TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Season Pass Alerts
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 04-06-2014, 05:04 PM   #1
japaget

Love It or List It "Irene & Marcos" (HGTV) Mon. April 7

The episode "Irene & Marcos" is airing at 9 pm and 12 am (Pacific Time) and is not being picked up by the Season Pass as a new episode even though it is listed as a new episode in tvlistings.com. I did a "record this episode also" just to be on the safe side.
japaget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 07:22 AM   #2
terpfan1980
It's Just TV

TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by japaget View Post
The episode "Irene & Marcos" is airing at 9 pm and 12 am (Pacific Time) and is not being picked up by the Season Pass as a new episode even though it is listed as a new episode in tvlistings.com. I did a "record this episode also" just to be on the safe side.
That seems to have been happening more frequently lately on that channel. If I'm watching 'live' I see where they promote an all new episode and yet my season pass doesn't see it that way. The guide data for this episode says it first aired 3/5/14 but it likely is as you noted a new episode. Thanks for the heads up. I set a manual recording up for it as well.
Xbox Live gamertag/PSN id: terpfan1980
terpfan1980 is online now   Reply With Quote