TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Season Pass Alerts
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 08-04-2014, 05:43 PM   #1
sinanju

VZN Lineup change pushed... channels haven't moved yet

My TiVo just got the lineup change pushed to it here in VHO6 -- Burlington, MA -- but the channels haven't moved yet.

Actually, what it received was a deletion for FEAR on 197 and the addtion of all of the new channel positions for the channels that are part of the change. Perhaps when they actually move a bunch of deletions will follow? I've never actually paid attention to one of these in progress before. Whatever the case, it might affect my Wednesday recording of Wilfred, since FXX is part of the move.
sinanju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 06:44 PM   #2
wmcbrine
Resistance Useless

I've seen FEAR deleted, nothing else yet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wmcbrine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 12:58 PM   #3
sinanju

Ok... so it appears that the channels have moved today, but there has been no follow-up delete of the old channel positions. Season passes are still pointing to the old channel numbers and the guide shows two channel numbers for each of the stations that have been moved.
Old 08-06-2014, 07:39 AM   #4
sinanju

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinanju View Post
Ok... so it appears that the channels have moved today, but there has been no follow-up delete of the old channel positions. Season passes are still pointing to the old channel numbers and the guide shows two channel numbers for each of the stations that have been moved.
Deletes showed up in plenty of time for Wilfred. SPs adjust. All is right with the world.
Old 08-06-2014, 10:34 PM   #5
thalador

I had 2 changes in the last 3 days, major ones. Luckily it didn't affect any if the stations I watch
thalador is offline   Reply With Quote