are several things I recommend you do before you call them back:

The first thing is to press the input button on the remote to cycle throught the settings. The input setting must match the physical connection between the DVR and the TV.
Next, go to the Pairing screen. If you don't know how, press the TiVo button on the remote, select Message & Settings - Settings - Remote CableCARD & Devices - CableCARD Decoder -Configure CableCARD 1 - CableCARD Menu - Pairing. This screen displays the Host (unique 13 digit # which identifies the tuner the card is inserted in. This # does not change) the Data(11 digit # which is generated between the Host & the card) and the Unit Address (this # is associated to cablecard. If multiple cards are installed this helps to pair the Host & Data to the correct card). If you do not see any data displayed here, then the card may be faulty, not inserted properly, or the Headend does not recognize that a card has been inserted. Write the Host, Data & Unit Address down. Call Comcast. Ask the phone rep to tell you if there is a Host number attached to the card. If there is, ask him/her to read to you what the 13 digit number is and then ask for the 11 digit Data number. If either numbers do not match exactly what you wrote down, or there is not a Host & Data, then they need to be updated which the phone reps do not have access to do, however their supervisors do. At this point they will probably want to send a technician, but insist that a supervisor update your Host & Data info. Once that has been corrected, they need to send a series of activation signals. This part is important; if the incorrect signals are sent, your card will not activate. They must send these signals in this order: Cablecard Validation, Initialize, Hit. Once the card receives the signals, the channels should begin downloading in just a few minutes. Keep the phone rep on the line with you. If you see an error "161-4" it means that the card received the Initialization and is resetting-just press Clear. Go to the Cablecard Decoder screen, select Configure Cablecard 1, then select Test Channels. You should see "No channels available" while the channels are downloading. If everything is working as it should, within a few minutes channels should start appearing. Check all channels that you subribe to on both tuners.

If this doesn't work, let me know. There are other things we can check to verify what is causing your problems.
Old 10-03-2009, 05:39 PM   #6756
sxdxoutlaw

Can you use a series 3 without a cable card for basic cable?
sxdxoutlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 06:09 PM   #6757
crazi4tv

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxdxoutlaw View Post
Can you use a series 3 without a cable card for basic cable?
You can, however the cablecard provides access to various features, such as the Guide Data
Old 10-04-2009, 12:10 PM   #6758
a68oliver

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazi4tv View Post
You can, however the cablecard provides access to various features, such as the Guide Data
Not exactly. Basic cable guide data IS available without a cablecard. My S3 has cablecards and they provide decryption services and channel mapping so the guide will work on the non-analog channels.

My HD does not have cablecards and has complete guide data for all the analog channels. However, it does not have guide data for the clear QAM channels which it receives.
Tivo HD November 2007
a68oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 04:18 PM   #6759
yukit

Two TivoHDs having different lineup

With recent Comcast updates, I was just verifying the channel lineup in two of my TivoHDs. I noticed that my older TivoHD (paired about 6 month ago)was missing Encore channels, but a new TivoHD XL (paired recently) does see the channels.

I am guessing that two cableCARDs are activated & authorized independently despite having the same cable package. I suppose I can make a call to CSR to fix this, but I have not missed these channels for the last 6 months anyways.

I saw missing Encore channels posting about a month ago, but I am not sure if the issue is limited to Encore channels. Anyone else see such weirdness?
XL 658
S2 540
yukit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 08:26 PM   #6760
furgoon

How do actually get them to come out with cablecards? I have just upgraded to the digital starter package. I confirmed twice with the sales rep via chat that I wanted cable cards. The first appointment time comes around and the installer says that they are out of them and they would have to reschedule. Second appointment comes around and, of course, the tech knows nothing of the cable cards. I had them come out anyway as I needed the trap removed off my line since I had basic cable. I would think I am at least eligible for a free truck roll to get these forsaken cards. I think they are trained not to have them since they lose revenue on them.
furgoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 08:51 PM   #6761
crazi4tv

