TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Help Center
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 02-01-2009, 07:55 AM   #301
joeysmith

brendag4,

this may be a secondary problem that will make this a harder fix if the tivo's are not acquiring dhcp. i'm pretty sure i'd gone thru a guided setup a couple of times with the turbonet with no problem. even had an external wireless device and that worked too. looking back on the thread, there is at least one report that an old drive would work, while one exhibiting the symptoms we are experiencing doesn't.

i've now tried a second router and it didn't acquire an IP on that one either. now i may have to hunt around for a gender bender / null modem to go in via the serial port. i'm weighing that versus pulling the hard drive. as with a few other folks, i don't want to burn hours and hours on this...

update: my bag of tricks was empty (recall a recent de-junking), got a null modem with the right connectors at monoprice.com. fortunately, i still had my serial cable hanging from an old sony directv box. this has to wait a couple of days. last resort is to reformat the drive...

Last edited by joeysmith : 02-01-2009 at 10:57 AM.
joeysmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 03:12 PM   #302
trouser chili

Anyone with a good network capture want to post it? I'd love to look over one. I don't have the equipment to grab one from my own series 1 unfortunetly. I'm currently running an external modem. 1 in 10 success rate with forced calls.
trouser chili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 07:12 PM   #303
ciper

When you say "good network capture" do you mean one that is working? I have just that and it was even sent to TiVo.
ciper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 09:14 PM   #304
bittmann

After switching back to TurboNet so I could get logs for TivoJerry, I'd gone a couple of days without being able to successfully download, so I switched back to dialup and kicked off a manual transfer. First try failed after "Downloading" for a *long* time, next try went through successfully, while completing *very* quickly.

For whatever reason, I seem to be more successful on dialup than on network. Why? Don't know...just know that it happens.

BittMann
bittmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 09:20 PM   #305
dlee0708

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouser chili View Post
Anyone with a good network capture want to post it? I'd love to look over one. I don't have the equipment to grab one from my own series 1 unfortunetly. I'm currently running an external modem. 1 in 10 success rate with forced calls.
I just sent my mom my hub whose Series 1 is having the problem, so hopefully I will have a failed Daily call network capture sometime early this week.
dlee0708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 12:51 AM   #306
brendag4

Joey...
Quote:
this may be a secondary problem that will make this a harder fix if the tivo's are not acquiring dhcp. i'm pretty sure i'd gone thru a guided setup a couple of times with the turbonet with no problem. even had an external wireless device and that worked too. looking back on the thread, there is at least one report that an old drive would work, while one exhibiting the symptoms we are experiencing doesn't.
If you have the same problem as me, you will see that you can get the telnet to work once you get out of Guided Setup. After I got out of Guided Setup, the telnet still did not work. Then I did stuff like rebooting the Tivo, router, etc.. and eventually it started to work. I did not reinstall any files.

My question is.. does Guided Setup always stop telnet from working, or is it only doing it now.. since the other problems of connecting to Tivo that so many people are having? That would require someone who does not have this problem to try to connect to Tivo when they are in Guided Setup and see if it knocks out their telnet.

Quote:
i've now tried a second router and it didn't acquire an IP on that one either. now i may have to hunt around for a gender bender / null modem to go in via the serial port. i'm weighing that versus pulling the hard drive. as with a few other folks, i don't want to burn hours and hours on this...
This sounds like the same problem I had. I did not have to try a different router.

I also tried serial and it did not work either. However, I do not know if serial is enabled on instantcake... and I have never tried to go in serially with the laptop.

About burning hours on it.. well I wish I would have pulled the drive and deleted the /var/logs instantly when this problem started. Then I would not have lost days without the Tivo and TV. I also would not have wasted days worth of time of trying to fix the problem.

The reason I am writing is to let people know that there appears to be no way out of Guided Setup without pulling the drive... I am trying to stop them wasting time like I did. Of course, someone might find a way out that I was not able to.

Quote:
last resort is to reformat the drive...
Why reformat the drive when all you need to do is delete the logs directory?

Also I assume that when you would reformat the drive you would still need to do a Guided Setup.. so you might still be stuck in it even if you formatted the drive. (Although maybe not because maybe there would be no /var/logs on a newly instantcaked drive.)

BrendaG4

Last edited by brendag4 : 02-02-2009 at 12:56 AM. Reason: clarity
brendag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 12:02 PM   #307
joeysmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendag4 View Post

Why reformat the drive when all you need to do is delete the logs directory?

Also I assume that when you would reformat the drive you would still need to do a Guided Setup.. so you might still be stuck in it even if you formatted the drive. (Although maybe not because maybe there would be no /var/logs on a newly instantcaked drive.)

BrendaG4
i was thinking a fresh image would at least acquire a dhcp address. at this point, there's no telling what is causing that particular problem. i had done a clear everything anyway so nothing lost. i will try and tty into it first to at least try and see if clearing /var/log will help. may also try the svclog.upload sub dir trick...
Old 02-03-2009, 08:48 AM   #308
dbtom

My S1 has been having trouble dialing in (using a regular Verizon phone line ). My most recent problem is that it said my last successful call was 1/29 but last call attempt was 8/6 and next scheduled call was 8/7. I called Tivo and they said I had call data until August 2011 and that I should call Phillips. I hope they offer some type of upgrade offer soon.
dbtom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:02 AM   #309
BobCamp1

Sigh. I need to repeat guided setup soon as I now get local channels via DirecTV instead of OTA. Has anyone successfully completed a guided setup, and how many phone calls did it take?
BobCamp1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 12:31 PM   #310
joeysmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobCamp1 View Post
Sigh. I need to repeat guided setup soon as I now get local channels via DirecTV instead of OTA. Has anyone successfully completed a guided setup, and how many phone calls did it take?
I would suggest waiting until this is all settled. You could get trapped in guided setup with none of the downloads completing.
Old 02-03-2009, 02:52 PM   #311
samro

After three weeks of unsuccessful daily calls and forced calls, I was shocked to discover my S1 downloaded successfully program guide data during an early morning daily call. Fix or fluke? I'm betting fluke but hoping fix.
samro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 03:04 PM   #312
dbranco

Quote:
Originally Posted by samro View Post
After three weeks of unsuccessful daily calls and forced calls, I was shocked to discover my S1 downloaded successfully program guide data during an early morning daily call. Fix or fluke? I'm betting fluke but hoping fix.
I've had intermittent successes as well; about 1 out of 5 forced calls go without a hitch. Others take 6-10 failed attempts before it completes.
dbranco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:12 PM   #313
kahuja100

S1 series service unavailable

i also moved my series 1 to a new room, and am stuck in guided setup, call failed . Service unavailable, seems to be on Tivo's end, sometimes i get call interrupted.....

called tivo today, and "customer service " agent said my series 1 was archaic and the programming was old and sometimes just doesnt work and she had no idea how to fix it, when i complained about having a lifetime subscription she stated that i have got more than my monies worth since it is 8 years old, and since it is a computer typical life is 5 years.

if TIVO is not going to support series 1 anymore than they to compensate those that supported them in their early days before everyone had a DVR.

not sure what to do, advice to all if you have it working dont move it or unplug it, bc you may be stuck in guided setup!

if any series 1 gets through please advise!

Kristina

UPDATE: after trying to set up for more than a week, calling TIVO today and sending two emails to TIVO today regarding their rude service agent, miraculously my call went thru..........coincidence?

Last edited by kahuja100 : 02-03-2009 at 09:54 PM.
kahuja100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 11:16 PM   #314
mec1991
Cranky old coot

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahuja100 View Post
i also moved my series 1 to a new room, and am stuck in guided setup, call failed . Service unavailable, seems to be on Tivo's end, sometimes i get call interrupted.....

called tivo today, and "customer service " agent said my series 1 was archaic and the programming was old and sometimes just doesnt work and she had no idea how to fix it, when i complained about having a lifetime subscription she stated that i have got more than my monies worth since it is 8 years old, and since it is a computer typical life is 5 years.

if TIVO is not going to support series 1 anymore than they to compensate those that supported them in their early days before everyone had a DVR.

not sure what to do, advice to all if you have it working dont move it or unplug it, bc you may be stuck in guided setup!

if any series 1 gets through please advise!

Kristina

UPDATE: after trying to set up for more than a week, calling TIVO today and sending two emails to TIVO today regarding their rude service agent, miraculously my call went thru..........coincidence?
No offense intended, but I'm calling BS on this post.
mec1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:30 AM   #315
joeysmith

i'm still in guided setup hell. i tried yesterday, dialup to multiple pops in different areacodes (dhcp still not working), all failed. interestingly only one of the pops would connect and get through first step - all the others failed with service unavailable. i'm in NJ, perhaps some areas have better chances of success than others? i'm hoping my null modem adapter comes in the mail today so i can try to tty into the box and clear /var/logs...
Old 02-04-2009, 08:59 AM   #316
dbtom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mec1991 View Post
No offense intended, but I'm calling BS on this post.

