Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 01-24-2007, 01:36 PM   #61
IJustLikeTivo
TiVo Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJO1966
I'm guessing from the phone conversation that the guilty party is a former character who's coming back. I wonder who it could be?

I did like the scene with Alan and Monica, each thinking the other had killed him.
I haven't been watching the last few months but I'd make a guess of Scott Baldwin.
IJustLikeTivo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 06:58 PM   #62
PJO1966
Legally Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by IJustLikeTivo
I haven't been watching the last few months but I'd make a guess of Scott Baldwin.

Makes sense.

There was a commercial plugging the show's February disaster before today's episode. It's pretty huge.
PJO1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 07:30 PM   #63
craftassistant
Have knife....

well apparently you all need to pay attention this week as friday's episode is going to be a biggie.

something with the whole alcazar delivery etc and blowing up etc. I read today that it will be shown in a sequence backtrackign up to the present. so they will show the ending first then show the events leading up to that point......a period of 19 hrs. should be interesting.

Providing Resources for those in the nanny industry

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
craftassistant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 08:40 PM   #64
PJO1966
Legally Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftassistant
well apparently you all need to pay attention this week as friday's episode is going to be a biggie.

something with the whole alcazar delivery etc and blowing up etc. I read today that it will be shown in a sequence backtrackign up to the present. so they will show the ending first then show the events leading up to that point......a period of 19 hrs. should be interesting.

I guess that was the commercial I saw. I just assumed it was for sweeps. It sounds like they're trying something different. From what i saw on the commercial...

Spoiler:
The Metro Court blows up, and just like the train wreck last year, everyone in town is probably inside. Just in the last week or so, Sam, Maxie, & Max have all gotten jobs there, and Lucky & Elizabeth will be there for dinner... who else will have an excuse to be there when it blows up?

Old 01-26-2007, 06:06 PM   #65
craftassistant
Have knife....

holy cow..has anyone watched todays episode yet? i just started and the first few minutes before the opening stuff is wild!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-26-2007, 06:38 PM   #66
JimSpence
Just hangin'

I hate shows that do this. And this one was worse. You get the big scene and then the 19 hours earlier thing. Then we have to wait until next week to even see the big scene.
Old 01-26-2007, 07:15 PM   #67
PJO1966
Legally Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSpence
I hate shows that do this. And this one was worse. You get the big scene and then the 19 hours earlier thing. Then we have to wait until next week to even see the big scene.

They'll get to the big scene next week only if we're lucky. It could take weeks in soap opera time to pass 19 hours. I guess we're supposed to figure out that 6 hours or so have already passed. That's about how long it would take to get from a strip club in Vegas to New York. Of course Robin was still drunk by the time Patrick showed up. Did I miss something.

I hoping that Sonny will be among the casualties. His kids are more mature than he is.
Old 01-26-2007, 08:41 PM   #68
craftassistant
Have knife....

the beginning was definitly better than the end....till monday i guess and well february sweeps starts next thursday so we shall see

Old 01-29-2007, 08:19 PM   #69
JimSpence
Just hangin'

So today's ep was 15 hours before. I wonder if each day will be 4 hours. So maybe Friday will be the big blow up.

Oh yeah, Sonny needs a 2x4 upside the head too.
Old 01-29-2007, 09:55 PM   #70
craftassistant
Have knife....

yeah that is what i was thinking too...some each day..as thursday is feb 1. it was a good episode though!

Old 01-30-2007, 10:44 AM   #71
PJO1966
Legally Married

This mega-disaster storyline made me think about the train wreck last year. Didn't only 1 person die in that? I can't remember who it was.
Old 01-30-2007, 02:45 PM   #72
IJustLikeTivo
TiVo Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSpence
That will teach me to FF. I was completely confused for a while. I saw the ending and then suddenly it was like nothing had happened since it hadn't yet. Odd.
IJustLikeTivo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 07:23 PM   #73
PJO1966
Legally Married

What name did Scotty use when he checked in at the Metro Court? Was it Mr. Lloyd?
Old 01-30-2007, 07:56 PM   #74
craftassistant
Have knife....

I haven't watched today's yet..have to get through the view and amc first.... i can't remember who died either in the train wreck .........oh wait it was the girlfriend of sonny..the lawyer girl I think. The brunette

Old 01-30-2007, 08:01 PM   #75
PJO1966
Legally Married

Quote:
I haven't watched today's yet..have to get through the view and amc first.... i can't remember who died either in the train wreck .........oh wait it was the girlfriend of sonny..the lawyer girl I think. The brunette

That's right. I love how they have these huge life-threatening situations and only one regular cast member dies. With the plague it was Tony Jones. It's not like 15 years ago when they had an earthquake (yes, in NY) that killed off half the cast.
Old 02-01-2007, 03:50 PM   #76
JimSpence
Just hangin'

Okay, Here's what we know so far.
Spoiler:
Maxie is locked in the vault and Robin got shot. And the preview for next week implies that Carly gets show.

Now we have to wait until next week to see what else happens.