Quote:
Originally Posted by furgoon View Post
How do actually get them to come out with cablecards? I have just upgraded to the digital starter package. I confirmed twice with the sales rep via chat that I wanted cable cards. The first appointment time comes around and the installer says that they are out of them and they would have to reschedule. Second appointment comes around and, of course, the tech knows nothing of the cable cards. I had them come out anyway as I needed the trap removed off my line since I had basic cable. I would think I am at least eligible for a free truck roll to get these forsaken cards. I think they are trained not to have them since they lose revenue on them.
The problem that you are running into is that technicians can only carry a certain amount of equipment on their trucks...they may restock their equipment only once or twice a week, so depending on what equipment they are installing they can run out. In most cases, their jobs are assigned to them usually the same day as the appointment, and sometimes they don't know until an hour or two ahead of time what it is they will be doing at the customers home. If the rep who set up your work order did not type notes stating you want cablecards, then that could easily explain why the technician did not know that is what he needed to install until he walked in your door and you told him you want cablecards.
Old 10-04-2009, 09:06 PM   #6762
crazi4tv

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukit View Post
With recent Comcast updates, I was just verifying the channel lineup in two of my TivoHDs. I noticed that my older TivoHD (paired about 6 month ago)was missing Encore channels, but a new TivoHD XL (paired recently) does see the channels.

I am guessing that two cableCARDs are activated & authorized independently despite having the same cable package. I suppose I can make a call to CSR to fix this, but I have not missed these channels for the last 6 months anyways.

I saw missing Encore channels posting about a month ago, but I am not sure if the issue is limited to Encore channels. Anyone else see such weirdness?
The Encore channels may be "copy protected", which if that is the case, the correct sequence of activation signals must be sent to the cards in order for them to recognize that you are subscribed to view those channels. Try this:

Tune to one of the Encore channels that are not coming in, then press Record on your remote. This locks the tuner onto that channel. Go to the Cablecard Menu and select Conditional Access. Look for Auth. If you see Not_Authorized, NS or N, then the card does not recognize that you are authorized to view this channel. Call your cable provider, ask them to send these signals in this order: Cablecard Validation, Initialize, Hit. Within a few minutes the channels should start to come in. Also, on the Conditional Access screen, verify that you see Host:Validation

Another possibility is that the Data ID changed. Look at one of my posts from a day or two ago on how to check that. Let me know how this goes.

Last edited by crazi4tv : 10-04-2009 at 09:14 PM.
crazi4tv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 05:53 PM   #6763
gamndbndr

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhankz View Post
Yours is the first one I have heard with this problem.

I'm a Comcast CableCard TiVo User with NO PROBLEMS.

Let me take a WILD guess.

You were previously an Adelphia customer or some other
Comcast acquired customer.
No, we were part of TImeWarner but have been Comcast for a long while now. We had our Series 3 for over 3 years and never, ever had a problem until these digital tuning adapters showed up elsewhere in the house since my wife's favorite shows were ending up tranferring from analog to the digital side. It may be coincidence, but the problem appeared within a week of Comcast rolling out those digital boxes.

Since my last post I have called in twice more and paired up and "refreshed" but now it only lasts for a day. Today the HD channels were here at lunch (about 18 hours since the last call/pair/refresh) and upon arrive home from work the HD channels were gone.

Comcast is sending their 3rd truck roll tomorrow - and says they will have cable cards. I have now resorted to pleading to get one of the TiVo DVR's from the Northeast ASAP (they have no clue what I'm talking about).

My frustration in calling Comcast is that I get to the phone tree and keep selecting "one or more of my channels is not working properly" and always, always end up in the billing dept. I've given up responding to the prompts and when I get to the service rep go through the entire song and dance even though I have a ticket number that is supposed to have all my repair history in one place.

You would think after more than a half-dozen conversations about this problem, 2 truck rolls, etc. I would at least be given a way to quickly bypass the phone tree and go right into the queue.

