Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 07-07-2014, 10:06 AM   #151
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool Me Twice View Post
Devin keeps getting better and better. Now that he thinks he as squashed his beef with Brittany he realizes he has a crush on her and has let it be known. Awkwardness ensues.
the honeymoon period of the new house has definitely ended.

the power of winning both hoh and pov has gone to devin's head - he feels invincible. he hasn't even considered the consequences of blowing up his alliance by pushing for zach to be put up as a replacement nom and voted out, combined with not being able to play for hoh next week.

devin is now on nicole and donny's bad side because they were nominated. cody isn't happy with devin and caleb strong arming the rest of the alliance, he's ready to bolt. derrick and christine are just sitting back and watching this mess unfold. the frequent house meetings haven't helped devin. at. all.

frankie is trying to play every single side of the house, but isn't nearly as talented as andy last season, so he's beginning to become exposed. pow pow is clueless, victoria is only concerned with being a princess, and no one's seen jacosta (someone needs to form a search party).

The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you. - David Foster Wallace
NorthAlabama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 01:48 PM   #152
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

devin is alone in the hoh room practicing his pov ceremony speech - brittany is coming down, zach is going up - let the next 3 days of mayhem begin!
Quote:
(paraphrasing) brittany, you're a competitor, a great person and a single mother, and have sacrificed being with your kids to be here. zach, you'd rather be home golfing.
prediction: afterwards, devin calls a tearful house meeting to discuss how everyone feels after the nomination speech, as jacosta leads everyone in prayer.

The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you. - David Foster Wallace
Old 07-07-2014, 02:10 PM   #153
DancnDude
Thrice as nice

The season thus far has been really entertaining! I can't wait to see how this plays out.
Old 07-07-2014, 02:22 PM   #154
Azlen

Why do so many people who get HOH think it means that they are invincible. It happens every year. It's almost like they are blind to anything that could happen after the next HOH competition. Total idiocy.
Azlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 03:19 PM   #155
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Feeds back. Everyone is mad. Good times.
Fool Me Twice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 03:34 PM   #156
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Feeds back. Everyone is mad. Good times.
brittany is safe, zach is renom, frankies game blows up in his face, get out the popcorn!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azlen View Post
Why do so many people who get HOH think it means that they are invincible. It happens every year. It's almost like they are blind to anything that could happen after the next HOH competition. Total idiocy.
i agree completely, and devin's behavior has been erratic:
  • he brings two new members into his alliance on his own, without checking with the other members.
  • he campaigns to have donny nominated, then changes his mind and calls a house meeting to apologize.
  • he asks pow pow to throw the pov comp to stay hoh and send his nominee brittany home, only to win the veto, change his mind, and take brittany down.
  • he chooses zach as the renom, knowing zach plans to blow up the alliance if he does.

based on evidence so far, the only way to stay safe is to make devin your enemy. who knows what he will decide to do tomorrow, his strategy seems to change daily. i wouldn't trust devin or be in an alliance with him.

Old 07-07-2014, 03:35 PM   #157
Ment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azlen View Post
When you're HOH you immediately are surrounded by 'yes men/women' for fear of becoming a target or associated with one, it throws your calibration off. The insular environment of the house fosters this even more. Occasionally you get favored HGs like Elissa that don't give a flip cause BB is on their side but mostly you get a feedback loop.
Old 07-07-2014, 06:16 PM   #158
realityboy

Devin just brought Hayden into the Bomb Squad. This guy...
realityboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 06:30 PM   #159
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

caleb, too. what bomb squad, caleb and devin? seriously, even now, they don't realize what happened to their alliance this afternoon? these guys are clueless.

Old 07-07-2014, 07:03 PM   #160
DancnDude
Thrice as nice

I hope pow goes home. I'd rather watch people who can compete.
Old 07-08-2014, 01:35 AM   #161
nmiller855

I thought Nasty Natalie was immature but Pouty Paola takes the cake. She acts like a 5 year old & hasn't been successful in any competition. She supposedly threw the Battle of the Block competition but I'm not sure she could have won it anyway.
nmiller855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 10:50 AM   #162
ducker

anyone catch this morning when Devin told Brit that he liked her.. good stuff.
around 4:30am PT I didn't get to see the end / I think the feeds cut out for the end, so I'm not sure how Brit left the room but, obviously Devin didn't get any cuddling from her as he so desperately wanted the night before.

