TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 04-30-2009, 12:11 AM   #1081
jannlinder

on a slightly off-topic bent: What is TivoPush and why is it now in there. Google has so many results (from amazon pushing movies to your tivo all the way to pushing your tivo out the window cos you are mad about their service fees).

The main thing i am wondering is this: It sounds like an automatic command to your tivo to pull the file from a source. Otherwise, why would it need the username and pw of your tivo online account?

is there docs on it and how it works (and specifically from Yoav and Keary: What does it do when i select "PUSH TO FAMILY ROOM TIVO") from my interface?

TIA

J
jannlinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 12:34 AM   #1082
Yoav

Quote:
Originally Posted by jannlinder View Post
on a slightly off-topic bent: What is TivoPush and why is it now in there.
So, not aware of any documentation, but the concept is pretty simple:

Normally, you turn on your tivo, it connects to your computer and asks what shows the computer has. You select one, and it 'pulls' the show.

An alternative is to turn on your computer, and tell the computer to 'push' the show to a tivo in the house. In order to do this, you actually connect to tivo's site and they have an API for doing this (which is secured via your tivo.com username/password). Originally, this was done on pyTivo (run pyTivoX and connect to http://localhost:9032/ -- this web interface is pytivos interface for doing a bunch of stuff). On the backend, I believe the tivo servers notify your tivo to 'pull' from your computer.

However, the streambaby folk realized that they could provide the 'push this file' option in streambaby for situation when streaming isn't keeping up with the bitrate of the movie, so they also added push support.

Anyways, just try it out. It's pretty simple to use. Just realize that push isn't immediate.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Yoav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 12:39 AM   #1083
jannlinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoav View Post
However, the streambaby folk realized that they could provide the 'push this file' option in streambaby for situation when streaming isn't keeping up with the bitrate of the movie, so they also added push support.

Anyways, just try it out. It's pretty simple to use. Just realize that push isn't immediate.
Thanks for the background...

If I have mp4 tivo-compliant files that streambaby would not normally have to transcode and I choose PUSH does it then get transcoded to mpeg2 by streambaby and loaded on the NOW PLAYING section of my tivo OR is it actually still sent in mp4 format (not likely) (using TIVOHD) and plays back w/o transcoding?

The other thing is this: How long (roughly) does push take to start the push?

Do you know?
Old 04-30-2009, 12:45 AM   #1084
Yoav

Quote:
Thanks for the background...

If I have mp4 tivo-compliant files that streambaby would not normally have to transcode and I choose PUSH does it then get transcoded to mpeg2 by streambaby and loaded on the NOW PLAYING section of my tivo OR is it actually still sent in mp4 format (not likely) (using TIVOHD) and plays back w/o transcoding?
push *seems* to support the same set of mp4's. So I believe streambaby will push legal mp4's without transcoding. (This is one of the other advantages of push). HOWEVER, pushed files are immediately marked 'copy protected', which is kind of annoying.

Quote:
The other thing is this: How long (roughly) does push take to start the push?

Do you know?
it's random, but generally seems to be under 5 minutes for me.

Old 04-30-2009, 09:59 AM   #1085
rfryar
My Media, My Way

I can not seem to get subtitles to function. I have a video:

xx.mp4
xx.srt

I have tried

yy.mp4
yy.mp4.srt

That has not worked at all. In all cases Streambaby does not use subtitles. Is the functionality still working?

Regards,

Rick
rfryar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 10:08 AM   #1086
Sicklybutsexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfryar View Post

xx.mp4
xx.srt

I have tried

yy.mp4
yy.mp4.srt

That has not worked at all. In all cases Streambaby does not use subtitles. Is the functionality still working?

Regards,

Rick
Are you hitting the aspect button? The other thing is sometimes opening the srt and saving it under notepad in another format such as ascii makes it work.
Sicklybutsexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 10:14 AM   #1087
moyekj

Quote:

xx.mp4
xx.srt

I have tried

yy.mp4
yy.mp4.srt

Regards,

Rick
xx.srt is what is looked for. Captions will be on by default if a srt file of proper format is detected. You should turn on debug (see the debugging_problems wiki) to diagnose the problem.

It's still working fine for me in svn-r228. If you look at the srt files are they in this kind of expected format:
Code:
00:00:38,504 --> 00:00:40,238
your wife's body.
There's no sign of forced entry.

00:00:40,239 --> 00:00:41,255
There's no sign of forced entry.
>> PURCELL: Her ring.

Cox - Motorola CableCards & TAs
Slingbox 350 via TiVo Mini & TiVo Stream for remote viewing

moyekj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 10:26 AM   #1088
kearygriffin

Quote:
push *seems* to support the same set of mp4's. So I believe streambaby will push legal mp4's without transcoding. (This is one of the other advantages of push). HOWEVER, pushed files are immediately marked 'copy protected', which is kind of annoying.
This should be true-- The same logic in determining whether or not to transcode is used for streaming and for the push.

(The only real difference I can think of at this point is you can't push .TiVo files at all, but you can stream them. The push option will not show up at all for .Tivo files)

kearygriffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 10:37 AM   #1089
jannlinder

Quote:
HOWEVER, pushed files are immediately marked 'copy protected', which is kind of annoying.
This is awful.. If it is API-based you think they would let the actual content provider (the one initiating the PUSH) flag the video to be protected or not!

Last edited by jannlinder : 04-30-2009 at 10:37 AM. Reason: adding parentheticals
Old 04-30-2009, 10:39 AM   #1090
rfryar
My Media, My Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicklybutsexy View Post
Are you hitting the aspect button? The other thing is sometimes opening the srt and saving it under notepad in another format such as ascii makes it work.
Aspect does nothing except pop up a small icon that shows no CC. Should this show up in any logs? To me it appears not to be seeing the SRT file.. Does it even look if there is also a metadata .txt file?

Rick
Old 04-30-2009, 11:16 AM   #1091
Sicklybutsexy

Quote:
Aspect does nothing except pop up a small icon that shows no CC. Should this show up in any logs? To me it appears not to be seeing the SRT file.. Does it even look if there is also a metadata .txt file?

Rick
did you save it under a different format in notepad? unicode vs ascII?
Sicklybutsexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:32 AM   #1092
Yoav

Quote:
This is awful.. If it is API-based you think they would let the actual content provider (the one initiating the PUSH) flag the video to be protected or not!

You are welcome to complain to tivo .

Actually there *is* some logic behind this I think. Things that are copy-protected can't be downloaded again, or transferred to other tivos. If they didn't copy-protect it they would need to somehow re-encode the mp4 to an mpeg-2 and MAK for your downloads, and similarly may have to re-encode to mpeg-2 to transfer to other tivos... which may be something they didn't want to support (or havent had the time to code up).

I dunno. I guess it hasn't bothered me *that* much since I already have the file on my computer...

Old 04-30-2009, 01:40 PM   #1093
gonzotek
tivo_xml developer

Quote:
You are welcome to complain to tivo .

Actually there *is* some logic behind this I think. Things that are copy-protected can't be downloaded again, or transferred to other tivos. If they didn't copy-protect it they would need to somehow re-encode the mp4 to an mpeg-2 and MAK for your downloads, and similarly may have to re-encode to mpeg-2 to transfer to other tivos... which may be something they didn't want to support (or havent had the time to code up).

I dunno. I guess it hasn't bothered me *that* much since I already have the file on my computer...
There is a mechanism that allows a content producer to flag a TiVoCast-type download as not copy protected. Crankygeeks used it for at least an episode or two:
http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb...92#post6668092
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiVoStephen View Post
Hi folks,

Ziff Davis requested that the CrankyGeeks and DL.TV episodes not be copy protected, so that's why you see them free to transfer. If you're seeing some episodes that are copy protected, we'll look into that.

For our other partners, yes, in general they're restricted to the DVR that you download them to, mostly so the partners can get better tracking of viewership, but also sometimes because of secondary rights issues (restrictions in our contract with the partner that limit us in terms of how the content can be used).