Now for my conjecture. The blast causes Elizabeth to lose the baby, thus freeing us from the angst of telling Jason that he is the father.
Old 02-02-2007, 12:11 AM   #77
BSweets

They redid the beginning hostage/explosion scene on Thursday's episode and it's even more hilarious. I'm hoping for more to come.
BSweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 10:41 AM   #78
PJO1966
Legally Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSweets
They redid the beginning hostage/explosion scene on Thursday's episode and it's even more hilarious. I'm hoping for more to come.
You have to feel for the editors on this show. Every week it's the same old thing. One of them finally got a chance to express some creativity and he went overboard.

So Robin gets shot, but she still has 12 hours before Nicolas carries her out? She looks awfully dead in the opening.

Who wants to place bets that Maxie falls in love with the guard she's trapped with, or that he turns out to be Jesse? (it is a soap opera, after all...)

Mr. Craig wanted Sonny dead. Why is he still breathing? Put us out of our misery already.

I was laughing when Lorenzo was giving Skye the code. It was just too funny.
Old 02-05-2007, 08:24 PM   #79
craftassistant
Have knife....

Quote:
You have to feel for the editors on this show. Every week it's the same old thing. One of them finally got a chance to express some creativity and he went overboard.

So Robin gets shot, but she still has 12 hours before Nicolas carries her out? She looks awfully dead in the opening.

Who wants to place bets that Maxie falls in love with the guard she's trapped with, or that he turns out to be Jesse? (it is a soap opera, after all...)

Mr. Craig wanted Sonny dead. Why is he still breathing? Put us out of our misery already.

Yeah something cuckoo will happen with Maxie and the guard I am sure. Yeah the code thing was a bit odd.

Has everyone watched today's episode yet? I thought it was more intense than Friday. I am ready for tomorrow! Sam is a piece of work!

Old 02-06-2007, 04:08 PM   #80
JimSpence
Just hangin'

Dang nab it! Things are moving too slowly. But, that is expected.

Anyone want to venture a guess when this will finally be resolved? My guess is Valentine's Day.

Last edited by JimSpence : 02-06-2007 at 04:31 PM.
JimSpence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 05:31 PM   #81
we4snells

Each episode represents 1 hour of time. Like on 24. It should take 16 days from when we saw the first glimpse of what was to come. At least that is what I read. They changed the format for sweeps.
we4snells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 06:51 PM   #82
BSweets

Quote:
Dangit, I forgot to show that part to my husband. It was really funny!
Old 02-06-2007, 09:28 PM   #83
JimSpence
Just hangin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by we4snells
Each episode represents 1 hour of time. Like on 24. It should take 16 days from when we saw the first glimpse of what was to come. At least that is what I read. They changed the format for sweeps.
Earlier each episode was 5 and 4 hours, only the last few have been one hour. The timing could change. At least this last episode, progressed the who killed Ric Weber thread.
Old 02-06-2007, 09:40 PM   #84
craftassistant
Have knife....

But do we know who killed Rick Webber?

Wow what an interesting day again today!

Any wagers on when the cordless phone will go dead? LOL

Old 02-06-2007, 10:01 PM   #85
dawn73

Smile

I hope it does not take until Valentine's Day to find out what happens. I don't think I can wait that long.
dawn73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 01:55 PM   #86
PJO1966
Legally Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn73
I hope it does not take until Valentine's Day to find out what happens. I don't think I can wait that long.

I'm guessing it will be longer than that. I really hope they don't kill off Alan or Robin. I'd much rather see Sonny and Ric go somehow. One thing I noticed, when we were getting glimpses of what was happening just before the hotel blew up, Ric was nowhere to be seen. Mac was in charge. What happens to Ric over the next 8 or 9 hours.
Old 02-07-2007, 05:49 PM   #87
PJO1966
Legally Married

I saw a soap magazine that had some pretty big headlines dealing with the results of this hostage crisis. Casting spoilers below:

Spoiler:
It looks like Alan is toast. The actor was fired and the cast isn't terribly happy about it. He was on the show for 30 years. I didn't read the magazine, so I don't know the scoop. Other headlines were "Patrick Saves Robin" & "Sonny loses Carly". Interpret those as you wish.

Old 02-07-2007, 09:57 PM   #88
craftassistant
Have knife....

So I read on TVguide.com that they are playing this out like 24...so one episode per hour..sigh This is going to be longgggggggggggggg!

Interesting day today. Did they show anything prior to Sonny being in the room? Did I sleep through something?

Old 02-08-2007, 01:06 AM   #89
BSweets

Quote:
Interesting day today. Did they show anything prior to Sonny being in the room? Did I sleep through something?
I couldn't remember how he ended up in the other room either so I think they just started the show off with him already in there.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:51 AM   #90
craftassistant
Have knife....

Yeah that is what I was thinking too! Because I have been totally watching the show without distractions!

What will be interesting is to see if they can really hold the audience's attention for 16 days with this hostage situation you know?

I mean it is good and all, but could I deal with it for another week......not sure!