Even Brit was like.. "well you have a very child like way of showing it, put me on the block, put me on slop... "

It does look like she may use it to her advantage to keep him off of her for a while.
Old 07-08-2014, 01:05 PM   #163
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

the vote could fall either way at this point, with 2 days left until eviction.

cody, hayden, and derrick want zach to stay. nicole and christine should vote with hayden, making 5 votes for zach (all sick and tired of devin's erratic behavior and strong-arming the house). donny has been randomly caught on the feeds campaigning for zach, that would make 6.

frankie has promised his vote to zach several times, but has also been campaigning to caleb, amber, victoria, and jacosta to vote zach out. i think his vote is for zach to stay, and he's just trying to cover his bases with the caleb, devin, and amber, and create enough pow pow support for deniability (blame his vote for zach on jacosta or victoria), but i can't tell because he continues to play all sides of the house. frankie would make 7, what zach needs to stay - a 6-6 tie would be broken by devin, so zach would go home.

brittany is over devin, too, but is playing her own game. she could vote zach out to remove a physical threat, or keep him for numbers in a move against devin and caleb. i'm thinking she will vote agaist devin, not for zach.

this thursday's live show will be great, and i can't wait to see the edit with diary room comments!

Old 07-08-2014, 01:11 PM   #164
nyny523
Oy

Thank you, NorthAlabama, for your detailed reports. They are GREAT!

Keep 'em coming!!!
Old 07-08-2014, 01:25 PM   #165
SoBelle0
What's next?

Much agreed!! Thank you!
SoBelle0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 01:52 PM   #166
bryhamm
randomize

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyny523 View Post
Thank you, NorthAlabama, for your detailed reports. They are GREAT!

Keep 'em coming!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBelle0 View Post
Much agreed!! Thank you!

Bry, normally I would say you can hammer me any time baby -- Zevida

I should have frickin' bryhammed your balls yesterday -- KMan
bryhamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 01:56 PM   #167
jay_man2
jay_man-also

Agree with the previous posts. It's my first time watching the show, and these updates are great.
Old 07-08-2014, 03:00 PM   #168
verdugan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay_man2 View Post
Agree with the previous posts. It's my first time watching the show, and these updates are great.
Thank you from me too.
verdugan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 03:28 PM   #169
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

you're welcome, and i appreciate the responses.

Old 07-09-2014, 09:08 AM   #170
ducker

Wow last night had a bomb go off!!! I was just reading the reports this morning and was like... wow oh wow.

There was a condom water balloon / flour fight.

Derrick pulled some slick discussions (again) with Celeb in voting for Zack to say, and then Zack talked to Celeb confirming that his vote is there.

(Man, Derrick is a very slick talker)

Late late - Devin opens up and tells more people about the bomb squad, and says he's done with it - and only trusts Jocasta and Brit.

On a side note - what was up with Christine caressing Cody's arm yesterday morning. just sitting outside at like 8am while talking with Cody, Brit, and Zack. It was cute and sweet - but a little odd at the same time.

Ah, also it looks like Nicole and Hayden are starting something - the other night they were all cuddled up in the rock room giggly and looking a bit sweet on each other; yet resisting because of 1 - Celeb was asleep right next to them, and 2 - the camera was pointed right at them. Which was amusing because Hayden started hamming it up for the camera "shhhhsing" it. Finally Nicole pushed pillows between them and said, ok I need space before there's trouble (or something to that effect.) True to his amusing form, Hayden slid over to a bed far away from her.