Best regards,
Stephen
Of course, CG is no longer on TiVo, and I don't think anyone from the 3rd party dev community has found the magic voodoo to enable a unprotected push.

Last edited by gonzotek : 04-30-2009 at 02:10 PM.
gonzotek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:59 PM   #1094
westside_guy
Annoyingly ephemeral

Quote:
Looking at it pragmatically, I agree - since the original file is already on your computer, and your computer is already set to serve the file up to all of the Tivos on your home network, this artificial (and meaningless) restriction doesn't bother me.

I'd rather have this feature come with a restriction like this than not have the feature at all - assuming those are the only two options. Right now this is my favorite "Tivo" feature...
westside_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 04:14 PM   #1095
bkdtv

High-definition video demo of pyTiVo and Streambaby in action:

Youtube: Viewing Computer videos on TiVo (HD, 9min)
bkdtv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 05:44 PM   #1096
spocko
TiVo HD

Streambaby shortcut in NPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyodor View Post
Is there any way to spy on what's happening when it triggers Netflix streaming from the NPL?
I'm a little late on this subject, but this is a good question. It sure would be nice to not have to drill down to the bottom of MPS to access streambaby. I think the Tivo box has to connect to the Tivo servers in order to deploy the shortcut on NPL, so in theory it may be possible to intercept that traffic and see what is going on, assuming the traffic is not encrypted.
spocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 09:15 PM   #1097
rfryar
My Media, My Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicklybutsexy View Post
did you save it under a different format in notepad? unicode vs ascII?
For this video I tried multiple different encodings. This was the only movie I had a SRT for at the time.

For giggles I downloaded SRTs for a few other movies I have. They all worked. They all worked in ASCII, and in UTF-8. I did not try Unicode, and the first CC when saved in UTF-8 is a bit messed up, but otherwise works fine.

So I am scratching my head why it did not work for my SRT. I will try ripping another blu-ray and ripping the subs, OCRing it and converting to SRT. Perhaps my file was messed up and I just did not notice.

Thanks for the tips.

Rick
Old 04-30-2009, 11:48 PM   #1098
Yoav

Quote:
For this video I tried multiple different encodings. This was the only movie I had a SRT for at the time.

Rick
Are you sure it was SRT and not SSA/ASS ? They look similar and some tools generate those instead (since it's newer).

Old 05-01-2009, 12:03 AM   #1099
Kershek

I just installed Streambaby .25 on my Windows XP box. It runs from the command line with no errors, but I cannot see it at all from my TiVo in the Music, Photos, and Showcases menu. These are the only two lines in my ini file:

dir.1=d:\Movies
dir.1.name=Movies

I also have TiVo Desktop running, but no ports are overlapping. I tried turning off TiVo Desktopand restarting streambaby, but that didn't help. I can browse to my tivo's IP and I see the Congratulations! message. I can see TiVo Desktop just fine from my TiVo, so I know that PC-to-TiVo communication is OK. I do a netstat -a -n and I see port 7290 listening.

Any ideas?
Kershek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:07 AM   #1100
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kershek View Post
I just installed Streambaby .25 on my Windows XP box. It runs from the command line with no errors, but I cannot see it at all from my TiVo in the Music, Photos, and Showcases menu. These are the only two lines in my ini file:

dir.1=d:\Movies
dir.1.name=Movies

I also have TiVo Desktop running, but no ports are overlapping. I tried turning off TiVo Desktopand restarting streambaby, but that didn't help. I can browse to my tivo's IP and I see the Congratulations! message. I can see TiVo Desktop just fine from my TiVo, so I know that PC-to-TiVo communication is OK. I do a netstat -a -n and I see port 7290 listening.

Any ideas?
It could be binding to the wrong IP address. Add the ip manually to the streambaby.ini file to see if that helps:
ip=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

Old 05-01-2009, 12:07 AM   #1101
Kershek

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyekj View Post
It could be binding to the wrong IP address. Add the ip manually to the streambaby.ini file to see if that helps:
ip=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Is that the IP address of the XP machine or the TiVo?
Old 05-01-2009, 12:11 AM   #1102
Kershek

I'm assuming you meant binding to the local IP address on the XP box, so I added my local IP address:

ip=192.168.1.10

After restarting, I'm still not able to see it on the TiVo
Old 05-01-2009, 12:12 AM   #1103
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kershek View Post
Is that the IP address of the XP machine or the TiVo?
IP of the XP machine running streambaby. Read debugging_problems wiki to generate debug log to see if that reveals anything.

Old 05-01-2009, 12:19 AM   #1104
Kershek

Thanks for the help!

Debug log looks rather clean, but then again, I don't know what I'm looking for

I started streambaby, went to the TiVo and selected the Music, Photos, and Showcases menu, and then came back to the PC and broke out of the program.
Code:
04/30/09 22:16:08 StreamBabyConfig: WorkingDir: "C:\streambaby-0.25"
04/30/09 22:16:08 StreamBabyConfig: StreamBabyDir: C:\streambaby-0.25
04/30/09 22:16:08 StreamBabyConfig: CurDir: C:\streambaby-0.25\native
04/30/09 22:16:08 FFmpegJavaConfig$1: Loading avutil, default: avutil-49
04/30/09 22:16:08 FFmpegJavaConfig$1: Loaded: C:\streambaby-0.25\native\avutil-49.dll
04/30/09 22:16:08 FFmpegJavaConfig$1: Loading avcodec, default: avcodec-52
04/30/09 22:16:08 FFmpegJavaConfig$1: Loaded: C:\streambaby-0.25\native\avcodec-52.dll
04/30/09 22:16:08 FFmpegJavaConfig$1: Loaded avCodec version: 52 (3409408)
04/30/09 22:16:08 FFmpegJavaConfig$1: Loading avformat, default: avformat-52
04/30/09 22:16:08 FFmpegJavaConfig$1: Loaded: C:\streambaby-0.25\native\avformat-52.dll
04/30/09 22:16:08 FFmpegJavaConfig$1: Loaded avFormat version: 52 (3413761)
04/30/09 22:16:08 FFmpegJavaConfig$1: Loading swscale, default: swscale-0
04/30/09 22:16:08 FFmpegJavaConfig$1: Loaded: C:\streambaby-0.25\native\swscale-0.dll
04/30/09 22:16:08 FFmpegJavaConfig$1: Marking libswscale as available.
04/30/09 22:16:09 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: FFmpeg-java Module: loaded
04/30/09 22:16:09 FFmpegExeVideoModule: FFmpegPath: C:\streambaby-0.25\native\ffmpeg.exe
04/30/09 22:16:09 FFmpegExeVideoModule: FFmpegExeModule: Loaded
04/30/09 22:16:09 StreamBabyMain: STARTING StreamBaby v0.25...
04/30/09 22:16:09 Main: args= start=true
04/30/09 22:16:09 Main: args= loader=sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@11b86e7
04/30/09 22:16:09 Listener: config=com.tivo.hme.host.util.Config@1f6f0bf logger=com.unwiredappeal.tivo.utils.Log$ILoggerImpl@137c60d
04/30/09 22:16:09 Listener: factoryList=[StreamBabyStreamFactory[/streambaby/,Stream, Baby, Stream]]
04/30/09 22:16:09 Listener: factory=StreamBabyStreamFactory[/streambaby/,Stream, Baby, Stream]
04/30/09 22:16:09 Listener: name=/streambaby/
04/30/09 22:16:09 Listener: 
04/30/09 22:16:09 Listener: added factory
04/30/09 22:16:09 Main: factory=StreamBabyStreamFactory[/streambaby/,Stream, Baby, Stream]
04/30/09 22:16:09 Main: MDNS: http://192.168.1.10:7290/streambaby/
04/30/09 22:16:09 Main: streambaby ready & listening.
04/30/09 22:16:09 Main: mdns_type=_tivo-hme._tcp.local. factory=StreamBabyStreamFactory[/streambaby/,Stream, Baby, Stream] port=7290
04/30/09 22:17:09 ShutdownHook: Cleaning up...

