TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Underground Playground > TiVo Underground
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 11-09-2007, 06:10 PM   #181
rbautch
User

The current Zipper uses TWP v2.0.0, and NCID v0.67.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rbautch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 06:17 PM   #182
BTUx9
back?

but as I said in my first post, the latest ncid module is only compatible with TWP bundles made since 8/07. (It relies on a proc - bodytext - that was added to CVS on 7/29)

Much of this confusion will HOPEFULLY be improved when the TWP beta goes mainstream... it introduces compatibility checking for modules. (a module will need to state what version(s) it's compatible with)
BTUx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 07:17 AM   #183
jlc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markman07
Sorry I was just using all caps for emphasis..sorry forget Linux/Unix is case sensitive. Yes it is all lowercase. I let it install using Rbautch's script and it worked right away with no further action needed on the HR10-250.

Yes I am running TWP2 (from the latest Zipper / Rbautch Script) V2.0.0.

The Zipper or Script appears to have created a folder ncid_settings in the root directory. In that I have a handful of files..

ncid.conf, ncidd.alias, ncidd.conf, ncidscript.conf, ncidrotate.conf, ncidsip.

I did notice the line set cidlog = /var/log/cidcall.log had a # in front of it and removed the #. Maybe the file will be created now? I am not a pro with this stuff so I hope the real brains here can help! :-)
You did not need to uncomment the cidcall.log line in the ncidd.conf file. It defaults to /var/log/cidcall.log. You do need to make sure the file is there and that its permissions are OK. Touch will create it, if it is missing:
Code:
touch /var/log/cidcall.log
ls -l /var/log/cidcall.log
The permissions should be: -rw-r--r--

Last edited by jlc : 11-12-2007 at 10:06 PM.
jlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 06:58 PM   #184
djl25
C64 hacker

Sorry I missed this...

BTUx9 is absolutely right; cidrss only works with TWP 2. The current version is cidrss_v3_1_03(b1) and it works with (almost) all 2.x versions, although be advised that RSS feeds under TWP2.1.b2 are currently broken.
You can PROBABLY get an RSS feed from cidrss with pre-2.0 TWP (I've never tried) but definitely not the web view. Future versions may rely on TWP for RSS functions too, making even that impossible with older versions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markman07 View Post
I installed the Tivowebplus add-on (post 171 above). When I click on the Caller-ID link there it comes back with an error -

"INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
--cut here--
action_cidrss '' 'set "view" "web";'
invalid command name "bodytext"
while executing
"bodytext "Caller-ID History""
(procedure "MOD::action_cidrss" line 85)
invoked from within
"$cmd $p1 $p2 $p3"
(procedure "do_action" line 19)
invoked from within
"do_action $action $chan $part $env 1"
--cut here--
-------------

Anyone have any ideas on my two issues? Configuration issue? My issue?

Thanks. Otherwise this is such an awesome add-on for my HR10-250 and my PC's!

djl25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 09:46 PM   #185
MrPib

Need sip2ncid Help

Hi. I have a zippered HDVR2 with a working 0.69 NCID install. That is, I get CID messages for my landline (which happens to be via FiOS). I'm trying to get sip2ncid working with my VoIP line, which is through Broadvox Direct. I'm not getting very far. I know that my ethernet device is eth0:

Code:
Main_DTiVo# ifconfig
eth0      Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 00:14:6C:85:F4:0B  
          inet addr:192.168.0.200  Bcast:192.168.0.255  Mask:255.255.255.0
          UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST  MTU:1500  Metric:1
          RX packets:835874 errors:9 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:1
          TX packets:1598818 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
          collisions:0 txqueuelen:100 
          RX bytes:548119409 (522.7 Mb)  TX bytes:2067490632 (1971.7 Mb)
I have But sip2ncid doesn't seem to like that device:

Code:
Main_DTiVo# sip2ncid  -C /var/hack/etc/ncid/sip2ncid.conf -i eth0 -T
Test mode
Skipping: set interface    From config file: /var/hack/etc/ncid/sip2ncid.conf
Processed config file: /var/hack/etc/ncid/sip2ncid.conf
Verbose level: 3
Network Interface: eth0
pcap_open_live(): socket: Address family not supported by protocol
Test mode terminated
Any help would be appreciated.
MrPib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 08:49 AM   #186
jlc

