TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > eBay Auction Central
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 03-29-2014, 02:27 PM   #1
spherular

Lifetime Roamio Plus/Pro for $599.99/$699.99

Just a reminder....This is the cheapest way to get a new TiVo Roamio right now.

http://bit.ly/1qD8F8T

Feel free to contact me directly with any questions.

spherular <at> gmail <dot> com

http://spherular.com

Last edited by spherular : 06-27-2014 at 10:15 AM.
spherular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 12:20 PM   #2
valgrom
Who Needs Live TV

Is this on the level?

Anyone here bought this and is using it?
Dish ViP922 w/Slingbox, 622, 722
Dish Hopper/Joeys (on the way out)
Current:
Roamio Pro / Minis
valgrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 04:48 PM   #3
valgrom
Who Needs Live TV

So I went on and asked the seller some questions, got replies and placed my order.

First off, the replies were almost immediate. VERY good communication. Secondly I got my code less than 5 minutes after I made my payment. And Lastly I went on Tivo.com, placed my order and, frankly I'm ashamed to post here how much I saved, but I can say this:

A few days ago I was on Tivo.com before seeing this and calculated what I wanted. If it hadn't been for this offer I would have either:

a. Paid several hundred more for what I bought or
b. Not gotten everything I wanted.

This is the REAL DEAL...I keep looking at the email from Tivo to verify all the totals, but the numbers are still the same

I will continue to re-open that email a few more times just to make sure but I have a feeling it's not going to change.

Now, as for the lifetime service I will have to wait till it arrives, I set it up and start using it to make sure that part works, but I bought it straight through Tivo.com so at this point there is no reason to believe they wouldn't work.

I will update as I get it and set it up.

Mike
Current:
Roamio Pro / Minis
Old 04-18-2014, 08:12 PM   #4
CoxInPHX
COX Communications

Quote:
Originally Posted by valgrom View Post
So I went on and asked the seller some questions, got replies and placed my order.

First off, the replies were almost immediate. VERY good communication. Secondly I got my code less than 5 minutes after I made my payment. And Lastly I went on Tivo.com, placed my order and, frankly I'm ashamed to post here how much I saved, but I can say this:

A few days ago I was on Tivo.com before seeing this and calculated what I wanted. If it hadn't been for this offer I would have either:

a. Paid several hundred more for what I bought or
b. Not gotten everything I wanted.

This is the REAL DEAL...I keep looking at the email from Tivo to verify all the totals, but the numbers are still the same

I will continue to re-open that email a few more times just to make sure but I have a feeling it's not going to change.

Now, as for the lifetime service I will have to wait till it arrives, I set it up and start using it to make sure that part works, but I bought it straight through Tivo.com so at this point there is no reason to believe they wouldn't work.

I will update as I get it and set it up.

Mike
Codes are usually good for one transaction, either monthly or Lifetime bundled w/hardware purchase. So if you did not use the code to purchase Lifetime at the time the code was used. I don't think you get to change to Lifetime at a discounted price later within 30 days. You better call TiVo and change it now if that is your intention to get Lifetime.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by CoxInPHX : 04-18-2014 at 08:17 PM.
CoxInPHX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 10:40 PM   #5
valgrom
Who Needs Live TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoxInPHX View Post
Codes are usually good for one transaction, either monthly or Lifetime bundled w/hardware purchase. So if you did not use the code to purchase Lifetime at the time the code was used. I don't think you get to change to Lifetime at a discounted price later within 30 days. You better call TiVo and change it now if that is your intention to get Lifetime.
I should have been more specific. When I placed the order though Tivo.com I did so with Lifetime added onto the device. What I meant to say was that I can't judge the "service" until I actually start using it...the price discounts on the Tivo site are REAL...I really did get the discount.
Current:
Roamio Pro / Minis
Old 04-22-2014, 01:42 PM   #6
bob2k2

Buy from spherular above- great deal and I saved $500 - best deal ever on e-mail and the communication and code delivery is immediate and he is very knowledgeable. Don't low ball him with an offer - one code left and one would be a fool to pass up this more than fair deal.