I'm not sure what part of the post you were calling BS on, but I got a very similar customer support response. Something to the effect of "these old units just don't work right sometimes... they are so old." This seems to be some server side issue so I got pretty annoyed.
dbtom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:19 AM   #317
data_raider

Dial in problem.

I have been watching this thread for sometime now and have decided join and to chime in as well. Count me in with the dial in issues as well. I have a Phillips Series 1 that is about 9 years old with life time serve as well. I was without program data for about a week. This started for about the December time frame. Calls have been intermittent at best with all symptoms listed. Finally got a call in to change dial number. Changed number and test call finally worked. Forced call worked last night after 2 tries. I bought an external modem to try as I was thinking that the modem went bad again. Just wanted to add my issue as well. Thanks to all.
data_raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:18 AM   #318
dfeldmanmt

Dial in difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbranco View Post
I've had intermittent successes as well; about 1 out of 5 forced calls go without a hitch. Others take 6-10 failed attempts before it completes.
I have the same symptoms reported by majority:

Download failures began in first week of Dec 2008
I have Sony Ser1 with internal modem, replaced by weaknees in 2003
Two HDDs replaced
Failure report seems random variation amongst ..interrupt...service unavailable etc
After 5-10 forced calls, usually get through
The problem seems as others report technically; if it goes slow it will fail with timeout

I control the TIVO with keystroke emulation from home auto system, I'm going to schedule more attempts overnight.

DON (Montana)
Old 02-04-2009, 10:23 AM   #319
mec1991
Cranky old coot

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbtom View Post
I'm not sure what part of the post you were calling BS on,
Pretty much all of it.

I will take your word about the CSR's line, but no one would stay my employee if he put down the company's product, older model or not.

I would love to know who she emailed at the company itself as she did not mention emailing anyone of the great guys from there who post here.

The sentence about being compensated for being a long time subscriber; I guess she wants a free HD model as replacement?

The snotty attitude of her last sentence.

Notice she did not say she redid GS because the other room did not have a cable box (or whatever), just that she moved the box. Anyone with a TiVo knows you don't have to redo GS just because the box is physically moved.

Warning others not to move or unplug their TiVo. What does either of those have to do with the problem this thread is about?

First time poster (under this user name, anyway).

Like I said, pretty much all of it.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:33 AM   #320
mec1991
Cranky old coot

I think they may be doing something

Came back earlier than expected yesterday to find a no dial tone error so I checked the connection and all seemed fine.

Between last night and this morning I have placed 7 phone calls.

6 have succeeded, only the second one failed.

Of those 6, 5 have downloaded data and then loaded it. Only one call went straight through to succeeded without going through the loading phase.

Of those 5, one was a lengthy download (6 or 7 days worth of data). The other 4 were fairly quick both in the actual download and in the loading phase.

SWAG on my part, but I am thinking they are close to a fix.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:36 AM   #321
jeffw_00

I shut off line-in-use detection and that appears to help.

Maybe the ISP changed modems (or they changed to a cheaper ISP)
jeffw_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:55 AM   #322
mec1991
Cranky old coot

Calls 8, 9, and 10 have completed successfully with brief downloads and brief loading data times.

I wish I knew if this was a test on their part or if they are repeatedly (due to my forced calls) sending me a software fix of some sort. I guess I will reboot and see what happens afterwards. I checked the system information screen multiple times but there is no pending restart message.

I suppose a reboot will not mess anything up. Just as long as I do not move the box into a different room I should be okay.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:14 AM   #323
mec1991
Cranky old coot

Post reboot success

No change in my software number so I guess I was wrong about getting a software update but calls 11, 12, 13, and 14 have all completed successfully.

Has anyone else had repeated success today? This just might be fixed.
Old 02-04-2009, 01:29 PM   #324
badcrc
Thread Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffw_00 View Post
I shut off line-in-use detection and that appears to help.

Maybe the ISP changed modems (or they changed to a cheaper ISP)
Strange, I turned that on and it seemed to help...I had it off before this problem. I haven't checked if my daily calls are working normally today.
Old 02-04-2009, 02:15 PM   #325
mec1991
Cranky old coot

3 more successes in a row

I guess I am the only person off work today with nothing better to do than force calls on my TiVo.

Calls 15, 16, and 17 all worked perfectly.

16 out of 17 calls have succeeded since last night. I'm no statistics expert, but I'm pretty much ready to call this issue fixed, at least for POTS users.

Have any of you network users had any luck today? I wish you all the best, especially those of you stuck in guided setup. If not, switch over to dial up if you can and see if that will go through for you.
Old 02-04-2009, 02:41 PM   #326
samro

My daily calls worked correctly the past three days after three weeks of nothing. I'm still not totally convinced that the problems are fixed because I've had success in the past only to find myself, once again, without program guide data because of failed calls.
samro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 02:44 PM   #327
jeffw_00

Quote:
I guess I am the only person off work today with nothing better to do than force calls on my TiVo.
Yup - sounds about right 8-}
jeffw_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 02:46 PM   #328
joeysmith

Quote:

Calls 15, 16, and 17 all worked perfectly.

16 out of 17 calls have succeeded since last night. I'm no statistics expert, but I'm pretty much ready to call this issue fixed, at least for POTS users.

Have any of you network users had any luck today? I wish you all the best, especially those of you stuck in guided setup. If not, switch over to dial up if you can and see if that will go through for you.
Well I have dialup so I can at least try that later tonight. I don't know how my turbonet will fix itself without an IP address. Maybe I should turn it back to the way it was? I had to turn it sideways so I had easy access to the back ports
Old 02-04-2009, 05:36 PM   #329
mec1991
Cranky old coot

POTS still working here

Calls 18, 19, + 20 all successful with # 19 downloading the new day's guide data.

I think this really is fixed.

But I hope others will chime in this evening with similar results. Good luck to all.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:48 PM   #330
bittmann

OK, I'm not seeing a "fix" yet, at least as of this afternoon (2009/02/04).

I fired up a log-time-formatter and ran it over my logs.

From my TiVo logs: Automatic call over TurboNet at ~1:40-something PM CST failed.

Code:
Feb  4 13:51:34 (none) comm[129]: CommUtil: connection to host 204.176.49.2, port 80, err 0x0 
Feb  4 13:51:34 (none) comm[129]: Uploading HTTP Header for modLog of /var/log/svclog: POST /tivo-service/mlog.cgi HTTP/1.0^M Content-Length: 2342^M ^M 
Feb  4 13:54:31 (none) comm[129]: XferRqst timeout waiting to read
Feb  4 13:56:42 (none) comm[129]: drainGetPostQ: doXfer failed err=65535 (0xffff)
So, I started a continual ping to the TiVo server to determine that the network was up and responsive (that there are no routing or networking issues). The ping worked fine. Then I started to kick of daily calls:

Forcing a call at ~7:44PM CST - transferred a few packets, then failed "Service unavailable"

Code:
Feb 04 19:45:34 (none) comm[129]: CommUtil: connection to host 204.176.49.2, port 80, err 0x0 
Feb 04 19:45:34 (none) comm[129]: Uploading HTTP Header for modLog of /var/log/svclog: POST /tivo-service/mlog.cgi HTTP/1.0^M Content-Length: 2694^M ^M 
Feb 04 19:48:31 (none) comm[129]: XferRqst timeout waiting to read
Feb 04 19:50:43 (none) comm[129]: drainGetPostQ: doXfer failed err=65535 (0xffff)
Forced another at ~7:52PM CST - again, transferred a few packets, then failed "service unavailable"

Code:
Feb 04 19:53:59 (none) comm[129]: CommUtil: connection to host 204.176.49.2, port 80, err 0x0 
Feb 04 19:53:59 (none) comm[129]: Uploading HTTP Header for modLog of /var/log/svclog: POST /tivo-service/mlog.cgi HTTP/1.0^M Content-Length: 3046^M ^M 
Feb 04 19:54:25 (none) WatchdogAction[128]: WatchdogAction::Trigger: callActive for 900 interval-secs
Feb 04 19:56:55 (none) comm[129]: XferRqst timeout waiting to read
Feb 04 19:59:09 (none) comm[129]: drainGetPostQ: doXfer failed err=65535 (0xffff)
8PM - forced another call. Ping still going fine. Failed "service unavailable".

Code:
Feb 04 20:01:44 (none) comm[129]: CommUtil: connection to host 204.176.49.2, port 80, err 0x0 
Feb 04 20:01:44 (none) comm[129]: Uploading HTTP Header for modLog of /var/log/svclog: POST /tivo-service/mlog.cgi HTTP/1.0^M Content-Length: 3398^M ^M 
Feb 04 20:04:41 (none) comm[129]: XferRqst timeout waiting to read
Feb 04 20:07:20 (none) comm[129]: drainGetPostQ: doXfer failed err=65535 (0xffff)
8:08 - another call. "Service Unavailable".