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPib View Post
Hi. I have a zippered HDVR2 with a working 0.69 NCID install. That is, I get CID messages for my landline (which happens to be via FiOS). I'm trying to get sip2ncid working with my VoIP line, which is through Broadvox Direct. I'm not getting very far. I know that my ethernet device is eth0:

I have But sip2ncid doesn't seem to like that device:

Code:
Main_DTiVo# sip2ncid  -C /var/hack/etc/ncid/sip2ncid.conf -i eth0 -T
Test mode
Skipping: set interface    From config file: /var/hack/etc/ncid/sip2ncid.conf
Test mode terminated
Any help would be appreciated.
If you are using a configuration file with a problem like this, you should also list it. Better yet, do not use one and only use command line options when testing. Then if it works, the trouble is in the configuration file. The error message suggests that a address is specified and it does not like it. If you did give one, it is in the configuration file.

You might want to list out the interfaces: sip2ncid -l
and see if eth0 will list out.

You should do the test without the -C option to see if the configuration file is causing your problem.

I noticed you were specifying the configuration file when it should be the default, but trying it here, I see the default location is wrong. That will be corrected.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:33 PM   #187
jlc

The binary package for the TiVo mips hardware was built with an incorrect default for the configuration files.. A corrected binary package was just released as ncid-0.69-1.mips-tivo.tgz. Please replace the older package. It also corrects the sip2ncid help option to display one option as '-P' instead of '-p'.
Old 11-15-2007, 05:36 PM   #188
MrPib

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlc View Post
If you are using a configuration file with a problem like this, you should also list it. Better yet, do not use one and only use command line options when testing.
Thanks for the quick reply! Ok, I installed -1 (and thanks for fixing that.)

Back to my tale of woe. -l doesn't show anything:

Code:
Main_DTiVo# sip2ncid -V
sip2ncid: Version 0.5 (NCID 0.69)
Main_DTiVo# sip2ncid -l
-T gives the same error as before, with or without -i:

Code:
Main_DTiVo# sip2ncid -T
Test mode
pcap_lookupdev(): no suitable device found
Test mode terminated
Main_DTiVo# sip2ncid -i eth0 -T
Test mode
Test mode terminated
The config file is the stock one, and has nothing set:

Code:
Main_DTiVo# cat /var/hack/etc/ncid/sip2ncid.conf | grep -v "^#" | strings
I'd also like to take a moment to thank you for your work on this package. It's very much appreciated. [The kids flipped when they first saw the CID boxes come up!]
Old 11-15-2007, 06:32 PM   #189
jlc

Quote:
Thanks for the quick reply! Ok, I installed -1 (and thanks for fixing that.)

Back to my tale of woe. -l doesn't show anything:

Code:
Main_DTiVo# sip2ncid -V
sip2ncid: Version 0.5 (NCID 0.69)
Main_DTiVo# sip2ncid -l
-T gives the same error as before, with or without -i:

The config file is the stock one, and has nothing set:

I'd also like to take a moment to thank you for your work on this package. It's very much appreciated. [The kids flipped when they first saw the CID boxes come up!]
I am not sure what the problem is. The '-l' list option should at least list the loopback device.

Here is what sip2ncid -l returns on my Series2:

Code:
# sip2ncid -l
eth0 : No description available
any : Pseudo-device that captures on all interfaces
lo : Loopback device
I will do more research into your problem over the weekend. I am assuming that you are able to use other network programs OK. I did notice that your ifconfig command did not list the lo device. If you did not edit it out in your post, you need to add it.