Old 05-02-2009, 04:02 PM   #1105
txporter
One sec, almost done

Ok, finally decided to start playing with StreamBaby (previously I had been pushing everything up via pytivo. At any rate, I have a couple of questions. I don't get the option to push with pytivo. Is this because I actually have it running at the same time already? (I have added tivo.username/password to .ini)

Second question, what is the normal amount of time that I should expect it to take to start the stream? For a 42min episode (~670mb file) it takes 1.5-2 mins before the video starts. These are all video encoded by Handbrake with the profile that moyekj has in kmttg for SD video. I tried streaming one episode that was double length and it timed out (went to live tv). I feel like I have something set up wrong.

Here is my streambaby.ini:
Code:
dir.1=L:\MP4
dir.1.name=MP4 Videos
dir.2="I:\Tivo Downloads"
dir.2.name=Tivo Edits
# Ip address to bind to
# most people don't need to change this. 
#ip=192.168.1.37
# port to use
#port=7290
tivo.username=xxx@gmail.com
tivo.password=xxx
pytivo.ip=
lib.native="C:\Program Files (x86)\streambaby-0.25\native"
sort.filename=true
meta.vidinfo.disable=false
use.title.cachedonly=false
And here is the log file for the latest stream:
Code:
05/02/09 15:50:48 StreamBabyConfig: WorkingDir: "C:\Program Files (x86)\streambaby-0.25"
05/02/09 15:50:48 StreamBabyConfig: StreamBabyDir: C:\Program Files (x86)\streambaby-0.25
05/02/09 15:50:48 StreamBabyConfig: CurDir: C:\Program Files (x86)\streambaby-0.25\native
05/02/09 15:50:48 FFmpegJavaConfig$1: Loading avutil, default: avutil-49
05/02/09 15:50:48 FFmpegJavaConfig$1: Loaded: C:\Program Files (x86)\streambaby-0.25\native\avutil-49.dll
05/02/09 15:50:48 FFmpegJavaConfig$1: Loading avcodec, default: avcodec-52
05/02/09 15:50:48 FFmpegJavaConfig$1: Loaded: C:\Program Files (x86)\streambaby-0.25\native\avcodec-52.dll
05/02/09 15:50:48 FFmpegJavaConfig$1: Loaded avCodec version: 52 (3409408)
05/02/09 15:50:48 FFmpegJavaConfig$1: Loading avformat, default: avformat-52
05/02/09 15:50:48 FFmpegJavaConfig$1: Loaded: C:\Program Files (x86)\streambaby-0.25\native\avformat-52.dll
05/02/09 15:50:48 FFmpegJavaConfig$1: Loaded avFormat version: 52 (3413761)
05/02/09 15:50:48 FFmpegJavaConfig$1: Loading swscale, default: swscale-0
05/02/09 15:50:48 FFmpegJavaConfig$1: Loaded: C:\Program Files (x86)\streambaby-0.25\native\swscale-0.dll
05/02/09 15:50:48 FFmpegJavaConfig$1: Marking libswscale as available.
05/02/09 15:50:48 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: FFmpeg-java Module: loaded
05/02/09 15:50:48 FFmpegExeVideoModule: FFmpegPath: C:\Program Files (x86)\streambaby-0.25\"C:\Program Files (x86)\streambaby-0.25\native"\ffmpeg.exe
05/02/09 15:50:48 FFmpegExeVideoModule: FFmpegExeModule: Loaded
05/02/09 15:50:48 StreamBabyMain: STARTING StreamBaby v0.25...
05/02/09 15:50:48 Main: args= start=true
05/02/09 15:50:48 Main: args= loader=sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@11b86e7
05/02/09 15:50:48 Listener: config=com.tivo.hme.host.util.Config@fc9944 logger=com.unwiredappeal.tivo.utils.Log$ILoggerImpl@1b26af3
05/02/09 15:50:48 Listener: factoryList=[StreamBabyStreamFactory[/streambaby/,Stream, Baby, Stream]]
05/02/09 15:50:48 Listener: factory=StreamBabyStreamFactory[/streambaby/,Stream, Baby, Stream]
05/02/09 15:50:48 Listener: name=/streambaby/
05/02/09 15:50:48 Listener: 
05/02/09 15:50:48 Listener: added factory
05/02/09 15:50:48 Main: factory=StreamBabyStreamFactory[/streambaby/,Stream, Baby, Stream]
05/02/09 15:50:48 Main: MDNS: http://192.168.1.108:7290/streambaby/
05/02/09 15:50:48 Main: streambaby ready & listening.
05/02/09 15:50:48 Main: mdns_type=_tivo-hme._tcp.local. factory=StreamBabyStreamFactory[/streambaby/,Stream, Baby, Stream] port=7290
05/02/09 15:50:56 Listener: http=HttpRequest /streambaby/icon.png
05/02/09 15:50:56 Listener: path=/streambaby/icon.png uri=/streambaby/
05/02/09 15:50:56 Listener: 
05/02/09 15:50:56 Listener: 192.168.1.111 icon.png HTTP GET - to factory /streambaby/
05/02/09 15:50:56 StreamBabyStream$StreamBabyStreamFactory: uri=icon.png
05/02/09 15:51:02 Listener: http=HttpRequest /streambaby/
05/02/09 15:51:02 Listener: path=/streambaby/ uri=/streambaby/
05/02/09 15:51:02 Listener: http=HttpRequest /streambaby/ factory=StreamBabyStreamFactory[/streambaby/,Stream, Baby, Stream]
05/02/09 15:51:02 Listener: 
05/02/09 15:51:02 Factory: HME receiver connected
05/02/09 15:51:02 Listener: app=StreamBabyStream[#1,uri=null] in=com.tivo.hme.host.http.server.HttpConnection$InStream@1d63e39
05/02/09 15:51:02 StreamBabyStream: width: 1280
05/02/09 15:51:02 StreamBabyStream: height: 720
05/02/09 15:51:02 StreamBabyStream: aspect: 1/1
05/02/09 15:51:02 HostContext: key=pw applicationId=com.unwiredappeal.tivo.streambaby.StreamBabyStream applicationGlobal=false
05/02/09 15:51:02 HostContext: applicationIdStr=com.unwiredappeal.tivo.streambaby.StreamBabyStream applicationGlobal=false
05/02/09 15:51:02 HostContext: applicationIdStr=com.unwiredappeal.tivo.streambaby.StreamBabyStream
05/02/09 15:51:02 HostContext: compKey=6520001803E10C2-and-com.unwiredappeal.tivo.streambaby.StreamBabyStream
05/02/09 15:51:02 HostContext: compKey=6520001803E10C2-and-com.unwiredappeal.tivo.streambaby.StreamBabyStream
05/02/09 15:51:02 StreamBabyStream$StreamBabyStreamFactory: uri=background-720.jpg
05/02/09 15:51:02 StreamBabyStream$StreamBabyStreamFactory: uri=com/tivo/hme/bananas/images720/keyboard-top-DELCLRSPC_ABC_SYM.png
05/02/09 15:51:02 StreamBabyStream$StreamBabyStreamFactory: uri=com/tivo/hme/bananas/images720/keyboard-tips.png
05/02/09 15:51:02 StreamBabyStream$StreamBabyStreamFactory: uri=com/tivo/hme/bananas/images720/keyboard-middle-lc.png
05/02/09 15:51:03 StreamBabyStream$StreamBabyStreamFactory: uri=com/tivo/hme/bananas/images720/keyboard-bottom-empty.png
05/02/09 15:51:03 StreamBabyStream$StreamBabyStreamFactory: uri=com/tivo/hme/bananas/images720/keyboard-datafield.png
05/02/09 15:51:03 StreamBabyStream$StreamBabyStreamFactory: uri=com/tivo/hme/bananas/images720/keyboard-focus.png
05/02/09 15:51:03 StreamBabyStream$StreamBabyStreamFactory: uri=com/tivo/hme/bananas/images720/bar.png
05/02/09 15:51:03 StreamBabyStream$StreamBabyStreamFactory: uri=com/tivo/hme/bananas/images720/left.png
05/02/09 15:51:03 StreamBabyStream$StreamBabyStreamFactory: uri=com/tivo/hme/bananas/images720/right.png
05/02/09 15:51:03 StreamBabyStream$StreamBabyStreamFactory: uri=com/tivo/hme/bananas/images720/up.png
05/02/09 15:51:03 RootDirEntry$dirEntryHandler: dirEntry: file:/L:/MP4/
05/02/09 15:51:03 RootDirEntry$dirEntryHandler: dirEntry: file:/I:/Tivo%20Downloads/
05/02/09 15:51:03 HostContext: key=pw value=
05/02/09 15:51:03 HostContext: key=pw value=applicationId=com.unwiredappeal.tivo.streambaby.StreamBabyStream applicationGlobal=false
05/02/09 15:51:03 HostContext: applicationIdStr=com.unwiredappeal.tivo.streambaby.StreamBabyStream applicationGlobal=false
05/02/09 15:51:03 HostContext: applicationIdStr=com.unwiredappeal.tivo.streambaby.StreamBabyStream
05/02/09 15:51:03 HostContext: compKey=6520001803E10C2-and-com.unwiredappeal.tivo.streambaby.StreamBabyStream
05/02/09 15:51:03 HostContext: compKey=6520001803E10C2-and-com.unwiredappeal.tivo.streambaby.StreamBabyStream
05/02/09 15:51:03 RootDirEntry$dirEntryHandler: dirEntry: file:/L:/MP4/
05/02/09 15:51:03 RootDirEntry$dirEntryHandler: dirEntry: file:/I:/Tivo%20Downloads/
05/02/09 15:51:03 StreamBabyStream$StreamBabyStreamFactory: uri=com/tivo/hme/bananas/images720/down.png
05/02/09 15:51:03 StreamBabyStream$StreamBabyStreamFactory: uri=com/tivo/hme/bananas/images720/pageup.png
05/02/09 15:51:03 StreamBabyStream$StreamBabyStreamFactory: uri=com/tivo/hme/bananas/images720/pagedown.png
05/02/09 15:51:03 StreamBabyStream$StreamBabyStreamFactory: uri=com/tivo/hme/bananas/images720/pleasewait.png
05/02/09 15:51:03 StreamBabyStream$StreamBabyStreamFactory: uri=folder.png
05/02/09 15:51:03 SelectionScreen: focusOn entry=null
05/02/09 15:51:05 SelectionScreen: code=6 rawcode=16778246
05/02/09 15:51:06 SelectionScreen: focusOn entry=null
05/02/09 15:51:08 SelectionScreen: code=6 rawcode=16778246
05/02/09 15:51:08 StreamBabyStream$StreamBabyStreamFactory: uri=movie.png
05/02/09 15:51:08 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Big%20Love/Big%20Love%20S1E01.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:08 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:3426346
05/02/09 15:51:08 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: VideoInfo:
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Big%20Love/Big%20Love%20S1E01.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 3426.346 seconds
Video: h264 720x480 48000.0 fps
  PixAspect: 1.0, Aspect: 1.5
Audio: aac 48000HZ 2 channels
05/02/09 15:51:09 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Big Love - 101-Pilot</h1><p>As Bill prepares for the opening of a new addition to his hardware store chain, he receives bad news about his father's health, and also deals with trying to balance the needs of his three wives.</p><p>Bill Paxton, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Ginnifer Goodwin</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:09 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Big%20Love/Big%20Love%20S1E02.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:09 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:3138709
05/02/09 15:51:09 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: VideoInfo:
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Big%20Love/Big%20Love%20S1E02.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 3138.709 seconds
