TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Forum Extras > TiVo Search Feedback - Beta Release (Archive)
TiVo Community

Forum Jump

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 04-08-2009, 06:41 AM   #1
ZeoTiVo
I can't explain

can the TiVo Search be linked to the "more Info about.." on pause of show

I think a good next step would be to have that search tool come up if you hit the "more info about ..." that will start to come up during pause of a show on series 3 models.
Old 04-08-2009, 11:44 AM   #2
MichaelK

along those lines- but obviously more complex- when you do info about a show it says something like "you might be interested in...." could you put a link there that would open the search to a similar page so you could navigate around and look at those similar shows?
Old 04-27-2009, 04:43 AM   #3
E94Allen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelK View Post
along those lines- but obviously more complex- when you do info about a show it says something like "you might be interested in...." could you put a link there that would open the search to a similar page so you could navigate around and look at those similar shows?
Or do more than just search. Put linkable in every tv shows that a showed up in "you might be interested in...." and/or Similar Programs in Program Details page and pulled up the Program page and/or Upcoming Episodes page to set the record and/or season pass. You get the idea.
Old 05-06-2009, 10:15 AM   #4
NYHeel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeoTiVo View Post
I think a good next step would be to have that search tool come up if you hit the "more info about ..." that will start to come up during pause of a show on series 3 models.
Doesn't it do that already? It sends you to the Tivo Search page of the show you're watching.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:23 PM   #5
MichaelK

id didn't when that post was made. used to take you to the older swivel search. now if you have tivo (beta) search enabled it goes there.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:27 AM   #6
ZeoTiVo
I can't explain

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYHeel View Post
Doesn't it do that already? It sends you to the Tivo Search page of the show you're watching.
yep it does now. No idea if they had that in the works before I posted or if my post in the beta section changed things for the better. I am going with my post made a contribution and difference for all Tivo users