TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Forum Extras > TiVo Search Feedback - Beta Release (Archive)
TiVo Community

Forum Jump

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 05-06-2009, 10:25 AM   #1
NYHeel

Some current shows missing in Tivo Search

I really like Tivo search and the detailed information it supplies for each show. Specifically the episode guides as well as showing which episodes are upcoming in regards to season and episode number. It makes catching up on a show in reruns much easier. Of course I just wish it wasn't really slow.

With that said I've noticed that the TNT show "Raising the Bar" is missing from Tivo Search. It goes instead to some surfing show/movie. I feel like I remember some other tv shows being missing as well but I can't recall which ones now.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:48 AM   #2
Onions2009

I've never actually noticed this before but i'll definately have a look around and see any that are!!
Old 05-08-2009, 05:55 AM   #3
NJ_HB
TiVo/MCE/PSP

I've also seen this.
Also, when you select a show for wishlist, it defaults to the SD channel as opposed to the HD if both are available.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:03 PM   #4
jweaver15

top chef masters

I searched for Top chef Masters in the new search and it pulled up the show which had the first episode available for purchase from amazon, but didn't have the listing for the series on tv which starts the 10th. When I did a title search it came up fine and was able to season pass it, but the Beta search failed to show it was able to be recorded.
Old 06-02-2009, 01:53 PM   #5
Joe3

In Beta the standard is to use a separate server for getting the bugs out. This sever is separate and apart from the real time server. This may mean the beta server is not updated in real time and only done until fixes and upgrades are fully implemented according to what ever table they are following.

Just a guess.