TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Underground Playground > TiVo Underground
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 04-08-2006, 08:28 AM   #151
lightguy48

Is there any way to look at the local DTV channel translation table on a HR10-250. I believe there is an error but I need some way to see what 6-1 is being translated to, it should be telling the OTA receiver to look at 9-1 but I can't prove it.

Thanks!
lightguy48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 04:38 PM   #152
Markman07

Yes I am starting to get desperate. Mid December Directv changed something and screwed up my local fox OTA mapping. Now I have two KXLT 47.1 One is 47.1 KXLT-DT and one is 47.1 KXLTDT. The one with programming guide doesn't pull in the signal. THe one without any guide data pulls in the signal. Of course Directv isn't getting it fixed too fast. So Fox on my HR10-250 is all manual recording. I was hoping maybe this module would work and be what I could use to fix it myself. Anyone having any input? (I love 4 year old threads hehehe)

Inventory to Follow....

1 HR10-250 (Zippered - Thanks Gunny)
2 Directivo Series 2 (Zippered - Hey Gunny...Thanks)
1 HR20 - Like it but locks up too much)
Score Tivo 3 - Other HD DVR 1
Markman07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 06:34 PM   #153
lightguy48

The engineering department at the TV station and they in turn contacted D* and Tribune Media service and the two of them got the issue resolved. My issue was due to the fact that all 2-6 channels are going away. Since 2-6 are going away our local channel 6 brands their HD channel as 9. TMS' database which is used for the local OTA HD database in the HR10-250 was telling it to look in the wrong place.

Anyway, I would try to have a chat with the local TV station's director of engineering and see if they might lend a sympathetic ear to the problem.

I also had a problem with two different stations where their PSIP generator would lock up. Most the time other TV's wouldn't notice it (apparently they hold the last setting received) but the HR10-250 needs a steady stream of PSIP information, otherwise it won't lock on.

Hope this helps some.
lightguy48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 10:48 AM   #154
toohool

Could this be used on a TivoHD to provide the QAM channel mapping that people are clamoring for over here?
www .tivocommunity. com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?t=362736
toohool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 12:56 PM   #155
scbebu

Looking for good Channel Map module download link

I realize this is a pretty old thread but I haven't had any luck searching the internet for a good link to the channel map module. Any help from anyone would be appreciated. Thanks
scbebu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 09:25 PM   #156
davidblackledge
Registered lÜser

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by scbebu View Post
I realize this is a pretty old thread but I haven't had any luck searching the internet for a good link to the channel map module. Any help from anyone would be appreciated. Thanks
Never doubt the glory of the wayback machine!
http://web.archive.org/web/201011161...vo.lightn.org/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
David.Blackledge.com Solitaire/FreeCell, Calendar, Map...
hmedev.wikidot.com
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
davidblackledge is offline   Reply With Quote