TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 08-11-2009, 10:03 PM   #1
uncdrew
Annie 2.0

Big Brother 11 - 8/11/09

This show makes me irritated.

Kevin, you wussy. Seriously.

If he makes it to the final two, his competitor should say that Kevin was such a pansy he didn't even use the POV to take off his buddy. Lydia should have pointed that out to him.

It was so expected that he'd do it I really don't think anyone would have been mad at him. Plus Chima really wants Russell gone, so she can just replace Lydia with Jordan and have Russell leave.

Kevin, that was weak.
uncdrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 10:08 PM   #2
SoakinginSoap

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncdrew View Post
This show makes me irritated.

Kevin, you wussy. Seriously.

If he makes it to the final two, his competitor should say that Kevin was such a pansy he didn't even use the POV to take off his buddy. Lydia should have pointed that out to him.

It was so expected that he'd do it I really don't think anyone would have been mad at him. Plus Chima really wants Russell gone, so she can just replace Lydia with Jordan and have Russell leave.

Kevin, that was weak.

I agree 100% with you. HE should have used it on his friend. Everyone expected it. Poor Lydia. She looked stunned. Kevin would not have lost any brownie points if he had used it. I just cannot imagine him being one of the Final 2. If his butt goes up next week, it will be poetic justice!
SoakinginSoap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 11:02 PM   #3
nmiller855

So what do y'all think Jeff is going to do with the coup d'etat? I hope he takes down Russell & Lydia & puts up Jessie & Natalie.
nmiller855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 11:12 PM   #4
flyers088
tcf junior member

I wish Kevin would have used the POV and Jordan replace Lydia. It could have forced Jeff to use the power and not leave him an out to not use.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
flyers088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 11:43 PM   #5
jcondon

Kevin is a gutless little turd. He basically picked Chima over Lydia. He obviously can't know for sure that Jeff has the power and is probably going to take out either Natalie or Jessie.

But, come on running scared of Chima? She won the HOH on luck mostly. She will not even be eligable next week.

I hope the others see he isn't an ally worth having.

Even Russell said at the POV that he should use it on her.
jcondon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 12:42 AM   #6
Enrique

TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcondon View Post
Kevin is a gutless little turd. He basically picked Chima over Lydia. He obviously can't know for sure that Jeff has the power and is probably going to take out either Natalie or Jessie.

But, come on running scared of Chima? She won the HOH on luck mostly. She will not even be eligable next week.

I hope the others see he isn't an ally worth having.

Even Russell said at the POV that he should use it on her.
Russell would say anything just to save his ass. Just like he's trying to play Jeff and Jessie telling them they should form alliances with him.

Jeffs biggest mistake would be going after Natalie or Jessie(Or Chima) and keeping Russell in the house.

Last edited by Enrique : 08-12-2009 at 12:50 AM.
Enrique is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 07:08 AM   #7
TriBruin

TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrique View Post
Jeffs biggest mistake would be going after Natalie or Jessie(Or Chima) and keeping Russell in the house.
Up until last night, I had no doubt in my mind that Jeff should use his CdT and get Jessie out of the house. But watching Russell last night made me reconsider it. I want Russell out of the House!

I still think Jeff is going to use it and put up Jessie at least. If he is smart(?), he will put up both Jessie & Nat. Jessie would likely go home.

No comment on the Chima "terrorist" comment? I am not sure how to interrupt that. I can't decide if it a truly racist comment or not. I don't like Chima at all, but she had a point, Russell likes to "terrorize" others in the house. Maybe it was a bad choice of words, but I am not sure it was Racist.
TriBruin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:32 AM   #8
Frylock
Live Long and Tivo!

Russel drives me nuts. I keep wanting to root for him, but then he keeps doing stupid things! Stop trying to pick fights with everyone Russel! Just form an alliance and support it for now. Your constant bickering has gotten you booted from one alliance, and the other doesn't seem to want you much either.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:51 AM   #9
Lopey

Yeah, but the fight that started this all was with Michelle, and Russel was actually right.. He has a reason to be upset. Michelle started this whole thing between Russel and Chima
Lopey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:51 AM   #10
tiams

I think Chima was using the word terrorist in it's literal meaning. Russell has been terrorizing everyone in the house. I mean what race is he anyway? If he was a practicing muslim and she went up to him while he was praying and called him a terrorist thats one thing, but he's going off on a rampage and she calls him exactly what he is...a terrorist. I see it as Russell using the race card by immediately jumping on that one word and acccusing her of being racist.

As for Kevin not using the veto, I think it would be sweet if he went up on the block next week, lydia won veto and didnt use it on him!
tiams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:54 AM   #11
mcb08
Hoya for life!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopey View Post
Yeah, but the fight that started this all was with Michelle, and Russel was actually right.. He has a reason to be upset. Michelle started this whole thing between Russel and Chima
That's true, but in this game, probably more than any other, you have to pick your battles. Michelle was obviously not going to admit to anything. Get over it and move on.
Old 08-12-2009, 09:56 AM   #12
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey

Quote:
Except that they showed him in the DR talking about how he wanted to make peace and try to get Michelle on his side. Then he goes and apologizes, then he wouldn't let it go, and he picks the fight. He's just antogonistic by nature, and eventually it will get him booted.