Last edited by bob2k2 : 04-22-2014 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Mistake
bob2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 11:04 AM   #7
spherular

Thanks for all the great feedback...100% positive on eBay too!

Again if anyone wants to contact me directly, feel free.

spherular <at> gmail <dot> com
Old 05-09-2014, 07:19 PM   #8
CoxInPHX
COX Communications

Why the different prices? $49, $59 10 Day, and $125

And what is the 10 Day vs the others?

I assume spherular2 is also you, correct me if I am wrong and someone else is mirroring you.

I did point an someone to your listings and they purchased a Roamio Pro and Mini, they were very happy.

CoxInPHX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 07:42 PM   #9
spherular

The price difference is down to a number of reasons, but the offering is the same. Spherular2 is cheaper as its a new account that I'm trying to establish. The other two are to remind people that the starting price won't always be $49. The quantity available fluctuates so as supply changes, then price has to change too. Some people will save hundreds with a big order, others are just looking for only one product. The ten day price will change at some point.

Hope that helps
Old 05-20-2014, 03:19 PM   #10
sakaike

I just want to post my extremely positive experience dealing with a TiVo code purchased from Spherular recently.

I recently purchased a code from Spherular2 (who is the same as Spherular), and the code was legitimate, and saved me hundreds over a direct purchase of my Roamio Pro and Mini, both with lifetime directly from TiVo.

This is the real deal, nothing complicated in the transaction with TiVo. Just input the coupon code provided via email from Spherular which was received within minutes of payment confirmation, and you're done.

Units were activated with lifetime prior to shipping, so upon receipt at home, it was just a matter of inserting the cablecard and initiating Guided Setup. I have Fios and have no premium channels, so pairing was not required. Couldn't have been an easier experience overall.

If any of you are on the fence regarding purchasing codes from Spherular, I hope this endorsement helps your decision making.
sakaike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 07:09 AM   #11
spherular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakaike View Post
I just want to post my extremely positive experience dealing with a TiVo code purchased from Spherular recently.

I recently purchased a code from Spherular2 (who is the same as Spherular), and the code was legitimate, and saved me hundreds over a direct purchase of my Roamio Pro and Mini, both with lifetime directly from TiVo.

This is the real deal, nothing complicated in the transaction with TiVo. Just input the coupon code provided via email from Spherular which was received within minutes of payment confirmation, and you're done.

Units were activated with lifetime prior to shipping, so upon receipt at home, it was just a matter of inserting the cablecard and initiating Guided Setup. I have Fios and have no premium channels, so pairing was not required. Couldn't have been an easier experience overall.

If any of you are on the fence regarding purchasing codes from Spherular, I hope this endorsement helps your decision making.
Thanks for the write up...if I can help anyone else out please reach out

<spherular> <at> <gmail.com>
Old 09-26-2014, 08:11 PM   #12
dswallow
Save the Moderatоr

TC CLUB MEMBER
I did want to add my own comment on spherular here; I just bought a discount code from him so I could buy a Roamio Pro and lifetime plus some remotes for my parents and it was a very simple, smooth transaction all around. The discount code arrived about 10 minutes after my purchase, and I just finished placing the order for the equipment online with TiVo. Since I noted the above comment reminding me how they'd arrive activated on the account, I logged in under my mom's account to place the order using my credit card and having it all shipped to them. So if all goes well I'll be installing it for them next weekend, in addition to a couple TiVo Mini's I acquired from Solid Signal recently, and I can retire the old TiVo HD unit they have.

It let me order 6 Slider Pro remotes total at the discounted price; not sure if that'll be adjusted before it ships or not, but it's worth noting. I was prepared to be limited to 2 (Roamio version, no adapter) at the discounted price, and then added the other 4 (Premiere/Mini version w/adapter) expecting them to be normal price, but they got discounted too.

dswallow is offline   Reply With Quote