05/02/09 15:51:09 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Big Love - 102-Viagra Blue</h1><p>While Bill seeks protection against the religious compound led by Roman Grant, things heat up between the sister-wives over Margene's overtly sexual behavior. Roman "The Prophet" asks Bill's father to act as a go-between to deliver a message to his son, and the Hendricksons get together for a family dinner with Bill's business partner and his three wives. Meanwhile, Margene pressures Bill about buying her a car and Ben goes out on a date with a girl that seems too mature for him.</p><p>Bill Paxton, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Ginnifer Goodwin</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:09 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Big%20Love/Big%20Love%20S1E03.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:09 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:3352213
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Big%20Love/Big%20Love%20S1E03.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 3352.213 seconds
05/02/09 15:51:09 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Big Love - 103-Home Invasion</h1><p>Bill gets a new home security system, Nicki throws a birthday party, new neighbours move in, and Margene meets her mother-in-law. Meanwhile, there's a break-in in Bill's hardware store.</p><p>Bill Paxton, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Ginnifer Goodwin</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:09 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Big%20Love/Big%20Love%20S1E04.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:09 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:2977457
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Big%20Love/Big%20Love%20S1E04.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 2977.457 seconds
05/02/09 15:51:09 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Big Love - 104-Eclipse</h1><p>Bill goes on a hunting trip with his son Ben, Barb tries to get accredited as a full-time teacher, and shopaholic Nicki realizes she can't pay her credit card bills. Meanwhile, Sarah goes to a house party but ends up needing her friend Heather's help.</p><p>Bill Paxton, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Ginnifer Goodwin</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:09 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Big%20Love/Big%20Love%20S1E05.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:09 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:3388010
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Big%20Love/Big%20Love%20S1E05.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 3388.01 seconds
05/02/09 15:51:09 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Big Love - 105-Affair</h1><p>Nicki suspects that Bill is having an affair and is considering bringing a fourth wife to the family. Margene, feeling alone in the big house, befriends the new neighbor, Pam Martin. Bill goes after Roman and tries to expose him, but polygamy accusations also fly in the Home Plus. Meanwhile, Ben is trying to cope with his arousing sexuality and being a teenager.</p><p>Bill Paxton, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Ginnifer Goodwin</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:09 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Big%20Love/Big%20Love%20S1E06.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:09 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:3086634
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Big%20Love/Big%20Love%20S1E06.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 3086.634 seconds
05/02/09 15:51:09 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Big Love - 106-Roberta's Funeral (f.k.a. Splinter)</h1><p>Bill attends the funeral of Frank's first wife Roberta at Juniper Creek, and strikes a deal with Roman. With Roberta out of the picture, Bill's mother Lois attempts to rise up on the social ladder at the compound, and Barb and Nicki find themselves in a hairy situation at Henrickson Home Plus.</p><p>Bill Paxton, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Ginnifer Goodwin</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:09 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Big%20Love/Big%20Love%20S1E07.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:09 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:3292309
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Big%20Love/Big%20Love%20S1E07.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 3292.309 seconds
05/02/09 15:51:10 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Big Love - 107-Eviction</h1><p>Bill considers running an expensive advertising campaign, Barb finds out about Nicki's secret, and Margie goes to church with Pam, their neighbor. Meanwhile, Sarah brings home a surprise guest, and Ben goes on a trip with his friends.</p><p>Bill Paxton, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Ginnifer Goodwin</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:10 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Big%20Love/Big%20Love%20S1E08.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:10 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:3175402
05/02/09 15:51:10 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: VideoInfo:
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Big%20Love/Big%20Love%20S1E08.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 3175.402 seconds
05/02/09 15:51:10 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Big Love - 108-Easter</h1><p>Bill and Roman's disagreements result in lawsuits from both sides as well as unwanted houseguests from the compound. Sarah learns about her family's history from her grandmother and Joey confides in Barb.</p><p>Bill Paxton, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Ginnifer Goodwin</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:10 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Big%20Love/Big%20Love%20S1E09.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:10 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:3087061
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Big%20Love/Big%20Love%20S1E09.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 3087.061 seconds
05/02/09 15:51:10 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Big Love - 109-A Barbecue for Betty</h1><p>Bill wants to throw a party to celebrate Don's plans of getting a fourth wife but Nicki's massive credit card debt weighs heavily on his mind. Pam's friend attempts to make his moves on Margie, but she is preoccupied with wanting to know more of how she became a part of the Henrickson family.</p><p>Bill Paxton, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Ginnifer Goodwin</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:10 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Big%20Love/Big%20Love%20S1E10.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:10 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:3244181
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Big%20Love/Big%20Love%20S1E10.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 3244.181 seconds
05/02/09 15:51:10 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Big Love - 110-The Baptism (f.k.a. Margene's Baptism)</h1><p>The Henrickson's prepare Teenie's baptism with friction and surprises from Barb's judgmental sister. Bill decides to take preemptive action against Roman with his brother. Margene continues to butt heads with Nicki, and her misfortunes pile up. Ben wants to show his affection to Brynn but is surprised when she demands something more.</p><p>Bill Paxton, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Ginnifer Goodwin</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:10 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Big%20Love/Big%20Love%20S1E11.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:10 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:2927914
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Big%20Love/Big%20Love%20S1E11.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 2927.914 seconds
05/02/09 15:51:10 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Big Love - 111-Where There's a Will</h1><p>Both Bill and Barb get social recognition as Barb is selected as a finalist for a "Mother of the Year" award and Bill is asked to become a member of the Salt Lake City Leadership League. Meanwhile, the sister-wives draw up their wills, and Rhonda gets to know what life outside the compound is like for teenage girls when she hangs out with Sarah and Heather.</p><p>Bill Paxton, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Ginnifer Goodwin</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:10 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Big%20Love/Big%20Love%20S1E12.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:10 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:3279786
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Big%20Love/Big%20Love%20S1E12.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 3279.786 seconds
05/02/09 15:51:10 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Big Love - 112-The Ceremony (f.k.a. A Family Outing)</h1><p>To Roman's surprise, Bill and Joey attend the UEB priesthood council meeting. Alby's visit to Wanda brings out her old habits, which could potentially land Bill in a big trouble. Rhonda uses the acting competition as an excuse to leave the compound but she discovers that her family isn't willing to let her go. Finally, Barb attends the Mother of the Year awards ceremony but not all goes as expected.</p><p>Bill Paxton, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Ginnifer Goodwin</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:10 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Big%20Love/Big%20Love%20S2E01.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:10 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:3294378
