TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Forum Extras > TiVo Search Feedback - Beta Release (Archive)
TiVo Community

Forum Jump

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 03-29-2009, 04:00 AM   #61
E94Allen

I would like to add "Only in SD" as option since they already have option for HD only in Wishlist. I perfer SD because due to having a limited space (20 hrs in HD space).
Old 04-12-2009, 08:21 PM   #62
nrc
Cracker Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrc View Post
5. When setting up a WishList from a search it would be nice to have an option to specify HD only.
When creating a wishlist from TiVo Search there's now an option an option to record only in HD.

Not entirely square
Old 04-17-2009, 12:02 AM   #63
ciper

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrc View Post
When creating a wishlist from TiVo Search there's now an option an option to record only in HD.
The devil seems to be in the details. The option doesn't work based on resolution but rather if the content was originally shot in HD and flagged that way.

The difference is that a movie shot on film may be displayed in HD but isn't flagged HD and such a wishlist would miss it!
Old 04-20-2009, 02:39 PM   #64
MichaelK

now that i got the 'more info' box with the latest update, and this seems to have taken the place of swival search, and I started playing around a bit. I'm noticing it's not always clear about HD. Specifically I had a season pass for something (this old house). I tried to figure out if the same show on another channel was now in HD. But it wasn't clear to me until i actually set up the second season pass on the HD channel and then checked the info there.

Would like it to be obvious ALL the time what's HD, so it's easier to pick those out.
Old 04-24-2009, 01:17 PM   #65
NJ_HB
TiVo/MCE/PSP

When trying to Record an upcoming program through the Find Program Menu and there is a conflict, TiVo should automatically schedule the next available recording or present a list of the next 'available' showings to make scheduling easier.
Currently if there is a conflict you can only cancel and replace the original recording or do nothing.
Old 04-24-2009, 08:36 PM   #66
MichaelK

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ_HB View Post
When trying to Record an upcoming program through the Find Program Menu and there is a conflict, TiVo should automatically schedule the next available recording or present a list of the next 'available' showings to make scheduling easier.
Currently if there is a conflict you can only cancel and replace the original recording or do nothing.
i'd one up that and have it give a choice like moxi does of which 2 of the 3 programs you want to prioritize- that sounds way cool.
Old 11-15-2009, 06:41 PM   #67
Capmeister

Coming from DirecTV, I'd like if the search kept your current tuner in a window so I can search AND watch at the same time.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:30 PM   #68
MichaelK

boo hiss no way

laughing.

If they were to do that I'd appreciate an option to shut it off. Sometimes I dont want the "noise" of the active tuner in the background. Or worse yet I dont want to see the score of the game that I have recording in the background.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:06 PM   #69
Capmeister

Yeah, I suppose offering it as an OPTION would be nice. But obviously the speed of the thing is the main problem.