Code:
Feb 04 20:09:59 (none) comm[129]: CommUtil: connection to host 204.176.49.2, port 80, err 0x0 
Feb 04 20:09:59 (none) comm[129]: Uploading HTTP Header for modLog of /var/log/svclog: POST /tivo-service/mlog.cgi HTTP/1.0^M Content-Length: 3750^M ^M 
Feb 04 20:12:56 (none) comm[129]: XferRqst timeout waiting to read
Feb 04 20:15:15 (none) comm[129]: drainGetPostQ: doXfer failed err=65535 (0xffff)
8:15 - again. Hey -- a little data actually transferred this time. Not a lot...but some. Still, though, failure with "Service unavailable", but a *little* progress...

Code:
Feb 04 20:19:02 (none) comm[129]: CommUtil: connection to host 204.176.49.2, port 80, err 0x0 
Feb 04 20:19:02 (none) comm[129]: Uploading HTTP Header for modLog of /var/log/svclog: POST /tivo-service/mlog.cgi HTTP/1.0^M Content-Length: 4102^M ^M 
Feb 04 20:19:02 (none) comm[129]: read HTTP Header: HTTP/1.1 200 OK^M Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 02:19:01 GMT^M Server: Apache^M Connection: close^M Content-Type: text/plain
Feb 04 20:19:02 (none) comm[129]: SvcLogRqst::verify: enter
Feb 04 20:19:02 (none) comm[129]: SvcLogRqst::verify: unlink(/var/log/svclog.upload)ed (status = 0)
Feb 04 20:19:02 (none) comm[129]: couldn't stat input file, reason = No such file or directory
Feb 04 20:19:02 (none) comm[129]: NetAgent::doXfer: open failed on Rqst : No such file or directory
Feb 04 20:19:02 (none) comm[129]: drainGetPostQ: doXfer failed err=65535 (0xffff)
Feb 04 20:19:02 (none) comm[129]: Xfer Performance Log says errors are Ok!
Feb 04 20:19:02 (none) comm[129]: CommUtil: connection to host 204.176.49.2, port 80, err 0x0 
Feb 04 20:19:02 (none) comm[129]: read 393 bytes of upload data for FourOneOneRqst
Feb 04 20:19:02 (none) comm[129]: read 8095 bytes of upload data for HServerRqst
Feb 04 20:19:02 (none) comm[129]: read 2587 bytes of upload data for HServerRqst
Feb 04 20:21:59 (none) comm[129]: XferRqst timeout waiting to read
Feb 04 20:24:13 (none) comm[129]: drainGetPostQ: doXfer failed err=65535 (0xffff)
8:27, did another transfer. Holy cow -- data transfer! Went past "connecting" and on to "downloading". Still didn't finish, though.

