Originally Posted by dickp
I just installed v0.1.8 to fix the 'wrong day' issue on a UK tivo with DST set. I also had a few issues with undeclared variables in the new script, when 0.1.7 worked fine.
To fix them, I changed the single instance of $::lang == "en" back to $::uktivo, and commented out each 'if ($::version >= 3)' stanza. The script now works for me.
I'm running tivoweb-tcl v1.9.4
Sorry about that, I should have realised that some of those variables were introduced in later versions (it's been so long since I ran TWv1.9.4!). Thankyou for documenting the changes required, I have updated the previous post with the changes and called it ChannelGrid_0.1.8r1.zip.
You may also wish to give either TWPv1.3.1 or TWPv2.1 a go to see if they work in your situation. TivoWebPlus is a much improved version with many nice features and include many modules - however there are some UK specific modules which are missing (digiguide, etc). Information on where to get the bundles and the appropriate forums to post feedback to can be found here