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Big%20Love/Big%20Love%20S2E01.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 3294.378 seconds
Video: h264 718x480 48000.0 fps
  PixAspect: 1.0, Aspect: 1.4958333
05/02/09 15:51:10 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Big Love - 201-Damage Control</h1><p>After they're outed as polygamists, Barb decides to leave the family while Bill starts an investigation of who leaked the information. Meanwhile, Sarah attends a support group for ex-Mormons</p><p>Bill Paxton, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Ginnifer Goodwin</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:10 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Big%20Love/Big%20Love%20S2E02.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:10 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:3088490
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Big%20Love/Big%20Love%20S2E02.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 3088.49 seconds
05/02/09 15:51:10 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Big Love - 202-The Writing on the Wall (a.k.a. The Writing)</h1><p>Bill and Don investigate who's responsible for ruining one of the Home Plus advertising signs. Alby gets the police to look into the poisoning case. Meanwhile, Nicki is mad at Bill for his forgetting their anniversary.</p><p>Bill Paxton, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Ginnifer Goodwin</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:10 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Big%20Love/Big%20Love%20S2E03.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:11 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:3136234
05/02/09 15:51:11 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: VideoInfo:
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Big%20Love/Big%20Love%20S2E03.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 3136.234 seconds
05/02/09 15:51:11 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Big Love - 203-Reunion</h1><p>Nicki goes back to the compound for a family reunion, bringing Bill with her, where they find out the extent of Roman's betrayal of their family. Barb is annoyed by Margene and Ben's behavior. Meanwhile, Alby disobeys his father.</p><p>Bill Paxton, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Ginnifer Goodwin</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:11 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Big%20Love/Big%20Love%20S2E04.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:11 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:3366826
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Big%20Love/Big%20Love%20S2E04.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 3366.826 seconds
05/02/09 15:51:11 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Big Love - 204-Rock and a Hard Place (a.k.a. Safe Harbor)</h1><p>Bill and Roman butt heads when Rhonda disappears from the compound. The prosecutor offers Joey a plea bargain in exchange for a confession. Meanwhile, Sarah takes an interest in a boy from her support group.</p><p>Bill Paxton, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Ginnifer Goodwin</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:11 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Big%20Love/Big%20Love%20S2E05.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:11 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:3139797
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Big%20Love/Big%20Love%20S2E05.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 3139.797 seconds
05/02/09 15:51:11 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Big Love - 205-Vision Thing</h1><p>Bill attempts to sign the deal on the video poker devices before Roman. Joey and Wanda are having a rough patch and Joey wants Barb to help them. Meanwhile, Nicki's upset with the Catholic summer school Wayne is attending. Finally, Bill is captivated by a pretty waitress.</p><p>Bill Paxton, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Ginnifer Goodwin</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:11 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Big%20Love/Big%20Love%20S2E06.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:11 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:3418197
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Big%20Love/Big%20Love%20S2E06.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 3418.197 seconds
05/02/09 15:51:11 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Big Love - 206-Dating Game</h1><p>Margene plots to introduce Barb and Nicki to Bill's next potential wife. Meanwhile, journalists take an interest in Rhonda's story.</p><p>Bill Paxton, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Ginnifer Goodwin</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:11 SelectionScreen: focusOn entry=null
05/02/09 15:51:13 SelectionScreen: action=pop
05/02/09 15:51:13 SelectionScreen: focusOn entry=Big Love
05/02/09 15:51:15 SelectionScreen: code=6 rawcode=16778246
05/02/09 15:51:16 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Dexter/Dexter%20S1E01.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:16 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:3182554
05/02/09 15:51:16 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: VideoInfo:
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Dexter/Dexter%20S1E01.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 3182.554 seconds
Video: h264 720x480 23.976023976023978 fps
05/02/09 15:51:16 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Dexter - 101-Pilot</h1><p>Dexter is a forensic expert in blood patterns who works with the Miami Police Department. He is also a serial killer, who kills people that the police can't bring to justice. He has to hide his double life from his sister, his girlfriend and his co-workers. He is intrigued by a killer who has found a way to kill girls without leaving blood behind.</p><p>Michael C. Hall, Julie Benz, Jennifer Carpenter</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:16 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Dexter/Dexter%20S1E02.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:16 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:3277565
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Dexter/Dexter%20S1E02.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 3277.565 seconds
05/02/09 15:51:16 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Dexter - 102-Crocodile</h1><p>Being wrapped up in preparing for his next victim, Dexter, finds out that the Ice Truck Killer is aware of Dexter's dirty little secret.</p><p>Michael C. Hall, Julie Benz, Jennifer Carpenter</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:16 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Dexter/Dexter%20S1E03.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:16 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:3053312
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Dexter/Dexter%20S1E03.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 3053.312 seconds
05/02/09 15:51:16 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Dexter - 103-Popping Cherry</h1><p>Dexter's on the trail of a recently released murderer who plans to kill again when he's sidetracked by the Ice Truck Killer's latest crime - a cut-up hooker found in a hockey ice rink.</p><p>Michael C. Hall, Julie Benz, Jennifer Carpenter</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:16 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Dexter/Dexter%20S1E04.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:16 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:3462792
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Dexter/Dexter%20S1E04.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 3462.792 seconds
05/02/09 15:51:16 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Dexter - 104-Let's Give the Boy a Hand</h1><p>The Ice Truck Killer begins leaving pictures from Dexter's childhood at the crime scenes. Is the killer trying to tell Dexter something about his own past?</p><p>Michael C. Hall, Julie Benz, Jennifer Carpenter</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:16 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Dexter/Dexter%20S1E05.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:16 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:3336124
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Dexter/Dexter%20S1E05.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 3336.124 seconds
05/02/09 15:51:16 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Dexter - 105-Love American Style</h1><p>While the rest of the police department are focused on finding the Ice Truck Killer, Dexter is busy gathering evidence for his next victim. It turns out he will also discover more about relationships, love and how to make a success of it all. In doing so he gets some hilarious advice from unlikely sources and we see the first time that he actually kills two people at one time.</p><p>Michael C. Hall, Julie Benz, Jennifer Carpenter</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:16 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Dexter/Dexter%20S1E06.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:16 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:3171306
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Dexter/Dexter%20S1E06.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 3171.306 seconds
