TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 08-03-2014, 12:16 AM   #361
nmiller855

Live feeds have been out over 5 hours while the veto competition was being held.
The ones that didn't get to participate were locked in the HOH during that time.
It appears to be over because Frankie came & opened the door but then it went to commercial.
Christine won. Zac said he tried to give up 3 times.
nmiller855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 10:37 AM   #362
verdugan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmiller855 View Post
Christine won. Zac said he tried to give up 3 times.
Quote from hamsterwatch.com

Quote:
Christine to Frankie, Cody, Derrick: I'm not using it - I don't care if it makes her [Nicole] mad
If she doesn't use it, not only is Nicole going to be mad, but Christine is also throwing her lot with the detonators.

That's a stupid decision in my opinion.
verdugan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 10:38 AM   #363
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by verdugan View Post
If she doesn't use it, not only is Nicole going to be mad, but Christine is also throwing her lot with the detonators...That's a stupid decision in my opinion.
if christine uses the veto, there's no one left to go up - caleb and victoria are safe this week, and nicole won't put up donny - jocasta would be evicted 7-1.

it was an elaborate superhero comic puzzle comp, with a trampoline, a zip line, and ladder. zach had a minor meltdown during the comp - he thought he was missing a puzzle piece, tried to give up 3 times, started throwing his extra puzzle pieces, and hit a camera. the comp results by player:

1) christine (the "decaffinator", with an espresso machine)
2) nicole (germatard theme, finished 30s behind christine)
3) jocasta
4) caleb ("beastmode - metro by day, beastmode by night")
5) zach ( "zachattack - saving little bro-skis from danger everywhere", gator theme, with his little brother wearing a pink cap sideways)
6) victoria

cody's superhero was "the efronator - sent from the future to protect zac efron", donny's was "fear the beard".

have nots this week are frankie, hayden, & cody, they also received "pea lime pie" - pie crust with peas & limes. with caleb & victoria also on slop punishment, that makes 5 hg on food restrictions - don't know if adam & eve can have pie.

The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you. - David Foster Wallace
NorthAlabama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 01:10 PM   #364
verdugan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
if christine uses the veto, there's no one left to go up - caleb and victoria are safe this week, and nicole won't put up donny - jocasta would be evicted 7-1.
Why not put up Frankie as mentioned originally?
Old 08-03-2014, 01:23 PM   #365
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Why not put up Frankie as mentioned originally?
christine is protecting frankie (his vote), that's why she's not using the veto - nicole would be on board sending frankie home. if frankie leaves now, and that side wins hoh, they might not be able to control the vote. combined with their suspicions of a double eviction, christine is making a smart move for her game.

derrick and cody realized this yesterday afternoon - they suspect nicole, hayden, and donny are trying to convince them to vote frankie out too soon so they lose a vote, and shift the power in the house - they aren't buying it. they've already caught nicole in a few lies, and hayden was campaigning too hard for it, too.

derrick (and reluctantly, cody) decided it was better to keep frankie's vote a little while longer, until final 6.

The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you. - David Foster Wallace
Old 08-03-2014, 02:14 PM   #366
Einselen
ɹǝsn pǝɹǝʇsıƃǝɹ

Derrick is a smart player. I would be shocked if he doesn't make it to the final 3.

XBL Gamertag - UnseenThought
Einselen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 03:06 PM   #367
verdugan

Quote:
christine is protecting frankie (his vote), that's why she's not using the veto - nicole would be on board sending frankie home. if frankie leaves now, and that side wins hoh, they might not be able to control the vote. combined with their suspicions of a double eviction, christine is making a smart move for her game.

derrick and cody realized this yesterday afternoon - they suspect nicole, hayden, and donny are trying to convince them to vote frankie out too soon so they lose a vote, and shift the power in the house - they aren't buying it. they've already caught nicole in a few lies, and hayden was campaigning too hard for it, too.

derrick (and reluctantly, cody) decided it was better to keep frankie's vote a little while longer, until final 6.
I agree with your scenario. I was just addressing your comment that there's nobody else to nominate. This just reinforces my point that Christine is hitching her wagon to the detonators.

