TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Roamio DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 06-24-2014, 07:05 AM   #1
partswiz

Recording Indication Error

Hey guys, this is what I have going on. I am getting all my recordings that I have set in the to do list. Every so often, I will see multiple circles lit up on the front of the Pro. I hit the info button and it will show multiple recordings in progress even though I didn't schedule them. They aren't in the to do list though and also not in the my shows list. Its like this stuff is being shown recorded but its not really recording. Thoughts anyone??
partswiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 07:48 AM   #2
dbattaglia001

Do you have tivo suggestions turned on? If so you would see such shows together in a tivo suggestion folder in your to do list.
dbattaglia001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 09:25 AM   #3
partswiz

I will check suggestions. What puzzles me is that these phantom recordings arent showing in the my shows list.
Old 06-24-2014, 10:20 AM   #4
dbattaglia001

If TiVo suggestions are turned on, then all recordings will be aggregated in a TiVo Suggestions folder, and not listed out in same fashion as your recorded shows. If you don't have such a folder, then I have no idea.
dbattaglia001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 11:05 AM   #5
partswiz

Thank you so much, that is exactly what was happening. Ive never used the suggestions before, so I wasn't really aware this is how it worked.