Code:
Feb 04 20:27:49 (none) comm[129]: CommUtil: connection to host 204.176.49.2, port 80, err 0x0 
Feb 04 20:27:49 (none) comm[129]: Uploading HTTP Header for modLog of /var/log/svclog: POST /tivo-service/mlog.cgi HTTP/1.0^M Content-Length: 352^M ^M 
Feb 04 20:27:49 (none) comm[129]: read HTTP Header: HTTP/1.1 200 OK^M Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 02:27:48 GMT^M Server: Apache^M Connection: close^M Content-Type: text/plain
Feb 04 20:27:49 (none) comm[129]: SvcLogRqst::verify: enter
Feb 04 20:27:49 (none) comm[129]: SvcLogRqst::verify: unlink(/var/log/svclog.upload)ed (status = 0)
Feb 04 20:27:49 (none) comm[129]: couldn't stat input file, reason = No such file or directory
Feb 04 20:27:49 (none) comm[129]: NetAgent::doXfer: open failed on Rqst : No such file or directory
Feb 04 20:27:49 (none) comm[129]: drainGetPostQ: doXfer failed err=65535 (0xffff)
Feb 04 20:27:49 (none) comm[129]: Xfer Performance Log says errors are Ok!
Feb 04 20:27:49 (none) comm[129]: CommUtil: connection to host 204.176.49.2, port 80, err 0x0 
Feb 04 20:27:49 (none) comm[129]: read 393 bytes of upload data for FourOneOneRqst
Feb 04 20:27:50 (none) comm[129]: CommUtil: connection to host 204.176.49.2, port 80, err 0x0 
Feb 04 20:27:50 (none) comm[129]: read 8095 bytes of upload data for HServerRqst
Feb 04 20:27:50 (none) comm[129]: read 2587 bytes of upload data for HServerRqst
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]: HTTP header: HTTP/1.1 200 OK^M 
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]: HTTP header: Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 02:27:49 GMT^M 
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]: HTTP header: Server: Apache^M 
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]: HTTP header: Content-Length: 58^M 
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]: HTTP header: Connection: close^M 
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]: HTTP header: Content-Type: text/plain^M 
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]: HTTP header: ^M 
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]:    Start TCD411Resp =====================
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]:             errMsg: 
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]:        areaCodeObj: OK
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]:       tollFreeAuth: 0
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]:        tollFreeNum: 
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]:      End TCD411Resp =====================
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]: current AreaCode object is OK
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]: HServerRqst::evaluate starting
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]: HTTP header: HTTP/1.1 200 OK^M 
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]: HTTP header: Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 02:27:49 GMT^M 
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]: HTTP header: Server: Apache^M 
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]: HTTP header: Connection: close^M 
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]: HTTP header: Content-Type: text/plain^M 
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]: HTTP header: ^M 
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]:      Start SvrResp =====================
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]:        errMessage: 
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]:           version: 3
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]:              code: 1
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]:      softwareList: &http://204.176.49.36:8080/dynamic/PG/KS/PG-KS15550-d2-p14279-t2.snow.bnd?chksum=0xF6DEE85F2F8884A0C7EBB063751EC8484FC777EA&event=5|&http://204.176.49.36:8080/content/14280-1-1/Showcase/warner_Friday_the_13th_TiVo718618/SC-warner_Friday_
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]: the_13th_TiVo718618-e14294-r14280-v6.slice.gz?chksum=0x019D6779BEAC7DBA01DEDA0371EF3BEF8291FDE1&event=11|&http://204.176.49.36:8080/content/14280-1-1/Showcase/warner_Hes_Just_Not_That_Into_You_TiVo718576/SC-warner_Hes_Just_Not_That_Into_You_TiVo718576-e142
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]: 86-r14273-v6.slice.gz?chksum=0xA36C8ACB2CFFFCD643E99EE197A21F2735B2CEB4&event=11|&http://204.176.49.36:8080/static/RM/RM-cleanTvShowGenre.runme?noload|&http://204.176.49.36:8080/static/RM/RM-cleanTvShowGenre.runme.sig?noload|&http://204.176.49.36:8080/stat
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]: ic/RM/RM-cleanThumb.runme?noload|&http://204.176.49.36:8080/static/RM/RM-cleanThumb.runme.sig?noload|&http://204.176.49.36:8080/static/RM/RM-resendCommMercLogs.runme?noload|&http://204.176.49.36:8080/static/RM/RM-resendCommMercLogs.runme.sig?noload|
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]:    backChannelPrv: NONE
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]:    backChannelPub: NONE
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]:    backChannelLog: NONE
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]:  backChannelThumb: NONE
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]:       timeService: /bin/ntpdate -b  204.176.49.10 204.176.49.11 204.176.49.12
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]:    sequenceCookie: 12345678
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]:     inventoryFile: KS15550-14279-t2|ids=us
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]:    noPrivBackhaul: -1
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]:      serviceState: 5
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]:   stateExpiration: 0
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]:      swSystemName: 3.0-01-1-000
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]:          infoCode: 000
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]:        tcdMessage: 
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]:    globalMessages: 
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]:         keyServer: http://204.176.49.7:80/keydist.cgi?CALLTYPE=1
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]:     forceBackhaul: 0
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]:   publicLogFilter: D15[@]813
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]:       dbLoadOrder: PG.*
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]:       regen_token: 0
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]:  backhaul_data_on: 0
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]:  personal_data_on: 0
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]:     dataGroupList: BS_standard,BS_standard_002,CP_Standard,CR_090128 TIV90129 ION,CR_090128 TVP90129 ION,CR_090204 TIV90205 ION,CR_090204 TVP90205 ION,CR_090211 TIV90212 ION,CR_090211 TVP90212 ION,CR_SnowyZoe,CR_Standard,DC_Standard,DG_sa1_PLTpromo,DG_sa1_
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]: lifetime,DG_sa1_small,DG_standard,MI_Standard,SC_domino_0808dominos,SC_life_0803lifelock,SC_lockarda_0812esurance,SF_IntersilDownload,SF_SerialLogging,SI_TvSec,SW_released
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]:       caprqst_url: 
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]:           timeout: 
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]: evaluateKeyServer: keyServer = http://204.176.49.7:80/keydist.cgi?CALLTYPE=1
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]: evaluateCapRqstUrl: url = 
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]: Evaluate back channel prv: /var/log/tivoLog.prv.gz.bfg
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]: No URL for backhaul (NONE) for /var/log/tivoLog.prv.gz.bfg
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]: Evaluate back channel thumb: /var/persist/thumbslog.log.gz.bfg
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]: No URL for backhaul (NONE) for /var/persist/thumbslog.log.gz.bfg
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]: No change to force backhaul setting
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]: Evaluate back channel log: /var/tmp/syslog.gz
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]: No URL for backhaul (NONE) for /var/tmp/syslog.gz
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]: CallStatusReporter: Phase: Set_Clock, Status In Progress