And never, ever, has Comcast called back with the quality survey they promise will come after the call is completed which makes me think that there's a magic button at the office that they can push if the issue is not resolved satisfactorily.
gamndbndr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 08:41 PM   #6764
drhankz

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamndbndr View Post
And never, ever, has Comcast called back with the quality survey they promise will come after the call is completed which makes me think that there's a magic button at the office that they can push if the issue is not resolved satisfactorily.
How to get to e-mail Rick Germano, VP of Customer Operations.

http://www.comcast.com/Corporate/Cus...ContactUs.html
AND
Send e-mail to Rick Germano, VP of Customer Operations.
http://www.comcast.com/Corporate/Cus...help|849143647

AND
http://www.comcastsupport.com/forms/com/rgcontact.asp

COMCAST CABLECARD SUPPORT CENTER

Here are 26 unpublished direct numbers
for level 2.5 and above Comcast supervisors.
drhankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 01:14 PM   #6765
gamndbndr

To follow up; we had a very long service call and the first thing the tech did was test the line and something was wrong on the transmission. First, something was replaced on the pole and then both splitters was replaced.

He then paired up the cable cards again and we've been good for over 48 hours.
gamndbndr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 02:59 PM   #6766
cmaquilino16

Hello good to see you got it working, With this new switch to all digital and more hd channels the stupid spitters will KILL the signal for the new digital and hd channels.
cmaquilino16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 09:35 PM   #6767
DocNo

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by a68oliver View Post
Not exactly. Basic cable guide data IS available without a cablecard. My S3 has cablecards and they provide decryption services and channel mapping so the guide will work on the non-analog channels.
You have guide data without cable card because you pay Tivo for it.

The guide data that can be provided by cablecard is for devices like TV's that have cable card built in. Of course, that eliminates a cable box rental from the cable companies revenue stream so of course they aren't going to push it.
Tivo HD - On the way out the door
DocNo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 08:06 AM   #6768
khurt
Khürt

I'm looking for some advice. I live in Skillman, NJ. Comcast recently bought our local cable company Patriot Media. I bought a TiVo HD because I wanted the TiVo experience for my HD shows (I've had a Series 2 since 2004). I've had multi-stream cable card and it worked fine with the dual tuner until recently. The problem started just after Comcast started their "digital transition" ( not to be confused with the ATSC transition). My dual tuner no longer received content on the second tuner. I called Comcast and they sent a tech out who claimed the TiVo was broken but and replaced my multi-stream card with a single stream card. I called Comcast and they sent out a different tech who replaced the single stream card with a multi-stream card. All was good or so I thought.

Now I am noticing that I no longer receive certain HD channels that are included in my lineup. The screen is just blank. I am not getting any channels between 100 and 112 and some of HD content such as HDNET, USAHD etc is blank but TiVo had the channel name and correct show information. I do get ABCHD, NBCHD etc. It is certain blocks of channels. I know this is a Comcast issue but how do I prove it?

Last edited by khurt : 10-11-2009 at 08:12 AM. Reason: more info
khurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 08:14 AM   #6769
khurt
Khürt

Thank you for this information. I will keep searching for a resolution to my issues. I do not have Verizon FIOS in my area and I am in a HDTV dead zone so Comcast is my only option unless I stop watching TV.
khurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:19 AM   #6770
mchief
Morey

khurt - I would suspect SDV, but don't know if Comcast is doing that in your area. Check the sticky at the top of this forum for SDV FAQ.
Old 10-11-2009, 01:17 PM   #6771
DocNo

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by khurt View Post
Now I am noticing that I no longer receive certain HD channels that are included in my lineup. The screen is just blank. I am not getting any channels between 100 and 112 and some of HD content such as HDNET, USAHD etc is blank but TiVo had the channel name and correct show information. I do get ABCHD, NBCHD etc. It is certain blocks of channels. I know this is a Comcast issue but how do I prove it?
Tivo has a number (that has been posted many times in this thread) for CableCard issues. Even though it's time consuming and you really shouldn't have to, schedule an appointment with Comcast and if the installer still balks, call the Tivo number while he is there - that's what it's for.

