TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Help Center
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 04-30-2014, 11:28 AM   #1
bob2k2

Arrow Cant' even setup my new Roamio Plus

There is a s/w issue that they have been unable to correct where new units cannot complete setup. I a MOCA complaint FIOS router so that is not he issue. This seems to be a systemic problem that they have yet to fix - I have a case # 140428010405 and this is been going on since Saturday when I received the unit. There are sending me another unit but say they cannot guarantee that it won't have the same issue as the s/w update works on some units and not on others - to say the least I am livid and it seem they should pull back the update until it is wrung out. I have $1000+ of brick in a box which are essentially a useless and a wife who is not happy.
bob2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 01:01 PM   #2
rferebee

Yep. There's another thread in the Roamio forum about setup loops.
http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb...d.php?t=516941
rferebee is offline   Reply With Quote