TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Mini
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 01-31-2014, 04:53 PM   #1
nerdles1

Getting v125 when trying to play all shows in group

I get the v125 error when I try to play all shows in a group especially if it is a large group it does it more. I have a friend that is experiencing the same thing
nerdles1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 10:43 PM   #2
El Maestro

I get this too. Individual shows work fine.
El Maestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 12:31 AM   #3
aaronwt
HD Addict

I've never tried a large group but I typically do a group of 3 or 4 episodes when I burn some shows to disc for my GF that I record for her. It's always worked fine for me with the 3 or 4 episodes I burn.
40TB unRAID1--53TB unRAID2--36TB unRAID3
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
aaronwt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 09:22 AM   #4
El Maestro

Updates:

1. Folders with 6 shows in work fine.

2. Larger folders don't work, but here's what's happening: I select to play all in group. Blue circle for a bit. V125 error. Then, when I start navigating the Mini's menus, the whole group of shows starts playing! Very weird. I think this is some kind of bug with large groups?

The only other thing I can think of is that my Roamio host has the latest software and the Mini doesn't.
Old 04-10-2014, 02:20 AM   #5
jaredmwright

I have the exact same issue with my Roamio/XL4 with my minis. Seems about any group around 10 and higher exhibit this problem. I think they need to adjust the logic and or timeout to deal with this to avoid this behavior. It always looks like it is going to fail, but eventually ends up working. Sometimes if I click play on the folder a second time after receiving the error, it starts playing quickly as it should.
DirecTV HR22 HDMI/ETHERNET & Slingbox Solo
jaredmwright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 08:38 PM   #6
jedilord

I'm seeing this issue as well. I have a group of about 30 and we get the V125 error, and then after that, 5 seconds later, the group starts playing. They need to update their delay logic.

Ideally, I would like to pick a show within a group, and the Tivo to continue playing the rest of the group after it finishes the show. So I pick the 8th show in the list/group...after it finishes, it plays show 9, 10, etc... This would solve everyone's problem I believe.
jedilord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 03:35 PM   #7
El Maestro

It got worse

Sorry for the minor thread necromancy, but it seemed like a good idea to bring this one back because since the latest version C software update, this issue is now a lot worse for me.

What now happens is one of two things:

1. I select to play all shows in a big group and I get the v125 error, then I click OK. The shows never start playback (unlike before where after I clicked they would eventually start). The Mini still works after this.

2. I select to play all shows in group and I get the v125 error, and either before I can click OK or right after I do, the Mini freezes and becomes unresponsive. A hard reboot is required to get it back to normal.

All other functions (scheduling, deleting, SPs, interactive features like What to Watch Now, etc., Apps, single episode playback, Live TV) all work with no issues.

Can anyone experiment and see if you can replicate? Thanks!