Also make sure you tell Comcast when you schedule the appointment you do not want a contractor but an actual Comcast employee. While I have gotten a few good contractors, every time I have requested an actual employee I have had very good luck with them and often they took up my issue for me.

Unless it's a switched digital video (SDV) issue like mcheif pointed out, it's just a provisioning error in their system. It took three calls to their internal cable card desk for the comcast tech that initially set me up to get someone who could just type in my cable card numbers correctly
Tivo HD - On the way out the door
DocNo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:37 AM   #6772
ksalno

NJ Comcast digitial switch

I've read about the problems that some people are having with the Comcast digital transition but I haven't seen anyone who is having a problem like mine. I live in NJ and was away for a couple weeks during the digital transition. I have 1 TV that is on a Comcast tuner box, 1 that is connected to a Tivo S3 HD with multi-stream cablecard, and 1 (in kitchen) that is connected direct to cable.

When I tried these TVs after the transition, the one on Comcast box works fine, the one in kitchen with no box only gets a few stations in the lower band, but the Tivo HD was completely frozen up and unresponsive to remote or front panel buttons. I powered it off but after going through the boot up process it just gets to the main screen and freezes again. However, when I disconnected the CATV cable, it boots up fine and I can access all features including Internet and recorded shows. If I pull up the channel guide I can tune to a station but if I then connect the CATV cable, the picture will freeze and pixelate and eventually the Tivo will reboot itself and go into the frozen/unresponsive state.

I've called Comcast a couple of times and they sent a refresh to the cablecard but it hasn't done any good. Any other ideas or anyone else experienced this?
ksalno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 11:56 AM   #6773
emily_jd

Direct line to Comcast Cablecard support?

There used to be a number Comcast customers could call to reach someone who knew how to pair Cablecards properly. Over the last few days, I've tried the number (1-866-761-0211), and it's constantly busy. Does anyone know if this number is now out of service? If so, is there another way to get a direct line to a Cablecard specialist at Comcast?

Something happened to our M Card when a tech came out two weeks ago to fix a problem with the signal to the house. Now the signal is great (no more pixelation!) but we've lost all HBO and Encore channels. All other channels--HD and non-HD--come in fine. The Conditional Access screen shows Val: ? on the missing channels, so from my understanding, the card is not properly paired.

I know for a fact that the card was properly paired before the tech came out, because we got those channels and had no problem receiving PPV after ordering over the phone. I think, however, that something happened with the pairing when the tech, in trying to solve the signal problem, moved the M Card from the right slot to the wrong slot and back.

I've talked to a couple support people on the phone and had someone out for two hours this morning, and even though they all swear up and down that they're putting in the right info and sending the hits in the right order, HBO/Encore still haven't returned. Now they're sending a person with "more Tivo experience" with a "Tivo card" out tomorrow. I saw a post on here that Atlanta techs refer to M Cards as "Tivo cards." Is it possible that the card is suddenly faulty? Or am I correct in my hunch that I just haven't gotten the right person on the phone yet?
emily_jd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:04 PM   #6774
rvsj

If the card was put into the wrong slot that probably scrambled the pairing. When put back in the proper slot it would generate new data. That would require that the new data be entered at the headend. The old data is no longer valid.
rvsj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 06:11 PM   #6775
thakswet
Supreme Member

have a supervisor calling me back from Comcast. I have no HD channels besides the lower numbered ones; nothing over 713. Pittsburgh - Robinson Twp (old Adelphia Cable). MS card in slot one.
On my Host screen I have:

CableCARD ID: 0-###-###-###-### (where # is actual numbers; never gave any comcast person this number)
Host ID: 0-###-###-###-### (where # is actual numbers; this I already confirmed as correct from my last call)
Type: One-Way

do other people have the "Type: One-Way"

So I get HD channels; just not all of them.