Nicole, then went outside and talked with Vik and Britt. They asked if she's getting sweet on him and how much they make a cute couple and Nicole denied, but if you ask me... It was pretty obvious that Nicole is very much in to Hayden, just resisting... So cute
Old 07-09-2014, 09:19 AM   #171
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducker View Post
Wow last night had a bomb go off!!!
yes, what a difference a night makes in the bb house! as it stands, following heavy campaigning and dealing in the house last night and early this morning, zach not only has the votes to stay, it's not going to be close...for now.

cody and derrick worked hard to keep zach, while frankie was still trying to manipulate the vote count in an attempt to hide votes from devin. victoria's on board, and once derrick and zach flip caleb (with promises of safety for caleb and amber), frankie immediately goes to devin and tells him zach is staying ().

devin freaks, says he's out of the alliance (), and will pick off the squad one by one. he then calls brittany and jocasta up to the hoh room to further out the alliance (trying to get revenge on the alliance for going against his wishes).

derrick now has to do damage control with brittany (she feels betrayed by derrick), and jocasta is worried how it will look to her ministry if she votes for zach (he's made a few misogynistic remarks). jacosta lets pow pow know she dosen't have the votes to stay (not a smart move, imo, with a day left until the vote).

Old 07-09-2014, 09:25 AM   #172
ducker

I didn't get to watch the feed from what happened yet (I will be bit tonight via flashback)

So did it look like Brit was going to get closer to Devin? I really hope she doesn't because Devin is just such a hot mess time and time again. I'd much rather see a group like Brit, Christine, Nicole, Hayden, Zack, Cody form really tight group. Bring in a few fringe side people like Vic and Donny, and take out Devin, Celeb, Frankie, Jocasta.

that's my fantasy world though who knows!
Old 07-09-2014, 10:19 AM   #173
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
So did it look like Brit was going to get closer to Devin?
not at all, but it hurt her feelings and made her question derrick's loyalty (one of her closest friends in the house).

derrick has work to do to fix this new mess created by frankie's playing all sides (by talking to devin). derrick, zach, and hayden plan to tell brittany they were only working with devin on a one week deal, and agree that they and cody need to keep a low profile until this blows over.

they are slowly figuring out frankie's game, but he's still a vote they need.

Old 07-09-2014, 10:24 AM   #174
ducker

this is my first year with the live feed... I doubt I'll watch another season with out it.. Last couple of years I'd use twitter/apps/etc to get up to the hour updates... but the feed is just great.
Old 07-09-2014, 02:36 PM   #175
ducker

and now with Christine playing with Cody's hair on the couch while chatting it up. She must have a bit of a thing for him. Maybe just a touchy woman? just pretty familiar with Cody for your typical married woman.
Old 07-09-2014, 03:07 PM   #176
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Here is a funny and rare production leak from the control room where someone refers to Zach as a tool as he talks with Cody about a microphone he broke:

http://tinypic.com/r/14qv0p/8
Old 07-09-2014, 03:16 PM   #177
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Quote:
and now with Christine playing with Cody's hair on the couch while chatting it up. She must have a bit of a thing for him. Maybe just a touchy woman? just pretty familiar with Cody for your typical married woman.
Cody is irresistible, apparently. Christine, Nicole, Amber can't get enough snuggle time. And I suspect he works at least part time as a professional gigolo. He'd be good at it. He has worked as a dancer at male parties. He once turned down a lot of money from a guy for something disgusting along the lines of a golden shower (he didn't elaborate).
Old 07-09-2014, 03:31 PM   #178
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Here is a funny and rare production leak from the control room where someone refers to Zach as a tool as he talks with Cody about a microphone he broke:

http://tinypic.com/r/14qv0p/8
too funny, thanks for the link!

zach's worried production will take money from his stipend to pay for the broken mic:
Quote:
"...we should, you tool!..."
"...i will say this, at least he feels bad..."
"...zach feels extremely f***ed up about it, which makes me hate him less..."
"...yeah..."

Old 07-09-2014, 03:33 PM   #179
verdugan

Quote:
Remember when she came into the house that she said she couldn't sleep in the same bed as a guy because she was married? I guess playing with a guy's hair is ok then.
verdugan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 03:46 PM   #180
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by verdugan View Post
Remember when she came into the house that she said she couldn't sleep in the same bed as a guy because she was married? I guess playing with a guy's hair is ok then.
remember "dan's mist"? she's in a "cody haze".