Old 05-29-2014, 07:59 PM   #121
TriBruin

TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakzie View Post
Spoiler:
Principal Sue killed Glee club.
Spoiler:
Seriously, she killed the Glee Club! Next year, Glee: The Zombie Years.

TriBruin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 08:54 PM   #122
Kamakzie
Are you serious bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriBruin View Post
Spoiler:
Seriously, she killed the Glee Club! Next year, Glee: The Zombie Years.
Spoiler:

Yeah she said funding for glee club would be slashed if they didn't repeat as champions. They came in 2nd so she followed through.

Old 05-30-2014, 08:11 AM   #123
busyba
The Funcooker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagman_sl View Post
OK, I'm curious now. How did they write off the new kids?
Red wedding.

"of course, you are 100% correct" --
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"busyba is officially my favorite poster." --
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

busyba is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 08:12 AM   #124
busyba
The Funcooker

Now that I would have watched...

"of course, you are 100% correct" --

"busyba is officially my favorite poster." --

busyba is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 02:19 PM   #125
Jagman_sl

Thanks for the replies.
Spoiler:
I think I may have even seen the episode where she threatened that, but I guess I didn't realize that this time her threats were for real. And I stopped watching before the axe actually came down.

The Red Wedding approach does have its merits, though. I can think of a few of the new students I would like to know will never appear again on the show, even as guests in New York. Though I did kind of like Marley and Sugar....

Last edited by Jagman_sl : 05-30-2014 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Spoilers!
Jagman_sl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 03:16 PM   #126
That Don Guy
Now with more GB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriBruin View Post
Scary that I know this but, regarding your Spoiler:

Spoiler:
The only characters that graduated this season were the remain 1st Generation Characters (Tina, Blain, Sam). The 2nd Generation are still in school (I think most of them would only even be classified as, at best, Juniors.)

I suspect the only time we will ever see them again is in the finale, if they close at WMHS, like they should.

To answer the original question, I am still watching and probably will to the end. But this show has fallen SOOO far, it is not even funny.
Spoiler:
There were a couple of time skips in the second half of this season. After Artie, Tina, et al. graduated (which took place in 2013 - remember, they finished second at 2013 Show Choir Nationals), they jumped forward a few months (so they could show Artie already in film school), and then there was another jump forward to April 2014 (so they didn't have to bother showing Rachel in previews for Funny Girl). Marley, Kitty, et al. would be just about ready to graduate when Season 5 ended.

I think they'll get as many members of the cast (from all seasons) together for the final episode, similar to how Fame ended; they'll probably finish with a massive version of "Don't Stop Believing."
That Don Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 03:26 PM   #127
jsmeeker
Vegas Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Don Guy View Post

I think they'll get as many members of the cast (from all seasons) together for the final episode, similar to how Fame ended; they'll probably finish with a massive version of "Don't Stop Believing."
again? That's how they ended things after Glee Club ended. Really, I think that should have been the end of the whole series right there.

jsmeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 03:58 PM   #128

Maybe the show will end on a sad note. Rachel is bankruptcy from being sued into oblivion by the Fanny Girl producers. Maybe the last scene of the show will be her and Will sitting in a bar...

Spoiler:
I read that Ryan Murphy said he won't say much, but the very final scene of the show will be between Rachel and Mr. Schuester

702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 12:40 PM   #129
LoadStar
LOAD"*",8,1

Casting Spoiler...

Spoiler:
Chris Colfer

has been let go from the show, citing "personal issues."

I'm no longer watching, and I'm still rather shocked by this. (You can read this news on TV Line, and probably most other press outlets covering TV.)

Now, the news comes from this actor's Twitter feed, and there's a possibility that the account was hacked... but I'd guess that TV Line would have confirmed the news with the actor's publicity, so who knows?

Edit: and as I guessed, the Twitter account was hacked. Never mind...

Last edited by LoadStar : 07-03-2014 at 12:46 PM.
LoadStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 12:53 PM   #130
Kamakzie
Are you serious bro?

Glee producer 20th Century Fox TV issued this statement: “We’ve been alerted that Chris Colfer’s Twitter account has been hacked. Rumors of his dismissal from Glee could not be further from the truth. We love Chris and look forward to working with him again this season.”
Old 07-03-2014, 12:53 PM   #131
Neenahboy
Grad stud(ent)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadStar View Post
Casting Spoiler...

Spoiler:
Chris Colfer

has been let go from the show, citing "personal issues."

I'm no longer watching, and I'm still rather shocked by this. (You can read this news on TV Line, and probably most other press outlets covering TV.)

Now, the news comes from this actor's Twitter feed, and there's a possibility that the account was hacked... but I'd guess that TV Line would have confirmed the news with the actor's publicity, so who knows?

Edit: and as I guessed, the Twitter account was hacked. Never mind...
Talk about the "rush to be first" exemplified. Astonishing that no one thought to call his manager before drafting breathless articles on the development.
Old 07-03-2014, 01:36 PM   #132
LoadStar
LOAD"*",8,1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neenahboy View Post
Talk about the "rush to be first" exemplified. Astonishing that no one thought to call his manager before drafting breathless articles on the development.
Agreed. I just figured that a fairly reputable website like TV Line, staffed with veteran reporters, would have gone to the actor's publicists before basing an entire story on a single tweet.
LoadStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 01:57 PM   #133
TonyD79

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadStar View Post
Agreed. I just figured that a fairly reputable website like TV Line, staffed with veteran reporters, would have gone to the actor's publicists before basing an entire story on a single tweet.
I don't think there are any reputable news sources anymore. Even cnn displays tweets during breaking stories.
Old 07-10-2014, 03:46 PM   #134
Kamakzie
Are you serious bro?

Not shocking, can't blame Fox.

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/final-seas...183051676.html
Old 07-11-2014, 04:03 PM   #135
TriBruin

TC CLUB MEMBER
Sad news about the boyfriend of Becca Tobin (Kitty):

Becca Tobin's boyfriend found dead
TriBruin is offline   Reply With Quote