I”m posting this for the help it might give someone else.... My three week nightmare trying to get my Mini to see my Roamio was caused by a bad ethernet cable. I spent a ton of money and replaced every piece of equipment, including buying a new $200 router, trying to get this to work. After all the trouble and money, I changed the ethernet cable on the Roamio based on a suggestion I got here. That $5 cable was the source of the problem. It was working well enough to say it had contacted the Tivo service, the techs on the other end could see that it had called in, but looking back it makes sense. Tivo had changed my MAK (twice), but the Roamio was not updating it. Tech support had to take down my Tivo account and re-activate everything to get the MAK to change. The cable was obviously only carrying part of the information. My mini is now working great (by MoCa no less).