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]: CallStatusReporter: sending message "ST|35"
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]: Setting clock.  Command = "/bin/ntpdate -b  204.176.49.10 204.176.49.11 204.176.49.12"
Feb 04 20:27:53 (none) comm[129]: About to execute: /bin/ntpdate  -b 204.176.49.10 204.176.49.11 204.176.49.12 2>&1
Feb 04 20:27:54 (none) comm[129]: Command succeeded
Feb 04 20:27:54 (none) comm[129]: PartialDownload: Looking for /var/packages/PG-KS15550-d2-p14279-t2.snow.bnd w/chksum= 0xF6DEE85F2F8884A0C7EBB063751EC8484FC777EA
Feb 04 20:27:54 (none) comm[129]: HServerRqst: enqueue to GetQ, URL:&http://204.176.49.36:8080/dynamic/PG/KS/PG-KS15550-d2-p14279-t2.snow.bnd snowbl:
Feb 04 20:27:54 (none) comm[129]: PartialDownload: Looking for /var/packages/SC-warner_Friday_the_13th_TiVo718618-e14294-r14280-v6.slice.gz w/chksum= 0x019D6779BEAC7DBA01DEDA0371EF3BEF8291FDE1
Feb 04 20:27:54 (none) comm[129]: HServerRqst: enqueue to GetQ, URL:&http://204.176.49.36:8080/content/14280-1-1/Showcase/warner_Friday_the_13th_TiVo718618/SC-warner_Friday_the_13th_TiVo718618-e14294-r14280-v6.slice.gz snowbl:
Feb 04 20:27:54 (none) comm[129]: PartialDownload: Looking for /var/packages/SC-warner_Hes_Just_Not_That_Into_You_TiVo718576-e14286-r14273-v6.slice.gz w/chksum= 0xA36C8ACB2CFFFCD643E99EE197A21F2735B2CEB4
Feb 04 20:27:54 (none) comm[129]: HServerRqst: enqueue to GetQ, URL:&http://204.176.49.36:8080/content/14280-1-1/Showcase/warner_Hes_Just_Not_That_Into_You_TiVo718576/SC-warner_Hes_Just_Not_That_Into_You_TiVo718576-e14286-r14273-v6.slice.gz snowbl:
Feb 04 20:27:54 (none) comm[129]: PartialDownload: Looking for /var/packages/RM-cleanTvShowGenre.runme w/chksum= 
Feb 04 20:27:54 (none) comm[129]: HServerRqst: enqueue to GetQ, URL:&http://204.176.49.36:8080/static/RM/RM-cleanTvShowGenre.runme snowbl:
Feb 04 20:27:54 (none) comm[129]: PartialDownload: Looking for /var/packages/RM-cleanTvShowGenre.runme.sig w/chksum= 
Feb 04 20:27:54 (none) comm[129]: HServerRqst: enqueue to GetQ, URL:&http://204.176.49.36:8080/static/RM/RM-cleanTvShowGenre.runme.sig snowbl:
Feb 04 20:27:54 (none) comm[129]: PartialDownload: Looking for /var/packages/RM-cleanThumb.runme w/chksum= 
Feb 04 20:27:54 (none) comm[129]: HServerRqst: enqueue to GetQ, URL:&http://204.176.49.36:8080/static/RM/RM-cleanThumb.runme snowbl:
Feb 04 20:27:54 (none) comm[129]: PartialDownload: Looking for /var/packages/RM-cleanThumb.runme.sig w/chksum= 
Feb 04 20:27:54 (none) comm[129]: HServerRqst: enqueue to GetQ, URL:&http://204.176.49.36:8080/static/RM/RM-cleanThumb.runme.sig snowbl:
Feb 04 20:27:54 (none) comm[129]: PartialDownload: Looking for /var/packages/RM-resendCommMercLogs.runme w/chksum= 
Feb 04 20:27:54 (none) comm[129]: HServerRqst: enqueue to GetQ, URL:&http://204.176.49.36:8080/static/RM/RM-resendCommMercLogs.runme snowbl:
Feb 04 20:27:54 (none) comm[129]: PartialDownload: Looking for /var/packages/RM-resendCommMercLogs.runme.sig w/chksum= 
Feb 04 20:27:54 (none) comm[129]: HServerRqst: enqueue to GetQ, URL:&http://204.176.49.36:8080/static/RM/RM-resendCommMercLogs.runme.sig snowbl:
Feb 04 20:27:54 (none) comm[129]: HServerRqst::evaluate done, err = 0x0
Feb 04 20:27:54 (none) comm[129]: CallStatusReporter: Phase: Account_Status, Status In Progress
Feb 04 20:27:54 (none) comm[129]: CallStatusReporter: sending message "ST|34"
Feb 04 20:27:54 (none) comm[129]: CommUtil: connection to host 204.176.49.7, port 80, err 0x0 
Feb 04 20:27:54 (none) comm[129]: Uploading HTTP Header for KeyServer of KeyServerData: POST /keydist.cgi?CALLTYPE=1 HTTP/1.0^M TCD_ID: 002000020295BAF^M CALL_ID: 1233800818^M Content-Length: 903^M ^M 
Feb 04 20:27:54 (none) comm[129]: read 903 bytes of upload data for KeyServer
Feb 04 20:27:55 (none) comm[129]: read HTTP Header: HTTP/1.1 200 OK^M Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 02:27:54 GMT^M Server: Apache^M Content-Length: 4^M Connection: close^M Content-Type: text/plain
Feb 04 20:27:55 (none) comm[129]: CallStatusReporter: Phase: Download, Status In Progress
Feb 04 20:27:55 (none) comm[129]: CallStatusReporter: sending message "DL|38"
Feb 04 20:27:55 (none) comm[129]: CommUtil: connection to host 204.176.49.36, port 8080, err 0x0 
Feb 04 20:27:55 (none) comm[129]: Uploading HTTP Header for HttpGet of /var/packages/PG-KS15550-d2-p14279-t2.snow.bnd: GET /dynamic/PG/KS/PG-KS15550-d2-p14279-t2.snow.bnd HTTP/1.0 ^M IDB_CENTERID: 002000020295BAF^M TCD_ID: 002000020295BAF^M CALL_ID: 1233800818^M Connection: KeepAlive^M ^M 
Feb 04 20:27:55 (none) comm[129]: read HTTP Header: HTTP/1.1 200 OK^M Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 02:27:55 GMT^M Server: Apache^M Last-Modified: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 02:27:52 GMT^M ETag: "24006b-34a00-a6b2fa00"^M Accept-Ranges: bytes^M Content-Length: 215552^M Connection: close^M Content-Type: text/plain
Feb 04 20:27:58 (none) comm[129]: Received all 215552 bytes for /var/packages/PG-KS15550-d2-p14279-t2.snow.bnd
Feb 04 20:27:58 (none) comm[129]: CallStatusReporter: UpdateSubphase repeated phase info...skip update
Feb 04 20:27:58 (none) comm[129]: CommUtil: connection to host 204.176.49.36, port 8080, err 0x0 
Feb 04 20:27:58 (none) comm[129]: Uploading HTTP Header for HttpGet of /var/packages/SC-warner_Friday_the_13th_TiVo718618-e14294-r14280-v6.slice.gz: GET /content/14280-1-1/Showcase/warner_Friday_the_13th_TiVo718618/SC-warner_Friday_the_13th_TiVo718618-e14294-r14280-v6.slice.gz HTTP/1.0 ^M I
Feb 04 20:27:58 (none) comm[129]: DB_CENTERID: 002000020295BAF^M TCD_ID: 002000020295BAF^M CALL_ID: 1233800818^M Connection: KeepAlive^M ^M 
Feb 04 20:27:58 (none) comm[129]: read HTTP Header: HTTP/1.1 200 OK^M Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 02:27:58 GMT^M Server: Apache^M Last-Modified: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 01:16:31 GMT^M ETag: "240023-6583-a78819c0"^M Accept-Ranges: bytes^M Content-Length: 25987^M Connection: close^M Content-Type: text/plain
Feb 04 20:27:59 (none) comm[129]: Received all 25987 bytes for /var/packages/SC-warner_Friday_the_13th_TiVo718618-e14294-r14280-v6.slice.gz
Feb 04 20:27:59 (none) comm[129]: CallStatusReporter: UpdateSubphase repeated phase info...skip update
Feb 04 20:27:59 (none) comm[129]: CommUtil: connection to host 204.176.49.36, port 8080, err 0x0 
Feb 04 20:27:59 (none) comm[129]: Uploading HTTP Header for HttpGet of /var/packages/SC-warner_Hes_Just_Not_That_Into_You_TiVo718576-e14286-r14273-v6.slice.gz: GET /content/14280-1-1/Showcase/warner_Hes_Just_Not_That_Into_You_TiVo718576/SC-warner_Hes_Just_Not_That_Into_You_TiVo718576-e1428
Feb 04 20:27:59 (none) comm[129]: 6-r14273-v6.slice.gz HTTP/1.0 ^M IDB_CENTERID: 002000020295BAF^M TCD_ID: 002000020295BAF^M CALL_ID: 1233800818^M Connection: KeepAlive^M ^M 
Feb 04 20:27:59 (none) comm[129]: read HTTP Header: HTTP/1.1 200 OK^M Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 02:27:59 GMT^M Server: Apache^M Last-Modified: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 01:16:30 GMT^M ETag: "23c2ee-9665-a778d780"^M Accept-Ranges: bytes^M Content-Length: 38501^M Connection: close^M Content-Type: text/plain
Feb 04 20:28:00 (none) comm[129]: Received all 38501 bytes for /var/packages/SC-warner_Hes_Just_Not_That_Into_You_TiVo718576-e14286-r14273-v6.slice.gz
Feb 04 20:28:00 (none) comm[129]: CallStatusReporter: UpdateSubphase repeated phase info...skip update
Feb 04 20:28:00 (none) comm[129]: CommUtil: connection to host 204.176.49.36, port 8080, err 0x0 
Feb 04 20:28:00 (none) comm[129]: Uploading HTTP Header for HttpGet of /var/packages/RM-cleanTvShowGenre.runme: GET /static/RM/RM-cleanTvShowGenre.runme HTTP/1.0 ^M IDB_CENTERID: 002000020295BAF^M TCD_ID: 002000020295BAF^M CALL_ID: 1233800818^M Connection: KeepAlive^M ^M 
Feb 04 20:28:00 (none) comm[129]: read HTTP Header: HTTP/1.1 200 OK^M Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 02:28:00 GMT^M Server: Apache^M Last-Modified: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 00:17:42 GMT^M ETag: "4ac295-c3c-b7587580"^M Accept-Ranges: bytes^M Content-Length: 3132^M Connection: close^M Content-Type: text/plain
Feb 04 20:28:00 (none) comm[129]: Received all 3132 bytes for /var/packages/RM-cleanTvShowGenre.runme
Feb 04 20:28:00 (none) comm[129]: CallStatusReporter: UpdateSubphase repeated phase info...skip update
Feb 04 20:28:00 (none) comm[129]: CommUtil: connection to host 204.176.49.36, port 8080, err 0x0 