05/02/09 15:51:16 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Dexter - 106-Return to Sender</h1><p>Dexter is called to the scene of the crime at the Castillo junkyard. The Ice Truck Killer has returned Valerie Castillo's body putting Dexter in danger of being caught. A boy is found who witnessed the crime.</p><p>Michael C. Hall, Julie Benz, Jennifer Carpenter</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:16 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Dexter/Dexter%20S1E07.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:17 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:3143974
05/02/09 15:51:17 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: VideoInfo:
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Dexter/Dexter%20S1E07.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 3143.974 seconds
05/02/09 15:51:17 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Dexter - 107-Circle of Friends</h1><p>The police identifies the Ice Truck Killer. However Dexter feels there is something wrong with the suspect. Dexter must also deal with Paul, Rita's recently paroled husband.</p><p>Michael C. Hall, Julie Benz, Jennifer Carpenter</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:17 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Dexter/Dexter%20S1E08.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:17 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:3219264
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Dexter/Dexter%20S1E08.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 3219.264 seconds
05/02/09 15:51:17 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Dexter - 108-Shrink Wrap</h1><p>Dexter suspects rich women's shrink of murder. When he visits the shrink, he is surprised by a dark secret from his past.</p><p>Michael C. Hall, Julie Benz, Jennifer Carpenter</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:17 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Dexter/Dexter%20S1E09.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:17 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:3334831
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Dexter/Dexter%20S1E09.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 3334.831 seconds
05/02/09 15:51:17 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Dexter - 109-Father Knows Best</h1><p>Dexter receives notification that his biological father has recently passed away. Dexter is named as the sole heir of all his possessions including his house. Dexter goes for a weekend away with Rita, Deb, and Rudy.</p><p>Michael C. Hall, Julie Benz, Jennifer Carpenter</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:17 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Dexter/Dexter%20S1E10.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:17 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:3382545
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Dexter/Dexter%20S1E10.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 3382.545 seconds
05/02/09 15:51:17 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Dexter - 110-Seeing Red</h1><p>The Ice Truck Killer is back. He leaves a crime scene that brings back some horrifying repressed memories for Dexter. Paul sues Rita for sole custody of Astor and Cody.</p><p>Michael C. Hall, Julie Benz, Jennifer Carpenter</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:17 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Dexter/Dexter%20S1E11.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:17 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:3235482
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Dexter/Dexter%20S1E11.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 3235.482 seconds
05/02/09 15:51:17 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Dexter - 111-Truth Be Told</h1><p>The Ice Truck Killer puts Dexter in a life changing position when he takes someone close to Dexter hostage. Doakes begins to suspect that Dexter's odd behavior is something darker than he originally thought.</p><p>Michael C. Hall, Julie Benz, Jennifer Carpenter</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:17 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Dexter/Dexter%20S1E12.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:17 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:3385344
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Dexter/Dexter%20S1E12.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 3385.344 seconds
Audio: aac 48000HZ 6 channels
05/02/09 15:51:17 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Dexter - 112-Born Free</h1><p>Dexter follows clues left for him by the Ice-Truck Killer in an attempt to find the hostage.  Paul tries to convince Rita that she and the children are not safe around Dexter.</p><p>Michael C. Hall, Julie Benz, Jennifer Carpenter</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:17 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Dexter/Dexter%20S2E01.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:17 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:3197319
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Dexter/Dexter%20S2E01.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 3197.319 seconds
05/02/09 15:51:17 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Dexter - 201-It's Alive!</h1><p>Things are really beginning to heat up for Dexter: Doakes' suspicions about him are growing, his victims are escaping, and his body dump site has been found. Meanwhile Paul is troubling Rita over the missing shoe and Debra is going through trauma over the Ice Truck killer incident.</p><p>Michael C. Hall, Julie Benz, Jennifer Carpenter</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:17 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Dexter/Dexter%20S2E02.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:17 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:3348261
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Dexter/Dexter%20S2E02.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 3348.261 seconds
05/02/09 15:51:17 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Dexter - 202-Waiting to Exhale</h1><p>Dexter is finding it hard to have closure on killing his brother. There is a new FBI agent to head the "Bay Harbour Butcher" case. Debra is finding it tough to put the past behind her.</p><p>Michael C. Hall, Julie Benz, Jennifer Carpenter</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:17 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Dexter/Dexter%20S2E03.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:18 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:3142250
05/02/09 15:51:18 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: VideoInfo:
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Dexter/Dexter%20S2E03.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 3142.25 seconds
05/02/09 15:51:18 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Dexter - 203-An Inconvenient Lie</h1><p>Dexter sets his sights on a new victim: a murderer so repulsive it seems only fitting that he's a used-car salesman. Dexter's been unable to lie to Rita about his midnight activities, which has her thinking that he's a drug addict. She's threatened to leave him if he doesn't commit to a 12-step program to deal with his supposed addiction. While in this recovery, though, Dexter meets a sexy, mysterious woman named Lila.</p><p>Michael C. Hall, Julie Benz, Jennifer Carpenter</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:18 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Dexter/Dexter%20S2E04.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:18 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:3177340
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Dexter/Dexter%20S2E04.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 3177.34 seconds
05/02/09 15:51:18 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Dexter - 204-See-Through</h1><p>Rita's estranged mother visits and senses something is wrong with Dexter. Masuka thinks he's developed a lead in the Bay Harbor Butcher case, which has Dexter concerned. Angel's interrogation of a witness crosses a line.</p><p>Michael C. Hall, Julie Benz, Jennifer Carpenter</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:18 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Dexter/Dexter%20S2E05.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:18 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:3356519
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Dexter/Dexter%20S2E05.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 3356.519 seconds
05/02/09 15:51:18 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Dexter - 205-The Dark Defender</h1><p>Dexter finds out that the man who killed his mother, right in front of him, is still alive. When he tells this to Lila, she suggests he face the man, as part of his road to addiction recovery. But then as his sponsor she insists on tagging along.</p><p>Michael C. Hall, Julie Benz, Jennifer Carpenter</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:18 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Dexter/Dexter%20S2E06.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:18 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:3214211
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Dexter/Dexter%20S2E06.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 3214.211 seconds
05/02/09 15:51:18 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Dexter - 206-Dex, Lies, and Videotape</h1><p>A copy-cat killer follows the lead of the "Bay Harbor Butcher." Dexter must destroy an incriminating surveillance video.</p><p>Michael C. Hall, Julie Benz, Jennifer Carpenter</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:18 SelectionScreen: focusOn entry=Big Love - 101-Pilot