I think Jeff should use his power to get rid of Jessie , and that would kill off that alliance once and for all. Natalie and Chima could not hold an alliance because eventually they would end up p.o.-ing each other. It's ineveitable. Nat hates Lydia and Michelle is really a free agent, and so is Kevin. I can't see Nat and Chima brining those two into an alliance. Jessie is the only one holding that together.

As much as it's time for Russell to go, if Jeff saves him, then Russell would need to side with Jeff for at least a couple of weeks. So, if you get rid of Jessie, Chima isn't elligable, there's only Nat who could win HoH.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:14 AM   #13
gossamer88
HDTV Snob

Michelle did the right thing in denying she ever said anything to Russell. Russell is an idiot for ever mentioning that. She gave him some info and he should have appreciate it and move on.
gossamer88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:21 AM   #14
Shaunnick

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiams View Post
I think Chima was using the word terrorist in it's literal meaning. Russell has been terrorizing everyone in the house. I mean what race is he anyway? If he was a practicing muslim and she went up to him while he was praying and called him a terrorist thats one thing, but he's going off on a rampage and she calls him exactly what he is...a terrorist. I see it as Russell using the race card by immediately jumping on that one word and acccusing her of being racist.

As for Kevin not using the veto, I think it would be sweet if he went up on the block next week, lydia won veto and didnt use it on him!
We are only just now seeing these comments by Chima. He is of Lebanese descent. She had called him a terrorist weeks ago before he started getting all crazy on everyone in the house. Russell can be offended if he wants to because Chima is one of those individuals who will hurl whatever insult she can think of without regard to taste or consequence.
Shaunnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:22 AM   #15
Enrique

TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
But this isn't the week for Russell to be right, this is the week for Russell to start to kissing ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriBruin View Post
No comment on the Chima "terrorist" comment? I am not sure how to interrupt that. I can't decide if it a truly racist comment or not. I don't like Chima at all, but she had a point, Russell likes to "terrorize" others in the house. Maybe it was a bad choice of words, but I am not sure it was Racist.
It wasn't a bad choice of words(Just that Russell twisted them around), Russell has been "terrorizing" everyone is the house so he is in fact a "terrorist". I think Russells the "racist"(If you had to label one of them that) for automatically playing that card( "terrorist" = Muslim!. When in fact it doesn't)
Enrique is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 11:07 AM   #16
uncdrew
Annie 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmiller855 View Post
So what do y'all think Jeff is going to do with the coup d'etat? I hope he takes down Russell & Lydia & puts up Jessie & Natalie.
I think he'll chicken out.

But I'm even more convinced putting up Jessie and Natalie is the right move. Russell is showing time and again that he'll be voted out. Most hate him, most see he wins (or comes close) in challenges. Russell will soon be the "safe" nomination. You win HoH and put up Russell because that won't upset anyone.

So even though Russell would leave this week if Jeff does nothing, Jeff should attack the biggest and strongest team now. When he can do it with zero chance of it not working. If he leaves Jessie, Natalie and Chima in the game I could see one of them winning HoH and getting rid of Jeff. He should reduce their numbers now -- might not get another chance soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers088 View Post
I wish Kevin would have used the POV and Jordan replace Lydia. It could have forced Jeff to use the power and not leave him an out to not use.
Agreed, that would have been great TV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frylock View Post
Russel drives me nuts. I keep wanting to root for him, but then he keeps doing stupid things! Stop trying to pick fights with everyone Russel! Just form an alliance and support it for now. Your constant bickering has gotten you booted from one alliance, and the other doesn't seem to want you much either.
I kept trying to like him too, but I'm done.
Old 08-12-2009, 11:18 AM   #17
Einselen
ɹǝsn pǝɹǝʇsıƃǝɹ

Kevin should have used POV. If he makes it to the final 2 I will be shocked. I thought he would be good at this game but he won't.

Yes Russell is trying ot make moves and deals with everyone but he has to to buy himself at least one more week in the house. He is a gonner for sure right now until "wizard" comes out. Wouldn't you do anything to last one more week if you knew you were for sure going home?

I think Jeff needs to use his Coup. Sure Russell is scrambling and won't be honest, etc. but right now there are two major alliances playing and Jeff isn't it either of them. There is the Chima, Nat, Jessie alliance then there is the Chima, Nat, Michelle and soon to be Jordan and Lydia alliance. Even if Jordan and Lydia don't jump on board you know that Michelle will be going whatever Chima and Nat are doing so that is Jessie, Chima, Nat and Michelle. The other HG have to see the 3 girls getting very chummy so they have to assume Michelle who has been floating aimlessly for awhile will be voting with the two others.

I don't see how not putting up Nat and Jessie won't help Jeff immensely. Jeff is already a target to the girls. Jessie I think is Jeff's biggest threat right now and I think the votes would be to get Jessie out (Jordan, Kevin, Lydia, Michele and Russell I think would all vote Jessie). He will also be removing Lydia and Russell, Russell will have to side with him to stick around longer as Chima and Michele would not like him at all. You can have Lydia and Kevin helping too.