Feb 04 20:28:00 (none) comm[129]: Uploading HTTP Header for HttpGet of /var/packages/RM-cleanTvShowGenre.runme.sig: GET /static/RM/RM-cleanTvShowGenre.runme.sig HTTP/1.0 ^M IDB_CENTERID: 002000020295BAF^M TCD_ID: 002000020295BAF^M CALL_ID: 1233800818^M Connection: KeepAlive^M ^M 
Feb 04 20:28:00 (none) comm[129]: read HTTP Header: HTTP/1.1 200 OK^M Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 02:28:00 GMT^M Server: Apache^M Last-Modified: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 00:17:42 GMT^M ETag: "4ac296-112-b7587580"^M Accept-Ranges: bytes^M Content-Length: 274^M Connection: close^M Content-Type: text/plain
Feb 04 20:28:00 (none) comm[129]: Received all 274 bytes for /var/packages/RM-cleanTvShowGenre.runme.sig
Feb 04 20:28:00 (none) comm[129]: Uploading HTTP Header for HttpGet of /var/packages/RM-cleanThumb.runme: GET /static/RM/RM-cleanThumb.runme HTTP/1.0 ^M IDB_CENTERID: 002000020295BAF^M TCD_ID: 002000020295BAF^M CALL_ID: 1233800818^M Connection: KeepAlive^M ^M 
Feb 04 20:28:00 (none) comm[129]: read HTTP Header: HTTP/1.1 200 OK^M Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 02:28:00 GMT^M Server: Apache^M Last-Modified: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 00:17:42 GMT^M ETag: "4ac293-2c-b7587580"^M Accept-Ranges: bytes^M Content-Length: 44^M Connection: close^M Content-Type: text/plain
Feb 04 20:28:00 (none) comm[129]: Received all 44 bytes for /var/packages/RM-cleanThumb.runme
Feb 04 20:28:01 (none) comm[129]: CommUtil: connection to host 204.176.49.36, port 8080, err 0x0 
Feb 04 20:28:01 (none) comm[129]: Uploading HTTP Header for HttpGet of /var/packages/RM-cleanThumb.runme.sig: GET /static/RM/RM-cleanThumb.runme.sig HTTP/1.0 ^M IDB_CENTERID: 002000020295BAF^M TCD_ID: 002000020295BAF^M CALL_ID: 1233800818^M Connection: KeepAlive^M ^M 
Feb 04 20:28:01 (none) comm[129]: read HTTP Header: HTTP/1.1 200 OK^M Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 02:28:01 GMT^M Server: Apache^M Last-Modified: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 00:17:42 GMT^M ETag: "4ac294-112-b7587580"^M Accept-Ranges: bytes^M Content-Length: 274^M Connection: close^M Content-Type: text/plain
Feb 04 20:28:01 (none) comm[129]: Received all 274 bytes for /var/packages/RM-cleanThumb.runme.sig
Feb 04 20:28:01 (none) comm[129]: CallStatusReporter: UpdateSubphase repeated phase info...skip update
Feb 04 20:28:01 (none) comm[129]: CommUtil: connection to host 204.176.49.36, port 8080, err 0x0 
Feb 04 20:28:01 (none) comm[129]: Uploading HTTP Header for HttpGet of /var/packages/RM-resendCommMercLogs.runme: GET /static/RM/RM-resendCommMercLogs.runme HTTP/1.0 ^M IDB_CENTERID: 002000020295BAF^M TCD_ID: 002000020295BAF^M CALL_ID: 1233800818^M Connection: KeepAlive^M ^M 
Feb 04 20:28:01 (none) comm[129]: read HTTP Header: HTTP/1.1 200 OK^M Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 02:28:01 GMT^M Server: Apache^M Last-Modified: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 00:17:42 GMT^M ETag: "4ac2fa-1d5-b7587580"^M Accept-Ranges: bytes^M Content-Length: 469^M Connection: close^M Content-Type: text/plain
Feb 04 20:28:01 (none) comm[129]: Received all 469 bytes for /var/packages/RM-resendCommMercLogs.runme
Feb 04 20:28:01 (none) comm[129]: CallStatusReporter: UpdateSubphase repeated phase info...skip update
Feb 04 20:28:01 (none) comm[129]: Uploading HTTP Header for HttpGet of /var/packages/RM-resendCommMercLogs.runme.sig: GET /static/RM/RM-resendCommMercLogs.runme.sig HTTP/1.0 ^M IDB_CENTERID: 002000020295BAF^M TCD_ID: 002000020295BAF^M CALL_ID: 1233800818^M Connection: KeepAlive^M ^M 
Feb 04 20:28:01 (none) comm[129]: read HTTP Header: HTTP/1.1 200 OK^M Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 02:28:01 GMT^M Server: Apache^M Last-Modified: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 00:17:42 GMT^M ETag: "4ac2fb-112-b7587580"^M Accept-Ranges: bytes^M Content-Length: 274^M Connection: close^M Content-Type: text/plain
Feb 04 20:28:01 (none) comm[129]: Received all 274 bytes for /var/packages/RM-resendCommMercLogs.runme.sig
Feb 04 20:28:01 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst::evaluate: outfile = "/var/packages/PG-KS15550-d2-p14279-t2.snow.bnd"
Feb 04 20:28:01 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst::evaluate: event is DATA_PROGRAM_GUIDE
Feb 04 20:28:01 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst::evaluate: enqueuing /var/packages/PG-KS15550-d2-p14279-t2.snow.bnd for postprocessing
Feb 04 20:28:01 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst::evaluate: outfile = "/var/packages/SC-warner_Friday_the_13th_TiVo718618-e14294-r14280-v6.slice.gz"
Feb 04 20:28:01 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst:evaluate event is DATA_SHOWCASE
Feb 04 20:28:01 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst::evaluate: enqueuing /var/packages/SC-warner_Friday_the_13th_TiVo718618-e14294-r14280-v6.slice.gz for postprocessing
Feb 04 20:28:01 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst::evaluate: outfile = "/var/packages/SC-warner_Hes_Just_Not_That_Into_You_TiVo718576-e14286-r14273-v6.slice.gz"
Feb 04 20:28:01 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst:evaluate event is DATA_SHOWCASE
Feb 04 20:28:01 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst::evaluate: enqueuing /var/packages/SC-warner_Hes_Just_Not_That_Into_You_TiVo718576-e14286-r14273-v6.slice.gz for postprocessing
Feb 04 20:28:01 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst::evaluate: outfile = "/var/packages/RM-cleanTvShowGenre.runme"
Feb 04 20:28:01 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst:evaluate event is -1
Feb 04 20:28:01 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst::evaluate: enqueuing /var/packages/RM-cleanTvShowGenre.runme for postprocessing
Feb 04 20:28:01 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst::evaluate: outfile = "/var/packages/RM-cleanTvShowGenre.runme.sig"
Feb 04 20:28:01 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst::evaluate: enqueuing /var/packages/RM-cleanTvShowGenre.runme.sig for postprocessing
Feb 04 20:28:01 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst::evaluate: outfile = "/var/packages/RM-cleanThumb.runme"
Feb 04 20:28:01 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst::evaluate: enqueuing /var/packages/RM-cleanThumb.runme for postprocessing
Feb 04 20:28:01 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst::evaluate: outfile = "/var/packages/RM-cleanThumb.runme.sig"
Feb 04 20:28:02 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst::evaluate: enqueuing /var/packages/RM-cleanThumb.runme.sig for postprocessing
Feb 04 20:28:02 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst::evaluate: outfile = "/var/packages/RM-resendCommMercLogs.runme"
Feb 04 20:28:02 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst:evaluate event is -1
Feb 04 20:28:02 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst::evaluate: enqueuing /var/packages/RM-resendCommMercLogs.runme for postprocessing
Feb 04 20:28:02 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst::evaluate: outfile = "/var/packages/RM-resendCommMercLogs.runme.sig"
Feb 04 20:28:02 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst:evaluate event is -1
Feb 04 20:28:02 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst::evaluate: enqueuing /var/packages/RM-resendCommMercLogs.runme.sig for postprocessing
Feb 04 20:28:02 (none) comm[129]: CallService: NetAgent Process err 0
Feb 04 20:28:02 (none) comm[129]: SvcLogRqst: open(/var/log/svclog.tmp)ed (tmpfd = 94)
Feb 04 20:28:02 (none) comm[129]: SvcLogRqst: open(/var/log/svclog.upload)ed (uploadfd = 95)
Feb 04 20:28:02 (none) comm[129]: SvcLogRqst: final (1625 bytes)::read() (status = 0)
Feb 04 20:28:02 (none) comm[129]: SvcLogRqst: unlink(/var/log/svclog.tmp)ed (status = 0)
Feb 04 20:28:02 (none) comm[129]: CallService: Finishing err 0
Feb 04 20:28:02 (none) comm[129]: CommUtil: connection to host 204.176.49.2, port 80, err 0x0 
Feb 04 20:28:02 (none) comm[129]: Uploading HTTP Header for modLog of /var/log/svclog: POST /tivo-service/mlog.cgi HTTP/1.0^M Content-Length: 1625^M ^M 
Feb 04 20:30:59 (none) comm[129]: XferRqst timeout waiting to read
Feb 04 20:33:10 (none) comm[129]: drainGetPostQ: doXfer failed err=65535 (0xffff)
Once more into the breach...8:35PM. Here we go again...back to hanging on "connecting", and "service unavailable" is the result.