Thanks for the good word on NCID. It is appreciated.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:11 PM   #190
MrPib

Quote:
I will do more research into your problem over the weekend. I am assuming that you are able to use other network programs OK. I did notice that your ifconfig command did not list the lo device. If you did not edit it out in your post, you need to add it.
Well, I appreciate you looking into it. Yeah, I edited out the lo device. Also, I tried sip2ncid on my other 2 DTiVos, and got the same results.
Old 11-17-2007, 09:10 AM   #191
jlc

Quote:
Well, I appreciate you looking into it. Yeah, I edited out the lo device. Also, I tried sip2ncid on my other 2 DTiVos, and got the same results.
Do you know what kernel version your DTiVos use? You can cat /proc/version to get it.
Old 11-17-2007, 10:57 PM   #192
MrPib

Quote:
Do you know what kernel version your DTiVos use? You can cat /proc/version to get it.
Hi John.
Code:
Main_DTiVo# cat /proc/version
Linux version 2.4.20 (build@buildmaster5) (gcc version 3.0) #22 Fri Feb 20 18:19:25 PST 2004
It's AlphaWolf's 6.2 image (62small.mfs) , zippered, with BTX's 6.2->6.2a patch applied.
Old 11-25-2007, 06:17 PM   #193
Hichhiker
Just me.

Quote:
Hi John.
Code:
Main_DTiVo# cat /proc/version
Linux version 2.4.20 (build@buildmaster5) (gcc version 3.0) #22 Fri Feb 20 18:19:25 PST 2004
It's AlphaWolf's 6.2 image (62small.mfs) , zippered, with BTX's 6.2->6.2a patch applied.
On John's request I have looked into the issue - seems that af_packet kernel module is not loaded on S2 DTivos by default - so the simple solution is:

Code:
# insmod /lib/modules/af_packet.o
The catch is - (there is always a catch) - I have no idea if af_packet.o kernel module ships with tivo or it was installed when I Zippered my Dtivos. (the down side of using someone else's scripts) As I have no un-zippered DTivos to test on, and I have not researched the matter, you are on your own to locate the kernel module if you are missing it - but it should definately be on all zippered boxes.

That being said, the only other catch is that you should add that insmod line to your system startup scripts, as it will only work until next reboot. There is might be a better way to make sure the kernel module is loaded on boot time but my mind is currently far from Linux kernel and Tivo's "distro" so thats another homework exercise for you all.

Enjoy

-HH
Hichhiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 12:17 AM   #194
MrPib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hichhiker View Post
On John's request I have looked into the issue - seems that af_packet kernel module is not loaded on S2 DTivos by default - so the simple solution is:
THANK YOU!! That did it! I hope you didn't waste too much time figuring this out! BTW, I also have no unzippered DTiVos to examine.

I can receive network packets, so now I can try to get this working with my Broadvox Direct SIP. I'll report back either way.

Thanks again, and thanks, John, for your help and asking HH to look into this.
Old 03-21-2008, 10:36 PM   #195
jlc

NCID version 0.70 has been released.

This release fixed some problems with the client, the server, and the SIP gateways. New enhancements were also made to the server and SIP gateways. Two output modules were added for the client and most distributions were improved in start/stop and autostart of the client with a output module.

See the Release Notes for specific changes to NCID.

Documentation is a little better and there is now a INSTALL for each distribution.

NCID will also install and run using andLinux after it is installed on Windows. INSTALL-andLinux explains how to do it.

I have also had feedback of a user successfully using sip2ncid with Vonage on the TiVo. It did require some modifications to sip2ncid because Vonage used different SIP packets for him than what they normally used. Perhaps they are changing their system over.

If anyone is using sip2ncid on the TiVo, please post the particluars of how you did it.
Old 03-22-2008, 08:25 PM   #196
djl25
C64 hacker

With the right router, setting up sip2ncid is a snap. I'm using a Linksys RVS4000 with a standard Vonage gateway, wired like so:

Internet --> Cable Modem --> RVS4000 --> VOIP Gateway & Computers

The RVS4000 automatically routes the VOIP packets to the gateway, but it also has built-in port mirroring. (If you have one, look under the heading "L2 Switch"). With the gateway plugged into port 1 and the Tivo in port 2, just mirror port 1 to 2 and you're done.
There are a number of benefits to using sip2ncid:
  • Removes the final reason for keeping the phone line plugged in
  • CID information actually pops up BEFORE the phone rings
  • If you have call-waiting, you get the Caller-ID for the new call even while the previous one is connected

Quote:
This release fixed some problems with the client, the server, and the SIP gateways. New enhancements were also made to the server and SIP gateways. Two output modules were added for the client and most distributions were improved in start/stop and autostart of the client with a output module.