05/02/09 15:51:21 SelectionScreen: action=pop
05/02/09 15:51:21 SelectionScreen: focusOn entry=Dexter
05/02/09 15:51:23 SelectionScreen: code=6 rawcode=16778246
05/02/09 15:51:23 SelectionScreen: focusOn entry=Dexter - 101-Pilot
05/02/09 15:51:25 SelectionScreen: code=6 rawcode=16778246
05/02/09 15:51:26 VideoModuleHelper: GetVidInfo: file:/L:/MP4/Firefly/Firefly%20E03.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:26 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: vidDur:2635797
05/02/09 15:51:26 FFmpegJavaVideoModule: VideoInfo:
uri: file:/L:/MP4/Firefly/Firefly%20E03.mp4, Container: mp4, Duration: 2635.797 seconds
Video: h264 720x480 59.94005994005994 fps
05/02/09 15:51:26 BaseMetadataModule: <html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body><div id="global"><h1>Firefly - 03-Bushwhacked</h1><p>On a salvage mission aboard a drifting colony ship, the Serenity crew find signs that the crew were killed by the cannabalistic Reavers. They find one survivor, but things take a turn for the worse when an Alliance ship looking for an unspecified Firefly-class ship with brother-and-sister stowaways shows up and takes them in.</p><p>Nathan Fillion, Jewel Staite, Summer Glau</p><p class="genre"></p></div></body></html>
05/02/09 15:51:26 CobraRenderer$3: ParentPanelPref:java.awt.Dimension[width=1002,height=221]
05/02/09 15:51:27 HostContext: key=mpos:file:/L:/MP4/Firefly/Firefly%20E03.mp4 applicationId=com.unwiredappeal.tivo.streambaby.StreamBabyStream applicationGlobal=false
05/02/09 15:51:27 HostContext: applicationIdStr=com.unwiredappeal.tivo.streambaby.StreamBabyStream applicationGlobal=false
05/02/09 15:51:27 HostContext: applicationIdStr=com.unwiredappeal.tivo.streambaby.StreamBabyStream
05/02/09 15:51:27 HostContext: compKey=6520001803E10C2-and-com.unwiredappeal.tivo.streambaby.StreamBabyStream
05/02/09 15:51:27 MP4StreamFactory$1: Processing moov atom...
05/02/09 15:51:27 MP4StreamFactory$1: Format: avc1
05/02/09 15:51:27 MP4StreamFactory$1: Profil: 100
05/02/09 15:51:27 MP4StreamFactory$1: Profile level: 30
05/02/09 15:51:27 MP4StreamFactory$1: Format: mp4a
05/02/09 15:51:27 MP4StreamFactory$1: Format: text
05/02/09 15:51:27 MP4StreamFactory$1: Start sample: 126466048, end: 0
05/02/09 15:51:27 MP4StreamFactory$1: reinterleave turned off. Skipping.
05/02/09 15:51:27 MP4StreamFactory$1: Width: 853, Height: 480
05/02/09 15:51:27 MP4StreamFactory$1: Processing moov atom complete
05/02/09 15:51:30 PlayScreen: action=down
05/02/09 15:51:32 PlayScreen: action=up
05/02/09 15:51:32 PlayScreen: action=right
05/02/09 15:51:33 PlayScreen: action=right
05/02/09 15:51:34 PlayScreen: action=right
05/02/09 15:51:34 PlayScreen: action=right
05/02/09 15:51:35 PlayScreen: action=left
05/02/09 15:51:36 PlayScreen: action=left
05/02/09 15:51:36 PlayScreen: action=down
05/02/09 15:51:37 PlayScreen: code=3 rawcode=16777475
05/02/09 15:51:39 PlayScreen: action=up
05/02/09 15:51:40 PlayScreen: action=up
05/02/09 15:51:42 PlayScreen: code=6 rawcode=16778246
05/02/09 15:51:42 HostContext: key=mpos:file:/L:/MP4/Firefly/Firefly%20E03.mp4 value=0
05/02/09 15:51:42 HostContext: key=mpos:file:/L:/MP4/Firefly/Firefly%20E03.mp4 value=0applicationId=com.unwiredappeal.tivo.streambaby.StreamBabyStream applicationGlobal=false
05/02/09 15:51:42 HostContext: applicationIdStr=com.unwiredappeal.tivo.streambaby.StreamBabyStream applicationGlobal=false
05/02/09 15:51:42 HostContext: applicationIdStr=com.unwiredappeal.tivo.streambaby.StreamBabyStream
05/02/09 15:51:42 HostContext: compKey=6520001803E10C2-and-com.unwiredappeal.tivo.streambaby.StreamBabyStream
05/02/09 15:51:42 HostContext: compKey=6520001803E10C2-and-com.unwiredappeal.tivo.streambaby.StreamBabyStream
05/02/09 15:51:42 ViewScreen: Desc: Firefly E03.mp4
05/02/09 15:51:42 CobraRenderer$3: ParentPanelPref:java.awt.Dimension[width=1132,height=221]
05/02/09 15:51:42 PreviewWindow: pWidth: 1280
05/02/09 15:51:42 PreviewWindow: preview parent=BView[#2940,bounds=0,0,1280x720]
05/02/09 15:51:42 HostContext: key=mpos:file:/L:/MP4/Firefly/Firefly%20E03.mp4 applicationId=com.unwiredappeal.tivo.streambaby.StreamBabyStream applicationGlobal=false
05/02/09 15:51:42 HostContext: applicationIdStr=com.unwiredappeal.tivo.streambaby.StreamBabyStream applicationGlobal=false
05/02/09 15:51:42 HostContext: applicationIdStr=com.unwiredappeal.tivo.streambaby.StreamBabyStream
05/02/09 15:51:42 ViewScreen: goto position: 0, vidlen: 2635797
05/02/09 15:51:42 ViewScreen: Position not in buffer, starting new stream
05/02/09 15:51:42 ViewScreen: Openening stream at position: 0(0 secs)
05/02/09 15:51:42 VideoModuleHelper: quality setting is above quality of video, streaming normally
05/02/09 15:51:42 MP4StreamFactory$1: Processing moov atom...
05/02/09 15:51:42 MP4StreamFactory$1: Format: avc1
05/02/09 15:51:42 MP4StreamFactory$1: Profil: 100
05/02/09 15:51:42 MP4StreamFactory$1: Profile level: 30
05/02/09 15:51:42 MP4StreamFactory$1: Format: mp4a
05/02/09 15:51:42 MP4StreamFactory$1: Format: text
05/02/09 15:51:42 MP4StreamFactory$1: Start sample: 0, end: 0
05/02/09 15:51:43 MP4StreamFactory$1: ChunkDelta: 2181
05/02/09 15:51:43 MP4StreamFactory$1: Continuing reinterleave...
05/02/09 15:53:14 MP4StreamFactory$1: Width: 853, Height: 480
05/02/09 15:53:14 MP4StreamFactory$1: Processing moov atom complete
05/02/09 15:53:14 NamedStream: Registering named stream: 005410a4-dfa6-4d0c-89eb-430da28665f6.stream
05/02/09 15:53:16 Listener: http=HttpRequest /streambaby/005410a4-dfa6-4d0c-89eb-430da28665f6.stream
05/02/09 15:53:16 Listener: path=/streambaby/005410a4-dfa6-4d0c-89eb-430da28665f6.stream uri=/streambaby/
05/02/09 15:53:16 Listener: 
05/02/09 15:53:16 Listener: 192.168.1.111 005410a4-dfa6-4d0c-89eb-430da28665f6.stream HTTP GET - to factory /streambaby/
05/02/09 15:53:16 StreamBabyStream$StreamBabyStreamFactory: uri=005410a4-dfa6-4d0c-89eb-430da28665f6.stream
05/02/09 15:53:16 NamedStream: Getting mapped stream for named stream: 005410a4-dfa6-4d0c-89eb-430da28665f6.stream
05/02/09 15:53:16 NamedStream: Getting mapped stream for named stream: 005410a4-dfa6-4d0c-89eb-430da28665f6.stream
05/02/09 15:53:27 StreamBabyStream$StreamBabyStreamFactory: uri=com/tivo/hme/bananas/images720/shuttlebar_shuttle_top.png
05/02/09 15:53:27 StreamBabyStream$StreamBabyStreamFactory: uri=com/tivo/hme/bananas/images720/shuttlebar.png
05/02/09 15:53:27 StreamBabyStream$StreamBabyStreamFactory: uri=com/tivo/hme/bananas/images720/shuttlebar_shuttle_bottom.png
05/02/09 15:53:27 StreamBabyStream$StreamBabyStreamFactory: uri=com/tivo/hme/bananas/images720/shuttlebar_marker.png
05/02/09 15:53:27 StreamBabyStream$StreamBabyStreamFactory: uri=com/tivo/hme/bananas/images720/shuttlebar_tick.png
05/02/09 15:53:27 StreamBabyStream$StreamBabyStreamFactory: uri=com/tivo/hme/bananas/images720/shuttlebar_mode_play.png
05/02/09 15:53:27 NewStatusBar: state=true
05/02/09 15:53:31 ViewScreen: code=8 rawcode=16784648
05/02/09 15:53:31 ViewScreen: speed=0.0
05/02/09 15:53:31 StreamBabyStream$StreamBabyStreamFactory: uri=com/tivo/hme/bananas/images720/shuttlebar_mode_pause.png
05/02/09 15:53:31 NewStatusBar: state=true
05/02/09 15:53:31 NewStatusBar: state=true
05/02/09 15:53:36 ViewScreen: code=4 rawcode=16777732
05/02/09 15:53:36 HostContext: key=mpos:file:/L:/MP4/Firefly/Firefly%20E03.mp4 value=4287
05/02/09 15:53:36 HostContext: key=mpos:file:/L:/MP4/Firefly/Firefly%20E03.mp4 value=4287applicationId=com.unwiredappeal.tivo.streambaby.StreamBabyStream applicationGlobal=false
05/02/09 15:53:36 HostContext: applicationIdStr=com.unwiredappeal.tivo.streambaby.StreamBabyStream applicationGlobal=false
05/02/09 15:53:36 HostContext: applicationIdStr=com.unwiredappeal.tivo.streambaby.StreamBabyStream
05/02/09 15:53:36 HostContext: compKey=6520001803E10C2-and-com.unwiredappeal.tivo.streambaby.StreamBabyStream
05/02/09 15:53:36 HostContext: compKey=6520001803E10C2-and-com.unwiredappeal.tivo.streambaby.StreamBabyStream
05/02/09 15:53:36 CobraRenderer$3: ParentPanelPref:java.awt.Dimension[width=1002,height=221]
05/02/09 15:53:36 HostContext: key=mpos:file:/L:/MP4/Firefly/Firefly%20E03.mp4 applicationId=com.unwiredappeal.tivo.streambaby.StreamBabyStream applicationGlobal=false
05/02/09 15:53:36 HostContext: applicationIdStr=com.unwiredappeal.tivo.streambaby.StreamBabyStream applicationGlobal=false
05/02/09 15:53:36 HostContext: applicationIdStr=com.unwiredappeal.tivo.streambaby.StreamBabyStream
05/02/09 15:53:36 NewStatusBar: 
05/02/09 15:53:37 NamedStream: DeRegistering named stream: 005410a4-dfa6-4d0c-89eb-430da28665f6.stream
05/02/09 15:53:37 Listener: 
05/02/09 15:53:37 Listener: 192.168.1.111 I/O Exception handling  HTTP GET 005410a4-dfa6-4d0c-89eb-430da28665f6.stream: Connection reset by peer: socket write error
05/02/09 15:53:37 Listener: ctx=HttpRequest /streambaby/005410a4-dfa6-4d0c-89eb-430da28665f6.stream t=java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed
05/02/09 15:53:38 PlayScreen: action=pop
05/02/09 15:53:39 SelectionScreen: focusOn entry=Firefly - 03-Bushwhacked
05/02/09 15:53:39 SelectionScreen: action=pop
05/02/09 15:53:40 SelectionScreen: focusOn entry=Firefly
05/02/09 15:53:40 SelectionScreen: action=pop
05/02/09 15:53:40 SelectionScreen: focusOn entry=MP4 Videos
05/02/09 15:53:41 SelectionScreen: action=pop
05/02/09 15:53:41 Listener: 
05/02/09 15:53:41 Listener: connection to receiver closed
05/02/09 15:53:41 Listener: 
05/02/09 15:53:41 Factory: HME receiver disconnected
05/02/09 15:53:45 Listener: http=HttpRequest /streambaby/icon.png
05/02/09 15:53:45 Listener: path=/streambaby/icon.png uri=/streambaby/
05/02/09 15:53:45 Listener: 
05/02/09 15:53:45 Listener: 192.168.1.111 icon.png HTTP GET - to factory /streambaby/
05/02/09 15:53:45 StreamBabyStream$StreamBabyStreamFactory: uri=icon.png
05/02/09 15:53:51 ShutdownHook: Cleaning up...
Any help is appreciated.

