Hi everyone, I hope someone can help.
I just got my new TiVo Roamio Plus and I can't get it to connect to my home network via wireless. It gives me a N02 error and says it can't find the DHCP server. Here's the setup:
1. Tivo Roamio Plus
2. Comcast Xfinity ARRIS TG862 router/cable modem
3. These are currently located 2 feet apart so I'm sure signal strength isn't an issue (it reads 85-100%)
4. I have the WPA/WPA2 security on the network, but I have also tried turning security off with no success either.
5. I have turned off the firewall completely.
6. I selected get IP address automatically and that I don't need a DHCP client ID. I've tried manually entering an IP address as well, no luck.
7. I completed Guided Setup using a wired Ethernet connection, which worked fine. Roamio connected to the internet and downloaded updates.
8. After guided setup completed I went back to the network settings to try again on the Wireless.
This is not my permanent location so I'd like to get Wifi to work. I know MoCA is an option but right now I'd like to figure out what's wrong.
Other points of note: My Series 3 and Series 2 connect just find over WiFi to this same router. I have rebooted the router and Roamio multiple times.
What else can I try?