See the Release Notes for specific changes to NCID.

Documentation is a little better and there is now a INSTALL for each distribution.

NCID will also install and run using andLinux after it is installed on Windows. INSTALL-andLinux explains how to do it.

I have also had feedback of a user successfully using sip2ncid with Vonage on the TiVo. It did require some modifications to sip2ncid because Vonage used different SIP packets for him than what they normally used. Perhaps they are changing their system over.

If anyone is using sip2ncid on the TiVo, please post the particluars of how you did it.

Old 04-08-2008, 01:53 PM   #197
unclemoosh
I Wish I knew Then..

Quote:
Originally Posted by djl25 View Post
With the right router, setting up sip2ncid is a snap. I'm using a Linksys RVS4000 with a standard Vonage gateway, wired like so:

Internet --> Cable Modem --> RVS4000 --> VOIP Gateway & Computers
[/list]
I have a WRT54GS in place of your RVS4000. I put the Tivo in DMZ, but no luck. No packets, no errors, no go. When I do a sip2ncid -l I get:

Is that right?

Thanks.
TivoWebPlus, mfs_ftp, Galleon, Movieloader, JavaHMO, tivoserver, etc.
unclemoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 04:50 PM   #198
jlc

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclemoosh View Post
I have a WRT54GS in place of your RVS4000. I put the Tivo in DMZ, but no luck. No packets, no errors, no go. When I do a sip2ncid -l I get:

Is that right?
The output above shows that your network port is eth0. The sip2ncid test option should show eth0 as the network interface selected.

You need to try all SIP Invite ports in the test mode. The first line checks port 10000, the second line checks port 5061 and the last liine checks port 5060. Remember that the sip packets are transmitted about 20 seconds apart so I would keep the test active for at least 30 seconds to see packets.
Code:
sip2ncid -t
sip2ncid -ts :5061
sip2ncid -ts :5060
You can use sip2ncid -T to test for any packets on your network. You should see a lot of packets.

Some WRT54G routers seem to have problems with SIP. You will need to search for any solutions, but I did find this link that may help. It sets the router up this way:
Quote:
However I have port forwarding set up as follows on the WRT54GS:
Under Applications & Gaming tab>

Application_____Start______End______Protocol______ _IP Address
PF0 __________5060______5061_______Both_______192.168. 0.100
PF1__________10000_____20000______ Both_______192.168.0.100

Old 04-08-2008, 10:49 PM   #199
djl25
C64 hacker

Do you have your Vonage device before or after the router? The WRT54GS doesn't port mirror (although there may be alternate firmware that does) so I'd think your best bet would be:
Internet --> ATA --> WRT54GS--> Tivo
with the port forwarding set as in the posting jlc found. It's very possible, however, that the Vonage device won't even pass the SIP packets. In that case, you might want to look into a hub or different router.

Quote:

Is that right?

Thanks.

Old 04-10-2008, 06:27 PM   #200
unclemoosh
I Wish I knew Then..

Quote:
Originally Posted by djl25 View Post
Do you have your Vonage device before or after the router? The WRT54GS doesn't port mirror (although there may be alternate firmware that does) so I'd think your best bet would be:
Internet --> ATA --> WRT54GS--> Tivo
with the port forwarding set as in the posting jlc found. It's very possible, however, that the Vonage device won't even pass the SIP packets. In that case, you might want to look into a hub or different router.
My Vonage device is after the router. It's a Linksys PAP2, so I don't have the option of putting it before. I forwarded the ports, no luck.

I bought a hub off eBay and will try it between the router and the PAP2 and put the Tivo on the hub.

I'll let ya'll know what happens.
Old 04-12-2008, 04:51 PM   #201
unclemoosh
I Wish I knew Then..

We have joy!

I put a Netgear DS104 in the system and can now get the sip packets on the Tivo.

My setup:
Internet --> Cable Modem --> WRT54GS --> DS104--> VOIP Gateway & Tivo
|--> Computers and other Tivos
I have two setups working. One is with a cable provider and another location using Hughesnet. This is one thing Hughesnet doesn't screw up.