Code:
Feb 04 20:37:09 (none) comm[129]: CommUtil: connection to host 204.176.49.2, port 80, err 0x0 
Feb 04 20:37:09 (none) comm[129]: Uploading HTTP Header for modLog of /var/log/svclog: POST /tivo-service/mlog.cgi HTTP/1.0^M Content-Length: 1804^M ^M 
Feb 04 20:39:56 (none) WatchdogAction[128]: WatchdogAction::Trigger: callActive for 900 interval-secs
Feb 04 20:40:06 (none) comm[129]: XferRqst timeout waiting to read
Feb 04 20:42:14 (none) comm[129]: drainGetPostQ: doXfer failed err=65535 (0xffff)
8:43 -- tried again. Hey -- this time, full success! Finished the transfer, and now I'm "loading data"!

Code:
Feb 04 20:44:59 (none) comm[129]: CommUtil: connection to host 204.176.49.2, port 80, err 0x0 
Feb 04 20:44:59 (none) comm[129]: Uploading HTTP Header for modLog of /var/log/svclog: POST /tivo-service/mlog.cgi HTTP/1.0^M Content-Length: 2156^M ^M 
Feb 04 20:44:59 (none) comm[129]: read HTTP Header: HTTP/1.1 200 OK^M Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 02:44:59 GMT^M Server: Apache^M Connection: close^M Content-Type: text/plain
Feb 04 20:44:59 (none) comm[129]: SvcLogRqst::verify: enter
Feb 04 20:44:59 (none) comm[129]: SvcLogRqst::verify: unlink(/var/log/svclog.upload)ed (status = 0)
Feb 04 20:44:59 (none) comm[129]: couldn't stat input file, reason = No such file or directory
Feb 04 20:44:59 (none) comm[129]: NetAgent::doXfer: open failed on Rqst : No such file or directory
Feb 04 20:44:59 (none) comm[129]: drainGetPostQ: doXfer failed err=65535 (0xffff)
Feb 04 20:44:59 (none) comm[129]: Xfer Performance Log says errors are Ok!
Feb 04 20:44:59 (none) comm[129]: CommUtil: connection to host 204.176.49.2, port 80, err 0x0 
Feb 04 20:44:59 (none) comm[129]: read 393 bytes of upload data for FourOneOneRqst
Feb 04 20:45:00 (none) comm[129]: CommUtil: connection to host 204.176.49.2, port 80, err 0x0 
Feb 04 20:45:00 (none) comm[129]: read 8095 bytes of upload data for HServerRqst
Feb 04 20:45:00 (none) comm[129]: read 2587 bytes of upload data for HServerRqst
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]: HTTP header: HTTP/1.1 200 OK^M 
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]: HTTP header: Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 02:44:59 GMT^M 
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]: HTTP header: Server: Apache^M 
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]: HTTP header: Content-Length: 58^M 
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]: HTTP header: Connection: close^M 
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]: HTTP header: Content-Type: text/plain^M 
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]: HTTP header: ^M 
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]:    Start TCD411Resp =====================
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]:             errMsg: 
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]:        areaCodeObj: OK
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]:       tollFreeAuth: 0
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]:        tollFreeNum: 
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]:      End TCD411Resp =====================
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]: current AreaCode object is OK
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]: HServerRqst::evaluate starting
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]: HTTP header: HTTP/1.1 200 OK^M 
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]: HTTP header: Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 02:45:00 GMT^M 
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]: HTTP header: Server: Apache^M 
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]: HTTP header: Connection: close^M 
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]: HTTP header: Content-Type: text/plain^M 
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]: HTTP header: ^M 
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]:      Start SvrResp =====================
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]:        errMessage: 
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]:           version: 3
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]:              code: 1
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]:      softwareList: &http://204.176.49.36:8080/dynamic/PG/KS/PG-KS15550-d2-p14279-t2.snow.bnd?chksum=0xF6DEE85F2F8884A0C7EBB063751EC8484FC777EA&event=5|&http://204.176.49.35:8080/content/14280-1-1/Showcase/warner_Friday_the_13th_TiVo718618/SC-warner_Friday_
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]: the_13th_TiVo718618-e14294-r14280-v6.slice.gz?chksum=0x019D6779BEAC7DBA01DEDA0371EF3BEF8291FDE1&event=11|&http://204.176.49.35:8080/content/14280-1-1/Showcase/warner_Hes_Just_Not_That_Into_You_TiVo718576/SC-warner_Hes_Just_Not_That_Into_You_TiVo718576-e142
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]: 86-r14273-v6.slice.gz?chksum=0xA36C8ACB2CFFFCD643E99EE197A21F2735B2CEB4&event=11|&http://204.176.49.35:8080/static/RM/RM-cleanTvShowGenre.runme?noload|&http://204.176.49.35:8080/static/RM/RM-cleanTvShowGenre.runme.sig?noload|&http://204.176.49.35:8080/stat
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]: ic/RM/RM-cleanThumb.runme?noload|&http://204.176.49.35:8080/static/RM/RM-cleanThumb.runme.sig?noload|&http://204.176.49.35:8080/static/RM/RM-resendCommMercLogs.runme?noload|&http://204.176.49.35:8080/static/RM/RM-resendCommMercLogs.runme.sig?noload|
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]:    backChannelPrv: NONE
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]:    backChannelPub: NONE
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]:    backChannelLog: NONE
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]:  backChannelThumb: NONE
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]:       timeService: /bin/ntpdate -b  204.176.49.10 204.176.49.11 204.176.49.12
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]:    sequenceCookie: 12345678
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]:     inventoryFile: KS15550-14279-t2|ids=us
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]:    noPrivBackhaul: -1
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]:      serviceState: 5
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]:   stateExpiration: 0
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]:      swSystemName: 3.0-01-1-000
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]:          infoCode: 000
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]:        tcdMessage: 
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]:    globalMessages: 
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]:         keyServer: http://204.176.49.7:80/keydist.cgi?CALLTYPE=1
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]:     forceBackhaul: 0
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]:   publicLogFilter: D15[@]813
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]:       dbLoadOrder: PG.*
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]:       regen_token: 0
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]:  backhaul_data_on: 0
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]:  personal_data_on: 0
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]:     dataGroupList: BS_standard,BS_standard_002,CP_Standard,CR_090128 TIV90129 ION,CR_090128 TVP90129 ION,CR_090204 TIV90205 ION,CR_090204 TVP90205 ION,CR_090211 TIV90212 ION,CR_090211 TVP90212 ION,CR_SnowyZoe,CR_Standard,DC_Standard,DG_sa1_PLTpromo,DG_sa1_
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]: lifetime,DG_sa1_small,DG_standard,MI_Standard,SC_domino_0808dominos,SC_life_0803lifelock,SC_lockarda_0812esurance,SF_IntersilDownload,SF_SerialLogging,SI_TvSec,SW_released
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]:       caprqst_url: 
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]:           timeout: 
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]: evaluateKeyServer: keyServer = http://204.176.49.7:80/keydist.cgi?CALLTYPE=1
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]: evaluateCapRqstUrl: url = 
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]: Evaluate back channel prv: /var/log/tivoLog.prv.gz.bfg
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]: No URL for backhaul (NONE) for /var/log/tivoLog.prv.gz.bfg
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]: Evaluate back channel thumb: /var/persist/thumbslog.log.gz.bfg
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]: No URL for backhaul (NONE) for /var/persist/thumbslog.log.gz.bfg
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]: No change to force backhaul setting
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]: Evaluate back channel log: /var/tmp/syslog.gz
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]: No URL for backhaul (NONE) for /var/tmp/syslog.gz
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]: CallStatusReporter: Phase: Set_Clock, Status In Progress
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]: CallStatusReporter: sending message "ST|35"
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]: Setting clock.  Command = "/bin/ntpdate -b  204.176.49.10 204.176.49.11 204.176.49.12"
Feb 04 20:45:01 (none) comm[129]: About to execute: /bin/ntpdate  -b 204.176.49.10 204.176.49.11 204.176.49.12 2>&1
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: Command succeeded
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: PartialDownload: Looking for /var/packages/PG-KS15550-d2-p14279-t2.snow.bnd w/chksum= 0xF6DEE85F2F8884A0C7EBB063751EC8484FC777EA
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: PartialDownload: keeping old file: /var/packages/PG-KS15550-d2-p14279-t2.snow.bnd
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: HServerRqst: enqueue to PostProcQ, URL:PG-KS15550-d2-p14279-t2.snow.bnd snowbl:
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: PartialDownload: Looking for /var/packages/SC-warner_Friday_the_13th_TiVo718618-e14294-r14280-v6.slice.gz w/chksum= 0x019D6779BEAC7DBA01DEDA0371EF3BEF8291FDE1
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: PartialDownload: keeping old file: /var/packages/SC-warner_Friday_the_13th_TiVo718618-e14294-r14280-v6.slice.gz
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: HServerRqst: enqueue to PostProcQ, URL:SC-warner_Friday_the_13th_TiVo718618-e14294-r14280-v6.slice.gz snowbl:
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: PartialDownload: Looking for /var/packages/SC-warner_Hes_Just_Not_That_Into_You_TiVo718576-e14286-r14273-v6.slice.gz w/chksum= 0xA36C8ACB2CFFFCD643E99EE197A21F2735B2CEB4
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: PartialDownload: keeping old file: /var/packages/SC-warner_Hes_Just_Not_That_Into_You_TiVo718576-e14286-r14273-v6.slice.gz
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: HServerRqst: enqueue to PostProcQ, URL:SC-warner_Hes_Just_Not_That_Into_You_TiVo718576-e14286-r14273-v6.slice.gz snowbl:
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: PartialDownload: Looking for /var/packages/RM-cleanTvShowGenre.runme w/chksum= 
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: PartialDownload: removing old file: /var/packages/RM-cleanTvShowGenre.runme
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: HServerRqst: enqueue to GetQ, URL:&http://204.176.49.35:8080/static/RM/RM-cleanTvShowGenre.runme snowbl:
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: PartialDownload: Looking for /var/packages/RM-cleanTvShowGenre.runme.sig w/chksum= 