Jason
Series2 540 400GB Seagate DB35 (lifetime)
txporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 04:11 PM   #1106
Yoav

Quote:
Originally Posted by txporter View Post
I don't get the option to push with pytivo. Is this because I actually have it running at the same time already? (I have added tivo.username/password to .ini)
Streambaby and pytivo will happily run alongside each other. It sounds to me like you might not have the latest streambaby downloaded (check the downloads tab.. it should be named -r232 I think). push was only added recently. Fwiw, the push doesn't happen with pytivo by default. It will be done with a push from streambaby (there is a way to set up the options to make the push happen from pyTivo if that's important to you)

Quote:
Second question, what is the normal amount of time that I should expect it to take to start the stream? For a 42min episode (~670mb file) it takes 1.5-2 mins before the video starts. These are all video encoded by Handbrake with the profile that moyekj has in kmttg for SD video. I tried streaming one episode that was double length and it timed out (went to live tv). I feel like I have something set up wrong.
Length of the episode shouldn't matter. It sounds to me like your home network might be too slow... If you download with pytivo, can you watch the moviewhile it's downloading? If not, you need to work on improving your network speed on your home network.

In any case, it shouldn't take more than 10 secs to go from black picture to movie playing in streambaby. Try encoding with a lower bitrate...

Last edited by Yoav : 05-02-2009 at 04:24 PM.
Old 05-02-2009, 05:31 PM   #1107
westside_guy
Annoyingly ephemeral

So here's a reverse question.

If I want streambaby to use pyTivo's push functionality (since streambaby's push is currently a bit wonky), how do I indicate that in streambaby.ini? I tried setting pytivo.ip=127.0.0.1, since they're both on the same machine; but streambaby is still doing the pushing.

I looked through the wiki but pytivo.ip isn't mentioned anywhere.

Thanks!
westside_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 06:34 PM   #1108
mikek2

Using push with Australian Tivo

Hi Guys

I am Australian Tivo user and have been using Streambaby for some time without many problems and I would like to use the new push feature.

Reading through the posts, in order to activate the push, Stream Baby connects to the user's Tivo account at tivo.com using the username and password provided in the streambaby.ini file. The problem is that my tivo account is at tivo.com.au. Is it possible as an option to get Streambaby to log in at tivo.com.au instead (assuming that everything is set up the same at the australian tivo site)?

I tried using the push as is and the push option comes up on my Tivo but then says "push failed" when starting. Not surprisingly, when I look in the log file it says that the username or password are incorrect.

Thanks in advance for any help and thanks for a great program.

Michael
mikek2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 07:11 PM   #1109
wmcbrine
Resistance Useless

No idea if push can work for Aussies... do you guys have TiVoCasts a "Free" category under Video on Demand? Or, in fact, Video on Demand at all?

Edit: "ping: unknown host mind.tivo.com.au". Not promising.

wmcbrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 07:59 PM   #1110
mikek2

Video on Demand has only just become available for us, on Thursday I think. Some of the movies are available for "free" (there's a small free symbol next the movie name). Is that what you mean?

Edit: I'm not sure if this makes a difference or not, or how this compares with the US, but Video on Demand with the Australian Tivo is done through Blockbuster. You need to have a Blockbuster account and then link your Blockbuster account to your Tivo account.

Last edited by mikek2 : 05-02-2009 at 08:08 PM.
mikek2 is offline   Reply With Quote