I do have one problem in both locations. The time shown in the cidcall.log is not adjusted for my timezone, CDT. I guess Vonage sends out the the time at GMT and the VOIP device adjusts it.

So, all times shown in CIDRSS are 5 hours off. Is this a TWP issue, sip2ncid or ncid?
Or, is there a setting that I have failed to set?

Thanks for the great work!

Last edited by unclemoosh : 04-13-2008 at 07:22 AM.
Old 04-13-2008, 02:25 PM   #202
unclemoosh
I Wish I knew Then..

One other issue I have noticed besides the uncorrected time. When using sip2ncid there are 3 - 4 entries in the cidcall.log per call. In looking at the sip2ncid.log, the same goes there.

I guess Vonage sends the info a few times...
Old 04-18-2008, 12:51 AM   #203
djl25
C64 hacker

To correct the timezone problem you need to set TZ. You can start sip2ncid like so:
TZ=EST5EDT,M3.2.0,M11.1.0 /hacks/ncid/sbin/sip2ncid

(Above is Eastern time, obviously)

If you're getting multiple entries, make sure you're not still receiving info from your modem. If you want to keep it plugged in but receive CID from sip you'll need to add the line set noserial = 1 to ncidd.conf.

Quote:
We have joy!

I put a Netgear DS104 in the system and can now get the sip packets on the Tivo.

My setup:
Internet --> Cable Modem --> WRT54GS --> DS104--> VOIP Gateway & Tivo
|--> Computers and other Tivos
I have two setups working. One is with a cable provider and another location using Hughesnet. This is one thing Hughesnet doesn't screw up.

I do have one problem in both locations. The time shown in the cidcall.log is not adjusted for my timezone, CDT. I guess Vonage sends out the the time at GMT and the VOIP device adjusts it.

So, all times shown in CIDRSS are 5 hours off. Is this a TWP issue, sip2ncid or ncid?
Or, is there a setting that I have failed to set?

Thanks for the great work!

Old 04-18-2008, 11:53 AM   #204
jlc

Quote:
One other issue I have noticed besides the uncorrected time. When using sip2ncid there are 3 - 4 entries in the cidcall.log per call. In looking at the sip2ncid.log, the same goes there.

I guess Vonage sends the info a few times...
Vonage uses different systems to send SIP packets and some send the information multiple times. I am in the process of testing a new version of sip2ncid that has a new parse routine to ignore data send more than once. Could you email me, at sourceforge.net, your sip2ncid.log file with verbose set to 3? I would like to see the SIP packets sent to you for a call with no answer and a call that was answered.
Old 05-15-2008, 12:51 AM   #205
jebradl

I have an asterisk based server (PBX in a Flash at 192.168.0.40) home phone network with 3 SIP phones, each with extensions at port 5060. I'm using ncid 0.69 on the tivo. When I try 'sip2ncid -t', I get the following returned:

Test mode
Filter: host 192.168.0.40 and port 5060 and udp

When 'sip2ncid -T' is run, I get a scrolling page of:
Packet number xxxx:
Protocol: TCP
ad infinitum.

When I call an extension that uses port 5060, I don't get any indication that it recognizes any info is being sent. The asterisk server, phones, and tivo, are all inside the router (an asus router running openwrt).
POTS line-->DSL modem-->router-->Asterisk server-->
POE Switch-->2 SIP phones and hub-->3rd SIP phone

The enabled lines in ncidd.conf are:
send cidlog
send cidinfo
set noserial = 1

The enabled lines in sip2ncid.conf are:
set siphost = 192.168.0.40
set sipport = 5060

What other information do I need to report to help get the tivo enabled to report callerid info for the SIP phones?
jebradl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 08:34 AM   #206
unclemoosh
I Wish I knew Then..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebradl View Post
I have an asterisk based server (PBX in a Flash at 192.168.0.40) home phone network with 3 SIP phones, each with extensions at port 5060. I'm using ncid 0.69 on the tivo. ?
I am no expert, but I do have NCID working on my Tivo's. Two observations:

1) Upgrade to version 0.70
2) Try putting a hub and connecting your asterisk server and your Tivo running sip2ncid to the hub. I had to do this to make the sip packets available to my Tivo. Depending on your router, you may be able to mirror your asterisk server port to your Tivo port to accomplish this.

