TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 04-07-2014, 07:13 AM   #61
WO312

Quote:
Originally Posted by loubob57 View Post
I'll probably be wrong about this, but I think you people are writing off Kass a bit early. There's a lot of game left to go and stuff can happen.
I think it depends. Her actions seem so crazy to me unless she got some sort of agreement from Trish about her status in the other tribe. But if the original 5 stay solid, she's toast.

It is true that just a week ago Wu was the odd man out. Maybe Trish told her it would be final 3 with Trish and Tony. But I think she was better off with her final 3 with the Brains. Time will tell.
WO312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 09:30 AM   #62
DancnDude
Thrice as nice

This is the brain tribe who took back the woman who spilled out all their rice. I guess anything is possible. But Kass certainly made a boneheaded ego-based move here, not a strategic one.
Old 04-07-2014, 10:18 AM   #63
goblue97
Hoke-amania

Quote:
I'll probably be wrong about this, but I think you people are writing off Kass a bit early. There's a lot of game left to go and stuff can happen.
I tend to agree. Wasn't it not too long ago that Spencer was all but doomed and he survived? I think he even commented on the fact that it's never over.
goblue97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 11:46 AM   #64
dirtypacman
Coming and going

Its certainly never over, and Kass will be remembering that when she tries to sway any votes her way if she in fact makes it to the end. You all have already covered the reasons why it was a huge mistake for her but I will add that the next day at camp will be vital to if she can salvage the mess she made at all. It is not outside the realm of possibilities that somebody else does something even more damaging to their game and turns the spot light on themselves instead.

Good episode overall, I too thought they had it wrapped up once both idols where played. Made for a fun tribal thats for sure.
3) PIONEER #810H-S
4) TIVO Series 2 80 Hour

Comcast HD & Digital
home wired network (4) USB200M
dirtypacman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 11:56 AM   #65
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
exactly, kass's future all depends on kass, and how she folds herself into the new alliance. kass was right to be concerned about sarah putting her foot down and refusing to consider her least favorite picks with little or no discussion - that was a sign of future trouble and potentially other alliances. sarah was a strong player, a great choice to get out, and kass can shake the target off her back with a little work and a little luck.

lj playing the idol after tony was one of the stupidest game moves i've ever seen on survivor! if he wants to protect tony, do it at the next tc, not when he's obviously safe.

The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you. - David Foster Wallace
NorthAlabama is online now   Reply With Quote