I think it would be wrong to just remove one HG and leave Jessie on there. Jordan, Kevin and whoever was removed would vote Jessie and I think Michele and Natalie would vote whoever was left, even if it was Lydia because they could use Jessie where Lydia is not really on a side.

XBL Gamertag - UnseenThought
Einselen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 11:52 AM   #18
Snappa77
RUDEBWOY

Jeff better use the 'Wizard' power. It makes the most sense for his game. Chima, Jessie and Natalie is his biggest competition alliance wise. Chima CANNOT play in the upcoming HOH comp. So if he puts up Natalie AND Jessie then one of them will be gone and only 1 person from that alliance can play in HOH.

Not to mention you secure your alliance with Russell AND you can bring whoever you want in. Lydia, Michelle or Spineless aka Kevin.
2 R10's- GONE
2 COMCAST HD TiVo DVR's. SofaKing slow.
Snappa77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 01:27 PM   #19
EscapeGoat
wPod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappa77 View Post
Jeff better use the 'Wizard' power.
They should give him some Harry Potter glasses and a wand.

Rejectus nominatus!
EscapeGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 01:31 PM   #20
martinp13
YHTBMABIITY

TC CLUB MEMBER
hehehe Screwus yewus!

I was amazed Kevin didn't use the Veto. No one would fault him for using it on Lydia. Just stupid.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Come join us October 5-12, 2014!
martinp13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 01:36 PM   #21
JFriday
"Just The Facts"

Why didn't Kevin go to Chima and Jesse and tell them he wanted to save lydia and could garuantee she would vote out Russell if that who their target was. That way he saves his friend and doesn't piss off the HOH and her alliance.
JFriday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 01:51 PM   #22
uncdrew
Annie 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFriday View Post
Why didn't Kevin go to Chima and Jesse and tell them he wanted to save lydia and could garuantee she would vote out Russell if that who their target was. That way he saves his friend and doesn't piss off the HOH and her alliance.
Isn't it amazing how we can come up with strategies in 3 minutes that are better than what the people in the house do?

I mean Kevin only had a few days with nothing else to do but think about the game. *sigh*
Old 08-12-2009, 02:38 PM   #23
MonsterJoe
salty meat-poles

That's what makes the game so dynamic, imo.

you never know what's going to happen because anything they try to do fails in some way.

...and thanks drew...it really meant a lot to me.
MonsterJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:16 PM   #24
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunnick View Post
We are only just now seeing these comments by Chima. He is of Lebanese descent. She had called him a terrorist weeks ago before he started getting all crazy on everyone in the house. Russell can be offended if he wants to because Chima is one of those individuals who will hurl whatever insult she can think of without regard to taste or consequence.
This. I would understand if CBS had ignored the use of a racial epithet as they have in the past, but to completely retcon it to make Russell look like even more of a crazy man was unfair since he has made a point to stay away from using race during their fights while she has not. At any rate, those two idiots deserve each other.
Fool Me Twice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:24 PM   #25
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey

Quote:
Originally Posted by EscapeGoat View Post

Rejectus nominatus!
Hahaha, they probably would have had the HP movies been done by a Viacom owned studio.
Old 08-12-2009, 09:24 PM   #26
nyny523
Oy

As I have been saying all week - the move for Jeff is putting Jessie and Natalie up and having one of them go home, thus breaking up the biggest alliance in the house, and allowing only one of them to go for HOH.

In addition, Russell and Lydia would feel that they "owe" him for saving them.

Russell can be ousted later - he is a lone wolf and he hasn't been dominating in competitions.

They need to break up the Jessie/Natalie/Chima alliance NOW.
Old 08-12-2009, 09:44 PM   #27
WhiskeyTango

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyny523 View Post
As I have been saying all week - the move for Jeff is putting Jessie and Natalie up and having one of them go home, thus breaking up the biggest alliance in the house, and allowing only one of them to go for HOH.

In addition, Russell and Lydia would feel that they "owe" him for saving them.

Russell can be ousted later - he is a lone wolf and he hasn't been dominating in competitions.

They need to break up the Jessie/Natalie/Chima alliance NOW.
I agree 100%. They are the only 3 some in the house. Everyone else is in pairs, giving that alliance the power. At the beginning of this season that alliance looked like it would run the house til the end. Now they, if played correctly, they could be out within the next few weeks.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:40 PM   #28
jcondon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyny523 View Post
He was about 20 seconds behind Kevin in winning POV.

Jeff, Natalie, Jordan haven't won anything. Jeff was close (and made a deal with Russell) in one HOH. And threw a HOH as well though.
jcondon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 11:24 PM   #29
Dobey

Quote:
Originally Posted by EscapeGoat View Post

Rejectus nominatus!

Dobey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 11:26 PM   #30
Einselen
ɹǝsn pǝɹǝʇsıƃǝɹ

Photoshopped!

XBL Gamertag - UnseenThought
Einselen is offline   Reply With Quote