That's a stupid choice in my opinion. Did she forget that Zach wanted to put her up just last week? She's expendable.
Old 08-03-2014, 04:15 PM   #368
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

So, is this Zach Efron person going to make an appearance on a future episode of BB? Does he have a movie or TV show coming out? It's unusual that they keep putting his name out there.
Fool Me Twice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 04:27 PM   #369
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool Me Twice View Post
So, is this Zach Efron person going to make an appearance on a future episode of BB? Does he have a movie or TV show coming out? It's unusual that they keep putting his name out there.
it's all based on the conversation with frankie & hayden where cody confessed his man crush on zac efron - someone will have to break the news to cbs and cody that zac efron is cheating on them with his bear grylls bromance on nbc.

Old 08-03-2014, 04:33 PM   #370
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

I just remember when the houseguests talked about Neil Patrick Harris one season, then NPH showed up. Another season the houseguests talked about Tori Speilling and she showed up. Seems like a setup.
Old 08-04-2014, 02:01 PM   #371
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

the pov ceremony is over, christine didn't use the veto, so the nominations are the same - either zach or jocasta will be going home this week.

things are not looking good for zach right now - derrick & cody have been wondering if keeping zach is worth all the commotion he causes in the house, and whether or not they even need his vote. that, combined with breaking frankie away from his closest friend and ally, has them now wanting zach gone.

derrick & cody have been lobbied hard by christine & frankie and hayden & nicole, so they think they are the swing votes. if it's a tie, nicole says she will send zach out over jocasta, so her hoh isn't a waste.

Old 08-05-2014, 08:49 AM   #372
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

two days until eviction, and the only hg that don't know zach is going to jury are zach and caleb (it is time for jury now, right?).

derrick & frankie hashed out the info christine was reporting back and forth between sides of the house. in the hoh room last night, derrick was able to build trust back (seemingly) with frankie, and confirm frankie was on board with the plan to evict zach. later, derrick let cody know the plan was on. they decided they won't tell caleb until the last moment, worried he can't keep quiet (good plan!).

nicole was surprised how easily the plan to evict zach fell together, she said she'd seen it play out on bb before, and it was glad it happened during her hoh - big target gone, no blood on her hands, and she won't be targeted - success (we'll see).

cbs announced the finale yesterday, a 90 minute show wednesday, september 24th, 9:30e/8:30c, following the survivor premier.

Old 08-06-2014, 06:01 PM   #373
verdugan

Zzzz

Not much happening.

Nicole's HOH blog: http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/hoh_blog/1002930/
Old 08-06-2014, 07:55 PM   #374
gossamer88
HDTV Snob

FYI, here in the NY area there's a pre-season football game on tomorrow night. BB will air on another channel.
gossamer88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 01:07 AM   #375
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

zach may be staying after all, with a 5-3 vote.

derrick, cody, frankie, & christine have figured out that nicole, hayden, & donny were getting them to vote out their numbers one by one, by playing them against each other, sending zach home, and trying to backdoor frankie. they also have finally noticed that putting up donny was never an option (ding! ding! ding!), and that nicole, hayden, & donny practice together every morning.

they have pulled caleb on board, and have decided it doesn't matter at this point whether the vote blindsides nicole, hayden, & donny, because they are already exposed and are targets - they know they have to win hoh or pov during the double eviction, or one of them is going home. if they win hoh during the de, they talk about putting donny and hayden up as noms, with nicole as a renom. either way, they're keeping zach, and going down fighting together, alliance in tact.

now they have to figure out what to tell zach to make sure he focuses with them on breaking up nicole, hayden, & donny.

