TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 05-05-2014, 07:20 PM   #1
Islanti

Cox customers can now use Showtime Anytime

I received an email today from Cox announcing Showtime Anytime is now available. I was able to log in via my iPhone.
Old 05-05-2014, 08:50 PM   #2
CoxInPHX
COX Communications

I just set-up my Roku.

Now, I just wish they would allow EPIXHD via Roku, Cox is the only provider that does not.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CoxInPHX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 08:52 PM   #3
tarheelblue32

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoxInPHX View Post
I just set-up my Roku.

Now, I just wish they would allow EPIXHD via Roku, Cox is the only provider that does not.
I don't think Comcast carries EPIX, but if they did, rest assured they would not allow the EPIX Roku app to work either.
tarheelblue32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 08:55 PM   #4
CoxInPHX
COX Communications

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelblue32 View Post
I don't think Comcast carries EPIX, but if they did, rest assured they would not allow the EPIX Roku app to work either.
No they do not: http://www.epixhd.com/devices/

CoxInPHX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 07:10 PM   #5
Johncv

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoxInPHX View Post
I just set-up my Roku.

This is only thing that piss me off with Cox is that they will not allow any of the apps work on the Playstation or the Xbox or anything that connect to your TV. I am surprises they allow Showtime Anytime to function on the Roku. Will it work on the Amazon fire TV? Just for anyone info DrictTV is (so far) the only provider that allow any app on any device. Wish DrictTV would carry Epix.

HDTiVo
27-inch iMac with i7 quad core processor
Johncv is offline   Reply With Quote