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: PartialDownload: removing old file: /var/packages/RM-cleanTvShowGenre.runme.sig
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: HServerRqst: enqueue to GetQ, URL:&http://204.176.49.35:8080/static/RM/RM-cleanTvShowGenre.runme.sig snowbl:
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: PartialDownload: Looking for /var/packages/RM-cleanThumb.runme w/chksum= 
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: PartialDownload: removing old file: /var/packages/RM-cleanThumb.runme
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: HServerRqst: enqueue to GetQ, URL:&http://204.176.49.35:8080/static/RM/RM-cleanThumb.runme snowbl:
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: PartialDownload: Looking for /var/packages/RM-cleanThumb.runme.sig w/chksum= 
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: PartialDownload: removing old file: /var/packages/RM-cleanThumb.runme.sig
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: HServerRqst: enqueue to GetQ, URL:&http://204.176.49.35:8080/static/RM/RM-cleanThumb.runme.sig snowbl:
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: PartialDownload: Looking for /var/packages/RM-resendCommMercLogs.runme w/chksum= 
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: PartialDownload: removing old file: /var/packages/RM-resendCommMercLogs.runme
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: HServerRqst: enqueue to GetQ, URL:&http://204.176.49.35:8080/static/RM/RM-resendCommMercLogs.runme snowbl:
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: PartialDownload: Looking for /var/packages/RM-resendCommMercLogs.runme.sig w/chksum= 
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: PartialDownload: removing old file: /var/packages/RM-resendCommMercLogs.runme.sig
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: HServerRqst: enqueue to GetQ, URL:&http://204.176.49.35:8080/static/RM/RM-resendCommMercLogs.runme.sig snowbl:
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: HServerRqst::evaluate done, err = 0x0
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: CallStatusReporter: Phase: Account_Status, Status In Progress
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: CallStatusReporter: sending message "ST|34"
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: CommUtil: connection to host 204.176.49.7, port 80, err 0x0 
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: Uploading HTTP Header for KeyServer of KeyServerData: POST /keydist.cgi?CALLTYPE=1 HTTP/1.0^M TCD_ID: 002000020295BAF^M CALL_ID: 1233801820^M Content-Length: 903^M ^M 
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: read 903 bytes of upload data for KeyServer
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: read HTTP Header: HTTP/1.1 200 OK^M Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 02:45:02 GMT^M Server: Apache^M Content-Length: 4^M Connection: close^M Content-Type: text/plain
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: CallStatusReporter: Phase: Download, Status In Progress
Feb 04 20:45:02 (none) comm[129]: CallStatusReporter: sending message "DL|38"
Feb 04 20:45:03 (none) comm[129]: CommUtil: connection to host 204.176.49.35, port 8080, err 0x0 
Feb 04 20:45:03 (none) comm[129]: Uploading HTTP Header for HttpGet of /var/packages/RM-cleanTvShowGenre.runme: GET /static/RM/RM-cleanTvShowGenre.runme HTTP/1.0 ^M IDB_CENTERID: 002000020295BAF^M TCD_ID: 002000020295BAF^M CALL_ID: 1233801820^M Connection: KeepAlive^M ^M 
Feb 04 20:45:03 (none) comm[129]: read HTTP Header: HTTP/1.1 200 OK^M Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 02:45:03 GMT^M Server: Apache^M Last-Modified: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 00:14:35 GMT^M ETag: "cb431f-c3c-ac3310c0"^M Accept-Ranges: bytes^M Content-Length: 3132^M Connection: close^M Content-Type: text/plain
Feb 04 20:45:03 (none) comm[129]: Received all 3132 bytes for /var/packages/RM-cleanTvShowGenre.runme
Feb 04 20:45:03 (none) comm[129]: CallStatusReporter: UpdateSubphase repeated phase info...skip update
Feb 04 20:45:03 (none) comm[129]: CommUtil: connection to host 204.176.49.35, port 8080, err 0x0 
Feb 04 20:45:03 (none) comm[129]: Uploading HTTP Header for HttpGet of /var/packages/RM-cleanTvShowGenre.runme.sig: GET /static/RM/RM-cleanTvShowGenre.runme.sig HTTP/1.0 ^M IDB_CENTERID: 002000020295BAF^M TCD_ID: 002000020295BAF^M CALL_ID: 1233801820^M Connection: KeepAlive^M ^M 
Feb 04 20:45:03 (none) comm[129]: read HTTP Header: HTTP/1.1 200 OK^M Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 02:45:03 GMT^M Server: Apache^M Last-Modified: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 00:14:35 GMT^M ETag: "cb4320-112-ac3310c0"^M Accept-Ranges: bytes^M Content-Length: 274^M Connection: close^M Content-Type: text/plain
Feb 04 20:45:03 (none) comm[129]: Received all 274 bytes for /var/packages/RM-cleanTvShowGenre.runme.sig
Feb 04 20:45:03 (none) comm[129]: CallStatusReporter: UpdateSubphase repeated phase info...skip update
Feb 04 20:45:03 (none) comm[129]: Uploading HTTP Header for HttpGet of /var/packages/RM-cleanThumb.runme: GET /static/RM/RM-cleanThumb.runme HTTP/1.0 ^M IDB_CENTERID: 002000020295BAF^M TCD_ID: 002000020295BAF^M CALL_ID: 1233801820^M Connection: KeepAlive^M ^M 
Feb 04 20:45:03 (none) comm[129]: read HTTP Header: HTTP/1.1 200 OK^M Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 02:45:03 GMT^M Server: Apache^M Last-Modified: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 00:14:35 GMT^M ETag: "cb431d-2c-ac3310c0"^M Accept-Ranges: bytes^M Content-Length: 44^M Connection: close^M Content-Type: text/plain
Feb 04 20:45:03 (none) comm[129]: Received all 44 bytes for /var/packages/RM-cleanThumb.runme
Feb 04 20:45:03 (none) comm[129]: Uploading HTTP Header for HttpGet of /var/packages/RM-cleanThumb.runme.sig: GET /static/RM/RM-cleanThumb.runme.sig HTTP/1.0 ^M IDB_CENTERID: 002000020295BAF^M TCD_ID: 002000020295BAF^M CALL_ID: 1233801820^M Connection: KeepAlive^M ^M 
Feb 04 20:45:03 (none) comm[129]: read HTTP Header: HTTP/1.1 200 OK^M Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 02:45:03 GMT^M Server: Apache^M Last-Modified: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 00:14:35 GMT^M ETag: "cb431e-112-ac3310c0"^M Accept-Ranges: bytes^M Content-Length: 274^M Connection: close^M Content-Type: text/plain
Feb 04 20:45:04 (none) comm[129]: Received all 274 bytes for /var/packages/RM-cleanThumb.runme.sig
Feb 04 20:45:04 (none) comm[129]: CallStatusReporter: UpdateSubphase repeated phase info...skip update
Feb 04 20:45:04 (none) comm[129]: CommUtil: connection to host 204.176.49.35, port 8080, err 0x0 
Feb 04 20:45:04 (none) comm[129]: Uploading HTTP Header for HttpGet of /var/packages/RM-resendCommMercLogs.runme: GET /static/RM/RM-resendCommMercLogs.runme HTTP/1.0 ^M IDB_CENTERID: 002000020295BAF^M TCD_ID: 002000020295BAF^M CALL_ID: 1233801820^M Connection: KeepAlive^M ^M 
Feb 04 20:45:04 (none) comm[129]: read HTTP Header: HTTP/1.1 200 OK^M Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 02:45:04 GMT^M Server: Apache^M Last-Modified: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 00:14:35 GMT^M ETag: "cb437f-1d5-ac3310c0"^M Accept-Ranges: bytes^M Content-Length: 469^M Connection: close^M Content-Type: text/plain
Feb 04 20:45:04 (none) comm[129]: Received all 469 bytes for /var/packages/RM-resendCommMercLogs.runme
Feb 04 20:45:04 (none) comm[129]: CallStatusReporter: UpdateSubphase repeated phase info...skip update
Feb 04 20:45:04 (none) comm[129]: CommUtil: connection to host 204.176.49.35, port 8080, err 0x0 
Feb 04 20:45:04 (none) comm[129]: Uploading HTTP Header for HttpGet of /var/packages/RM-resendCommMercLogs.runme.sig: GET /static/RM/RM-resendCommMercLogs.runme.sig HTTP/1.0 ^M IDB_CENTERID: 002000020295BAF^M TCD_ID: 002000020295BAF^M CALL_ID: 1233801820^M Connection: KeepAlive^M ^M 
Feb 04 20:45:04 (none) comm[129]: read HTTP Header: HTTP/1.1 200 OK^M Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 02:45:04 GMT^M Server: Apache^M Last-Modified: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 00:14:35 GMT^M ETag: "cb4380-112-ac3310c0"^M Accept-Ranges: bytes^M Content-Length: 274^M Connection: close^M Content-Type: text/plain
Feb 04 20:45:04 (none) comm[129]: Received all 274 bytes for /var/packages/RM-resendCommMercLogs.runme.sig
Feb 04 20:45:04 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst::evaluate: outfile = "/var/packages/RM-cleanTvShowGenre.runme"
Feb 04 20:45:04 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst:evaluate event is -1
Feb 04 20:45:04 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst::evaluate: enqueuing /var/packages/RM-cleanTvShowGenre.runme for postprocessing
Feb 04 20:45:04 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst::evaluate: outfile = "/var/packages/RM-cleanTvShowGenre.runme.sig"
Feb 04 20:45:04 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst::evaluate: enqueuing /var/packages/RM-cleanTvShowGenre.runme.sig for postprocessing
Feb 04 20:45:04 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst::evaluate: outfile = "/var/packages/RM-cleanThumb.runme"
Feb 04 20:45:04 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst::evaluate: enqueuing /var/packages/RM-cleanThumb.runme for postprocessing
Feb 04 20:45:04 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst::evaluate: outfile = "/var/packages/RM-cleanThumb.runme.sig"
Feb 04 20:45:04 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst::evaluate: enqueuing /var/packages/RM-cleanThumb.runme.sig for postprocessing
Feb 04 20:45:04 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst::evaluate: outfile = "/var/packages/RM-resendCommMercLogs.runme"
Feb 04 20:45:04 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst::evaluate: enqueuing /var/packages/RM-resendCommMercLogs.runme for postprocessing
Feb 04 20:45:04 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst::evaluate: outfile = "/var/packages/RM-resendCommMercLogs.runme.sig"
Feb 04 20:45:04 (none) comm[129]: HttpGetRqst::evaluate: enqueuing /var/packages/RM-resendCommMercLogs.runme.sig for postprocessing
Feb 04 20:45:04 (none) comm[129]: CallService: NetAgent Process err 0
Feb 04 20:45:04 (none) comm[129]: SvcLogRqst: open(/var/log/svclog.tmp)ed (tmpfd = 96)
Feb 04 20:45:04 (none) comm[129]: SvcLogRqst: open(/var/log/svclog.upload)ed (uploadfd = 97)
Feb 04 20:45:04 (none) comm[129]: SvcLogRqst: final (1634 bytes)::read() (status = 0)
Feb 04 20:45:04 (none) comm[129]: SvcLogRqst: unlink(/var/log/svclog.tmp)ed (status = 0)
Feb 04 20:45:04 (none) comm[129]: CallService: Finishing err 0
Feb 04 20:45:04 (none) comm[129]: CommUtil: connection to host 204.176.49.2, port 80, err 0x0 
Feb 04 20:45:04 (none) comm[129]: Uploading HTTP Header for modLog of /var/log/svclog: POST /tivo-service/mlog.cgi HTTP/1.0^M Content-Length: 1634^M ^M 
Feb 04 20:45:04 (none) comm[129]: read HTTP Header: HTTP/1.1 200 OK^M Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 02:45:04 GMT^M Server: Apache^M Content-Length: 6^M Connection: close^M Content-Type: text/plain
Feb 04 20:45:04 (none) comm[129]: SvcLogRqst::verify: enter
Feb 04 20:45:04 (none) comm[129]: SvcLogRqst::verify: unlink(/var/log/svclog.upload)ed (status = 0)

SO -- try enough and it goes, I guess.

Anyone see anything worth seeing, here?

Note for TivoJerry -- I do have a tcpdump of this entire "forced call" exercise as well.

BittMann
bittmann is offline   Reply With Quote