On the CA Screen:

System id: 0x0E00
Internal Secure Micro Serial No-
02.06.00.23:FS:CF
External Secure Micro Serial No-
Not Cetected
CA Time-
Waiting for Update...
Time GBAM: 0
App GBAM: 0
Purchase GBAM: 0
EMMs Processed: 0
(page 2)

any thoughts on what's next besides waiting for this supposed call back....it's was almost exactly 4 minutes on my last call when I was told a supervisor will call back. Help.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:50 AM   #6776
Kunzorama

I had similar problems that were caused by too strong a signal being received, which was overpowering the S3 tuner. The Comcast rep said your signal strength should be no higher than 92-93; mine was pegging at 100. I think we're seeing stronger signals as Comcast switches to digital and converts to fiber.

I bought a grab bag of signal attenuators from smarthome dot com for $12.99, and found that a 6db reduction solved the problem for me. YMMV

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksalno View Post

....However, when I disconnected the CATV cable, it boots up fine and I can access all features including Internet and recorded shows. If I pull up the channel guide I can tune to a station but if I then connect the CATV cable, the picture will freeze and pixelate and eventually the Tivo will reboot itself and go into the frozen/unresponsive state.

I've called Comcast a couple of times and they sent a refresh to the cablecard but it hasn't done any good. Any other ideas or anyone else experienced this?

Kunzorama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:53 AM   #6777
Puppy76

Don't know about for cable, if there could somehow be a difference, but I have 100 percent on some of my broadcast channels, and they come in flawlessly.
Puppy76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 07:50 AM   #6778
thakswet
Supreme Member

Smile

Update on my problem:

A truck was rolled out; technician agreed with me that the Scientific America MS CableCard was fine, but would replace it anyway. Well it was the card. He called in the serial number and host number. We watched the EMMs count up and channels I did not receive started coming in. He left about 45 minutes later and about 2 hours after that I saw on the Decoder Screens that the CP AUTHORIZED the card. Everything now works perfectly.

Some items of note if you had this problem, if you have:
Status: Not Staged (on the SA Screen) then the card if actually not broken, it's just past the time that a technician can hold the card until it becomes "not working" and needs to be re-programmed at the factory. It is then good again for a period of time programmed on the card. Then becomes "not working" or Not Staged again.
Once a good card goes in, Status changes to Ready. Then Go to the DICV screen and check to see if CP AUTH says waiting or not. You can also keep checking the CA screen to see if EMMS are counting up. Then it is just a matter of time until everything loads up. The tech will want to leave, I made mine stick around cause I didn't believe him that it was working (neither did he.) He finally gave me the phone number of the supervisor for the Pittsburgh area, Mike O'Brian 412-875-1367. If you’re having problems he will help in Pittsburgh.

anyway, everything is good and I'll be back when I need to set up Tivo Series5 in a few years. I found alot of help on this board.

As for that 866 number; it has been busied out by Comcast.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:18 AM   #6779
skymom

Can I move Tivo to another room after CableCARD setup?

Hi,

I have a Comcast installer arriving in about 2 hours to install my cablecard. I requested a multistream card, we'll see what I get.

While the Tivo box is being set up today, I expect to move it to another room later in the week (long story, but it involves a reshuffle of TVs due to the purchase of a bigger HDTV and entertainment unit).

My question is -- after the (hopefully) successful install of the cablecard today, will there be a problem if I move the Tivo box to its ultimate destination?

If there will be an issue, I might scramble to move the Tivo now, but for a variety of reasons, I'd rather not.

Thank you to everyone who has shared their insights on this forum!

Cheers,

Skymom
skymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:43 AM   #6780
skymom

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeboy View Post
You should have no problem moving the Tivo to another room after it has successfully been paired with the cablecard. I moved across town and had no issues! I stayed with the same provider...
Thank you for the fast reply! I figured as much, since I couldn't imagine that Comcast could tell which cable outlet I was using. But I figured I'd check before the truck roll....

Wish me luck!

Cheers,

Skymom
skymom is offline   Reply With Quote