Also, I didn't enable any lines in my sip2ncid.conf file.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by unclemoosh : 05-15-2008 at 06:26 PM.
Old 05-15-2008, 10:22 AM   #207
jlc

Quote:
I have an asterisk based server (PBX in a Flash at 192.168.0.40) home phone network with 3 SIP phones, each with extensions at port 5060. I'm using ncid 0.69 on the tivo. When I try 'sip2ncid -t', I get the following returned:

Test mode
Filter: host 192.168.0.40 and port 5060 and udp

When I call an extension that uses port 5060, I don't get any indication that it recognizes any info is being sent. The asterisk server, phones, and tivo, are all inside the router (an asus router running openwrt).
POTS line-->DSL modem-->router-->Asterisk server-->
POE Switch-->2 SIP phones and hub-->3rd SIP phone

The enabled lines in sip2ncid.conf are:
set siphost = 192.168.0.40
set sipport = 5060

What other information do I need to report to help get the tivo enabled to report callerid info for the SIP phones?
It is best if you do not set the siphost line in sip2ncid.conf. Comment it out and sip2ncid should receive SIP packets. I have been changing sip2ncid to work better with Asterisk, and the log files I received show it working with a filter of "port 5060 and udp". If this does not work, you can try the suggestion of unclemoosh, but you still should not set siphost.

The sip2ncid in NCID version 0.69 may not decode the caller id from Asterisk SIP packets, and the sip2ncid in NCID version 0.70 will indicate multiple calls for every one received. You should upgrade to NCID 0.70 and get the latest beta version of sip2ncid. A current beta will be available until the next release:
Code:
wget ncid.sourceforge.net/sip2ncid-tivos2-beta.tar.gz
Anyone that is getting multiple CID entries with sip2ncid or receiving SIP packets with no CID entries should try the beta. If you still have problems, email the sip2ncid.log file, at verbose 3, to me at sourceforge. The log file should contain at least 2 calls, one with a hangup before answer and one with a hangup after answer.
Old 05-23-2008, 10:51 AM   #208
jebradl

I'm finally at home long enough to make the changes and try things. I have upgraded to 0.70 along with the beta sip2ncid, as well as commenting out the sip host line.
With 'sip2ncid -T' I continue to get continuous scrolling of packets (I only saw tcp packets, not udp).

'sip2ncid -l' results in

'sip2ncid -t' results in
Test mode
Filter: port 5060 and udp

ncidd.conf
set verbose = 3
send cidlog
send cidinfo
set noserial = 1

sip2ncid.conf
set verbose = 3
set sipport = 5060

sip2ncid.log showed only (the redundant info has been cut)
Started: 05/23/2008 04:36
Server: sip2ncid 0.8pre9 (NCID 0.70)
NCID server at localhost:3333
Wrote pid 3088 in pidfile: /var/run/sip2ncid.pid
Filter: port 5060 and udp

Any other suggestions?
Old 05-23-2008, 11:15 AM   #209
unclemoosh
I Wish I knew Then..

Quote:
Any other suggestions?
See my post above about mirroring your port or putting in a hub. It appears that your router is probably not sending the sip packets to your Tivo. I had to use the hub because my Linksys router did not have a mirroring function.
Old 05-23-2008, 01:12 PM   #210
jebradl

Quote:
See my post above about mirroring your port or putting in a hub. It appears that your router is probably not sending the sip packets to your Tivo. I had to use the hub because my Linksys router did not have a mirroring function.

Actually there are a couple of hubs. And two of the phones are connected to the hubs. I was trying to abbreviate the description somewhat and didn't show the tivos, but the corrected discription is
POTS line-->DSL modem-->wifi router1-->Asterisk server-->
POE Switch-->(2 SIP phones and hub1-->3rd SIP phone and Tivo)
...AND.......-->(wifi router2-->Tivo)

Both routers are hardwired together, router1 is the gateway. Both tivos are hardwired to their router or hub (USB100TX adapters). Since the phones (2 Grandstream GXP2000's, and an Aastra 57iCT (a wonderful SIP phone!) are receiving the SIP info to receive and place calls, I can't see how the Tivo isn't receiving the same information.