TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 04-23-2014, 09:13 PM   #31
hummingbird_206

While You Were Sleeping 3/20/2014

Well, they sure did come up with the cure quickly. That's one thing I really like about this show, they move thing along. Though I was expecting that Klaus' blood would be needed to cure the wolf infection that Katherine gave Elena.

And there are more dopplegangers? That might be fun. Especially if Katherine finds a way to insert herself in the new Elena doppleganger! I could see her coming back from hell for that.

Good grief, Bonnie is an idiot. She really can't tell her new intern is an experienced witch? She thinks she's just that good of a teacher?

Caroline and Stefan are good together, very entertaining and fun.
hummingbird_206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 11:25 AM   #32
hummingbird_206

Man on Fire 4/24/2014

No Caroline this ep? Bummer, she has become my favorite character.

So Stefan kills Enzo while Enzo is trying to kill Stefan and Elena, but now Stefan thinks they need to keep it secret from Damon? Like Damon won't figure it out, really?

Enzo crossed over through Bonnie, but is still around? I guess that's because the other side is collapsing? Does that mean more folks from the other side are coming back? Or was it just a stupid way to keep Enzo around to cause trouble for Stefan and Elena.

I'm really tired of the Travelers. Hope they are gone soon.
Old 05-02-2014, 04:19 PM   #33
hummingbird_206

What Lies Beneath 5/1/2014

I cracked up when Enzo held Elena under water. I figured Elena was too stupid to figure out he couldn't drown her.

They know the Travelers are still looking for Elena and Stefan, but they leave Elena alone to be captured?
Old 05-13-2014, 09:11 PM   #34
hummingbird_206

Promised Land 5/8/2014

I think it's always fun to see Damon ordering around Jeremy and Matt.

Stefan is now a ghost? They've got to find some way to undo what the Travelers have done. Can't imagine that they will really kill of Stefan. Though I am still hoping Bonnie will die for good!
Old 05-16-2014, 05:27 PM   #35
hummingbird_206

Home 5/15/2014 Season Finale

Whew, I made it through the season.

Ric is back!!! That is awesome. I wish that Lexie had come, back, too, but I'll take Ric!

So Damon and Bonnie are 'dead'? Huh, I don't buy it. If it were just Bonnie, I'd be cheering, but no way they are going to lose Damon from the show. So somehow they will both be back.

So Tyler is no longer a hybrid. Are Elena, Stefan, and Enzo still vamps?
Old 05-16-2014, 08:41 PM   #36
LaurenLMHC

I don't know what they're planning, but that ending was heart-wrenching. A little predictable, since they made such a big deal of Damon promising Elena he'd return.....but I was still crying my eyes out! Damon is my favorite and I can't imagine the show without him

SO glad/surprised Ric is back!!!
LaurenLMHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 04:35 PM   #37
Agatha Mystery

I can understand why Tyler is no longer a hybrid. He was 'cured' of his supernaturalness prior to his death. As far as the others - Stefan's death was not from the magic reversal (removal of heart) and same goes for Enzo. Elena burned to death, but she was somewhat 'cured' prior to that, so not sure. She didn't revert completely back to her drowning death. If both Elena and Stefan are cured, that would put an interesting spin on their future.
Agatha Mystery is offline   Reply With Quote