Old 08-07-2014, 07:09 AM   #376
hummingbird_206

The HG's know there is a DE this week?
hummingbird_206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 08:36 AM   #377
verdugan

Quote:
zach may be staying after all, with a 5-3 vote.
Yawn.
Old 08-07-2014, 12:02 PM   #378
Ment

BB wants Zach to stay so bad .. fortunately these mopes are easy manipulation pickings in DR for BB.
Old 08-07-2014, 01:24 PM   #379
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummingbird_206 View Post
The HG's know there is a DE this week?
the fans in the house know simply by numbers alone it's about time for a de, and they've been talking about it for a couple of weeks. if the first eviction goes to jury, there will be 9 jurors on finale night. if the second eviction goes to jury, the jury would be an even 8, and would lead me to think there might be another twist, like an online fan vote.

the second hoh comp on de nights is usually endurance, and that would be great.
Quote:
Yawn.
i understand where you're coming from, but somehow the thought of zach leaving before jocasta or victoria really bothers me.

Old 08-07-2014, 01:55 PM   #380
verdugan

Quote:

i understand where you're coming from, but somehow the thought of zach leaving before jocasta or victoria really bothers me.
Agreed on Jocasta, but Victoria hasn't done so badly in competitions lately (her latest POV performance notwithstanding.)

Victoria has done a lot more than Jocasta. For one, she hasn't had the nomination flu.

Zach would bring more drama to the house though. It's just that if he stays, it means all the non-detonators would get picked off one by one.
Old 08-07-2014, 05:52 PM   #381
forecheck

Gonna be a real rushed episode since they have a BOB to fit in there too, unless they decide now is the time to get rid of the double HOH's.
forecheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 05:55 PM   #382
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by forecheck View Post
Gonna be a real rushed episode since they have a BOB to fit in there too, unless they decide now is the time to get rid of the double HOH's.
the hg mentioned construction of some type going on in the spare hoh bedroom. they concluded it was in preparation for pandora's box, and meant the end of botb.

Old 08-08-2014, 01:59 AM   #383
realityboy

So Nicole and Christine are the new HOHs. I haven't gotten a real sense of what's going to happen. Christine might be nominating Donny/Zach with Nicole nominating Victoria/Caleb? If TA, get the mission to get a pawn nominated that could change things.
realityboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 02:08 AM   #384
Ment

Nicole and Christine both need to go. Nominate all Detonators you morons.
Old 08-08-2014, 06:02 AM   #385
realityboy

Christine is/was a Detonator, lol. Anyway, it looks like the house is now against Frankie and Christine. Detonators are pretty much over. Task A won the vote. Derrick was able to convince Zach to volunteer to go up against Frankie to ensure Frankie's demise. Nicole doesn't really want to have to trust Zach for that. However, she told Caleb about the Amber situation, and now Caleb is mad and wants to volunteer to throw BotB against Frankie.
realityboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 06:22 AM   #386
markz
Hilarity Ensues

Quote:
Originally Posted by realityboy View Post
So Nicole and Christine are the new HOHs. I haven't gotten a real sense of what's going to happen. Christine might be nominating Donny/Zach with Nicole nominating Victoria/Caleb? If TA, get the mission to get a pawn nominated that could change things.
I haven't seen last night's episode yet. Who went home?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
markz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 07:33 AM   #387
bikegeek

Jocasta and then Hayden.
bikegeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 07:43 AM   #388
markz
Hilarity Ensues

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikegeek View Post
Jocasta and then Hayden.
Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
markz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 01:49 PM   #389
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

nicole put up caleb & frankie, christine put up donny & zach.

the plan is for caleb to throw the botb, leaving nicole as hoh, and sending frankie to jury. if frankie wins pov, christine will be the renom. it's open season on frankie & christine, and zach had a few choice words for them during the nom ceremony.

Old 08-08-2014, 11:48 PM   #390
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

So, Frankie won BOB by himself. That throws a wrench in everyone's plans.

Now everyone will think production rigged it for Frankie. They did take forever getting the competition ready... Who knows?